Bear owner faces eviction after killi...

Bear owner faces eviction after killing | The Columbus Dispatch

There are 3 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Aug 28, 2010, titled Bear owner faces eviction after killing | The Columbus Dispatch. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

An eviction notice has been served on the owner of a bear that killed its caretaker in northeastern Ohio, an attorney for the property owner said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

there ought to be a law

New Albany, OH

#1 Aug 28, 2010
Really- against the private ownership of exotics. I hear pet stores spinning, saying why punish "good" owners. There is no good owner of an exotic animals, as the needs of the animals outweighs the greed of the person who wants to claim they own a lion or rare lizard. Step up to the plate legislators, and pass a law that bans private ownership of all exotics.
I know the caregiver who died suffered, but so do the animals, each and every day.
timmy

Youngstown, OH

#2 Aug 28, 2010
A little late no !
WOW

Canal Winchester, OH

#3 Aug 28, 2010
What a flake this guy is to not pay rent or carry insurance and the state lets HIM keep dangerous animals?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Station Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Your Music Director is a Psychopath (Dec '15) Jun '16 Brian Michael King 2
Kumo Buffet in Strongsville Jun '16 Mickeyboy 1
News Obituaries 10/26/11 (Nov '11) Jun '16 Roger and Terri 46
The Harell Clan - Drug Dealers all week - Open ... (May '15) Jun '16 Goose 4
News North Ridgeville honors distinguished alumni fo... May '16 Jane 2
Local Politics Do you approve of Thomas P. Perciak as ? Apr '16 ralph ludwig 1
Attorney Stephen Wolf. Apr '16 Stephen Wolf Atto... 4

Columbia Station Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance