Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#17496 Jan 30, 2013
Tennessee state senator: Reduce welfare payments to families ... blogs.ajc.com/get-schooled-blog/2013/01/25/te... ...

4 days ago ... If the children don't produce, it could impact the pay of the teacher and the ... is an idiot and has helped make East TN the laughingstock of the nation..... babies to get government support knew that they will have to pay money,... On one hand, the parents wanted the children to have good grades, but did ...

That is how you get parents to be more responsible. You take away the kids food money. Why didn't someone think of that sooner?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#17497 Jan 30, 2013
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>I have said this B4 & I'll say it again... We KNOW that Saddam had WMD's! Even organizations like the U.N. & Amnesty International & another organization that prefers to stay impartial; Doctors Without Borders Knew that WMD's were used against Iran & the Kurds so why is this still an argument? That baffles me. He certainly didn't drop them down an empty oil well!
We & the world should be more concerned about where they went. Did some go to Syria, buried in secret bunkers, just buried somewhere or a combination thereof?? He wouldn't let inspectors in for the longest time. We should remember that when the '100 hr' land war ran him out of Kuwait, many of his jets were sent to his former enemy, Iran & he had his troops ignite oil wells as they withdrew. And he was firing Scuds at Israel which was a non-combatant. He used human shields which included children. He was ruthless & somewhat unpredictable but always power hungry & narcissistic.
Much of Bush's information came from other countries. Tony Blair stood behind his findings until his last day in power. We had Iranian scientists telling our agents of Saddam's plan for nuclear capabilities and the fact that his WMD's were designed to be portable.

The UN sent a dozen or so people to inspect Iran. Iran is about the size of Texas. There is no way for them to cover every inch. Even the UN admitted that Saddam's record of destroying his WMD's were as phony as a three dollar bill.

Bill Clinton removed UN security forces so he could send bombs to Iran. This was his response to Saddam refusing to let inspectors into certain locations.

Point of all this is that Democrats made politics out of this even though they were actually on the same side of this issue as Bush before he took leadership. Our involvement there had nothing to do with 911, but to prevent another possible 911 from happening.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#17498 Jan 30, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Much of Bush's information came from other countries. Tony Blair stood behind his findings until his last day in power. We had Iranian scientists telling our agents of Saddam's plan for nuclear capabilities and the fact that his WMD's were designed to be portable.
The UN sent a dozen or so people to inspect Iran. Iran is about the size of Texas. There is no way for them to cover every inch. Even the UN admitted that Saddam's record of destroying his WMD's were as phony as a three dollar bill.
Bill Clinton removed UN security forces so he could send bombs to Iran. This was his response to Saddam refusing to let inspectors into certain locations.
Point of all this is that Democrats made politics out of this even though they were actually on the same side of this issue as Bush before he took leadership. Our involvement there had nothing to do with 911, but to prevent another possible 911 from happening.
Agreed. Thanx for the additional info that blows the nay sayers away, Why are the blind so blind? Thanx to the biased press that has little idea as to the truth & facts & lies to the public.
titonton divaunte pants

United States

#17499 Jan 31, 2013
Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
Higher Taxes for Middle Class and Poor coming to a GOP Controlled State near you. Ohio included.
KRUGMAN: Makers, Takers, Fakers - Democratic Underground www.democraticunderground.com/10022272168
11 hours ago ... KRUGMAN: Makers, Takers, Fakers - GOP=a party that holds a large proportion of Americans in contempt. OP-ED COLUMNIST Makers, Takers ...
JG, Caesarea: Paul Krugman, "Makers, Takers, Fakers": The New ... jgcaesarea.blogspot.com/2013/01/paul-krugman-...
19 hours ago ... Paul Krugman, "Makers, Takers, Fakers": The New York Times Part of a "Captive Media" Conspiracy? In case you didn't know, there's a ...
OpEdNews - Quicklink: Paul Krugman: Makers, Takers, Fakers www.opednews.com/Quicklink/Paul-Krugman-Maker... ....
21 hours ago ... Quicklink: Paul Krugman: Makers, Takers, Fakers - Quicklink: Republicans have begun acknowledging that their party needs to improve its ...
Krugman: GOP Class Warriors Are 'Makers, Takers, Fakers'- Topix www.topix.com/us-house/bobby-jindal/2013/01/k... ...
8 hours ago ... Republicans have a problem. For years they could shout down any attempt to point out the extent to which their policies favored the elite over ..
oh no the gop uses class warfare. We all need the dnc to save us. LOL! Lower taxes for the rich corporations are here. Brought to you by the president who took more money from big banks than any other candidate in history (2007)
YourNumber2

Canton, OH

#17500 Jan 31, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
It's you who insinuated that Bush lied. Yet years earlier, we have Democrats talking about the same thing: weapons of mass destruction.
So the question I pose is if Bush lied, then Democrats must have lied too--particularly Bill Clinton.
Thanks for playing.
Yah, that's what history says...Oh that's right. GW is historically considered one of the worst presidents ever. How about Clinton? In fact, the Tea Party was born out of ignorant religious folks who were too ashamed to admit that they voted for GW twice that they changed their name from Conservative Christian Republicans to the Tea Party to cover their tracks. Too bad nobody...and I mean nobody bought it.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#17501 Jan 31, 2013
YourNumber2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yah, that's what history says...Oh that's right. GW is historically considered one of the worst presidents ever. How about Clinton? In fact, the Tea Party was born out of ignorant religious folks who were too ashamed to admit that they voted for GW twice that they changed their name from Conservative Christian Republicans to the Tea Party to cover their tracks. Too bad nobody...and I mean nobody bought it.
I suggest you look up how the TP got started. Secondly, where do you get your information that Bush is considered one of the worst Presidents ever? History is not written yet, and with the moron in the White House we have today. he makes Bush look like the greatest President we ever had.
Guns4Jesus

Canton, OH

#17502 Feb 1, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest you look up how the TP got started. Secondly, where do you get your information that Bush is considered one of the worst Presidents ever? History is not written yet, and with the moron in the White House we have today. he makes Bush look like the greatest President we ever had.
I suggest you go figure out why every Tea Party member is directly paid by oil billionaires. I suggest you figure out why every white church going Republican was making bold statements about global weather trends a decade before Gore mentioned it. Thanks though for fighting tooth and nail to hand our country over to corporations. How'd that work out? Ask Mitt. Really, look at the lengths you guys went to just because you couldn't admit you didn't like black people. You guys don't fool anybody. Ask Colin.
Rakk

United States

#17503 Feb 1, 2013
Guns4Jesus wrote:
<quoted text>I suggest you go figure out why every Tea Party member is directly paid by oil billionaires. I suggest you figure out why every white church going Republican was making bold statements about global weather trends a decade before Gore mentioned it. Thanks though for fighting tooth and nail to hand our country over to corporations. How'd that work out? Ask Mitt. Really, look at the lengths you guys went to just because you couldn't admit you didn't like black people. You guys don't fool anybody. Ask Colin.
Have have friends that belong to the tea party and they don't get paid!!

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#17504 Feb 1, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/data/popularit...

He's still done better than Nixon.
BibleBunkersForB abies

Canton, OH

#17506 Feb 1, 2013
Rakk wrote:
<quoted text>
I was talking about politicians but then you can barely form sentences so it's no suprise you don't understand.
freedom

United States

#17507 Feb 1, 2013
I know :)
Rakk

United States

#17508 Feb 1, 2013
BibleBunkersForBabies wrote:
<quoted text>I was talking about politicians but then you can barely form sentences so it's no suprise you don't understand.
So I made an error in grammar (I was unaware that I was going to be graded on grammar otherwise I would proofread my comments) of something I was unaware of and you choose to reply with a demeaning comment. You SIR or MA'AM are ignorant and a tool!
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#17509 Feb 1, 2013
Guns4Jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest you go figure out why every Tea Party member is directly paid by oil billionaires. I suggest you figure out why every white church going Republican was making bold statements about global weather trends a decade before Gore mentioned it. Thanks though for fighting tooth and nail to hand our country over to corporations. How'd that work out? Ask Mitt. Really, look at the lengths you guys went to just because you couldn't admit you didn't like black people. You guys don't fool anybody. Ask Colin.
Every TP member is getting paid by oil billionaires? I suppose you have evidence of this. And while you're getting evidence together, why don't you post evidence to the other ridiculous claim that religions somehow got together and discredited global warming. You see I asked my sister about that a few months ago, and she's never heard anything like that. She and many members of my family are very religious and attend church quite regularly.

Location hidden

#17510 Feb 1, 2013
Rakk wrote:
<quoted text>
Then they're gettin' screwed. Tell them to talk to Dick Armey about back pay.

Location hidden

#17511 Feb 1, 2013
Dick Armey Brought Armed Guard Into FreedomWorks In Coup ... www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/26/dick-armey-...

Dec 26, 2012 ... NEW YORK - OCTOBER 02: Former U.S. Representative Dick Armey speaks at ' Tea Party' a panel discussion at the 2010 New Yorker Festival ...
Dick Armey Leads Armed Coup of Tea Party Group, Gets Bought ... www.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2012/12/dick-a... ...

Dec 26, 2012 ... You may have heard about the internal problems at FreedomWorks, one of the country's biggest tea party groups. Long story short, CEO Matt ...
Old Guy

New Carlisle, OH

#17512 Feb 1, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest you look up how the TP got started. Secondly, where do you get your information that Bush is considered one of the worst Presidents ever?
http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2010/07/0...
test

West Chester, OH

#17513 Feb 2, 2013
test
Test

West Chester, OH

#17515 Feb 2, 2013
Test
test

Anonymous Proxy

#17517 Feb 2, 2013
test
Test

West Chester, OH

#17518 Feb 2, 2013
Test

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Station Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: CG Cole Construction Oct 22 and 1
republicans take the senate and america gets be... Oct 21 tommorrow 1
Obituaries 10/26/11 (Nov '11) Oct 18 Roger and Terri 42
Pandrangi Tower will open soon at Southwest Gen... Oct 15 Ivieivy 1
Mario Batali to appear October 9 in Strongsvill... Oct 9 woodrose482 2
bed bugs Sep '14 concerned bulldog 1
white trash in columbia station= midview area (Jan '14) Jan '14 Oh Boys and Smitty 2

Columbia Station People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbia Station News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbia Station

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]