Well go ahead, "MAKE MY DAY!" Tell me something that was made-up. The problem with common sense is that liberals have none:<quoted text>And you are the perfect example that you can't fix stupid, whoever coined the term 'common sense' must not have known very many people. Your long winded, deflecting of your own lies and pure prejudice doesn't fool anybody but yourself. Crying and stomping your feet doesn't win any debate, only in your own small mind.
I'm going to help the 15% of people that don't have or don't want health insurance, so to do that, I'm going to ruin it for the other 85%.
We need to create jobs, so I'm going to penalize employers that don't comply with my idiotic healthcare measure, and then take more money away from the owners of these companies because they are in the top 5% of earners in this country. That will create jobs.
We will allow the poor and people of low intelligence to have as many children as they desire. We will give them money, give them food, give them shelter, and that will help reduce poverty.
You can save more oil by inflating your tires than we can drill in this country.
The way to stop violent attacks and murders in this country is to take away guns from everybody because we liberals believe that if we have such a law, criminals will obey it.