Exotic-animal owner died an exotic death | The Columbus Dispatch

A pathologist says a northeast Ohio exotic-animal keeper found dead in his waterbed was face down, tied with bondage restraints and had obstructions over his nose and mouth. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Fred

Columbus, OH

#45 Jul 13, 2011
Pfff wrote:
This is why you should always use the Buddy System with a safe word.
I think you misspelled Buddy. D should be T
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#46 Jul 13, 2011
At least he died doing what he loved.
Lisa

United States

#47 Jul 13, 2011
What!Everyone buys this!Call CSI!This is too wierd and it would be the perfect revenge killing.
HRSTRNR

West Chester, PA

#48 Jul 13, 2011
Yee Ha, ride 'em cowboy!!!!!
Give me a break

Columbus, OH

#49 Jul 13, 2011
Really wrote:
What a terrible way to be remembered. I wish I could officially Apologize to the poor family and friends who have this story published as a final memory of the deceased. Thanks to the Dispatch, which has no class in reporting this "story".
So their family member died being tied up and having a plastic dick shoved down his throat. Wah wah!
HRSTRNR

West Chester, PA

#50 Jul 13, 2011
So where was his partner? Why didn't he at least take the time to remove the tape, the toy, the 'feather', and at least let someone find him in a little better 'position'? Was he ashamed to be found out as an associate or what? Don't want HIS family to know his preferrences? Well, watch out, it may happen to you!!!!
NPR Lies

Columbus, OH

#51 Jul 13, 2011
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
Who says there has to be a tasteful story about a guy who died strapped to a bed with a rubber ball in his mouth and a feather in his ****?
The Dispatch would rather tell us what type of bird's feather was involved here, and what the guy had for dinner that night, instead of reporting about Barack Obama's corrupt relationship with unions, General Electric, AARP, and his constant lies and efforts to turn our economy upside down. Or maybe they'd rather talk about the Doo Dah Parade.
John Holmes

Columbus, OH

#52 Jul 14, 2011
Delaware Mama wrote:
This is a tasteless article. I was expecting a snake or other animal attack, not a personal fetish gone wrong. It is inappropriate.
How do we know that a snake wasn't involved? I believe that it was the "where wolves" that he was keeping that did it.
oh my

Columbus, OH

#53 Jul 14, 2011
What is going on with you white guys???
oh my

Columbus, OH

#54 Jul 14, 2011
HRSTRNR wrote:
So where was his partner? Why didn't he at least take the time to remove the tape, the toy, the 'feather', and at least let someone find him in a little better 'position'? Was he ashamed to be found out as an associate or what? Don't want HIS family to know his preferrences? Well, watch out, it may happen to you!!!!
His partner returned to his/her lair after the dirty deed was done!
just sayin

Columbus, OH

#55 Jul 14, 2011
NPR Lies wrote:
<quoted text>
The Dispatch would rather tell us what type of bird's feather was involved here, and what the guy had for dinner that night, instead of reporting about Barack Obama's corrupt relationship with unions, General Electric, AARP, and his constant lies and efforts to turn our economy upside down. Or maybe they'd rather talk about the Doo Dah Parade.
What does Obama have to do with this and have you gotten enought of cnn/msnbc/fox or where ever you get your news from these days. You should get a life like this guy did and realize that politicians only really care about you on election day;so go get some chaines and some rubber toys and find someone to have some fun with.
L Flynt

Cincinnati, OH

#56 Jul 14, 2011
Whose the deviate wrote:
Why is this person a deviate?
<quoted text>
"...Mazzola had a sex toy in his mouth, wore a mask and was chained to the bed.

The Plain Dealer of Cleveland reported that Mazzola was bound with handcuffs, chains and padlocks."

I don't care if you're a GLB or T (or some combination thereof), you have to admit, this guy was a FREAK!
L Flynt

Cincinnati, OH

#57 Jul 14, 2011
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
"...Sex is one of the most natural activities there is. Yet puritan nut jobs like you want to call anyone who enjoys it a "deviant".
"...Mazzola had a sex toy in his mouth, wore a mask and was chained to the bed.

The Plain Dealer of Cleveland reported that Mazzola was bound with handcuffs, chains and padlocks."

Is this sex to you? And what's a "puritan nut job"?...some kind of kinky sex act?
L Flynt

Cincinnati, OH

#58 Jul 14, 2011
Grove City Grump wrote:
<quoted text>
Name your pleasure.
Red meat. English stouts. Blonds.
no name

West Mansfield, OH

#59 Jul 18, 2011
Really wrote:
What a terrible way to be remembered. I wish I could officially Apologize to the poor family and friends who have this story published as a final memory of the deceased. Thanks to the Dispatch, which has no class in reporting this "story".
i agree he was a good friend to me and my family he will be missed by us

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Station Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obituaries 10/26/11 (Nov '11) Sat Roger and Terri 42
Pandrangi Tower will open soon at Southwest Gen... Oct 15 Ivieivy 1
Mario Batali to appear October 9 in Strongsvill... Oct 9 woodrose482 2
bed bugs Sep 25 concerned bulldog 1
Loyal fans of Solon Comets trek west to Strongs... Sep 21 Scott 1
white trash in columbia station= midview area (Jan '14) Jan '14 Oh Boys and Smitty 2
Columbia Station residents lol (Jul '13) Jan '14 chris 2

Columbia Station Jobs

Columbia Station People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbia Station News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbia Station

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]