Physician Somnath Roy is accused of sex crimes

Nov 2, 2007 Full story: Cleveland.com 68

Posted by Donna J. Miller November 02, 2007 12:28PM Categories: Breaking News An internal medicine doctor who practices in Elyria, Lorain, North Olmsted and Westlake was arrested Thursday on 14 counts of ... via Cleveland.com

Full Story
no name

United States

#41 Jun 10, 2008
Anonymous wrote:
How dare you refer to them as "piece of cheap ass". You do not know these women. And once you see the evidence come out in court, you will regret your words and owe the victims an apology. If this is all just a bunch of lies, then tell me why many different women came forward with similar situations from different time periods? I understand that you don't want to believe that these horrid accusations are true, because that means that the trust you have in your doctor has been broken, but you cannot live in denial. Why don't you wait and hear all of the evidence before you go saying such mean things. The truth will prevail, and he will go to jail for a long time and lose his medical license. I feel sorry for his family, they shouldn't have to be going through this, but he brought this pain to them.
i do know who the liars are and if they believed them he would not be working and he is they would have suspended his licence till he was convected and hes not so tell your relative shes a lier
Not Available

Louisburg, NC

#42 Jun 12, 2008
Then if you know who the "liars" are...then who are they?
no name

United States

#43 Jun 12, 2008
Not Available wrote:
Then if you know who the "liars" are...then who are they?
blahhblahhh or is it whaaa whaaa whaaa
Snapper Owl

United States

#44 Jun 17, 2008
If you women can't stop the sexual harassment thing at the DR office, then maybe the Drs shouldn't treat your histaria!

Everyone knows that most women who constantly go to the dr are kind of nuts!

Really, I could care less if he pinched a nipple or grbbed a booty, he probably doesn't get paid by 50% of these low life female patients anyway and this is a form of payment IMO.
Snapper Owl

United States

#45 Jun 17, 2008
Typical woman visit to dr...

Get examined and look for some form of sexual connotation so they can sue and cry and get attention!

You women need to have kids and get a real man to put you in your place hohoho.
Snapper Owl

United States

#46 Jun 17, 2008
OMG, so get this, some women put out for any man they can drag home with them but when they see a meal ticket,

they want to feast!!!!!

This is an attempt to secure a meal ticket and avoid working an honest living in my opinion!
no name

United States

#47 Jun 18, 2008
Snapper Owl wrote:
OMG, so get this, some women put out for any man they can drag home with them but when they see a meal ticket,
they want to feast!!!!!
This is an attempt to secure a meal ticket and avoid working an honest living in my opinion!
thank u for that he is a really good dr and those low life's are trying to extort money from him
Anonymous

Kingsport, TN

#48 Jun 20, 2008
Wow, I cannot believe how ridiculous and ignorant you all are. I cannot wait for the conviction, because then you all will eat your words. As for the person who wrote that a nipple or ass grab is payment....you have some serious issues of your own to deal with if you think that is acceptable. This is not an attempt to "secure a meal ticket", this is a pursuit of justice.
no name

United States

#49 Jun 20, 2008
Anonymous wrote:
Wow, I cannot believe how ridiculous and ignorant you all are. I cannot wait for the conviction, because then you all will eat your words. As for the person who wrote that a nipple or ass grab is payment....you have some serious issues of your own to deal with if you think that is acceptable. This is not an attempt to "secure a meal ticket", this is a pursuit of justice.
yeah yeah what ever
no name

Corry, PA

#50 Jul 25, 2008
well me and my to girls went to see dr roy he is such a good dr.
Well Well

Lexington, NC

#51 Apr 23, 2010
It's 2010 is...

Dr. Roy still in court with this?

:-/

I know he's still in his office in Elyria.
no name

United States

#52 Apr 23, 2010
Well Well wrote:
It's 2010 is...
Dr. Roy still in court with this?
:-/
I know he's still in his office in Elyria.
no hes not still in court with this i just seen him today (friday) and i know he didnt do anything wrong
Roy

Casnovia, MI

#53 Dec 29, 2010
no name wrote:
<quoted text>no hes not still in court with this i just seen him today (friday) and i know he didnt do anything wrong
Yes he is still in court!
http://cp.onlinedockets.com/loraincp/case_doc...
Molests nurses

Cleveland, OH

#54 Dec 30, 2010
Dr. Roy is guilty. He chose a nurse to molest. This doctor is from India and believe me, it happens in India a lot. If you don't believe me, go on to the Cuyahoga County official website and look how many people form India are on the sex crimes section. It always reads sexual imposition. I wouldn't trust anyone from India.
no name

Utica, OH

#55 Dec 31, 2010
Molests nurses wrote:
Dr. Roy is guilty. He chose a nurse to molest. This doctor is from India and believe me, it happens in India a lot. If you don't believe me, go on to the Cuyahoga County official website and look how many people form India are on the sex crimes section. It always reads sexual imposition. I wouldn't trust anyone from India.
haha lol your stupid if he was guilty he would not be able to have his Job or be able to practice medicine shes a liar just out for money and who cares where hes from hes better than American drs wake up and get a life stupid oh and my family has been going to him since 99
BRENDA

Avon, OH

#56 Feb 2, 2013
i LIKE DR ROY HE HAS ALWAYS BEEN GOOD TO ME AND VERY NICE. BY THE LOOKS OF THINGS SO DID ALOT OF OTHER PEOPLE, WHEN I GO FOR A VISIT ITS STANDING ROOM ONLY!
no name

Akron, OH

#57 Feb 2, 2013
BRENDA wrote:
i LIKE DR ROY HE HAS ALWAYS BEEN GOOD TO ME AND VERY NICE. BY THE LOOKS OF THINGS SO DID ALOT OF OTHER PEOPLE, WHEN I GO FOR A VISIT ITS STANDING ROOM ONLY!
yes he is and i feel bad for his family
Twiggy

Grafton, WV

#58 Feb 15, 2013
No Name wrote:
I have a friend that went to him for a work physical and came out very disturbed. Questions he asked and things he done were inappropriate (pinching her nipples). That is not normal. She isn't saying anything so if you think those other girls are out for money I would think twice about what you say if YOU DON'T KNOW. How would you like someone saying that about you if your in their position. Sorry if you like him but be careful!!
I had to comment !! It is not something a doctor needs to do they should not be anywhere near the NIPPLE area
I had a doctor do this to me and YES wake up it happens more then you know I don't know this doctor but he sounds foreign and prob is the doctor tht did this to me is as well !
Twiggy

Grafton, WV

#59 Feb 15, 2013
no name wrote:
<quoted text>haha lol your stupid if he was guilty he would not be able to have his Job or be able to practice medicine shes a liar just out for money and who cares where hes from hes better than American drs wake up and get a life stupid oh and my family has been going to him since 99
O my I wasn't going to call u stupid but I am a firm believer he is guilty ...
And besides tht it takes a while for the board of medicine to punish him as well .
You are STUPID !!
Don't worry hopefully he looses his license I doubt it though when from another country they have what is called sovereign ammunity and he will be immune to suit ..meaning not able to sue for one sent ? This is a true shame
no name

Loudonville, OH

#60 Feb 16, 2013
Twiggy wrote:
<quoted text>
O my I wasn't going to call u stupid but I am a firm believer he is guilty ...
And besides tht it takes a while for the board of medicine to punish him as well .
You are STUPID !!
Don't worry hopefully he looses his license I doubt it though when from another country they have what is called sovereign ammunity and he will be immune to suit ..meaning not able to sue for one sent ? This is a true shame
the true shame r the liers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Station Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Parma massage parlor owner accused of sexually ... Nov 21 Her Mom 1
North Ridgeville Internet Providers (Nov '07) Nov 7 MaryEllen Minter 5
Items (Oct '11) Nov 1 Kim 2
Trick or treating Nov 1 Jessica 1
Review: CG Cole Construction Oct '14 and 1
republicans take the senate and america gets be... Oct '14 tommorrow 1
Obituaries 10/26/11 (Nov '11) Oct '14 Roger and Terri 42

High Wind Warning for Lorain County was issued at November 24 at 9:09AM EST

Columbia Station People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE