Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

#25171 Feb 9, 2014
Was supposed to have company this afternoon, but they had to cancel because of all the global warming coming down. Curse you, bovine earth destroyers!!
Old Guy

Mason, OH

#25172 Feb 9, 2014
Alinsky wrote:
Thats why when partisans of the left go into battle, they set out to destroy their opponents by stigmatizing them as racists...
I see no problem with that, as long as their opponents really are bigots.
Alinsky wrote:
...kike liberals
Like you, for example.

“MAGA”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#25173 Feb 9, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Like you, for example.
Err nope....

A bigot is not necessarily a racist.......
If you disagree with me you are a misogynistic, homophobic old guy that hates puppies.......

Time to get out the dictionary again old guy.........
Old Guy

Mason, OH

#25174 Feb 9, 2014
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
Err nope....

Time to get out the dictionary again old guy.........
BIGOT
: a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/big...

“MAGA”

Columbus, OH

#25175 Feb 9, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
BIGOT
: a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance
LMFAO

What's a racist again? That was the term used in the post you responded to.........

Again my reply, and slowly for you....A bigot is not necessarily a racist.......
Canton

Canton, OH

#25176 Feb 9, 2014
mutt wrote:
Was supposed to have company this afternoon, but they had to cancel because of all the global warming coming down. Curse you, bovine earth destroyers!!
Oh Super Mutt...I mean seriously...I mean Iwonder...I mean Mutt. You're so valid and believable. I'm sure all of you would agree. Hey, you gotta a little crude oil there around the corners of your mouth. Good little corporate fetch boy...unless of course you are in the top 1% wealthiest people in this nation. Otherwise, you'd just be a stammering douchebag who got busted agreeing with his own posts.
Canton

Canton, OH

#25177 Feb 9, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Another gay reference, huh? So far, you've shown yourself to be bigoted against Christians, women, and gays. Any other group you don't like? You're a very good little democrat, by the way. Your party demands tolerance -- enforced by law -- but your real feelings always end up showing themselves.
Christians are very relevant in the scientific world, numbskull. But you keep pretending they're not, if that makes it easier for you to believe the "real" scientists who think that dairy cows are destroying the planet. They do the politicians' bidding, in order to stay funded and relevant.
Global warming is a man-made farce:
http://politix.topix.com/story/10271-obama-mi...
Really? You got "gay" out of me saying Christians jerk off to the notion of the end days? Hey everyone, read my post he is referring to and see if "gay references" is what immediately comes to mind. I think you are the one who's real feelings are showing themselves.
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

#25180 Feb 9, 2014
Canton wrote:
Really? You got "gay" out of me saying Christians jerk off to the notion of the end days?
You're a moron. The term "teabagging" is a homosexual slang word. So, why would you refer to me that way, if you weren't trying to insult me?
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

#25181 Feb 9, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Super Mutt...I mean seriously...I mean Iwonder...I mean Mutt.
Slow down. You sound like a stammering douchebag.
Old Guy

Mason, OH

#25182 Feb 9, 2014
Alinsky wrote:
Conservatives think of war as a metaphor when applied to politics. For radicals the war is real. Thats why when partisans of the left go into battle, they set out to destroy their opponents by stigmatizing them as racists, sexists, homophobes, & islamophobes.
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Alinsky wrote:
Its why they so often pretend to be what they are not kike liberals for example.
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>

Like you, for example.
Now, this is where "Free Pizza 4 U" (FP4U) gets confused:
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
Err nope....
Thinking that FP4U might not understand that "bigot" is a broader term that includes both racists and those other groups mentioned in the original post, I provide a dictionary definition for him:
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
BIGOT
And then we discover that FP4U is REALLY easily amused:
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
What's a racist again? That was the term used in the post you responded to...
Actually, it was not:
Alinsky wrote:
"stigmatizing them as racists, sexists, homophobes, & islamophobes."
I referred to those various groups by using the collective term "bigot." I guess FP4U forgot about "sexists, homophobes, & islamophobes" in the original message --- just the way he seems to have forgotten about the slur "kike" (which is what triggered this whole exchange.)

Since: Aug 12

Decatur, GA

#25183 Feb 9, 2014
Or possibly the L is next to the K on the keyboard and it was a typo...... ya dumbass.
Old Guy

Mason, OH

#25184 Feb 9, 2014
UdintBuildThat wrote:
Or possibly the L is next to the K on the keyboard and it was a typo...... ya dumbass.
That's a possibility, but it wasn't the way I read it. If it's a typo, it's an unfortunate one when discussing bigotry.

“MAGA”

Columbus, OH

#25185 Feb 9, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Now, this is where "Free Pizza 4 U" (FP4U) gets confused:
<quoted text>
Thinking that FP4U might not understand that "bigot" is a broader term that includes both racists and those other groups mentioned in the original post, I provide a dictionary definition for him:
<quoted text>
And then we discover that FP4U is REALLY easily amused:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Actually, it was not:
<quoted text>
I referred to those various groups by using the collective term "bigot." I guess FP4U forgot about "sexists, homophobes, & islamophobes" in the original message --- just the way he seems to have forgotten about the slur "kike" (which is what triggered this whole exchange.)
Still LMAO

A black fellow who hates all women is a bigoted misogynist.He is not however necessarily a racist.
My statement that a bigot is not necessarily a racist is correct. You are not.
Canton

Canton, OH

#25187 Feb 10, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a moron. The term "teabagging" is a homosexual slang word. So, why would you refer to me that way, if you weren't trying to insult me?
]Tea Baggers are what people in the Tea Party called themselves for years. It's not my fault they are so clueless.
Canton

Canton, OH

#25188 Feb 10, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Slow down. You sound like a stammering douchebag.
Oh I see. So just say it back to me. Almost as lame as when you agreed with your own post under another name...but not quite. VOID

Decatur, GA

#25189 Feb 10, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I see. So just say it back to me. Almost as lame as when you agreed with your own post under another name...but not quite. VOID
You're reduced to elementary kid playground debate rules....= defeated
Canton

Canton, OH

#25190 Feb 10, 2014
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
You're reduced to elementary kid playground debate rules....= defeated
You are reduced to a fringe group of trust fund babies that the American voters told to go to hell. When you say defeated, you must be thinking of you and the last two presidential elections. VOID...oh and you DintEARNthat boy. Get it right.
Canton

Canton, OH

#25191 Feb 10, 2014
Strange, when one Googles Tea Bagging, it makes no mention of it being a "homosexuall" act. Wonder why mutt would immediately assume it means two men doing it? Me thinks you protest too much. Ahhhh ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Decatur, GA

#25192 Feb 10, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
You are reduced to a fringe group of trust fund babies that the American voters told to go to hell. When you say defeated, you must be thinking of you and the last two presidential elections. VOID...oh and you DintEARNthat boy. Get it right.
You have no idea what the hell you're talking about. Good luck making that extra house payment for your health insurance. Well in your case thats a would be luxury house payment.
Canton

Canton, OH

#25193 Feb 10, 2014
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no idea what the hell you're talking about. Good luck making that extra house payment for your health insurance. Well in your case thats a would be luxury house payment.
I know exactly what I am talking about. Hell, even the GOP backed away from you kooks. The Pope publically spanked you as the world cheered. A pillar of Conservatism announced how in line commie Vlad Putin was with your cause. Anyone can Google Timothy McVeigh and instantly see numerous quotes from the child killing terrorist that read like a play book for the Tea Party. Could you possibly be any more irrelevant? You're done and too stupid to realize it.(Also see "The South will rise again!")

I have insurance through my job and it hasn't gone up a cent. Like most of the entire hard working, tax paying nation you guys like to call commies. You are just a scared little Tea Bagger living in an email corporate provided and paranoid world of fake scandals and desperate chicken little gun hoarder tactics. Man, I hope you guys get to see Hillary Clinton as president for 8 years. Oh, and...UDintEARNThat little Gimme Gimme Trust Fund Baby. It's why you guys sound so stupid when you cry about poor people taking all your stuff.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Station Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Physician Somnath Roy is accused of sex crimes (Nov '07) Dec 5 Big Red 72
Car waxing service? Nov 20 mobile99 1
Drunk driver northbound on Prospect Road crosse... Nov '17 Big Red 2
Strongsville Teacher Murdered In Home Nov '17 O snap 6
News Obituaries 10/26/11 (Nov '11) Oct '17 Roger Terri 50
Review: Patient First - John Kavlich MD (May '09) Sep '17 anon2 69
News Second Strongsville Teacher is Arrested, Charged (Mar '13) Aug '17 Nicehirestrongsville 8

Columbia Station Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbia Station Mortgages