Public speaks to Kasich

Public speaks to Kasich

There are 142 comments on the DispatchPolitics story from Apr 3, 2011, titled Public speaks to Kasich. In it, DispatchPolitics reports that:

Excerpts from the thousands of emails to Gov. John Kasich on Senate Bill 5, which limits collective-bargaining rights: I am a corrections officer with the state and have been for 15 years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at DispatchPolitics.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Granville, OH

#147 Apr 5, 2011
Anyone else notice that Black Lion stopped posting here as soon as proven wrong.
state employee

Chillicothe, OH

#148 Apr 5, 2011
I think everytime black lion posted he was proven wrong. I am betting he ran and hid with his mane between his tail. I guess he had to make up so many lies to make it look like SB5 was actually going to fix the budget. What is hilarious about the dispatch stating that SB5 would save 190 million, but they dont mention that CB saved 240 million because of the CSD's. Maybe my fuzzy math is wrong but CB saved 50 million more then what SB5 would have saved.
Taxpayer wrote:
Anyone else notice that Black Lion stopped posting here as soon as proven wrong.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Station Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fire at Goldies Deli Feb 27 Mickeyboy 3
News Man in clown mask carrying knife scares element... Feb 27 Denise 1
Review: Patient First - John Kavlich MD (May '09) Jan '18 pfffttttt 71
News Ex-Congressman Dennis Kucinich to launch bid fo... Jan '18 Proof or Dare 9
News North Ridgeville's Avalon Drive is a target of ... Jan '18 Kam 1
News Chevy dealer honored by GM (Apr '08) Jan '18 RonG 21
News Physician Somnath Roy is accused of sex crimes (Nov '07) Dec '17 Big Red 72

Columbia Station Jobs

Personal Finance

Columbia Station Mortgages