Cake recommendations?
JustCurious

Tucker, GA

#1 Jan 30, 2013
Just wondering who has opinions about cake recommendations in the Lewisburg area? Thanks =)
Betty Crocker

Chapel Hill, TN

#2 Jan 31, 2013
JustCurious wrote:
Just wondering who has opinions about cake recommendations in the Lewisburg area? Thanks =)
Bakin' Cakes are pretty good. On Nashville highway by Jimmys Deli.
local yokel

Lewisburg, TN

#3 Jan 31, 2013
Try WalMart or Kroger.
bakin cakes

Columbia, TN

#4 Jan 31, 2013
bakin cakes is the best, you can go to krogers and get a frozen one or you can have one made the day you want it and the taste is great
urg

Columbia, TN

#5 Jan 31, 2013
Maybe this person wants to keep their money in local small business? If that is the case, I have heard the place on Nashville Hwy is pretty good. If you don't mind grocery store cakes, make the trip to a Publix.
betty crocker

United States

#6 Jan 31, 2013
Box of cake mix, crisco, eggs stir and get to baking. Every where around here makes a mess Including that silly dump on Nashville hwy.
Betty Crocker

Chapel Hill, TN

#7 Jan 31, 2013
betty crocker wrote:
Box of cake mix, crisco, eggs stir and get to baking. Every where around here makes a mess Including that silly dump on Nashville hwy.
Nice try douchebag.

Signed: the real Betty Crocker.
Violet

Lewisburg, TN

#8 Feb 4, 2013
I saw this thread and thought,'Now, finally, an innocent, safe aubject on topix.' Was I wrong!! There is always at least one in the bunch that spoils it for everyone else!!
Violet

Lewisburg, TN

#9 Feb 4, 2013
Violet wrote:
I saw this thread and thought,'Now, finally, an innocent, safe subject on topix.' Was I wrong!! There is always at least one in the bunch that spoils it for everyone else!!

So sorry for the mistakes, I should proof-read before entering!
safety net

United States

#10 Feb 4, 2013
Violet wrote:
I saw this thread and thought,'Now, finally, an innocent, safe aubject on topix.' Was I wrong!! There is always at least one in the bunch that spoils it for everyone else!!
Don't read it if u don't like it. Btw your name is stupid.
Slacker Hacker

Mount Juliet, TN

#13 Feb 4, 2013
Since I am locked up could you bake my cake with the keys to my cell or at least a hacksaw:)
Violet

Lewisburg, TN

#14 Feb 4, 2013
Yep....Stoopid with a capital s, thank you!!
Kim

United States

#15 Feb 6, 2013
Violet wrote:
What type of cake are you looking for?
baker

Tucker, GA

#16 Feb 6, 2013
Kim wrote:
<quoted text>What type of cake are you looking for?
A damn white one. Can u make it
Kim

United States

#17 Feb 7, 2013
I was thinking a wedding cake, or something of that source. Yes I can, by the way you replied to me, NO FOR YOU. Just be a bit kind, so God can smile on you.
baker

Tucker, GA

#18 Feb 7, 2013
Kim wrote:
I was thinking a wedding cake, or something of that source. Yes I can, by the way you replied to me, NO FOR YOU. Just be a bit kind, so God can smile on you.
Prolly don't wash your hands after playing with yourself anyway. Who would want it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lynnville is a hick town 22 hr Fred 8
Kirk Douglas Chumbley Thu Lesson learned 1
Girl at Murphy's Oct 19 Youracutie 1
Amy's Country Clippers (Mar '10) Oct 18 John 59
Q&A Concerning Local Drugstore Oct 18 Paul 2
Drugs or family Oct 17 an oldie 2
WestRock/RockTenn Oct 17 QotBG 9

Columbia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance