Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
Canton

Canton, OH

#33061 Aug 21, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>I'll wager that YOUR BC is fake. Anyone as crass as you shouldn't be human. Do they have BC's for Jackals? Just asking.
So you are saying you can't prove that your birth certificate isn't a forgery? We all know what that means.
Canton

Canton, OH

#33062 Aug 21, 2014
Pops wrote:
Well I am done here for now. Off to be with my Dad. Who has TWO nurses for offspring. One a surgical nurse & one a geriatric nurse. One son AND daughter-in-law that are EMT's. Can Canton or Welfare or Pope top that?
You folks need to have some idea as to what you are talking about B4 punching keys.
Sure, I can top that. I can understand simple and common terms used in the English language and you cannot.
Canton

Canton, OH

#33063 Aug 21, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly, when the Whites left Detroit, MI there was nobody left to pay the taxes and the only ones left were the members of the Welfare Society which were mostly Black and still to this day the majority of Blacks there in Detroit refuse to work since they are entitled they feel to their free stuff.
I know and Detroit was doing so good after decade after decade of the "job creators" giving us fine, quality automobiles. The corners these American corporations cut, in no way made Americans flock to Hondas and Nissans and obviously the bailouts they received were due to poor people. you know. Like who you guys blame everything on in this nation. the poor and the powerless are the ones who drove America into the ditch. Oh...and Bush's war was free.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#33064 Aug 21, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
I know and Detroit was doing so good after decade after decade of the "job creators" giving us fine, quality automobiles. The corners these American corporations cut, in no way made Americans flock to Hondas and Nissans and obviously the bailouts they received were due to poor people. you know. Like who you guys blame everything on in this nation. the poor and the powerless are the ones who drove America into the ditch. Oh...and Bush's war was free.
Modern Liberalism that FDR implemented drove the nation & Detroit into the Ditch and Liberalism as you guys call it is what destroyed Detroit and drove the wealth creators out.
zxdcfgh

Cincinnati, OH

#33065 Aug 21, 2014
oballoozr is worst everr
Canton

Canton, OH

#33066 Aug 21, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Modern Liberalism that FDR implemented drove the nation & Detroit into the Ditch and Liberalism as you guys call it is what destroyed Detroit and drove the wealth creators out.
Ha ha ha ha ha! "Wealth Creators". Did Big Daddy Koch teach you that? Boy, they have you trained like a scared little poodle jumping through a hoop. Get off your knees, son. You are an embarrassment to every man who works to support his family in this nation. Those "Wealth Creators" moved overseas for nothing more than cheap labor and to dodge taxes. They leech off of my tax paid infrastructure daily. You can keep crying about FDR but let's talk about Unionized Costco, the 40K a year they pay their employees with full health coverage and their RECORD setting profits they are making right here in the good old USA. That would make all of your hypothetical notions...? If you said bullshit corporate propaganda, you win a prize. That prize is Hillary 2016!!!! Woooooo! Wooooo!

So name us how many people you know who are on FDR's magical free money ride. I can count exactly zero that I have ever met in my entire life. Now let me count how many

Location hidden

#33067 Aug 21, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha ha ha ha! "Wealth Creators". Did Big Daddy Koch teach you that? Boy, they have you trained like a scared little poodle jumping through a hoop. Get off your knees, son. You are an embarrassment to every man who works to support his family in this nation. Those "Wealth Creators" moved overseas for nothing more than cheap labor and to dodge taxes. They leech off of my tax paid infrastructure daily. You can keep crying about FDR but let's talk about Unionized Costco, the 40K a year they pay their employees with full health coverage and their RECORD setting profits they are making right here in the good old USA. That would make all of your hypothetical notions...? If you said bullshit corporate propaganda, you win a prize. That prize is Hillary 2016!!!! Woooooo! Wooooo!
So name us how many people you know who are on FDR's magical free money ride. I can count exactly zero that I have ever met in my entire life. Now let me count how many
You are a clueless tool and your post confirms it and People with wealth are the Wealth Creators which it sure isnt Liberal Democrats who's Social and Economcial Ideaology is dependent on others wealth and Obviously including you from your posting.
Pops

Miamisburg, OH

#33068 Aug 21, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
This reminds me of the time you lectured everyone about how words couldn't offend you. Remember that?
The words themselves do not offend me. The warrantless unfounded attack on my family does. It really shouldn't when I consider the source but I still had to call you out for being an insensitive tool.
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#33069 Aug 21, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>You are a clueless tool and your post confirms it and People with wealth are the Wealth Creators which it sure isnt Liberal Democrats who's Social and Economcial Ideaology is dependent on others wealth and Obviously including you from your posting.
Costco is filled with chinese crap just like Sam's club / Walmart. For example.both carry stools knives and flashlights throughout the year that carry the Snapon name under license of.course. These products in both places are made.in china.

You left.out environmental regulations as reasons to manufacture outside of the United States.

Location hidden

#33070 Aug 21, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Costco is filled with chinese crap just like Sam's club / Walmart. For example.both carry stools knives and flashlights throughout the year that carry the Snapon name under license of.course. These products in both places are made.in china.
You left.out environmental regulations as reasons to manufacture outside of the United States.
That is true too enviromental regulations were another reason to manufacture outside the United States which LIberal Republican Richard Nixion takes responsibility for that.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#33071 Aug 21, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>
The words themselves do not offend me. The warrantless unfounded attack on my family does. It really shouldn't when I consider the source but I still had to call you out for being an insensitive tool.
You were screeching at someone else, not me, you buffoon.
Pops

Miamisburg, OH

#33072 Aug 21, 2014
<quoted text>
You were screeching at someone else, not me, you buffoon.
Not really. YOU brought up the 'name' portion. I may have misunderstood that intent of your post & if so, go ahead & explain. I'm listening.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#33073 Aug 21, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
If they are overpaying their employees and making great money, something tells me they are not the cheapest. More than likely they would not be able to compete with Sam's Club or other discount stores if near by.

I shop at Sam's Club because it's one of the few stores like that around my area. I don't recall seeing any Costco's around but can't say if they are here or not.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#33074 Aug 21, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Not really. YOU brought up the 'name' portion. I may have misunderstood that intent of your post & if so, go ahead & explain. I'm listening.
Huh?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#33075 Aug 21, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
If they are overpaying their employees and making great money, something tells me they are not the cheapest. More than likely they would not be able to compete with Sam's Club or other discount stores if near by.
I shop at Sam's Club because it's one of the few stores like that around my area. I don't recall seeing any Costco's around but can't say if they are here or not.
You probably are not aware of this, but there are other ways for corporations to make profit without treating their lowest level employees like indentured servants.
Pops

Miamisburg, OH

#33076 Aug 21, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>That is true too enviromental regulations were another reason to manufacture outside the United States which LIberal Republican Richard Nixion takes responsibility for that.
Nixon may have started it from your perspective but it actually started B4 that. It would seem that In an effort to restore Japan to stability after WWII, the U.S. started buying tons & tons of their products under the supervision of Gen McArther.(sp)
Those items were denigrated at that time also, just like China;s quality is today or lack there-of is belittled today.
A difference being that Japan improved quality & found a great niche in electronics that we & the world grabbed up. And they became an important democratic ally that is an economic Asian leader.
I don't see China doing either of the last two, not in the foreseeable future anyway.
They still prop up Mr Kim, don't they? A world class despot & human rights abuser. China is trying to expand their geographical power aren't they? That is not a Nixon claim .
I do agree with your other claims about enviromental claims tho.
Jerry K

Newark, OH

#33077 Aug 21, 2014
Good news for Americans, bad news for tree huggers on the left. With Mexico ending their state run control of oil and gas production North America should soon have more output than OPEC. Prosperity for all those involved.

http://bakken.com/news/id/219857/senator-hino...
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#33078 Aug 21, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a costco near easton and one up at.polaris in the Columbus ohio area. First thing I noticed was that Costco has a much higher membership fee and more private labled items. I didn't join. Sam's club has more locations where I travel and a lower fee.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#33079 Aug 21, 2014
<quoted text>
You probably are not aware of this, but there are other ways for corporations to make profit without treating their lowest level employees like indentured servants.
In other words, paying them proportionately to their skills?

I know Wal-Mart is constantly on their vendors azzes to produce products cheaper. They cut corners wherever they can. One of our customers makes a lot of products for Wal-Mart and they look to make products cheaper all the time because of the demands Wal-Mart makes.

I made many last pickups from production places that couldn't satisfy our customer who couldn't satisfy Wal-Mart. Wal-Mart says "We want X only cheaper" and our customer would have to find a way to do just that.

So they look for producers to make their products cheaper--usually those manufacturers that use robotics to produce their products. In the long run, it's cheaper and more precise which means less waste of product.

On our side of the aisle, we have to haul larger loads even if it means double stacking the pallets. Instead of them ordering four trailer loads that holds 26 pallets four times a week, we would start hauling two trailers a week of 52 pallets double stacked.

Of course we charge a little more because of the extra wait and the extra time it takes to get loaded, but in the long run, it's much cheaper for our customer to do that than to have four trailer loads with less pallets.

That's the way big business works: cut, cut, cut...

Location hidden

#33080 Aug 21, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Nixon may have started it from your perspective but it actually started B4 that. It would seem that In an effort to restore Japan to stability after WWII, the U.S. started buying tons & tons of their products under the supervision of Gen McArther.(sp)
Those items were denigrated at that time also, just like China;s quality is today or lack there-of is belittled today.
A difference being that Japan improved quality & found a great niche in electronics that we & the world grabbed up. And they became an important democratic ally that is an economic Asian leader.
I don't see China doing either of the last two, not in the foreseeable future anyway.
They still prop up Mr Kim, don't they? A world class despot & human rights abuser. China is trying to expand their geographical power aren't they? That is not a Nixon claim .
I do agree with your other claims about enviromental claims tho.
Richard Nixon created the bureaucracy that we all know today as the EPA by executive order in 1971.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Station Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Your Music Director is a Psychopath (Dec '15) Jun '16 Brian Michael King 2
Kumo Buffet in Strongsville Jun '16 Mickeyboy 1
News Obituaries 10/26/11 (Nov '11) Jun '16 Roger and Terri 46
The Harell Clan - Drug Dealers all week - Open ... (May '15) Jun '16 Goose 4
News North Ridgeville honors distinguished alumni fo... May '16 Jane 2
Local Politics Do you approve of Thomas P. Perciak as ? Apr '16 ralph ludwig 1
Attorney Stephen Wolf. Apr '16 Stephen Wolf Atto... 4

Columbia Station Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance