relocating

Carthage, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

I am relocating to the area. I am looking for rental property in the Spring hill or Thompson Station area. I am a few hours away and do not know where to begin my search. If anyone from there can give me a clue as to where to look or know of any rentals please respond.
kipart27

Spring Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Hotpads.com
relocating

Carthage, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Well i did google it..and know how to google so I didn't need a tutorial. However, it was funny. When I google it I am only coming up with houses for sale and the few that are for rent are too big.. four or five bedrooms. I would even look toward Thompson Station. I am wanting something in a country like setting. Not really a crowded neighborhood. I am lloking for names of ppl in the area who may have rental property that I may contact. Thanks
creeper

Petersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

relocating wrote:
Well i did google it..and know how to google so I didn't need a tutorial. However, it was funny. When I google it I am only coming up with houses for sale and the few that are for rent are too big.. four or five bedrooms. I would even look toward Thompson Station. I am wanting something in a country like setting. Not really a crowded neighborhood. I am lloking for names of ppl in the area who may have rental property that I may contact. Thanks
Check with Vicki Cain in Lewisburg. She can find what you're looking for

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 11 min Augur 144,723
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 1 hr WOW 9,268
Democrat's low IQ drives them to vote with emot... 3 hr Get real 26
Go for pizza 5 hr American 7
I-Kitchen (Jan '14) 6 hr alidan 62
sheriff Bucky Roland watch 7 hr Jack 58
long shot but worth a try 9 hr In the meantime 6

Search the Columbia Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Columbia Jobs

•••