people on probation for drug related ...

people on probation for drug related crimes should be tested weekly

Posted in the Columbia Forum

Since: Feb 10

lewisburg, Tn.

#1 Mar 13, 2010
I know people that are back on drugs, and they are on probation for drug related crimes.....and Kim rice never tests them. Even though in the probation document it says they are subject to drug testing...if she did this then maybe we could get some people off drugs...we need to start showing Marshall county we are serious....its sad that I have to show my drivers liscence to a pharmacy and sign papers just because I have a cold due to to all the drug dealers out there....it makes it tough on us law abiding citizens...do the right thing and show them we need business...and test welfare benefits people also nd if they fail take away there benefits...why should we pay for them to get high.
hmmm

Atlanta, GA

#2 Mar 13, 2010
all drugs should be legal unless you love the government

Since: Feb 10

lewisburg, Tn.

#3 Mar 14, 2010
hmmm wrote:
all drugs should be legal unless you love the government
all i can say is wow......tell me that when its one of your family members slowly dying.
carl

Madison, AL

#4 Jul 27, 2012
ireallycare wrote:
<quoted text>all i can say is wow......tell me that when its one of your family members slowly dying.
unfortunately They would be dying whether the drugs were illegal or not... not everyone who uses drugs does it to that extent and many of them dont deserve to be in jail...especially marijuana....just a thought...
TEST

Princeton, WV

#5 Nov 20, 2012
You sure better test Paul Gilbert and Sara DUNCAN.
Duh

New Albany, MS

#6 Nov 22, 2012
carl wrote:
<quoted text>
unfortunately They would be dying whether the drugs were illegal or not... not everyone who uses drugs does it to that extent and many of them dont deserve to be in jail...especially marijuana....just a thought...
What part of "illegal" do you not understand?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lynnville is a hick town 22 hr Fred 8
Kirk Douglas Chumbley Thu Lesson learned 1
Girl at Murphy's Oct 19 Youracutie 1
Amy's Country Clippers (Mar '10) Oct 18 John 59
Q&A Concerning Local Drugstore Oct 18 Paul 2
Drugs or family Oct 17 an oldie 2
WestRock/RockTenn Oct 17 QotBG 9

Columbia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance