Romney Will Ship Jobs Overseas

Romney Will Ship Jobs Overseas

Posted in the Columbia Station Forum

Romneys a GD Liar

Johnson City, TN

#1 Oct 30, 2012
Ohio will determine the presidency. Period! If you vote Romney, you will have voted for a man who LITERALLY said to let the auto industry go BANKRUPT. And you'll vote AGAINST a man who saved you. You've done it before. You voted for GW BUSH, whose VERY FIRST act was to limit (spelling) Carpo Tunnel benefits to workers who had LITERALLY worked their hands to the bone. His second act. e made it harder for individuals to declare bankruptcy. Ad then you reelected him AGAIN !!!! Mitt Romney is part of the axis of evil. In bed with the US CHAMBER OF TREASON that ships MILLIONS of jobs overseas. They are like the Harriet Tubman of exporting jobs. These MFers are for money. Hesge Fund MFers, Wall Street, Suits. They couldn't give a crap about you or the United States. If you hand them the White House, they will keep it FOREVER. You will NEVER see America again!!!! Even today he lied on TV, in Person and on radio saying that OBAMA would send 15,000 Jeep Jobs to China. Romney and Ryan are worthless punks........IM IN TENNESSEE. MY VOTE DOESN'T COUNT. IM SURROUNDED BY UTTER AND ABSOLUTE STUPID. IM COUNTING ON OHIO. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND COUNTRY.....VOTE OBAMA
IllinoisMachine

Elk Grove Village, IL

#2 Oct 31, 2012
Wow! It's carpel tunnel and it's not caused by working your hands to the bone. Check with an orthopedic surgeon b/f you start spouting unproven "science". Or just read the latest studies. And just to clear up a few things: How many jobs (outside of government) has Obama "created"? Ever!?! His job numbers are still a net loss from when he took over. How many businesses did he start? Before he was Presidentor during his reign? What has ever produced? If you think he "saved" the car companies, you're wrong. He bought them time....but didn't solve the problem of legacy costs. Which will continue to bite the industry's backside as long as they're around. Just put off the reckoning for another day. Whether you like it or not, Romney's solution would have solved that problem. And yes, it is true some of jeep parts production will be sent to China. And how long do you think it will be before ALL Jeep production moves to China?
Benghazi

Johnson City, TN

#3 Oct 31, 2012
IllinoisMachine wrote:
Wow! It's carpel tunnel and it's not caused by working your hands to the bone. Check with an orthopedic surgeon b/f you start spouting unproven "science". Or just read the latest studies. And just to clear up a few things: How many jobs (outside of government) has Obama "created"? Ever!?! His job numbers are still a net loss from when he took over. How many businesses did he start? Before he was Presidentor during his reign? What has ever produced? If you think he "saved" the car companies, you're wrong. He bought them time....but didn't solve the problem of legacy costs. Which will continue to bite the industry's backside as long as they're around. Just put off the reckoning for another day. Whether you like it or not, Romney's solution would have solved that problem. And yes, it is true some of jeep parts production will be sent to China. And how long do you think it will be before ALL Jeep production moves to China?
Unfortunately, some of what you say is true. None of its a lie, just will take time to see if it comes to pass. I think that the country is a total loss and that none of it has anything to do with Obama. We could play the blame game all day long, but what's the use when a ship is sinking? Who knows what Obama might have been able to do with SOME form of cooperation from a congress purchased from the US Chamber of Commerce and the Koch Brothers, and the nsurance industry and of course the TREASONISTIC FOX NEWS. I believe that history will show FOX NEWS as the machine that first separated and then killed America (time will tell).

Romney as a businessman? He's nothing more than a worthless GD crook with a suit on. Jobs? That MF has never done anything to help America on any form or fashion. Otherwise, I like him personally and I'm going to vote for him. Here's why? Americans half broken and the entities I've listed above will stop at absolutely nothing until they have absolute POWER. If we don't hand it over to them, they will simply continue until there is bloodshed. I'm talking hundreds of thousands of lives. If civil war breaks out, Americabs will be killing Americans and won't really know why....that's the part That FOX NEWS capitalizes on....people's ignorance and emotion.....

I'd like to see the country handed over to Romney for 8 years and lets WRECK the GD country to hell. Lets hand absolute power over to the 2% and lets live like that for about a decade......I'm with Reverand wright. GD AMERICA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Station Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John Zalic, BOTTOM FEEDER Jun 23 Casimer Nowakowski 2
Attorney John Zalic , Worthless Jun 23 Casimer Nowakowski 2
Animal Planet Investigates Petland (May '10) Jun 15 Smoozie Q 38
News Obituaries 10/26/11 (Nov '11) Jun 12 Roger Terri 44
Russell James Holt (RJ) May '15 vicious 1
The Harell Clan - Drug Dealers all week - Open ... May '15 reader1 2
News Local Woman Dies After Jumping From Moving Car ... (Oct '09) May '15 Family 60
More from around the web

Columbia Station People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Columbia Station Mortgages