Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#33283 Aug 26, 2014
Canton wrote:
The bottom line? We won. You lost. Get over it. Also, get ready to watch REAL Americans crush your weird little corporate sponsored oil cult for Jesus again in 2016. The we can all enjoy the cute little names you sour grape Tea Bagging toddler fondlers come up with for the next democratically elected president of the United States of America. More than likely we will get to see that your Bible thumping has been ignorance not only covers the obvious racism you have shown towards our current president, but also includes the long standing hatred the GOP has for women.
You guys are the laughing stock of the entire nation, At the end of the day, not only does all of America know you are just a bunch of racists, but my favorite part is the fact that you also know this to be true, and you go to bed knowing you are a racist and have lied about it all this time. I go to bed each night with a clear conscience. You go to sleep each night knowing you are a racist and liar. You know...real "family values" kinda stuff. Of course you will deny this. Just know that I'm not fooled and I am fully aware that neither are you. I know and so do you, that you are a bunch of racists and have been all along.
BOTTOM LINE , the nation & the world lost. National debt is near $17,000,000,000,000, the southern border is NOT secure, unemployment is now near what Obama PROMISED it would be in his 1st term, years ago. There seems to be MORE military action & deaths throughout the Arab world than in any of our lifetimes with the 'Western world' being an avowed target.
And so much more. So I repeat, WE ALL have lost.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#33284 Aug 26, 2014
Slumlord Weather Expert wrote:
<quoted text>Weird, you just described the GOP's entire platform...
That is the Liberal Demcrats today's or New Left Democrats platform from the 1960's

Location hidden

#33285 Aug 26, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
So what you are saying is that you fight the corporations you take advantage of for your goods and services? Seems a bit hypocritical to me.
Or are you saying you don't have a cell phone, cable or satellite television, you don't have high speed internet, you don't have electricity or gas energy, you don't have an automobile or even a lawnmower?
All corporations my friend. You support them with every dollar you spend on them. Wal-Mart, K-Mart, Sears, Sprint, Verizon, McDonalds, Wendy's, Starbucks, Macintosh, Microsoft, Office Max, Panasonic, Sony, and a few thousand more I cannot list.
What you just posted is the difference between the Old Left Liberalism and the New Left Liberalism in Ideaology.

Location hidden

#33286 Aug 26, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>BOTTOM LINE , the nation & the world lost. National debt is near $17,000,000,000,000, the southern border is NOT secure, unemployment is now near what Obama PROMISED it would be in his 1st term, years ago. There seems to be MORE military action & deaths throughout the Arab world than in any of our lifetimes with the 'Western world' being an avowed target.
When Hyperinflation hits we are all going to loose besides the fact that unemployment is through the roof which the Federal Reserve confirmed last Friday and the Liberal Democrats & Obama know it besides anybody getting welfare should be counted along with people no longer getting unemployment benefits in the unemployment numbers which they are not and if they were the unemployment number would be unbelievable.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#33287 Aug 26, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Food stamps restrict people from creating wealth. People (afraid to make over a certain amount) limit their income.
63% of SNAP recipients are children, the disabled, and the elderly.

"The overwhelming majority of SNAP participants are poor families with children, seniors, or people with disabilities. "

http://www.cbpp.org/cms/...
They cannot kill a Spook

Detroit, MI

#33288 Aug 26, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
"The overwhelming majority of SNAP participants are poor families with children, seniors, or people with disabilities. "
If you are so poor that your kids need SNAP programs then you have no business breeding. I suppprt sterilizing people on welfare before they increase the population.
Dindu Nuffins

Akron, OH

#33289 Aug 26, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Had you extended your precious private education beyond the high school level, you might have learned the danger of developing positions based upon isolated anecdotes. But it is interesting to note that, in addition to being proud to be a slave to your corporate masters, you also would rather use your country's tax dollars to fund a foreign war rather than help your fellow citizens. We are getting to know you much better.
Slaves? You wanna talk slaves? Massahs? I been a slave to dis welfare state, food stamps an seckshun 8 an I can't git no job. Nobody gonna hire a slave no how. You all high an mighty like you been there, like you know. Foo, you ain't never been far from yo daddy's truss fund or yo mammy's teat. Git offen yo high horse and get out in da streets... betcha you won't last long. Somebody will cap yo lily white, but it won't be me, coz I Dindu Nuffins!
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#33290 Aug 27, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Well I never ate a thing on food stamps the entire time I was growing up. Why do you suppose I ate food purchased by my parents and other kids today need to be on SNAP's? I have a tenant that's on disability, and they wouldn't give him one dime.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#33291 Aug 27, 2014
<quoted text>
You way over estimate my spending. But that said, why do believe that buying something from someone but at the same time demanding a fair deal are mutually exclusive?
How else will you "fight" these evil corporations? There is only one way, and that is to never use any of their products or services. Want lower prices? Then somebody or some people have to get a cut such as workers or move the industry out of the country. Want better paying jobs for the people of such industry? Then it will be reflected in the price you pay for their goods or services.

If you can fight them a different way, we would love to know how you would do it.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#33292 Aug 27, 2014
<quoted text>
Had you extended your precious private education beyond the high school level, you might have learned the danger of developing positions based upon isolated anecdotes. But it is interesting to note that, in addition to being proud to be a slave to your corporate masters, you also would rather use your country's tax dollars to fund a foreign war rather than help your fellow citizens. We are getting to know you much better.
Nothing isolated about it. Come to my side of town someday to go grocery shopping. See what these food stamp people put in their carts. Count how many children they have. Explain why they need my tax money for food, but then buy all kinds of pet food and supplies, cigarettes, and alcohol with cash. Follow them outside to the parking lot and see what kind of vehicle they drive. Maybe then you'll learn something.

Education teaches you some things about life, but experience teaches you the most. One of the most important lessons in life to learn is not being a Sap. Quit being a sucker for all these sob stories. Learn how these leeches are robbing our country. The more you pander to players, the more advantage they will take of you.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#33293 Aug 27, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Only you believe you are right troll. You're a legend in your own mind.
But why should that surprise me? Liberals always think they're right even when they're wrong.
So one last time Boy Toy, show me where I plagiarized.......
I don't read right wing propaganda sites. That's where all of the crap you spew comes from. I was educated better than that.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#33294 Aug 27, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Food stamps.
Food stamps restrict people from creating wealth. People (afraid to make over a certain amount) limit their income. This is not only bad for individuals and families, but bad for the economy as well.
I had to evict a family due to them being later and later with rent which would have resulted in me losing months of rent if I let it go too far.
The adult female of the family could have secured a job on weekends to avoid eviction but instead, wanted to protect her food stamps which was a little over $200.00 a month value.
So they opted to get kicked out of their home, get an eviction on their record which will limit their availability to apartments and housing in the future, had wage garnishments against them for nearly a year, and for what? For that $200.00 in food stamps every month.
I can't say for sure since I don't have a crystal ball. But if not for food stamps, in desperation, she may have taken a job to bring additional income into the household and avoided all the problems they created for themselves. Instead, they had to find temporary housing since they stayed here until the last day before the bailiff had to come here and physically kick them out. Took refuge in a dump of an apartment in a run down neighborhood. I'm sure they are behind in rent in their new home because of the wage garnishments, all to continue being on food stamps.
While not crazy about foreign aid, at least foreign aid helps keep us out of war because our money has influence in the decisions countries make that receive our aid. Israel doesn't make a move on the Palestinians without getting permission from the US first; just one example.
Pure BS!
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#33295 Aug 27, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing isolated about it. Come to my side of town someday to go grocery shopping. See what these food stamp people put in their carts. Count how many children they have. Explain why they need my tax money for food, but then buy all kinds of pet food and supplies, cigarettes, and alcohol with cash. Follow them outside to the parking lot and see what kind of vehicle they drive. Maybe then you'll learn something.
Education teaches you some things about life, but experience teaches you the most. One of the most important lessons in life to learn is not being a Sap. Quit being a sucker for all these sob stories. Learn how these leeches are robbing our country. The more you pander to players, the more advantage they will take of you.
And more pure BS lies.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#33296 Aug 27, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>BOTTOM LINE , the nation & the world lost. National debt is near $17,000,000,000,000, the southern border is NOT secure, unemployment is now near what Obama PROMISED it would be in his 1st term, years ago. There seems to be MORE military action & deaths throughout the Arab world than in any of our lifetimes with the 'Western world' being an avowed target.
The same old right wing skipping LP, repeat,repeat,repeat. Panic and fear is all they got.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Seville, OH

#33297 Aug 27, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
No, no NO! They are lazy, able bodied adults who just don't want to work and want to watch their giant TVs all day. House Slave Ray knows a guy who told him that.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Seville, OH

#33298 Aug 27, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
How else will you "fight" these evil corporations? There is only one way, and that is to never use any of their products or services. Want lower prices? Then somebody or some people have to get a cut such as workers or move the industry out of the country. Want better paying jobs for the people of such industry? Then it will be reflected in the price you pay for their goods or services.
If you can fight them a different way, we would love to know how you would do it.
Here's one. I will support candidates that will stand up to them. Candidates that will eliminate loopholes like inversion, will raise the minimum wage, will not allow companies to write the laws that govern them, etc. I will choose where I want to spend my money. Burger King wants to become Canadian while profiting on the USA, fine. No more Whoppers.

Your, "oh they will just pass the price along to poor little me" argument is the same argument that was made every time the people stood up to these guys. "40 hour work week? That's gonna cost ya." "No more asbestos? You're gonna pay." We stood up and we survived. The level of cowardice in you wingnuts is shocking and sad.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Seville, OH

#33299 Aug 27, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
That's hilarious. You just get done writing post after post about how we better not anger our corporate overlords or they will take away our very existence and then you tell me not to be a sap. Outstanding.
Duke for Mayor

Medina, OH

#33300 Aug 27, 2014
<quoted text>
Here's one. I will support candidates that will stand up to them. Candidates that will eliminate loopholes like inversion, will raise the minimum wage, will not allow companies to write the laws that govern them, etc. I will choose where I want to spend my money. Burger King wants to become Canadian while profiting on the USA, fine. No more Whoppers.
Your, "oh they will just pass the price along to poor little me" argument is the same argument that was made every time the people stood up to these guys. "40 hour work week? That's gonna cost ya." "No more asbestos? You're gonna pay." We stood up and we survived. The level of cowardice in you wingnuts is shocking and sad.
Thank to Obama and democrats.

woof
d pantz

United States

#33301 Aug 27, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Or better yet, let's hear you explain something for once that doesn't involve cutting edge, modern issues like FDR or require a need to travel back in time to call failed Conservative heroes instant and magical Liberals. Hell son, I was telling you Tea Baggers that this was all about a corporate agenda using religion a year before Hobby Lobby used religion to push forward a corporate agenda. Just because you are too stupid, and I'm talking rewrite history to try to blur how freaking stupid you are, in no way means that I'm the one who's been nipping the kool aid. Just because you have no idea why you jump through hoops for absurd notions like "Obamacare Death Panels" and "Obama's gonna take away the millions and millions of undocumented and unregistered, legally owned guns in this country", doesn't mean us thinking folks can't see it from a mile away. You get real snuggly with idea of Hillary calling your shots, boy. Americans are sick of your camps slap and tickle oil cult for Jesus games. Besides, considering there are actual Americans in harms way in Iraq, we are all too concerned about a legitimate reason to focus a military presence there for the first time in our nation's history to worry about your crazed FDR croaking, sudden "Constitutionalist" racist patty cake Tea Bagger games.
You're clinically insane. There, I explained an issue that isn't cutting edge like FDR.
Duke for Mayor

Medina, OH

#33302 Aug 27, 2014
<quoted text>
You way over estimate my spending. But that said, why do believe that buying something from someone but at the same time demanding a fair deal are mutually exclusive?
Retype this.

woof

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Station Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Russell James Holt (RJ) 18 hr vicious 1
John Zalic, BOTTOM FEEDER May 26 Teto 1
The Harell Clan - Drug Dealers all week - Open ... May 26 reader1 2
Attorney John Zalic May 23 CARS Member 8
News Local Woman Dies After Jumping From Moving Car ... (Oct '09) May 11 Family 60
News Pitbull supporters parade in Lakewood, North Ol... May 11 joanie 1
News Reverend Robert M. Chaffee May 7 Gary Dewey 1
More from around the web

Columbia Station People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]