xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#23125 Dec 22, 2013
Republican 101 wrote:
<quoted text>Der, I'ma conservative, and I believe that if you make a law sayin EVERYONE needs ta git lotsa guns, everyone will obey the law and nobody will ever git shot again. Derr.
Oh, I'm a conservative, and since I smoke, I believe everybody around me should just accept and tolerate my toxic habit.
I'm a conservative, and I'm against havin black people in a good "white people's" school, but it ain't cuz I'ma ignorant racist.
I'm a conservative, and I believe that in bad economic times, the best thing to do is ta give handouts to phony "job creators", then complain about my taxes an be jealous a them LUCKY poor folks.
I'm a conservative, and I believe that ghetto trash is nonexistent in muh good, blue-blooded "white, middle class" neighborhoods. But again, I ain't no racist d-bag.
DERRRR......
No. Ghetto trash is existant in white neighborhoods promoted by government. HUD is government. The zero percent down and no credit check was government. Government not only ruined my once nice suburb, but hundreds across the country. They don't care, because by ruining these once nice areas, it makes losers like you feel good, and that's what buys votes.

Violent crime and in particular, gun crimes have been on the decrease since the mid 90's. While nobody has been able to credit any particular law or reason, this decrease of violent and gun crime are proportional with liberal gun and carry laws. As those laws became more proactive for the law-abiding citizen, crimes decreased.

Here in Ohio, our CCW law is only a few years old. Yet, by new year, it's estimated that over 400,000 Ohioans will have their permit to carry a weapon and use it if needed. CCW classes are still behind in some locations and getting range time is hard to come by. Living in the Cleveland area, I've noticed a drastic decrease in ATM robberies and car jackings. Before CCW and it's adjoining laws, those robberies used to happen all the time. This is not to mention that most mass murders in the country took place in gun-free zones such as schools, military bases, movie theaters and malls where firearms were not permitted.

The only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is with a good guy with a gun.
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

#23126 Dec 22, 2013
IdintEarnSquat wrote:
Corporations are like Skynet. They're all evil mean looking robots. Like liberals say. They aren't people.
Hey, I thought you said the commie gubment was like Skynet. Yeah, right about the same time you said that there'd be riots in the streets if Romney wasn't elected president, warned us that Muslims want to take away our guns, and "promised" there would be abortion on demand parties on every corner. LOL
Oops, I guess that thar teabagger fear mongering IS just a load of outlandish, unbelievable BS after all. Unless you're the toothless, uneducated trucker type, or the shut-in pink racecar driver wannabe spending his wifey's income type, that is...
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#23127 Dec 23, 2013
Republican 101 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, I thought you said the commie gubment was like Skynet. Yeah, right about the same time you said that there'd be riots in the streets if Romney wasn't elected president, warned us that Muslims want to take away our guns, and "promised" there would be abortion on demand parties on every corner. LOL
Oops, I guess that thar teabagger fear mongering IS just a load of outlandish, unbelievable BS after all. Unless you're the toothless, uneducated trucker type, or the shut-in pink racecar driver wannabe spending his wifey's income type, that is...
with over 1 million abortions in the USA for 2013, I would say hell is warming up for you.

a fitting end to trash....burn it.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#23128 Dec 23, 2013
Republican 101 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, I thought you said the commie gubment was like Skynet. Yeah, right about the same time you said that there'd be riots in the streets if Romney wasn't elected president, warned us that Muslims want to take away our guns, and "promised" there would be abortion on demand parties on every corner. LOL
and with your self proclaimed vast intelligence...satan is waiting for you to burn in hell for eternity. You made you bed, and will burn in it.

Boy are you really smart.

Blame someone else like you have with the 1000's of failures in your life.

you are future firewood.

“ I LOVE LIBERALS”

Since: Sep 11

Bellefontaine, OH

#23130 Dec 23, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
and with your self proclaimed vast intelligence...satan is waiting for you to burn in hell for eternity. You made you bed, and will burn in it.
Boy are you really smart.
Blame someone else like you have with the 1000's of failures in your life.
you are future firewood.
WOOO! MAGI, is this a "threat?"
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#23131 Dec 23, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
with over 1 million abortions in the USA for 2013, I would say hell is warming up for you.
a fitting end to trash....burn it.
If men could get pregnant, abortion clinics would be like Starbucks. There would be two on every block and four in every airport. And the morning after pill come in different flavors like Sea Salt and Cool Ranch. Don't you insurance companies dare cover birth control, but don't you dare take my coverage away for my 'woodie pills.'
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#23132 Dec 23, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>If men could get pregnant, abortion clinics would be like Starbucks. There would be two on every block and four in every airport. And the morning after pill come in different flavors like Sea Salt and Cool Ranch. Don't you insurance companies dare cover birth control, but don't you dare take my coverage away for my 'woodie pills.'
if the dog had not stopped to crap it would have caught the rabbit.

ummmmmmm.....birth control and woody pills are elective drugs. So is aspirin. These you BUY with YOUR money.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#23133 Dec 23, 2013
DON W SOUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
WOOO! MAGI, is this a "threat?"
only stupidity would call God's word a threat.

More stupid is calling what you think is a bluff.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#23134 Dec 23, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
if the dog had not stopped to crap it would have caught the rabbit.
ummmmmmm.....birth control and woody pills are elective drugs. So is aspirin. These you BUY with YOUR money.
That's a really low threshold for the things that go right over your head.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#23135 Dec 23, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
only stupidity would call God's word a threat.
More stupid is calling what you think is a bluff.
Somebody must have got edumicated at Liberty University where you don't even have to have a GED to get in. You know, that place where 'Creationism Scientists' teach. All you got is bluffs.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#23136 Dec 23, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>That's a really low threshold for the things that go right over your head.
but a dipstick like yourself explaining fantasy about creation is good political excuse material?

you are a joke, and an imbecile.

fantasy goes over my head because it is fantasy....fake....not real...impossible.....stupid and child like to even discuss.

if there was 4 moons it would not get dark out.

wow.....a revelation for you.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#23137 Dec 23, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
but a dipstick like yourself explaining fantasy about creation is good political excuse material?
you are a joke, and an imbecile.
fantasy goes over my head because it is fantasy....fake....not real...impossible.....stupid and child like to even discuss.
if there was 4 moons it would not get dark out.
wow.....a revelation for you.
WTF is that gibberish? Awful early to be so drunk and stoned.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#23138 Dec 23, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>WTF is that gibberish? Awful early to be so drunk and stoned.
then why do you do it then?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#23139 Dec 23, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>If men could get pregnant, abortion clinics would be like Starbucks. There would be two on every block and four in every airport. And the morning after pill come in different flavors like Sea Salt and Cool Ranch. Don't you insurance companies dare cover birth control, but don't you dare take my coverage away for my 'woodie pills.'
If there is one thing we could do to greatly reduce unwanted pregnancies, it would be for some company to develop a male birth control pill. They would be purchased by the hundreds of millions whether or not they were covered by insurance.

You want birth control pills for women covered? Then make sure you review the healthcare plan of the place you are applying for a job. It's that simple. Either that or buy your own damn pills.

Hey! Do you think we can get OBummer to force insurance companies to cover flat tires on our car too? The way we're going, we won't have to do any thinking at all for ourselves. Government will do all our thinking for us.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#23140 Dec 23, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
If there is one thing we could do to greatly reduce unwanted pregnancies, it would be for some company to develop a male birth control pill. They would be purchased by the hundreds of millions whether or not they were covered by insurance.
You want birth control pills for women covered? Then make sure you review the healthcare plan of the place you are applying for a job. It's that simple. Either that or buy your own damn pills.
Hey! Do you think we can get OBummer to force insurance companies to cover flat tires on our car too? The way we're going, we won't have to do any thinking at all for ourselves. Government will do all our thinking for us.
the absolute stupidity and ignorance of the liberal mind is proven, when they run out of confiscated money.

if everyone is on subsidy.....who is paying?.........Santa Claus?

For you to cover cost of birth control pills requires a $300 annual commitment.

So out of dispute of such a lofty sum as $25 a month.....Women give birth to a child so they can also ruin it's life, or kill it.

There are no excuses.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#23141 Dec 23, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
the absolute stupidity and ignorance of the liberal mind is proven, when they run out of confiscated money.
if everyone is on subsidy.....who is paying?.........Santa Claus?
For you to cover cost of birth control pills requires a $300 annual commitment.
So out of dispute of such a lofty sum as $25 a month.....Women give birth to a child so they can also ruin it's life, or kill it.
There are no excuses.
As I stated before, I purchase all my medications with cash: Insulin, cholesterol pills, blood pressure medication and then come my over-the-counter drugs.

DumBama didn't force insurance companies to pay for my life sustaining medications. He forced insurance companies to pay for recreational drugs that women use. Why is that? Because it's not about my health or anybody else's, it's about politics. It's about vote buying.

These dupes actually think that Commie Care started because Democrats were concerned about our health. I'll tell you, if you ever wanted to get away selling a bridge to somebody, make sure you pick a liberal. They will buy any and every BS they are told by their federal overlords.
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

#23142 Dec 23, 2013
With "good conservatives" like Reality and XXX, it's no wonder that our toddler groping, fear driven corporate agenda is spiraling the drain for all to see.*sigh*
We'll never be relevant again, and we have these toothless, gun clinging redneck cheerleaders to thank for it...
ROFLMAO
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#23143 Dec 23, 2013
Republican 101 wrote:
With "good conservatives" like Reality and XXX, it's no wonder that our toddler groping, fear driven corporate agenda is spiraling the drain for all to see.*sigh*
We'll never be relevant again, and we have these toothless, gun clinging redneck cheerleaders to thank for it...
ROFLMAO
what a pathetic piece of human waste you are.

your a mental midget first class.

you believing you ever had relevance, or ever will have, is fact check for mental illness.

PS: I am over 50 and never had a cavity. I see the dentist twice a year, and have since birth. Same with eye doctor. And guess the real horror.....my parents paid till I was 21, then I have the next 30 years. What is your excuse green tooth?
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

#23144 Dec 23, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
what a pathetic piece of human waste you are.
your a mental midget first class.
you believing you ever had relevance, or ever will have, is fact check for mental illness.
PS: I am over 50 and never had a cavity. I see the dentist twice a year, and have since birth. Same with eye doctor. And guess the real horror.....my parents paid till I was 21, then I have the next 30 years. What is your excuse green tooth?
You let you parents pay for your needs until you were 21?
Ha, what a useless moocher...
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#23145 Dec 23, 2013
Republican 101 wrote:
<quoted text>You let you parents pay for your needs until you were 21?
Ha, what a useless moocher...
Yeah, imagine that, your family helping you out. That's not what family is for, that's what government is for.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Station Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obituaries 10/26/11 (Nov '11) 14 hr Roger and Terri 43
Video of Substitute Teacher is Making Waves in ... (Apr '13) Dec 17 Carpoolhall126 3
Just Moved Here! Are There Any Indoor Basketbal... Dec 8 Jake777 1
Disabled people can't use Olmsted Falls library (Feb '11) Nov '14 Helen8809 5
Parma massage parlor owner accused of sexually ... Nov '14 Her Mom 1
North Ridgeville Internet Providers (Nov '07) Nov '14 MaryEllen Minter 5
Items (Oct '11) Nov '14 Kim 2
More from around the web

Columbia Station People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbia Station News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbia Station

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]