no name

Norcross, GA

#1 Aug 17, 2014
its been a year since i moved to sc with the hopes of a new life. that all was trampled when my mother was kidnapped by dss. i cant see her now that they kicked her out of state for bringing to much attention. horry county didnt want another doris holt case against them. she lost most of her teeth in their care and was malnourished to the point i didnt recognise her. virginia Burroughs of dss and jennifer hills headed the case which the prosecutor dropped because it was all fruit of the poisonous tree. anyway they got their corrupt way in family court. i will not be stopped until i gain back what was stollen and i will not stop until those two women are in prison or ruined for what they did. none of my familys wishes were met as my mother was being used as prey. i cannot wait until someone with balls enough to defend us steps foward or until i see them burning in hell. either is just lawsuit or hell. why did doris holt get justice and not my mother? will it really take my mothers death? ill only see her again in heaven. there are no restrictions between us i just cant afford to go see her. thanks jennifer hills of hills and hills myrtle beach and virginia Burroughs of Horry county dss

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rep. James Smith becomes first Democrat to ente... Oct 9 Paul russo 1
News Deadbeat Parents Owe $6.1 Million Dollars in Ba... (Feb '07) Oct 6 Appsrkewl 174
Three kidnappers Oct 4 liberalhater191 2
News Resident runs throughout Aiken County for ALS a... (Aug '15) Oct 2 suzy bynan 105
Are you in Pain? Hmu at 62-022-02269 for a hookup Oct 1 Coni 1
Review: Anytime Fitness (Apr '09) Sep 27 DEMCCFAM 150
News Man Arrested on Charges He Had Sex with Boys (Oct '07) Sep 23 Yes He Did it 104

Columbia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages