Photos: Hats off to Ohio State grads | The Columbus Dispatch

There are 3 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Jun 9, 2011, titled Photos: Hats off to Ohio State grads | The Columbus Dispatch. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

These three Ohio State seniors will be wearing colorful mortarboards when they get their bachelor's degrees on Sunday at Ohio Stadium.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

reality speaks

Columbus, OH

#1 Jun 9, 2011
good job
cloud over commencement

United States

#2 Jun 9, 2011
Congratluations to the graduates. You had to put up with a lot of bureaucratic garbage for 4 to 6 years. Now you must find a job or live as a bommerang in mom and dad's basement. If your parents voted for the current U.S. President you should question their choice. The American corporate power structure is purposefully not rewarding the president with economic fruits -- not that they are deserved -- they are not. One other thing: osu is arrrogant to hold its commencement on a Sunday. Highly inapporpriate. Godlesness and evil deeds will continue to catch up with ohio state.
congrats

Columbus, OH

#3 Jun 10, 2011
That girl in the middle is smoking! Prettiest smile I've ever seen!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Station Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Harell Clan - Drug Dealers all week - Open ... 12 hr Grafton Cares 1
Attorney John Zalic Tue Beatrice Wayne 3
Animal Planet Investigates Petland (May '10) Apr 20 AliceClare59 33
News William W. Stawicki Mar '15 DBozzie 1
News Second Strongsville Teacher is Arrested, Charged (Mar '13) Mar '15 Brian King nimby 6
Cowardly Thomas Truelson (Mar '13) Mar '15 Secrets 3
white trash in columbia station= midview area (Jan '14) Jan '14 Oh Boys and Smitty 2
More from around the web

Columbia Station People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]