Brunswick, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2010

Judged:

Store is selling counterfeit products and is selling them at higher prices than the real authentic products actually sell for. Quality is horrible and employees are very rude.

Their K2 is counterfeit so are most of their other incense brand including Pyara. Authentic K2's MRSP is 35$ for 3g and they sell it at 50$ for 3g and they sell it in zip locks bags filled with extremely low quality incense.

I have contacted the trademark owns for the brands they are counterfeiting.
happy customer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2011

Judged:

Twilight is awesome. I have enjoyed almost all of the incense and bath salts, whether sealed or in zip-lock, and i think that the quality is satisfactory.

If you don't like the food at a certain restaurant, than don't eat there. Just remember that you get farther in life minding your own. Nobody likes a snitch!
unknown

Brunswick, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2011

Judged:

the glass at this place is horrid quality.
Unknown

Brunswick, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2011

Judged:

Worst experience ever! Very rude, products are way overpriced.
please stop

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2012

Judged:

this store has to close. nothing but garbage. before a child dies from the crap they are selling no matter what it is called k2 or bath salts.. how can these people who work there sleep at night after selling this garbage to our kids. see strongsville police raid on friday.. twilight please go away...
john

Grafton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2012

please stop wrote:
this store has to close. nothing but garbage. before a child dies from the crap they are selling no matter what it is called k2 or bath salts.. how can these people who work there sleep at night after selling this garbage to our kids. see strongsville police raid on friday.. twilight please go away...
Actually Twilight has not sold bath salts for over four months and they have NEVER sold K2. I am positive they ID everyone who walks through their doors and I am guessing they are going to stay in Strongsville for a very long time.
michele

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2012

Judged:

john wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually Twilight has not sold bath salts for over four months and they have NEVER sold K2. I am positive they ID everyone who walks through their doors and I am guessing they are going to stay in Strongsville for a very long time.
they will be closed in a few weeks!!!YEAH!!
NLC

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Judged:

Twilight is amazing. People are awesome and very personable. Love the one in Fairviw and ecited to check out the new Brunswick location.

And honestly - quit blaming companies for this generations ignorance. I can guarantee no one at any of the Twilight locations shove bath salts/K2/whatever down anyones throat. nd if they weren't selling it properly and legally - so the government is getting it's cut in all of this too - it would be a lot worse.

Maybe all you tight-wads should fially fucking legalize weed and we wouldn't have to worry about these issues.
high quality

Norwalk, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

I'm sorry to say--i've had previous employees of twilight state that the owners themselves were pressing the bath salts on employees!! Offering it free so they'd get hooked! I'll never go to any of their stores for this specific reason. I hear their brunswick location is selling the herbal incense too--can't wait to see them shut-down again! Come on people...
Mae

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Very nice store. Very nice people. Very nice products. Gotta check it out!
shane

Seville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2012

You people are stupid thinking it's going to close lol they haven't sold k2 or bath salts in forever. And their glass has never let me down. Quit talking crap about what you don't know
customer 44

North Royalton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

this store is horrible..All knock off glass its not hard to tell the difference between china ROOR and the real thing..
JennaMac

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

I loved Twilight until I tried to buy my fav blend and the stupid dude there told me they havent had it in months when I JUST bought it there like a week ago.
Dont ever go there

Streetsboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

HORRIBLE PLACE!
Brittany

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

They have fallen apart honestly disgusting the way they now treat customers and they constantly close on random days for extended periods of time and refuse to give an estimate on when they'll open again even if its only an hour from then, on top of that as a customer for 4 years I should not be id'd at the door by ignorant new staff and told to leave when I don't have it, ive spent thousands and thousands at this store and the way they treat die hard customers like myself since the raid last year is dispicable
Emily

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

How can you blame a company for covering their own asses? Obviously being a head shop you should be expected to be IDed at the door. All of you spice heads are giving twilight a bad rep. I have been a customer for years and love going up to twilight just to talk to the employees. They always know what theyre talking about and are almost always ina good mood. Honestly I really enjoy the whole atmosphere of the store.
billy

North Royalton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

never again will i step foot in a twilight boutique. crap china knock off glass. high prices. little kid employees. empty shelves.
your stupid

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

high quality wrote:
I'm sorry to say--i've had previous employees of twilight state that the owners themselves were pressing the bath salts on employees!! Offering it free so they'd get hooked! I'll never go to any of their stores for this specific reason. I hear their brunswick location is selling the herbal incense too--can't wait to see them shut-down again! Come on people...
people are going to them and buying stuff it is legal. There nit pushing it down anyone's face and before u buy anything u get I'd people should know there fact before hearing something and puting it on here maybe you should find out for your self.it could be worse you kids could be going to a drug dealer and dying or major jail time

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Columbia Station Discussions

Search the Columbia Station Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 20 min Canton 28,478
pelosi is wrong and raping womens choices 13 hr tommorrow 1
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Jul 4 edfgyujm 226
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 2 Lindsay 2,213
OH Who do you support for Secretary of State in Oh... (Oct '10) Jun 27 Bobby Nye 178
Obituaries 10/26/11 (Nov '11) Jun 18 Roger Terri 41
fox news is the only news network in america. Jun '14 tommorrow 2
•••
•••
•••
Columbia Station Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Columbia Station Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000