If you REALLY knew your neighbors, yo...
Fed Up With The BS

Cincinnati, OH

#23 Jul 26, 2013
too wordy wrote:
Adult adoption was on Dr. Phil one time. A former boyfriend of a woman's daughter was adult adopted by her own mother.(It wasn't like Jerry Springer but it sure had the introduction like it.)
Botton line from Dr. Phil was to the adult daughter, "you do not need a relationship with him nor he with you. He is her adult adopted son." He had a wife and children and was living states away from his adult adopted mother. He did not have good parents. God helps those who help themselves.
When your children grow and go away, adult adoption can be rewarding for health. But, it the adopted adults move far away, that ought to be double dose of deep depression. Most people adopt so as to increase their family.
How does this apply to what's being addressed here?
Hmmmm

Columbia, TN

#24 Jul 26, 2013
Fed Up With The BS wrote:
<quoted text>
How does this apply to what's being addressed here?
Pay no attention to her (too wordy) otherwise known as Mae. She has her own problems she refuses to address and blames everything in her life on someone else. She rambles on and becomes incoherent. Just deal with your life and do the best you can to resolve it. I wish you the best.
Hmmmm

Columbia, TN

#25 Jul 26, 2013
herp de dur wrote:
for clear as mud
Nice try Mae. But you really don't want to mess with me. I've told you that before. Do you really want to push your luck? Try me.
too wordy

Lewisburg, TN

#26 Jul 26, 2013
Fed Up With The BS wrote:
You shall not give false testimony against your neighbor.– Exodus 20:16
Lying distorts reality. We give a false testimony, or tell a lie about something or someone, to change a person’s perception. It may be an opinion of yourself or someone else. Either way, quite trying to be “God” in the situation. We are actually taking control over another person’s mind and emotions when we tell lies. Lying is an offense to God because he has commanded that we have no other gods before him—including us! If we believe and trust God to love and care for us in all things, we never have to lie to try and manipulate the circumstances. We only lie because we do not believe God is big enough to handle a given situation, so we take control of people and things with our words. We act like we are God in the situation. Trust that God is ‘large and in charge’ of everything in your life. Allow him to be your defender and you will no longer need to lie.
So, once and for all, tell the truth. That little girl is not yours and she never will be. You did not give birth to her or her mother like everyone in town was made to believe. You have been scheming, manipulating and lying to whomever you can to take that little girl away from her family and keep her for yourself. This has been going on since you found out her mother was pregnant with a daughter. You even went so far as to con the mother into having you adopt her as an adult and get her to sign an illegal temporary guardianship paper to get possession of this child. Poor young lady played right into your hands. You had to be drug into court once already for withholding this child from her family and once again, using your connections with the system, you gain access to confidential information and with the help of friends, you manage to take her away from her family. You have this child calling you Mommy and Daddy when you are NOTHING to her. You do realize that once this child discovers the truth, she is going to have nothing but contempt for you. You can't shelter her with lies forever.
" You even went so far as to con the mother into having you adopt her as an adult "
Hmmmm

Columbia, TN

#27 Jul 26, 2013
too wordy wrote:
<quoted text>
" You even went so far as to con the mother into having you adopt her as an adult "
^---- this is one crazy lady looking for a place for her pitchfork.
too wordy

Lewisburg, TN

#28 Jul 26, 2013
Hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Pay no attention to her (too wordy) otherwise known as Mae. She has her own problems she refuses to address and blames everything in her life on someone else. She rambles on and becomes incoherent. Just deal with your life and do the best you can to resolve it. I wish you the best.
What are you my private secretary?
I am having problems of being low in spirit. It may get worst. I am fighting off crying and staying in bed. That why I USE the computer. I need to keep busy with my thoughts. I will see my doctor and tell him how I have been feeling and being not myself. I certainly will tell him about the Bible and how it upsets me.
There are things about me that are certainly not my fault. What you see is the damaged that was done to me and it is getting worst.
PREVENT ABUSE before THE WOMB and after THE TOMB, is my motto.
You don't know me and I don't know you. You love to be a parent to me, but its way too late. You don't need to speak for me. You don't need to think you can control my words. You can be kind to others but you really threat and try to fuss with me. You behavior is showing,too.
too wordy

Lewisburg, TN

#29 Jul 26, 2013
Hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
^---- this is one crazy lady looking for a place for her pitchfork.
Do you need a beating and stabbing?
too wordy

Lewisburg, TN

#30 Jul 26, 2013
The pitchfork is for my walking and when needed as a protection against two legged dogs or four legged beast. I will not hesitate to use it. The cops want me to call first. I will. But if I am threaten, god damn I will right then stand my ground. This is MILLS on Holly Grove. I am not a coward. With all the build up in me, no one needs to expose his dick to my husband and me ever again and if he is on my place. He crossed the fence line. I will protect my life and take his.
Hmmmm

Columbia, TN

#31 Jul 26, 2013
too wordy wrote:
The pitchfork is for my walking and when needed as a protection against two legged dogs or four legged beast. I will not hesitate to use it. The cops want me to call first. I will. But if I am threaten, god damn I will right then stand my ground. This is MILLS on Holly Grove. I am not a coward. With all the build up in me, no one needs to expose his dick to my husband and me ever again and if he is on my place. He crossed the fence line. I will protect my life and take his.
Hmmmm.... I rest my case as to who has lost their mind. Two legged dogs...? Exposed dick...? protect your life? Is he going to slay you with his dick?

Who ever you are that started this thread, see... I told you. Pay no attention to the crazy lady. She needs help.
too funny

Lewisburg, TN

#32 Jul 26, 2013
Hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmm.... I rest my case as to who has lost their mind. Two legged dogs...? Exposed dick...? protect your life? Is he going to slay you with his dick?
Who ever you are that started this thread, see... I told you. Pay no attention to the crazy lady. She needs help.
"Slay you with his dick!" Now that's some funny stuff.
Hmmmm

Columbia, TN

#33 Jul 26, 2013
too funny wrote:
<quoted text>
"Slay you with his dick!" Now that's some funny stuff.
Yeah... that is how she thinks. She thinks everyone wants to stalk her. She keeps a pitch fork by the door as if someone wants to come do whatever to her. She is harmless as a flea, and jumps from subject to subject just like one, too. She is about as paranoid skitzo as one can get as she creates problems for herself. But don't bother telling her, she wouldn't believe it if a doctor told her. We've been telling her for years. I feel sorry for her and wished she had some family that could help her, but she obviously has either chased them away or maybe they chased her away, who knows. That is the problem with those types, they end up dying alone because they refuse help, but still believe it is everyone else and never them that is wrong. So sad.
too wordy

Lewisburg, TN

#34 Jul 26, 2013
Yes we made another HOT TOPIX!!!!!!!!!!
Hmmmm

Columbia, TN

#35 Jul 26, 2013
too wordy wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you my private secretary?
I am having problems of being low in spirit. It may get worst. I am fighting off crying and staying in bed. That why I USE the computer. I need to keep busy with my thoughts. I will see my doctor and tell him how I have been feeling and being not myself. I certainly will tell him about the Bible and how it upsets me.
There are things about me that are certainly not my fault. What you see is the damaged that was done to me and it is getting worst.
PREVENT ABUSE before THE WOMB and after THE TOMB, is my motto.
You don't know me and I don't know you. You love to be a parent to me, but its way too late. You don't need to speak for me. You don't need to think you can control my words. You can be kind to others but you really threat and try to fuss with me. You behavior is showing,too.
Low of spirit? You have no spirit, remember? No God, no spirit. See... wishy washy, just like I said. Now you want me to believe you are fighting off crying and staying in bed. IF this was even true, it is a sign of depression and in need of a doctor... which you refuse to accept, so shut you whining, you're just looking for sympathy as usual. Cry wolf. That is what they call it. Using the computer to keep busy with your thoughts is full of crap. What did people do before computers? Oh yeah, have a life outside. So now you plan to talk to your doctor about the bible and your problems with it. That is like me talking to a butcher about my problem with tires. Your doctor, unless he happens to be a Christian can't help your bible issues and even if he/she is a Christian they can't help you anyway since you rejected God. See... you can't even seek the right help for the right problem.

Your excuse that your problems belong to someone else is always your excuse and always full of crap as well. Take ownership of your problems instead of pawning them off on everyone else. You've been doing that for years!! I know that because you were doing the same thing here on Topix three years ago. Nothing has changed about you! You live in a world of your own. You even claim it is getting worse and yet you do nothing about it.

PREVENT ABUSE before THE WOMB and after THE TOMB???? What the f does that even mean??? Oh but I do know you, Mae!! I've been telling you since you came on Topix you are several cards short of a full deck. With all the BS you say, anyone can read you like a billboard a mile away. I am not the only one who has issues with you, I am the only one that nags you hoping you go get help. No one, no one on topix is like you. That is the common theme with you, Mae. You think everyone else has the issues when it has been you all along. Sorry if that hurts, but it's the truth and the sooner you accept that the sooner you can get your life back on track with those who really do care about you. But I'm not holding my breath.
too wordy

Lewisburg, TN

#36 Jul 26, 2013
I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT CESSPOOL YOU RUN WITH. If I KNEW who was on drugs or dealing, I still will turn them in. You lift up a man who did wrong to me and my husband. YOU STICK TO YOUR FAMILY.
Hmmmm

Lewisburg, TN

#37 Jul 26, 2013
Mae you are a good woman. I am just playing with you.
Tony

Lewisburg, TN

#38 Jul 26, 2013
Is Mae that pretty lady that lives in a green painted house? She is pretty. I would make love with her but she is married. I love blue-eyed ladies.
too wordy

Lewisburg, TN

#39 Jul 27, 2013
Tony wrote:
Is Mae that pretty lady that lives in a green painted house? She is pretty. I would make love with her but she is married. I love blue-eyed ladies.
Pervert fool
Hmmmm

Columbia, TN

#40 Jul 27, 2013
Hmmmm wrote:
Mae you are a good woman. I am just playing with you.
Even though Mae has hi jacked another thread to make it all about her ( that's the schizo paranoid and her), I will always speak the truth about her and not just mess with her like you are doing.
Hmmmm

Salisbury, NC

#41 Jul 27, 2013
In addition, if needed for this occasion in case it is Mae herself making up multi posters, I will make this my location. Good luck with copying me now.
Hmmmm

Salisbury, NC

#42 Jul 27, 2013
Tony wrote:
Tony = Mae

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cabe Pawn Store 3 hr Uknow 7
worst factory 14 hr Guesty 12
Church at Bear Creek (May '09) Fri Ms Manners 68
Fireworks Fri Rain man 3
Anyone know her? Fri Local 2
No rental properties! Thu Lewisburger 3
dirt cheap Jun 22 thereturn of some... 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages