Physician Somnath Roy is accused of sex crimes

Nov 2, 2007 Full story: Cleveland.com 68

Posted by Donna J. Miller November 02, 2007 12:28PM Categories: Breaking News An internal medicine doctor who practices in Elyria, Lorain, North Olmsted and Westlake was arrested Thursday on 14 counts of ... via Cleveland.com

Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
no name

Columbus, OH

#61 Mar 18, 2013
love how this girl says it is not about the money, yet she is suing him for $1.5 million dollars! also she went to a personal injury lawyer first, before the police. wasn't she the one that insisted she come to his office after hours, when he told her no and that no one else would be there.
Song bird

Elyria, OH

#62 Apr 5, 2013
no name wrote:
<quoted text> I highly doubt that happened. Why on earth would she let him anywhere near her nipples for a work physical?
. I believe he did touch her breast BC he did it to me and I felt violated and embarrassed
no name

Chicago, IL

#72 Apr 5, 2013
Song bird wrote:
<quoted text>. I believe he did touch her breast BC he did it to me and I felt violated and embarrassed
its called a Brest exam
no name

Millersport, OH

#73 Jul 8, 2013
Guilty of four felony sex offenses and lost his medical license!
no name

Findlay, OH

#74 Jul 10, 2013
I know hes not guilty
No name

Cleveland, OH

#75 Dec 15, 2013
It is a shame how it couldn't be mentioned in court how this same girl had accused another physician prior to this of bring inappropriate also. If another physician bothered you, there would be no way in hell you would meet with another physician alone unless you had alterior motives. Aka 1.5 million dollars. Something very fishy here.
nick

United States

#76 Jan 31, 2014
I'm hornie
nick

United States

#78 Jan 31, 2014
any girls

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Station Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: CG Cole Construction Oct 22 and 1
republicans take the senate and america gets be... Oct 21 tommorrow 1
Obituaries 10/26/11 (Nov '11) Oct 18 Roger and Terri 42
Pandrangi Tower will open soon at Southwest Gen... Oct 15 Ivieivy 1
Mario Batali to appear October 9 in Strongsvill... Oct 9 woodrose482 2
bed bugs Sep 25 concerned bulldog 1
white trash in columbia station= midview area (Jan '14) Jan '14 Oh Boys and Smitty 2

Columbia Station Jobs

Columbia Station People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbia Station News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbia Station

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]