mike....you got this
smiles

United States

#1 Feb 22, 2013
Its about time. Good luck
yes he do

Columbia, TN

#2 Feb 23, 2013
anything will be better then the girl we had for last 4 yrs and the old guy before her. he can only take us up from this point, they have killed this town
wonderful

United States

#3 Mar 3, 2013
yes he do wrote:
anything will be better then the girl we had for last 4 yrs and the old guy before her. he can only take us up from this point, they have killed this town
yes we need people like him
Jan

Lewisburg, TN

#4 Mar 4, 2013
Lewisburg needs help not harm!
What an Opportunity

Columbia, TN

#5 Mar 4, 2013
Jan wrote:
Lewisburg needs help not harm!
What's harm? Expose the crooks or cover up for the crooks?
Has Lewisburg/ Marshall County gone to long allowing public officials to get away with doing nothing? When is white collar crime happening right under their nose and do those public officials called white collar crime just 6 or 7 years of cover ups, Mistakes?

Could outside investigators read back issues of the local paper and how hard is it too seeing white collar crime happening? Do some of the same crooked public officials, get elected or appointed as public officials themselves?
Then steal more before it is reported again called mistakes and just covered up again and again?

Will ever small time crook that read the local paper must want to move to Lewisburg and become Mayor or on the city council?
Bob

Lewisburg, TN

#6 Mar 4, 2013
What an Opportunity wrote:
<quoted text>
What's harm? Expose the crooks or cover up for the crooks?
Has Lewisburg/ Marshall County gone to long allowing public officials to get away with doing nothing? When is white collar crime happening right under their nose and do those public officials called white collar crime just 6 or 7 years of cover ups, Mistakes?
Could outside investigators read back issues of the local paper and how hard is it too seeing white collar crime happening? Do some of the same crooked public officials, get elected or appointed as public officials themselves?
Then steal more before it is reported again called mistakes and just covered up again and again?
Will ever small time crook that read the local paper must want to move to Lewisburg and become Mayor or on the city council?
BOB AGAIN!!!!
home town

Lewisburg, TN

#8 Mar 6, 2013
Why yes we need people like him. Quick to make the wrong assumption and go off on some body when all his facts were wrong. Then when he found out who REALY did it did he offer an apology to the first guy? no !!
That's what we need running our town !!! Not.!!! Mike if you forget this happened New Year's Eve.
Alice

Lewisburg, TN

#9 Mar 6, 2013
home town wrote:
Why yes we need people like him. Quick to make the wrong assumption and go off on some body when all his facts were wrong. Then when he found out who REALY did it did he offer an apology to the first guy? no !!
That's what we need running our town !!! Not.!!! Mike if you forget this happened New Year's Eve.
This so true. This man is a hot head. He has made vulgar statements to women in this town. He is the last thing Lewisburg needs.
idiots abound

Atlanta, GA

#10 Mar 6, 2013
I don't know what you people think you are doing. It doesn't matter who the Mayor is. It is a figurehead. I for one prefer to not be represented by some dumb hothead hick. Everything they do makes it look as if we all do it. Ms. Woods is educated and I think a fair enough representative. I hope the next mayor will be the same. I like living in a small town close enough to drive to a larger city. I don't want Lewisburg to grow too much. I like knowing who I see. All these people want Lewisburg to be some big industrial hub or whatever. If a big city is what you like, move to one. there are several an hour away. I think Lewisburg is best being a small town surrounded by large ones.
Jan

Lewisburg, TN

#11 Mar 6, 2013
idiots abound wrote:
I don't know what you people think you are doing. It doesn't matter who the Mayor is. It is a figurehead. I for one prefer to not be represented by some dumb hothead hick. Everything they do makes it look as if we all do it. Ms. Woods is educated and I think a fair enough representative. I hope the next mayor will be the same. I like living in a small town close enough to drive to a larger city. I don't want Lewisburg to grow too much. I like knowing who I see. All these people want Lewisburg to be some big industrial hub or whatever. If a big city is what you like, move to one. there are several an hour away. I think Lewisburg is best being a small town surrounded by large ones.
. Amen
Alice

Lewisburg, TN

#12 Mar 6, 2013
idiots abound wrote:
Some of us love Lewisburg for what it is!
Local White Collar Crime

Columbia, TN

#13 Mar 7, 2013
idiots abound wrote:
Well did they kick her "the Mayor" out of the public schools system, do you know and now see why! What was going on then and what went on during her serving as Mayor? Just more cover and corupt behind closed doors deals!
Experenced alright is that what the schools know best how to do allow white collar crimess by local public officials and cover up for those? Calling those Mistakes?
Does it take the State or outside investigation to stop those Big Time public official crooks, because the local police are to busy aresting the shoplifters and small time poor people? Do the local police work for the Mayor and City officials, that they just over look the white collar public officials crooks and allow those white collar city officials to steal the taxpayer's blind?
Local White Collar Crime

Columbia, TN

#14 Mar 7, 2013
Alice wrote:
<quoted text>
Some of us love Lewisburg for what it is!
I agree do some just love a expanding Regional stinking leaking chemical Dump, dead cow water, more people dieing with cancer, early deaths, even if cover up corupt public officals, call white collar crimes, mistakes, with some of the highest property tax rates in the state, like lovers of money, more than they love so called friends and neighbors health?
idiots abound

Fayetteville, GA

#15 Mar 7, 2013
Local White Collar Crime wrote:
<quoted text>
Well did they kick her "the Mayor" out of the public schools system, do you know and now see why! What was going on then and what went on during her serving as Mayor? Just more cover and corupt behind closed doors deals!
Experenced alright is that what the schools know best how to do allow white collar crimess by local public officials and cover up for those? Calling those Mistakes?
Does it take the State or outside investigation to stop those Big Time public official crooks, because the local police are to busy aresting the shoplifters and small time poor people? Do the local police work for the Mayor and City officials, that they just over look the white collar public officials crooks and allow those white collar city officials to steal the taxpayer's blind?
HAHAHAHA Your ignorance or malicioness is laughable. She worked way past the time needed for retirement with the school system, retired, then was begged back to do some 'dirty' work firing. Maybe you are a casualty of that. Personally your motivation for the comments is irrelevent. If you can do better, then do it. If not, then you should check yourself and see what you can contribute to make the world and our town the best it can be for the future. Your bitterness is noted.
Loved By Few Used by Many

Columbia, TN

#16 Mar 7, 2013
idiots abound wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHA Your ignorance or malicioness is laughable. She worked way past the time needed for retirement with the school system, retired, then was begged back to do some 'dirty' work firing. Maybe you are a casualty of that. Personally your motivation for the comments is irrelevent. If you can do better, then do it. If not, then you should check yourself and see what you can contribute to make the world and our town the best it can be for the future. Your bitterness is noted.
You say she "was begged back to do some dirty work"?
Does that make her Love by few, use by many?

Do most men watch a womans behind, just to see her show her ass?

"Oh, what a bitter thing it is to look into happiness through another mans eyes" William Shakespeare
Is it Shame On the Mayor

Columbia, TN

#17 Mar 8, 2013
idiots abound wrote:
<quoted text>
Is from the choices / mistakes, the school boards and city voters looks to have made in the past? Does it really shows the types of people this town has got in the school system and public office?
Are some of those as you say like the Mayor " was retired but was begged back to do some 'Dirty" work?"
Well where are those honest good people / honest good public officials, not willing to be 'used" by others, for to do others 'dirty" works?
Is through out history when men or women, those with power, want their 'dirty work" done, do they always pick a dumb, gullible, willing to be used woman?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chapel HIll Baptist Feud (Nov '07) 3 hr Trolling Angel 62
Do You Know About "THE SECRET" (Feb '08) 9 hr Burger 4
reda mills (Apr '13) 11 hr Nashfire 8
Mayor Joe Liggett 15 hr Nono 105
Marshall County Bookings and Mugshots (Nov '15) Fri Welfarestamp 11
Im looking for caves (Feb '08) Fri Felix 5
Baby names Fri Joy 2

Columbia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance