Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
Dunlapian, he will not respond because he is a worthless coward. Have you not noticed how they feed off each other - the nastiest one is one up on the other. Stop feeding them.
At least I am not being a cowardly unregistered troll like you. Making false accusations and hiding behind anonymity.
BOO HOO

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
At least I am not being a cowardly unregistered troll like you. Making false accusations and hiding behind anonymity.
Now you know you cant talk about these folks like that they will tell there MOMMIE on you,she will lash you with that long flappy tongue :) Miss sassy senior aka one of the spell check crew
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

OH yes he did. He and your dem/libs

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>
Last night Fl. Sen. Marco Rubio said(message), and I quote, "Tonight, he even criticized us for refusing to raise taxes to delay military cuts.......cuts that were his idea in the first place".
Our President Obama never said any such thing!

Whose taxes do you want to raise now?????
Jodi

Spring Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

You don't have to know a kid with autism to help a kid with autism Please help get Autism Insurance Reform in TN. ACT NOW www.facebook.com/groups/TfAir and http://advocacy.autismspeaks.org/register
Tennesseans for Autism Insurance Reform!
Thank you.
Mom of son with an autism spectrum disorder
BOO HOO

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

The Original Amused wrote:
I used to be addicted to chat rooms 10-15 years ago. Watching this thread from time to time makes me realize how thankful I am to have overcome wasting even more of my life on such frivolous and life-wasting activities...but at least the time I spent was marked by positive interaction and not just participating in such an orgy of hate.
SHUT UP STUPID..........GO HAVE YOUR ORGY WITH SASSY SENIOR AKA ONE OF THE SPELL CHECK CREW
Pete

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm retired, dipstick, don't you already know that? I've only told it like a Hundred Times!
How are you able to stay on here all day, if you're still working, as you claim?
Glad you asked. I have an internet capable phone and carry it with me while I work. I responded to some of your posts while in my office. I even had three separate meetings while responding to your posts. Your posts were a source on entertainment in two of the meetings.
Pete

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

I forgot who actually posted this, but whoever posted the line "she's so big she has to wake up in sections" was the source of some great humor today at my office. I don't usually endorse some of the insults on here, but I will have to admit, that one was a good one :) Again, no harm intended to anyone.
Top of the food chain

Denver, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

I like to come in here from time to time to remind me that we still have sub-humans. Hope you're all enjoying your cesspool living. Sorry, can't stay, I've got a life.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Smyrna, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Dunlapian, that was me and I apologize. I was responding to whoever you were responding to, Pete or Willard, I think...and I got distracted and forgot who's Post I had quoted. I actually don't know what happened, but I do know that post was not meant for you. I'm truly sorry for my mistake.
Oh Lord, this is all getting too confusing, even for me...which is exactly what the Trolls and Imposters intended to do, create Mass Confusion.
I actually didn't realize I had done it until you called attention to it. But, the phone was ringing and I was talking and typing at the same time and I jusr screwed up and forgot who I was talking to...or I quoted the wrong Post and meant to quote the Person's Post you were responding to, I guess. Again, I actually don't know for sure what happened, but I do know it wasn't meant for you.
OK, Mark it on your calenders everyone. Miss Know-it-all, I'm always right and you are always wrong has finally admitted that SHE MADE A MISTAKE. This is a first for her. You can prove her wrong a dozen times over and she just disappears for a few days and acts like it didn't happen.

AND an apology too. Another first. Of course she has never sincerely apologized to anyone else for anything. Must be because Dunlapian is always kissing up to her and agreeing with her.
I agree with MG 1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Yep!
BOO HOO

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

guess the old hag "sassy senior" done put all her little boys to bed I know they cryed a lot today
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
We need to name the MG and friends thread. What`cha think?
Anything beats what it has been!
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>another lie. where do you currently work?
Wonder what kind of taxes she ,a hard working taxpayer pays on SOC Sec.?????
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, Mark it on your calenders everyone. Miss Know-it-all, I'm always right and you are always wrong has finally admitted that SHE MADE A MISTAKE. This is a first for her. You can prove her wrong a dozen times over and she just disappears for a few days and acts like it didn't happen.
AND an apology too. Another first. Of course she has never sincerely apologized to anyone else for anything. Must be because Dunlapian is always kissing up to her and agreeing with her.
Wonder who she sees as trolls and imposters?
A word for her words on words is :Totally confused with disorientation to person,place and time.She just don't want to admit she is advancing in age related dimentia and bi-polar schizophrenic manic behavior with the public.What a proof positive she made!!!
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Lol, hiya 123, I haven`t been able to get on here to say hello to you when you are posting.
How the heck are ya?
I'm fine.I have been connecting another computer up tonight.This is my back up.It's a job.
Hope all you are having a good week.
I cannot see how Obama can wait till 2015 to raise wages to 9.00 an hour ,just before he goes out.
4 year olds should be learning at home.They are still babies.More dreams to spend, spend, spend.They can sit before a computer now and sing every song and learn as much as they can sending them out too early.I disagree with that remark.We expect too much of little kids already.A child too premature, going to school is a waste of a teacher's time.Mommy can teach at home.Let the liitle ones develop.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Linda, I do truly understand and thanks for correcting it, it takes a person with real backbone to backtrack and correct a simple mistake.("simple", is a understatement with all the trolls on this site) Unlike NTMD8DOR, who still has not answered my question, but still somehow finds enough time to find fault with you.
Linda good luck with dealing with all these trolls at one time.......as you know I can only open one box at a time.(inside joke that only a few of us know)
Thank you, Dunlapian. As you may or may not have noticed, when I realized what I had done, TO YOU of all People, I knew then that I was getting "battle fatigue" and it was time to go!
There's just so much insanity and stupidity that I can put up with out of this bunch of Maggots, until I have to get away from it. How they can keep it up 24/7, non-stop, is beyond me...Thank Goodness! I just consider it a test that tells me I'm still Sane, and they're still crazy, LITERALLY!
Dear Lord, I pity the People who have to deal with them in Real Life!
Beefcake

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, Dunlapian. As you may or may not have noticed, when I realized what I had done, TO YOU of all People, I knew then that I was getting "battle fatigue" and it was time to go!
There's just so much insanity and stupidity that I can put up with out of this bunch of Maggots, until I have to get away from it. How they can keep it up 24/7, non-stop, is beyond me...Thank Goodness! I just consider it a test that tells me I'm still Sane, and they're still crazy, LITERALLY!
Dear Lord, I pity the People who have to deal with them in Real Life!
Have you ever let a stinker in public?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

"Couple:'Calm' Christopher Dorner Tied Us Up In Our Condo."

Click here:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57569335/...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

"Congress Is Trying To Kill Internet Privacy Again."

("Civil Liberties Advocates say the reintroduced CISPA Bill is a serious threat to Online Rights.")

Click here:
http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/con...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
long shot but worth a try 2 hr In the meantime 6
The drama seeking people of Lewisburg 2 hr tired of helping 5
Do you know who is hiring ? 2 hr tired of helping 9
Democrat's low IQ drives them to vote with emot... 6 hr Bill 24
Searching for Heather 7 hr Shane_34 1
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 9 hr WTH 9,264
sheriff Bucky Roland watch Aug 19 resident 56

Search the Columbia Forum:
•••
•••