Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#21130 Oct 16, 2013
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Only in the Southern Democrats were against it. The Northern Democrats were overwhelmingly in favor of the Civil Right Act. And those Southern Democrats are all Republicans now.
and Michael Jackson was white.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#21131 Oct 16, 2013
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
"It is clear from Standard & Poor’s statement downgrading the federal government’s credit rating that it places the blame squarely on Republican actions and policies. Two of S&P’s biggest concerns about whether the United States will pay off its debt are whether Republicans will be so insane as to refuse to lift the debt ceiling, a possibility Republicans intentionally stoked fears of, and whether the United States will raise much-needed tax revenue. Specifically, S&P changed its baseline assumption that the Bush tax cuts would expire on schedule in 2012 because Republicans are so insistent that they must be renewed.“We have changed our assumption on this because the majority of Republicans in Congress continue to resist any measure that would raise revenues,” wrote S&P. That adds $4 trillion over ten years to the projected deficits."
http://www.thenation.com/blog/162612/gop-caus... #
hey moron

it is not the Republicans screaming like babies to raise the debt limit.

Any thinking person knows who spent the majority of the money.

I suggest you start paying taxes so the revenue escalates.

I at this moment spend over 50% of my income in taxes. You need to catch up.

get busy or starve....your decision.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#21132 Oct 16, 2013
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
So you believe that FDR created a classless, moneyless, and stateless social order? Because that's what Communism is.
you are't as dumb as I thought......you got it.

congrats
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#21133 Oct 16, 2013
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Only in the Southern Democrats were against it. The Northern Democrats were overwhelmingly in favor of the Civil Right Act. And those Southern Democrats are all Republicans now.

Ronald Reagan was a Martian.

And Jimmy Carter still beats Obama as worst to ever serve as POTUS.

we on the same page?
Porchops4HoundDo ggie

Canton, OH

#21134 Oct 16, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>You modern Liberals advocate Communism and so did FDR which all his policies sided with.
You must be thinking of modern rightwing Conservatives. You know, like how your commie views about crushing American workers' rights line up exactly with Communist China's. Just because you guys have been babbling the same crap for a decade doesn't make it anywhere near the truth. We'll let the fact that you are so dumb that you didn't catch my slam on your RINO comment slide, seeing how it is a common term that just about everybody has heard of. Not too bright there, huh lil commie boy? I mean scientifically documented lower IQ speaking, that is.
Porchops4HoundDo ggie

Canton, OH

#21135 Oct 16, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Dumbazz G.W. Bush was a Liberal too(RINO) which even the Conservatives labeled his Social & Economical polices as liberal and just like conservative Bruce Bartlett points out and even in his Book "Impostor: How George W. Bush Bankrupted America and Betrayed the Reagan Legacy" besides the Tea Party is a very small minority of the population and are disorganized.
Former Reagan Policy Advisor Bruce Bartlett Explains How Bush Facilitated Economic Mess
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =RSF8YjSLTHIXX
Bruce Bartlett on Where the Right Went Wrong
http://vimeo.com/36529531
I think the dumbass is the person who voted for GW twice. Now about you guys lifting that cut-n-run, negotiate with terrorists, tax raising Liberal, Ronald Reagan up as a Conservative god...
Porchops4HoundDo ggie

Canton, OH

#21136 Oct 16, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Ronald Reagan was a Martian.
And Jimmy Carter still beats Obama as worst to ever serve as POTUS.
we on the same page?
You are on the same page as child murderer Timothy McVeigh so....no. Not on the same page. Neat though that you are still parroting the wording of my posts. Foo Foo wanna cracker?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#21137 Oct 16, 2013
Porchops4HoundDoggie wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the dumbass is the person who voted for GW twice. Now about you guys lifting that cut-n-run, negotiate with terrorists, tax raising Liberal, Ronald Reagan up as a Conservative god...
thought I flushed you this morning.

must need a plumber.....you by chance have joe's number?
Porchops4HoundDo ggie

Canton, OH

#21138 Oct 16, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Dumbazz G.W. Bush was a Liberal too(RINO) which even the Conservatives labeled his Social & Economical polices as liberal and just like conservative Bruce Bartlett points out and even in his Book "Impostor: How George W. Bush Bankrupted America and Betrayed the Reagan Legacy" besides the Tea Party is a very small minority of the population and are disorganized.
Former Reagan Policy Advisor Bruce Bartlett Explains How Bush Facilitated Economic Mess
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =RSF8YjSLTHIXX
Bruce Bartlett on Where the Right Went Wrong
http://vimeo.com/36529531
So now you are selling ME on how Bush is to blame for our screwed up economy? Do tell.
Porchops4HoundDo ggie

Canton, OH

#21139 Oct 16, 2013
So let's get this right...

There are hidden commies everywhere. There are secret Liberals hiding in your party. All the scientists are secretly part of some Liberal ploy. All of the media is part of some Liberal ploy. All the college professors are part of some secret commie plot. After criticizing Obama's Christian minister, Obama is a secret Muslim and the Feds are always watching you and the majority of hard working, taxpaying, educated Americans who voted for Obama twice, did it for a free cell phone.

That cover it?

You guys ever stop and listen to the words that come out of your mouths?
Porchops4HoundDo ggie

Canton, OH

#21140 Oct 16, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Your posts sure do get judged touching nuts a lot. It's because that's what you like doing. Touching nuts. Ahhhh ha ha ha ha! Dance little dwarf, dance!
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#21141 Oct 16, 2013
Porchops4HoundDoggie wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you are selling ME on how Bush is to blame for our screwed up economy? Do tell.
you screwed your own pooch.

your economy is your issue.

Protecting yourself from the Obama economy is also your issue.

It was great to have pulled money prior to his election and record loss, and put it back in a year later to more than double. Of course selling in August 2013 was also the correct move.

Didn't you get the memo?
Porchops4HoundDo ggie

Canton, OH

#21142 Oct 16, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
thought I flushed you this morning.
must need a plumber.....you by chance have joe's number?
No, you're thinking of that toilet you flushed in the park bathroom when you were looking for more "customers" to "lap".
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#21143 Oct 16, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
hey moron
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you are't as dumb as I thought
I've always treated you with respect. Are you unable to respond, except with insults?
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#21144 Oct 16, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Or withnon sequiturs?
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#21145 Oct 16, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I at this moment spend over 50% of my income in taxes.
That's a neat trick. Federal plus State and local taxes only equal about 30% of income for those taxed at the highest rates.

http://ctj.org/images/taxday2012table.jpg
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#21146 Oct 16, 2013
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a neat trick. Federal plus State and local taxes only equal about 30% of income for those taxed at the highest rates.
you drop out in the 5th or 6th grade?

You obviously don't understand the term rate, and clueless to reality of taxation

Do you pay any income tax at all?

Social security/medicare =15% self employment tax
Income tax 30%
State tax was 7%
City 2%

ummmmmm Einstein that is 54% and I am just warming up.

want to be reminded about 100 more I pay? You may even pay some of them, but I doubt it.

I don't want to lose or confuse you.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#21147 Oct 16, 2013
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I've always treated you with respect. Are you unable to respond, except with insults?
then someone stole your name.

I will look next time of position prior to response.

It may be Canton I replied to.

forgive me.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#21148 Oct 16, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you drop out in the 5th or 6th grade?
You obviously don't understand the term rate, and clueless to reality of taxation
Do you pay any income tax at all?
Social security/medicare =15% self employment tax
Income tax 30%
State tax was 7%
City 2%
ummmmmm Einstein that is 54% and I am just warming up.
want to be reminded about 100 more I pay? You may even pay some of them, but I doubt it.
I don't want to lose or confuse you.
Stop lying. You don't pay any income tax at all.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#21149 Oct 16, 2013
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
i stand corrected my rate for income tax is 28%, so my immediate taxes are 52% plus property plus fuel, plus sales, plus utility tax, plus licenses, plus excise tax, plus CAT, plus gas guzzler tax, plus plus plus plus.

the highest federal tax rate for 2013 is 39.6. Plus state, plus city, plus SS medicare, plus, plus plus.

See IRS tax table for your factcheck.

i don't post links as I prefer you perform the diligence I just did, and apologies for incorrect information like I just did.

I will wait for your apology

Cheers..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Station Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Video of Substitute Teacher is Making Waves in ... (Apr '13) Dec 17 Carpoolhall126 3
Just Moved Here! Are There Any Indoor Basketbal... Dec 8 Jake777 1
Disabled people can't use Olmsted Falls library (Feb '11) Nov 24 Helen8809 5
Parma massage parlor owner accused of sexually ... Nov '14 Her Mom 1
North Ridgeville Internet Providers (Nov '07) Nov '14 MaryEllen Minter 5
Items (Oct '11) Nov '14 Kim 2
Trick or treating Nov '14 Jessica 1

High Wind Warning for Lorain County was issued at December 24 at 9:25PM EST

More from around the web

Columbia Station People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbia Station News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbia Station