Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#71166 Mar 11, 2013
By the way, Willard, I've noticed you've spent an entire day fomenting hate on an anonymous forum board. Is that how the conservative Christians' Jesus wants His followers to spend their remaining days on Earth? And, before you respond with a predictable "I know you are but what am I?" defense, I'm just enjoying another smoke break.
roxy bear

United States

#71167 Mar 11, 2013
Holy shitfuck my jbear! Lmao nothings n a sense wrong with either of us,our brains r jst haywire,bonkers,kinda fucked,full of knowledge n gd,the list goes on n on n on lmao isnt it called multiple personality disorder? Lolz gd name for it if it is n yea,u told me lolz u dint tell me that i have it too tho lolz

Location hidden

#71169 Mar 11, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
It's always easiest to see clearly all the things you aren't! Even accounting for your misinterpretations, this does not make you a genius!
No...just conscious.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#71172 Mar 11, 2013
Betti wrote:
<quoted text>The only ASS here seems to be you...Willard !!! Pat yourself on the back but be careful not to pull a muscle doing it....lol. Your fellow trolls surely will follow you to hell if you ask.
No, that's not it! I just have a serious dislike for asses and enjoy watching small people unnecessarilly walk the plank because they thought they were at liberty to "abuse" someone while presupposing they were as stupid as themselves. I like talking to anyone, especially those with diverse ideas and opinions. I hope you visit sometime, but leave the smart-ass at home!

Location hidden

#71174 Mar 11, 2013
Enjoy the rest of your long, lonely night spreading hate on this thread, Willard. I think I'll do something a bit more visceral...like watch somehow funny on TV with my family. Covet my happy life if you must...or continue to die a slow, lonely death spreading hate (while depicting yourself as moral and righteous) on your keyboard. I'm gonna go enjoy a bit of laughter and ACTUAL companionship.

Location hidden

#71175 Mar 11, 2013
The Original Amused wrote:
By the way, Willard, I've noticed you've spent an entire day fomenting hate on an anonymous forum board. Is that how the conservative Christians' Jesus wants His followers to spend their remaining days on Earth? And, before you respond with a predictable "I know you are but what am I?" defense, I'm just enjoying another smoke break.
Hmmmm, Yeah I can see it. I think those are illegal!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#71176 Mar 11, 2013
Not Betti wrote:
<quoted text>You DO realize what a total ass you just made of yourself... "he is the ONLY ONE who thinks" he is the resident Einstein EXCEPT FOR EVERYONE WHO SUPPORTS AND AGREES WITH HIM.... go drink some more koolaid, bimbo....
ROFLMAO! Best post of the night.

Location hidden

#71177 Mar 11, 2013
*something
roxy bear

United States

#71178 Mar 11, 2013
Wer both the most loving,caring ppl on earth n the most psychotic,evil minded nut jobs that exist...wer a match made in heaven n hell my love lmao i love u sweetheart,wer lso bk n forth btween children n adults,even goin thru,seems like puberty at times,for rl...u n me,my jbear,awwwwesy,i wuv u,wuv u,wuv u my hubby wubby jbear,forever n lways,lways n forever <3<3<3

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#71179 Mar 11, 2013
Betti wrote:
<quoted text>The only ASS here seems to be you...Willard !!! Pat yourself on the back but be careful not to pull a muscle doing it....lol. Your fellow trolls surely will follow you to hell if you ask.
No lady bug, he was correct. YOU indeed made an azz of yourself. It's ok to admit it, you are among friends.
BOO HOO

Martin, TN

#71180 Mar 11, 2013
Like I said YOUR NO JUDGE OF ANYONE!!!!!!!!!! your just a HIPOCRITE BITCH GIRL
BOO HOO

Martin, TN

#71184 Mar 11, 2013
Betti wrote:
<quoted text>Your mom liked the dog better than you....just didn't have the heart to tell you.
Sounds like you need a DOG to talk to.......... cause NOBODY cares about the stupid shit your talking..........
BOO HOO

Martin, TN

#71187 Mar 11, 2013
Betti wrote:
<quoted text>Your posts not only constipate, they cause nausea as i am sure you do in person.
That's you, SSS, OA, DU lap,s , NASTY ASSES MAKIN YOU HAVE NAUSEA...
boo hoo

United States

#71188 Mar 11, 2013
SSS wrote:
Well Folks, the Bast*rds finally succeeded! They fked up my Browser, according to my Internet Service Provider and I'll have to either get a new computer or take this One to my Computer Tech and have alot of work done on it.
I hope they rot in Hell!
Hey paranoid! Who are they? How is it you think you are that important? Wierdo.
Rosie

United States

#71189 Mar 11, 2013
Betti wrote:
<quoted text>Compared to yours....probably. Correct...FAIL !!
Well yours wins tonight's award as the most ignorant bit<h award honey. By far you are the clear cut winner. Lmao
Kilroy

Grimsley, TN

#71190 Mar 11, 2013
Has been here
BOO HOO

Martin, TN

#71191 Mar 11, 2013
Betti wrote:
<quoted text>Back at ya ...tranny !!!
FU.......... your the tranny!!!!!!!!!! that's why your defending your queer buddies
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#71192 Mar 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Hasn't your crush, MississippiGurl," been MORE than guilty of "wolf-packing" the "Original Sassy?" Oh, I forget, transgressions are only valid when manifested by non-conservative posters.
I'm still disgusted that you read posts containing "cumguzzling skanks" to an autistic child, then scolded another poster for typing such offensive terms as "Teapublicans." You, sir, have NO moral standing whatsoever.
Is your response going to include another threat of physical violence against me for simply pointing out embarrassing facts?
Well it looks like Carol, Mary Ann and Co. are back judging for Willard and Co. and against anyone with a different point of view!

Location hidden

#71193 Mar 11, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Well it looks like Carol, Mary Ann and Co. are back judging for Willard and Co. and against anyone with a different point of view!
Welcome to the real world dumblapian, That's what free people do! Are you so resentful that you pretend to vote positives for everyone who "Disagrees" with you? HA HA HA HA LMAO!! You're acting like a child here!
roxy bear

United States

#71194 Mar 11, 2013
BOO HOO wrote:
<quoted text> Sounds like you need a DOG to talk to.......... cause NOBODY cares about the stupid shit your talking..........
i do,but i havent acted like it,i truly dint know n i swear to u bby,things will b diff now,vry,vry diff..i love u sweetheart ;(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Deputy 4 min Melikes 6
I'm smarter than you! 1 hr laughing at you 11
sara love screwing bisexual guy from west tn!!!! 1 hr guest 2
owner of gravity 16 hr Gravity sinks 9
Who remembers the Butler Hardware? 16 hr SarAh hill 6
Corruption In Tennessee Wed Jack 82
Stay away from Lewisburg (Jan '06) Wed squigy 13,168
Columbia Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web