Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#33263 Aug 26, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember you telling me that you are a Democrat. But that you never vote for Democrats as President, because Indiana Democrats are really conservative.
<quoted text>
Yeah, that's probably true. We are at a conservative peak right now, and nothing lasts forever. We are overdue for a liberal turn.
That is right I am a Democrat, just not a Liberal Democrat that has been Radicalized and you are wrong about never voting for a Democrat, I vote for the lesser evil which I dont care if it is Democrat or Republican and unfortunately I had to vote for Bush twice and I had to vote for Obama twice and Obama is assisting in the Liberalism demise as the majority knows it and more and more people I hear want nothing to do with direction Liberalism as it is known today.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#33264 Aug 26, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Some folks think that they have to be slaves to corporations and do whatever their corporate masters tell them to. Others think it's better not to live on their knees and are willing to fight. I'm proud of which category I am in. Are you proud of yours?
Yes I am. Corporations provide me with money, a job, a way to not depend on government. They provide me with products and services that I need like this here internet thingy. Corporations provide me with fuel for my house and car so I can get to work in the morning. As I stated earlier, they provide me with money for my retirement.

So why would I want to fight these people? I mean, if I did want to fight them, there is one way to do it. Quit using their products and services just like you have, eh Cantoon?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Seville, OH

#33265 Aug 26, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Israel is using our food stamps????
Wow, didn't know that.
If you had to eliminate one aspect of federal spending, food stamps or aid to foreign governments, which would it be?
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#33266 Aug 26, 2014
<quoted text>
That may be the funniest Limbaugh quote ever.
xxx proves it. Rush got him addicted to propaganda and lies.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#33267 Aug 26, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
No wonder you're a troll. You were probably a gambling man at one time and lost everything, and now you reside under a bridge.
If that's the best got, it shows I was right.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Seville, OH

#33268 Aug 26, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>That is right I am a Democrat, just not a Liberal Democrat that has been Radicalized and you are wrong about never voting for a Democrat, I vote for the lesser evil which I dont care if it is Democrat or Republican and unfortunately I had to vote for Bush twice and I had to vote for Obama twice and Obama is assisting in the Liberalism demise as the majority knows it and more and more people I hear want nothing to do with direction Liberalism as it is known today.
You voted for Bush twice and Obama twice? Your problem isn't political philosophy your problem is schizophrenia.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Seville, OH

#33269 Aug 26, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I am. Corporations provide me with money, a job, a way to not depend on government. They provide me with products and services that I need like this here internet thingy. Corporations provide me with fuel for my house and car so I can get to work in the morning. As I stated earlier, they provide me with money for my retirement.
So why would I want to fight these people? I mean, if I did want to fight them, there is one way to do it. Quit using their products and services just like you have, eh Cantoon?
There is more than one way to fight them, and I do make political decisions on where I spend my money. I am glad you are happy being a House Slave. Being a coward and drinking whatever runs off the master's boots is easier than being a man, I suppose.
Duke for Mayor

Medina, OH

#33270 Aug 26, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that why Americans didn't want to buy American made cars? Greedy Unions? Keep telling yourself that.
Add, poorly made products by union so-called w/o t let's.

woof
Dindu Nufffins

Akron, OH

#33271 Aug 26, 2014
<quoted text>
If you had to eliminate one aspect of federal spending, food stamps or aid to foreign governments, which would it be?
It would be psychiatric aid to morons like you, but leave me alone, I Dindu Nuffins!

If you had to suck just one cack, would it be Obama's or Janet Reno's?
Dindu Nufffins

Akron, OH

#33272 Aug 26, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>If that's the best got, it shows I was right.
If that's the best got, leave me alone, I Dindu Nuffins!

Axe em in Ferguson, I Dindu Nuffins!
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#33273 Aug 26, 2014
<quoted text>
There is more than one way to fight them, and I do make political decisions on where I spend my money. I am glad you are happy being a House Slave. Being a coward and drinking whatever runs off the master's boots is easier than being a man, I suppose.
So tell us, how do you survive not buying anything from corporations either directly or indirectly?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#33274 Aug 26, 2014
<quoted text>
You voted for Bush twice and Obama twice? Your problem isn't political philosophy your problem is schizophrenia.
No, that is your problem Delusional Schizophrenia and your post comfirm it which most Liberal Democrats suffer from especially with economics and what Liberalism really means.

Mental Health and Delusional Disorder

People with delusional disorder experience non-bizarre delusions, which involve situations that could occur in real life, such as being followed, poisoned, deceived, conspired against, or loved from a distance. These delusions usually involve the misinterpretation of perceptions or experiences. In reality, however, the situations are either not true at all or highly exaggerated.

http://www.webmd.com/schizophrenia/delusional...
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#33275 Aug 26, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>If that's the best got, it shows I was right.
Only you believe you are right troll. You're a legend in your own mind.

But why should that surprise me? Liberals always think they're right even when they're wrong.

So one last time Boy Toy, show me where I plagiarized.......
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Seville, OH

#33276 Aug 26, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
So tell us, how do you survive not buying anything from corporations either directly or indirectly?
So tell us, when did I ever say I never bought anything from corporations either directly or indirectly? And while you are at it, tell us why it is necessary for me to never buy anything from any corporation in order for me to fight against the corporate stranglehold on our economy and our politics.

This is another example of your compulsion to rewrite the facts in a ham handed attempt to support your narrative.
Slumlord Weather Expert

Van Wert, OH

#33277 Aug 26, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>People with delusional disorder experience non-bizarre delusions, which involve situations that could occur in real life, such as being followed, poisoned, deceived, conspired against, or loved from a distance. These delusions usually involve the misinterpretation of perceptions or experiences. In reality, however, the situations are either not true at all or highly exaggerated.
Weird, you just described the GOP's entire platform...
Slumlord Weather Expert

Van Wert, OH

#33278 Aug 26, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Only you believe you are right troll. You're a legend in your own mind.
But why should that surprise me? Liberals always think they're right even when they're wrong.
Uh huh, you've never been wrong about anything. Now tell us again how you believe cigarette smoke isn't harmful to children...
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#33279 Aug 26, 2014
<quoted text>
Food stamps.

Food stamps restrict people from creating wealth. People (afraid to make over a certain amount) limit their income. This is not only bad for individuals and families, but bad for the economy as well.

I had to evict a family due to them being later and later with rent which would have resulted in me losing months of rent if I let it go too far.

The adult female of the family could have secured a job on weekends to avoid eviction but instead, wanted to protect her food stamps which was a little over $200.00 a month value.

So they opted to get kicked out of their home, get an eviction on their record which will limit their availability to apartments and housing in the future, had wage garnishments against them for nearly a year, and for what? For that $200.00 in food stamps every month.

I can't say for sure since I don't have a crystal ball. But if not for food stamps, in desperation, she may have taken a job to bring additional income into the household and avoided all the problems they created for themselves. Instead, they had to find temporary housing since they stayed here until the last day before the bailiff had to come here and physically kick them out. Took refuge in a dump of an apartment in a run down neighborhood. I'm sure they are behind in rent in their new home because of the wage garnishments, all to continue being on food stamps.

While not crazy about foreign aid, at least foreign aid helps keep us out of war because our money has influence in the decisions countries make that receive our aid. Israel doesn't make a move on the Palestinians without getting permission from the US first; just one example.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#33280 Aug 26, 2014
<quoted text>
So tell us, when did I ever say I never bought anything from corporations either directly or indirectly? And while you are at it, tell us why it is necessary for me to never buy anything from any corporation in order for me to fight against the corporate stranglehold on our economy and our politics.
This is another example of your compulsion to rewrite the facts in a ham handed attempt to support your narrative.
So what you are saying is that you fight the corporations you take advantage of for your goods and services? Seems a bit hypocritical to me.

Or are you saying you don't have a cell phone, cable or satellite television, you don't have high speed internet, you don't have electricity or gas energy, you don't have an automobile or even a lawnmower?

All corporations my friend. You support them with every dollar you spend on them. Wal-Mart, K-Mart, Sears, Sprint, Verizon, McDonalds, Wendy's, Starbucks, Macintosh, Microsoft, Office Max, Panasonic, Sony, and a few thousand more I cannot list.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Seville, OH

#33281 Aug 26, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Food stamps.
Food stamps restrict people from creating wealth. People (afraid to make over a certain amount) limit their income. This is not only bad for individuals and families, but bad for the economy as well.
I had to evict a family due to them being later and later with rent which would have resulted in me losing months of rent if I let it go too far.
The adult female of the family could have secured a job on weekends to avoid eviction but instead, wanted to protect her food stamps which was a little over $200.00 a month value.
So they opted to get kicked out of their home, get an eviction on their record which will limit their availability to apartments and housing in the future, had wage garnishments against them for nearly a year, and for what? For that $200.00 in food stamps every month.
I can't say for sure since I don't have a crystal ball. But if not for food stamps, in desperation, she may have taken a job to bring additional income into the household and avoided all the problems they created for themselves. Instead, they had to find temporary housing since they stayed here until the last day before the bailiff had to come here and physically kick them out. Took refuge in a dump of an apartment in a run down neighborhood. I'm sure they are behind in rent in their new home because of the wage garnishments, all to continue being on food stamps.
While not crazy about foreign aid, at least foreign aid helps keep us out of war because our money has influence in the decisions countries make that receive our aid. Israel doesn't make a move on the Palestinians without getting permission from the US first; just one example.
Had you extended your precious private education beyond the high school level, you might have learned the danger of developing positions based upon isolated anecdotes. But it is interesting to note that, in addition to being proud to be a slave to your corporate masters, you also would rather use your country's tax dollars to fund a foreign war rather than help your fellow citizens. We are getting to know you much better.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Seville, OH

#33282 Aug 26, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
So what you are saying is that you fight the corporations you take advantage of for your goods and services? Seems a bit hypocritical to me.
Or are you saying you don't have a cell phone, cable or satellite television, you don't have high speed internet, you don't have electricity or gas energy, you don't have an automobile or even a lawnmower?
All corporations my friend. You support them with every dollar you spend on them. Wal-Mart, K-Mart, Sears, Sprint, Verizon, McDonalds, Wendy's, Starbucks, Macintosh, Microsoft, Office Max, Panasonic, Sony, and a few thousand more I cannot list.
You way over estimate my spending. But that said, why do believe that buying something from someone but at the same time demanding a fair deal are mutually exclusive?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Station Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Animal Planet Investigates Petland (May '10) Apr 16 Kayla 32
News William W. Stawicki Mar 28 DBozzie 1
News Second Strongsville Teacher is Arrested, Charged (Mar '13) Mar 23 Brian King nimby 6
Cowardly Thomas Truelson (Mar '13) Mar '15 Secrets 3
News Video of Substitute Teacher is Making Waves in ... (Apr '13) Mar '15 King Victim Too 4
Review: Patient First - John Kavlich MD (May '09) Mar '15 anon worker 58
News Teens flee the scene when owner finds them in g... (Sep '09) Feb '15 Michael 2
More from around the web

Columbia Station People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]