cankor sore

Mckinney, TX

#67051 Feb 15, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Bawhahaha, like a damn missle! The people burning in hell, felt that rumble.
They think we have a new fault line here in Tn, they just don't know it is her blowing out her drawers when she sits down.
cankor sore

Mckinney, TX

#67053 Feb 15, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
TGIF, I am soooo glad that I only have to work half a day tomorrow, and then no work for two days.
But, it`s gonna be cold, so i`ll be doing stuff around the house.
Come on springtime!!!
Oh, I know what you mean, I love half days. I'm so ready for Spring.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#67055 Feb 15, 2013
I rest the Case I made in a previous Post about the "Do-Nothing" Teapublicans using Diversionary Tactics to try and make it appear that they ARE really doing something worthwhile for the Nation, as a whole!
This is proof of just what I posted earlier.
BTW, Hagel is a Republican AND a VETERAN, but he is an Obama Appointee and therefore, in the Teapublicans' eyes, he must be destroyed! ALL of you Republican Veterans should be outraged at the way he's being treated by the Worthless Teapublicans!
----------
"Republicans Relish Extended Hagel Confirmation Fight."

Click here:
http://www.politico.com/story/2013/02/harry-r...
cankor sore

Mckinney, TX

#67057 Feb 15, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, they are freezing, just to make her worthless ass some under the butt nut huts. But instead of nuts, the bloomers have to be strong enough to support all of that hippo-lot-of-ass-a-muss
LMFAO! That is a whole lotta azz.
cankor sore

Mckinney, TX

#67058 Feb 15, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO, ain`t that the truth. Did you see all of that food that she was stuffing in those cheeks? She wonders why she`s 244 pounds! She better back her fatass away from that table, and learn to just say NO! LOL!
OMG, I know I have seen that too, funny, funny. lmao. Did you see her the other night picking her nose, then wipe it on the sheet on her bed? OMG, so nasty.
cankor sore

Mckinney, TX

#67059 Feb 15, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
I rest the Case I made in a previous Post about the "Do-Nothing" Teapublicans using Diversionary Tactics to try and make it appear that they ARE really doing something worthwhile for the Nation, as a whole!
This is proof of just what I posted earlier.
BTW, Hagel is a Republican AND a VETERAN, but he is an Obama Appointee and therefore, in the Teapublicans' eyes, he must be destroyed! ALL of you Republican Veterans should be outraged at the way he's being treated by the Worthless Teapublicans!
----------
"Republicans Relish Extended Hagel Confirmation Fight."
Click here:
http://www.politico.com/story/2013/02/harry-r...
You just switched to meth right now, rite? You are back to evil teapublicans.
cankor sore

Mckinney, TX

#67060 Feb 15, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>I miss riding my bike the most. I haven`t even cranked it in about two weeks.
I`m gonna grow a garden again this year, I think, LOL!
verytime I do that, I have to charge my battery up, it always goes dead lol.

I am thinking of growing a garden, I'm just afraid you know who will be robbing me of my cucumbers. lmao.
cankor sore

Mckinney, TX

#67061 Feb 15, 2013
Every time*
FatassySenior

Mckinney, TX

#67064 Feb 15, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Yea, I did, and then wiped her eyes, after taking off her glasses. How GROSS.
She better get to work on that defrag, and that virus scan. She isn`t even aware of those silent viruses that even the antivirus scans don`t pick up. LMAO!
LMAO! I swear I seen a booger on her finger when she went for a cookie.
LOL, she always misses the Invisable bugs and viruses.
cankor sore

Mckinney, TX

#67065 Feb 15, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>ROTFLMAO, mabye you should grow them on the opposite side of the house, lmao.
I don't think that will work, she is a cucumber hog. Is it pickles or what? LMAO.
cankor sore

Mckinney, TX

#67067 Feb 15, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
Goodnight my dear, it`s always a pleasure to post to you, and I will be on here tomorrow after work, around 3:00 or so. Sleep well.
Give skank hell, every time you get a chance, LMAO!
LMAO. Goodnight my Valentine.
Hell is all I give. lmao.
Goodbye

United States

#67068 Feb 15, 2013
Raising the minimum wage is not a solution to anything. WalMart is considering laying off over a thousand employees in the West TN area alone.
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
The reality regarding raising minimum wage is nil. This is strictly a political maneuver. How many jobs other than restaurant waitresses or bus boys and maybe landscaping crews pay minimum wage? McDonald's even pays more than minimum wage. In fact, all fast food joints do. How many people do you actually know that will work for minimum wage? And don't tell me babysitters or pet sitters or housekeeping jobs because most of them are paid tax free.
I always have at least 4 or 5 jobs open that pay $10/hr. because we can't find enough people we can hire to fill them. These days, you have to pass a background check and drug test to work, at least at a lot of places. It is very hard to find anyone meeting these criteria, at least in East Tennessee willing to work for $10/hr. Raising the minimum wage isn't going to make these people more hireable. Some employers may take a risk on some of these people in return for paying minimum wage, but when you advertise a job at minimum wage, you don't get a lot of responses.
I realize this may not be a nationwide thing, but it is reality in this area.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#67069 Feb 15, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
I agree with this. I think this is nothing more than a GOP Diversionary Tactic to try and draw the American People's attention away from the fact that the Teapublicans have done very little worthwhile, for the past 4 years, other than fight vehemently to protect the Super Wealthy and obstruct any Plan that Obama put forth to help the Average American and the Nation.
They have no plan to do anything else for the next 4 years, it would appear, so they have to keep doing useless things over and over, to try and make it look like they are doing SOMETHING, as non-productive as it might be. It's the "perception" they are striving for, not the actual "results".
IOW Folks, it's "smoke and mirrors" to try and get all of them re-elected, and a big waste of time. So, we're paying them to waste their time and OUR money!
----------
"Rice Tells Stewart: GOP Wasting Time Probing Origin Of Benghazi Talking Points:(VIDEO)."
Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/02/15/rice-te...
Linda, the Republicans are doing anything and everything to slow our government down to a crawl.
Look at the filibuster of Senator Hagel(R)......I rest my case!

Location hidden

#67070 Feb 15, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Linda, the Republicans are doing anything and everything to slow our government down to a crawl.
Look at the filibuster of Senator Hagel(R)......I rest my case!
You're absolutely right! They could not care less what happens to this Country, or anybody in it that can't afford to pad their pockets with millions of dollars. They are being paid to try and destroy Obama and his Administration, not only because he's a Democrat, but also because he's Black!
Greedy Party of Ignorant Racists...that's the Teapublicans!

Did you know that most of them are now Millionaires? But, did you also know that most of them were NOT, when they got elected? And I'm talking about the Ones who have not been in Congress very long!
The Cost of Living in the DC area is not cheap, so how did they acquire that amount of Wealth that quickly? Pay-offs from the Super Wealthy, that's how!

Location hidden

#67071 Feb 15, 2013
"Homeland Security And Its Cache Of Bullets."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/homeland-security-cache...
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#67072 Feb 15, 2013
Nuh wrote:
President Barack Obama said in his State of the Union Address on Tuesday night that he will end the war in Afghanistan by the end of next year, and that after that he will keep tens of thousands of American troops in Afghanistan to fight a war in Afghanistan.
Fine. End Afghanistan - but - get the heck out!
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/obama-when-wa...
Nuh, the really.....REALLY great news for right now is we have not had one American killed in the last 25 days in Afghanistan.
Knock on wood!
Nuh

South Pittsburg, TN

#67073 Feb 15, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Nuh, the really.....REALLY great news for right now is we have not had one American killed in the last 25 days in Afghanistan.
Knock on wood!
Yes - that is great news!
Nuh

South Pittsburg, TN

#67074 Feb 15, 2013
Some of you have posted that you are either business owners or those who hire. If so, and you actually do have openings - please consider hiring veterans. Here are two options, the TN DOL as well as the National Guard Job Connection Education Program.

http://www.tn.gov/labor-wfd/veterans.htm

http://www.jcep.info/
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#67075 Feb 15, 2013
Good morning ! I spent a few moments reviewing the posts on this thread from yesterday evening and last night. I see our resident trolls spent their Valentines Day posting their usual tripe, and judging posts ! That must constitute a romantic evening to them, trolling and posting about sex...instead of having it,.... with a partner I mean ! Chuckles !!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
The Rabbit

Hungary

#67076 Feb 15, 2013
Overtaxed wrote:
Good morning ! I spent a few moments reviewing the posts on this thread from yesterday evening and last night. I see our resident trolls spent their Valentines Day posting their usual tripe, and judging posts ! That must constitute a romantic evening to them, trolling and posting about sex...instead of having it,.... with a partner I mean ! Chuckles !!
Hey Maverick, hows it hanging?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Property Values 15 min believe me 4
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 1 hr WTH 9,481
Men Who Don't Watch Football 2 hr getoverit 6
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 7 hr TheRealZeke 8,648
July 4 2003 stabbing (Jan '14) Tue Dale Jr is God 4
New show "Forever" on ABC Tue TV watcher 2
sheriff Bucky Roland watch Tue Jack 85
Columbia Dating
Find my Match

Columbia Jobs