Posted in the Columbia Station Forum

Eat2live

Brook Park, OH

#1 Aug 25, 2012
Would not come back.
I Love Berea

Cleveland, OH

#2 Sep 5, 2012
Cute sandwich shop. Really nice people. Relaxing atmosphere. I had the overstuffed chicken sandwich with slaw and fries on the sandwich and loved it. My friend had a breakfast sandwich.
Berea Girl

Cleveland, OH

#3 Sep 14, 2012
I have been going to this shop for coffee and breakfast about 3-4 days a week since July. I like the atmoshere. It's homey, soothing and welcoming. My co-workers and I work in Berea on Bagley Rd. and now get breakfast and/or lunch delivered to the office.
Jennifer

Cleveland, OH

#4 Nov 5, 2012
Nice to see such a cute new venue in Berea. The service is always friendly, and like another poster said the vibe is homey and welcoming. I recommend it!!
OhReally

North Olmsted, OH

#5 Nov 9, 2012
It's not really surprising that the first three reviews are from the same location, probably the same person, probably the owner.

They serve microwaved food. This place is a travesty. Avoid.
Kimberly Berea-BrookPark

Cleveland, OH

#6 Dec 5, 2012
I live on the border of Berea/Brookpark, Off Sheldon Rd. in Berea. Often times my posts show as either location. Sounds as if 'OhReally' has an issue with the owner, not the establishment. As for me, I appreciate a Breakfast restaurant in Berea. I can't imagine how anyone can make sunny side up eggs, crispy hash browns and toast in a microwave..but OhReally must have the recipe...I agree with the other posters, I liked it and recommend it.
Jack

Cleveland, OH

#7 Dec 12, 2012
Love the coffee here. Nice place to have coffee and read the paper.
OhReally

North Olmsted, OH

#8 Mar 13, 2013
Kimberly Berea-BrookPark wrote:
I live on the border of Berea/Brookpark, Off Sheldon Rd. in Berea. Often times my posts show as either location. Sounds as if 'OhReally' has an issue with the owner, not the establishment. As for me, I appreciate a Breakfast restaurant in Berea. I can't imagine how anyone can make sunny side up eggs, crispy hash browns and toast in a microwave..but OhReally must have the recipe...I agree with the other posters, I liked it and recommend it.
There is a breakfast restaurant in Berea. It's just not called Purple Haze.
Clyde Zdale

East Liverpool, OH

#9 Mar 18, 2013
Jack wrote:
Love the coffee here. Nice place to have coffee and read the paper.
Whenever I drink their coffee I get the shits and use their newspaper. Great shop & warm paper.

Shoutout to Gary M. F that steals the rolls of paper.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Station Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 49 min obvious 31,505
bed bugs Sep 25 concerned bulldog 1
Loyal fans of Solon Comets trek west to Strongs... Sep 21 Scott 1
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sep 19 Vic 231
Cut screen interpreted as attempted break in: O... Sep 14 BLB 1
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sep 13 They cannot kill ... 191
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Aug '14 gary 2,230

Columbia Station Jobs

Columbia Station People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbia Station News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbia Station

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]