Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#1 Sep 21, 2012
I am sure that you are questioning the long term use of the zija weight management system since a top leader here in Kentucky has been diagnosed with stage 3 colon cancer after losing over 100 pounds on the product. She has no family history of this deadly disease and is entirely too young. Perhaps long term use could be fatal…what if? I am afraid – what if?

Since: Jan 09

Spring Hill, TN

#2 Oct 4, 2012
And What if, you stopped trolling and spamming all over Topix with this supposed info?

Do you even have any references to back this up?

Better lay off the zija and just stick with Amway. Maybe you will do better hawking their products.

Location hidden

#3 Oct 4, 2012
I Live In Spring Hill wrote:
And What if, you stopped trolling and spamming all over Topix with this supposed info?
Do you even have any references to back this up?
Better lay off the zija and just stick with Amway. Maybe you will do better hawking their products.
Hawking? Don't you mean hacking? Why would I use Amway? Do you like them? Obviously your not familiar to what has happened to a well known Zija leader in Kentucky! I merely ask what if? What if the use long term of the diet product has terminal results.

I suggest if you are a product consumer of the weight loss product you may think twice before you pop another capsule. What if?

Spring Hill, TN

#4 Oct 9, 2012
And 'what if?' you could provide links/supporting info to the claims you are making. I think it might backup your standing.

Location hidden

#5 Oct 10, 2012
And 'what if?' you could provide links/supporting info to the claims you are making. I think it might backup your standing.
Obviously your not part of the inner circle.....time will prove all.

Spring Hill, TN

#6 Oct 12, 2012
justtruthplease wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever dude. I think you missed your spaceship. Dont forget your kool-aid!
Gigi

Columbia, TN

#7 Oct 13, 2012
Never heard of it so I don't guess I was wondering.

Location hidden

#8 Oct 15, 2012
<quoted text>
Whatever dude. I think you missed your spaceship. Dont forget your kool-aid!
Your off track
GoonSquad

Columbia, TN

#9 Dec 1, 2012
Boy, there are some nutcases in SH, but he takes the cake! Whack-o city there :)
Truthie, get some facts, then come back an state your case.
Kmorrison

Batavia, OH

#10 Mar 4, 2013
justtruthplease wrote:
<quoted text>
So, about this "inner Circle"? Not familiar with it. I do know the Top Money Earner in Ky. I can text him right now. I can tell you, this statement is False. To assume that Zija can cause Colon Cancer, shows that you are not familiar nor educated with our product nor have you researched the causes of Cancer. It's a good effort on starting a rumor, but it's dobviously poorly thought out.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#11 Mar 7, 2013
GoonSquad wrote:
Boy, there are some nutcases in SH, but he takes the cake! Whack-o city there :)
Truthie, get some facts, then come back an state your case.
"I live in Spring Hill" is the one trolling "for attention" he's always got some smart ass reply but nothing important to contribute. Just some no life wanna be trying to get attention, it's sad really lol

Spring Hill, TN

#12 Mar 12, 2013
TN_Gal wrote:
<quoted text>
"I live in Spring Hill" is the one trolling "for attention" he's always got some smart ass reply but nothing important to contribute. Just some no life wanna be trying to get attention, it's sad really lol
TN Gal, you and 'justtruthplease' have both missed your spaceship.

Drink some more kool aid and take the next flight.
kentucky girl

Bowling Green, KY

#14 Jul 20, 2013
I too have been diagnosed with stage 2 colon cancer after been on the weight loss product for 2 years and my brother stage 4 colon cancer and has passed away. He also used the product for over 2 years. It does make you think?
trolly troll troll

United States

#15 Jul 20, 2013
kentucky girl wrote:
I too have been diagnosed with stage 2 colon cancer after been on the weight loss product for 2 years and my brother stage 4 colon cancer and has passed away. He also used the product for over 2 years. It does make you think?
The person called "I live in Spring Hill" is the biggest troll on these boards. He posts on every single thread I've ever looked at. He's a loner full of hate with nothing better to do. I'm sure he'll respond with some horrible over-the-top spew of garbage talk....he always does when anyone calls him out. Just ignore him!

Spring Hill, TN

#16 Oct 3, 2013
trolly troll troll wrote:
<quoted text>
The person called "I live in Spring Hill" is the biggest troll on these boards. He posts on every single thread I've ever looked at. He's a loner full of hate with nothing better to do. I'm sure he'll respond with some horrible over-the-top spew of garbage talk....he always does when anyone calls him out. Just ignore him!
Yeah, totally ignore 'I live in Spring Hill'!

But say hi to 'I Live In Spring Hill'. He's a good dude!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pay Phone Bill Fee ? 8 min I agree 15
2000 gallon water fee? 2 hr no brainer 23
Customer Charge on Electric Bill Fee 2 hr news to you 8
what do u think about TCI or TENNESSEE CAREER I... (Nov '11) 4 hr Licensed 16
City Council 5th ward David Orr & Nicholas Tipp... 9 hr happiness 0
Corruption In Tennessee (Aug '14) Thu Big Mouth 131
user of women /Pof bl6430 name Matthew Thu woman 4
Columbia Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web