pleased customer

Duluth, GA

#1 Mar 14, 2013
I just tried Southern Roots for the first time and I loved it! Its hard to find a good place in small towns but with the gas prices I reluctantly tried this one. I don't know about any of the other places in town but this definitely suited my needs. The staff was young and fun and it was decorated and fixed up so cute. I hope this is a business that sticks around for a while. I'm hooked!
Kerrie

Jackson, TN

#2 Mar 21, 2013
pleased customer wrote:
I just tried Southern Roots for the first time and I loved it! Its hard to find a good place in small towns but with the gas prices I reluctantly tried this one. I don't know about any of the other places in town but this definitely suited my needs. The staff was young and fun and it was decorated and fixed up so cute. I hope this is a business that sticks around for a while. I'm hooked!
I love when people talk about there self on here you wish Abi is a horrible person and looks awful look at the girls in the ad gross !!
Not Abi either

Irving, TX

#3 Mar 21, 2013
Pleased Customer, I also go to Southern Roots. Its great and not only do I love my hair, I love the environment. It is a nice place.

Kerrie, There isn't anything gross about their ad. None of the girls look awful. The shop looks great. The ads are always cute. Abi is not a horrible person. No one in her shop is.
actually Abi

Jackson, TN

#4 Mar 30, 2013
Thank you so much for the kind words, pleased customer and not abi either. This is how I provide for my family and take great pride in what I do. I also support other stylists and salons in this area. This is a wonderful industry and makes me so happy to know that I have pleased even one or two customers. I love what I do. and I love showing my children that you can make your dreams happen. Thank you all who support.
Skippy

Memphis, TN

#5 Mar 30, 2013
Kerrie wrote:
<quoted text> I love when people talk about there self on here you wish Abi is a horrible person and looks awful look at the girls in the ad gross !!
Yeah well find yourself a job ya skank. You must be on of these Fayette County fat girls who have a tattoo of "Bay-Bay" or "Monkey" and have a mullatta baby.(See Cur-Mutt-Mongrel)
abigail owen

Duluth, GA

#6 Mar 31, 2013
Skippy. Thank you but no need to be ugly. These poor people are only hurting themselves by their own ignorance and self doubt. Words do hurt but I am confident in who I am and the business that I have built with the help of a supportive community. I am OK.
abigail owen

Duluth, GA

#7 Mar 31, 2013
By the way, when I get on here, I always put my own name with my post. I am confident and support what I say. I'm not a coward amd do not need to secretly post about myself to get business. My business stands for itself and my work stands for me.
abigail owen

Duluth, GA

#8 Mar 31, 2013
By the way, when I post I always put my real name. I'm no coward and stand by what I say. And my business stands for itself and is doing just fine. I do not need topix to get business. It is sad that people have turned this into a huge trash can to throw all of their anger and resentment and self loathing.
abigail owen

Duluth, GA

#9 Mar 31, 2013
Oops.... my tablet is slow. I thought it didn't post but I see it did lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2000 gallon water fee? 1 hr Sandy Street 35
where was the salt 1 hr thereturn of some... 2
Debate: Obama-Marriage - Oakland, TN (Jun '12) 6 hr All 18
Sales Tax On Water Bills 9 hr thereturn of some... 5
legit pain P.I.L.L.S n m/ar.iju/an.a 19 hr columbia guy 1
user of women /Pof bl6430 name Matthew Thu whatever 8
Stay away from Lewisburg (Jan '06) Mar 4 Does any one Know 13,172
Columbia Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web