New apartments on 50
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wonder

Columbia, TN

#1 Oct 8, 2013
Anyone know anything about them? Saw a sign up. Couldn't see name.
La Tienda

Lewisburg, TN

#2 Oct 8, 2013
They sure do look nice , huh!!!
Apartment finder

Lewisburg, TN

#3 Oct 9, 2013
Why don't you stop and let us all know!!
rent

Palos Hills, IL

#4 Oct 11, 2013
They are low income housing. One bedrooms all booked up, taking names for 2 and 3 bedrooms. 3 bedroom 550 rest under that.
Apartment finder

Lewisburg, TN

#5 Oct 13, 2013
rent wrote:
They are low income housing. One bedrooms all booked up, taking names for 2 and 3 bedrooms. 3 bedroom 550 rest under that.
That appear to be quite reasonable for Lewisburg rent. My thought is
why are they "Low Income" housing?
Sad But true

Lewisburg, TN

#6 Oct 13, 2013
Apartment finder wrote:
<quoted text>
That appear to be quite reasonable for Lewisburg rent. My thought is
why are they "Low Income" housing?
Because it is simple obvious that is the direction our local democratic thinking leaders want lewisburg to head in.

Their underline thoughts; Let's attract more low income folks, and let's build a good voters base and we will rule forever. Sad but true.
And they say they want lewisburg to grow and get nice places to shop and eat..... yea.

We can't wait to leave this place, With low income housing on the rise, it will drag down the nicer homes. I wonder who with any class would want to be in the mix?
So so sorry

Lewisburg, TN

#7 Oct 13, 2013
Sad But true wrote:
<quoted text>
Because it is simple obvious that is the direction our local democratic thinking leaders want lewisburg to head in.
Their underline thoughts; Let's attract more low income folks, and let's build a good voters base and we will rule forever. Sad but true.
And they say they want lewisburg to grow and get nice places to shop and eat..... yea.
We can't wait to leave this place, With low income housing on the rise, it will drag down the nicer homes. I wonder who with any class would want to be in the mix?
I do hope there are not low income apartments. We all deserve better. If they keep building places like that, no one will try to better themselves and get out
Sorry

Lewisburg, TN

#9 Oct 14, 2013
Mae, think about this
I have been working hard since I was a young lad.
I never asked for a handout, lived within my means.
I have worked saved if I wanted something, we live a siimple but good life . I vote!
Low income housing ,does not give any one the incentive to work hard to better themselves . To get the family off public aide. When you have generations living in public housing, or low income housing , THAT is a big problem for all of us.
All of these problems were suppose to help folks
Temporarily not for a life time. I say it has to end .
Ask Yourself This

Lewisburg, TN

#10 Oct 14, 2013
Sorry wrote:
Mae, think about this
I have been working hard since I was a young lad.
I never asked for a handout, lived within my means.
I have worked saved if I wanted something, we live a siimple but good life . I vote!
Low income housing ,does not give any one the incentive to work hard to better themselves . To get the family off public aide. When you have generations living in public housing, or low income housing , THAT is a big problem for all of us.
All of these problems were suppose to help folks
Temporarily not for a life time. I say it has to end .
I think it is all part of a plan to get people under the governments control. I always wondered what will happen to these unproductive people who have been living off our tax money for years and some for generations once the government get the people they want permanently placed? Think about it.
Do your home work

Lewisburg, TN

#11 Oct 14, 2013
Ask Yourself This wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it is all part of a plan to get people under the governments control. I always wondered what will happen to these unproductive people who have been living off our tax money for years and some for generations once the government get the people they want permanently placed? Think about it.

Please watch the news,better yet read something to stay informed. You have a long rambling sentences, that make no sense.
Think About It

Lewisburg, TN

#12 Oct 14, 2013
Do your home work wrote:
<quoted text>
Please watch the news,better yet read something to stay informed. You have a long rambling sentences, that make no sense.
What liberal news? If you don't understand what I said, that is bad. You are in sad shape.
Do your home work

Lewisburg, TN

#13 Oct 14, 2013
Think About It wrote:
<quoted text>
What liberal news? If you don't understand what I said, that is bad. You are in sad shape.
Fox news should fix you up!! Please we don't use the "L" word around here!!
Think About It

Lewisburg, TN

#14 Oct 14, 2013
Do your home work wrote:
<quoted text>
Fox news should fix you up!! Please we don't use the "L" word around here!!
I am conservative all the way. I am tired of taking care of lifelong losers.
Do your home work

Lewisburg, TN

#15 Oct 14, 2013
Think About It wrote:
<quoted text>
I am conservative all the way. I am tired of taking care of lifelong losers.
We have to vote, get involved . It is sad, the state of our affairs.
rent

Palos Hills, IL

#16 Oct 15, 2013
Apartment finder wrote:
<quoted text>
That appear to be quite reasonable for Lewisburg rent. My thought is
why are they "Low Income" housing?
Because you can NOT make more than a certain amount to live there.
conservative

Lewisburg, TN

#17 Oct 15, 2013
rent wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you can NOT make more than a certain amount to live there.
Let's encourage people to not try hard.
Concerned

Lewisburg, TN

#18 Oct 15, 2013
conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's encourage people to not try hard.
Why do you say that ?
conservative

Lewisburg, TN

#19 Oct 15, 2013
Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you say that ?
I for one am doing fine in life. I accomplished that by advancing in life, bettering myself and my family. When I was young I had nothing but ambition. I lived within my means and continued to improve myself.
The low income apartments make folks feel too cozy. I believe most who apply for them will limit themselves and live there until the buildings rot into the ground. It happens. Look at section 8. I bet most who live there drive a better car than me. Will they have yard care provided? Does the government provide these or is it contracted and someone collects rent and some directly through the state?
conservative

Lewisburg, TN

#20 Oct 15, 2013
It also encourages more of the same which is not good for a city that wants nicer this and that.
I will close until tomorrow night, some of us need to get up early and go to work. People depend on my tax money.
charlie tuna

Lewisburg, TN

#21 Oct 16, 2013
Hey Obummer where is my free apartment and car?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why does a Cornersville police car drive to Lew... (Dec '07) 19 hr Reality 30
Waste. Management Director Fri Grover 7
Mexicans aren't Spanish! (Oct '13) Fri Andalusia 77
News Theater patron wants to 'spread the wealth' (Jan '09) Thu Deadpool 2
Spring Hill Collision Sep 27 Terrence Crutcher 1
Car wash (Oct '15) Sep 27 Soapy 9
Dr Nicole Falls to quick to say Terminate OB GYN (Oct '15) Sep 26 Anonymous 4

Columbia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages