2 Dead After Semi Collides with Pickup

Full story: WJW Fox 8 Cleveland

The Elyria Post of the Ohio State Highway Patrol is investigating a double fatal traffic accident that occurred early Friday morning just after midnight, Fox 8 News reports.
Comments
21 - 31 of 31 Comments Last updated Jan 6, 2010
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2010

Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>You are one very sick person. Is filth the only thing that comes out of your mouth?Plus,you would think that with all of the posts thatyou have made,you would have learned how to spell by now.WHY CANT YOU JUST GO AWAY????
You know what I think is funny? This "it" has stated that it is a retired person. How old do you figure? 12 years old? Maybe 11? If we ignore maybe it will go away. I have tried everything I can think of. Might have to contact someone to take care of it.
Net browser

Elyria, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2010

a friend of family wrote:
<quoted text>thats a lie pitypat aka queen nut and catman aka pussyman and pistoff,neharain,susan.l,nikki .h,the way it is today,justme,andwolfman57 and a couple more are very nasty people they look for forums to go on and say very very nasty things about someone that has died and then say nasty things about there familys as well.they do this to feel better about them selfs they are a group look for there names and see the nasty things they say .they are very two faced.they like to cut people down with there ugly comments please dont listen they are not human they have no heart
Families have lost loved ones in a terrible crash. Please don't sully this thread with your personal issues. My condolences to the survivors of this tragedy.

“I will not keep my voice down!”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2010

Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>You are one very sick person. Is filth the only thing that comes out of your mouth?Plus,you would think that with all of the posts thatyou have made,you would have learned how to spell by now.WHY CANT YOU JUST GO AWAY????
Seriously, this guy is getting out of hand. He shows up everywhere - on every news article - to spew trash. I really think this person needs serious mental help. He takes perfectly good conversations and turns them into elementary school banter. It's sickening.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2010

My prayers to the famiies of those who were killed. May God get you all through this terrible time.

“Jolly Good!”

Brecksville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2010

<quoted text>thats a lie pitypat aka queen nut and catman aka pussyman and pistoff,neharain,susan.l,nikki .h,the way it is today,justme,andwolfman57 and a couple more are very nasty people they look for forums to go on and say very very nasty things about someone that has died and then say nasty things about there familys as well.they do this to feel better about them selfs they are a group look for there names and see the nasty things they say .they are very two faced.they like to cut people down with there ugly comments please dont listen they are not human they have no heart
That Pitypat sure is clever the way she jumps all around using different IP addresses and so many different names and writing styles. I'm so glad I'm her and so flattered that you follow me all over the threads.

“Jolly Good!”

Brecksville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2010

Net browser wrote:
<quoted text>
Families have lost loved ones in a terrible crash. Please don't sully this thread with your personal issues. My condolences to the survivors of this tragedy.
You are absolutely right. I join you in offering my condolences to the family and friends.
a friend of family

North Ridgeville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2010

Catman Dave wrote:
when you all go away and stop your judging of these poor people that have lose a loved one then i will go away you all are the ones that jump to all these storys and say nasty and hurtful things im here to tell everyone what kind of people you are i dont like bottom feeders and there ugly comments about someone that lost there lives and then bash there familys for fun you are all guilty of bashing on these forums and like you said free speech baby
a friend of family

North Ridgeville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2010

Pitypat wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what I think is funny? This "it" has stated that it is a retired person. How old do you figure? 12 years old? Maybe 11? If we ignore maybe it will go away. I have tried everything I can think of. Might have to contact someone to take care of it.
yes let us all hail the almighty pitypat im sure they would like to see all the nasty things you say on these forums as well as your friends go crawl into your hole or maybe a house will drop on you DING DONG THE WITCH IS GONE.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2010

<quoted text>when you all go away and stop your judging of these poor people that have lose a loved one then i will go away you all are the ones that jump to all these storys and say nasty and hurtful things im here to tell everyone what kind of people you are i dont like bottom feeders and there ugly comments about someone that lost there lives and then bash there familys for fun you are all guilty of bashing on these forums and like you said free speech baby
You are the only one that is a bottom feeder.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2010

<quoted text>yes let us all hail the almighty pitypat im sure they would like to see all the nasty things you say on these forums as well as your friends go crawl into your hole or maybe a house will drop on you DING DONG THE WITCH IS GONE.
OK. Now I say 9 year old.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2010

<quoted text>when you all go away and stop your judging of these poor people that have lose a loved one then i will go away you all are the ones that jump to all these storys and say nasty and hurtful things im here to tell everyone what kind of people you are i dont like bottom feeders and there ugly comments about someone that lost there lives and then bash there familys for fun you are all guilty of bashing on these forums and like you said free speech baby
Who, on THIS forum, has said anything to bash someone who has lost a loved one? On THIS forum??? We are all here offering our condolences and you are here being an idiot, as usual.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Columbia Station Discussions

Search the Columbia Station Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr Old Guy 29,340
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Sat Go Blue Forever 2,218
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Jul 23 They cannot kill a Spook 231
Donald and Terry Johnson (Jan '14) Jul 20 Old classmate and friend 15
1119 Deitsch resignation nov 19 2013 at board m... Jul 16 FP parent 1
pelosi is wrong and raping womens choices Jul 11 tommorrow 1
OH Who do you support for Secretary of State in Oh... (Oct '10) Jun 27 Bobby Nye 178
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbia Station Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbia Station People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••