Since: Feb 08

Where are we again?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2010

BLYTHEWOOD - Earl Dean (Black Beard) Longoria, 56, of Blythewood, died Friday, August 6, 2010. In lieu of flowers, please contact the family for ways in which you can honor Mr. Longoria. Shives Funeral Home, Colonial Chapel, is assisting the family.

Mr. Longoria, born April 7, 1954, in Louisiana, was a son of the late Dean and Doris Locke Longoria.

He was a cabinet maker,Biker,And an experienced guitar player and a singer.

Mr. Longoria is survived by sister Penny (Jim) McGee, of Washington, GA; a brother, Arthur (Jeanette) Gray Jr. of Gilbert; a sister Melanie (Steven) Parker of Lugoff; a stepdaughter, Renee Hiott of Lexington; a grandson, Colby Hiott; seven nieces and nephews, and his special friend, Betty Murphy, of Blythewood. He was preceded in death by his parents

Read more: http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/thestate/obi...

Since: Nov 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2011

I have known Beard for 36 years, he also has a Daughter April that lives in N.C. Donna is her mother, Also does anyone happen to know where his guitar case is? I am the one that put the graphis on it and would like to have it.

Jeff

Since: Nov 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2011

I have known Beard for 36 years, he also has a Daughter April that lives in N.C. Donna is her mother, Also does anyone happen to know where his guitar case is? I am the one that put the graphics on it and would like to have it.

Jeff
scooter

Leesville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2011

jjones3773 wrote:
I have known Beard for 36 years, he also has a Daughter April that lives in N.C. Donna is her mother, Also does anyone happen to know where his guitar case is? I am the one that put the graphis on it and would like to have it.
Jeff
i have it this is scooter its mine
scooter

Leesville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2011

i have it
balloonist60

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2011

scooter wrote:
i have it
What is up?? it has been a long time!
I am dwelling in east Tn. you still in Blythwood?

Jeff
Penny Earls Sister

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

jjones3773 wrote:
I have known Beard for 36 years, he also has a Daughter April that lives in N.C. Donna is her mother, Also does anyone happen to know where his guitar case is? I am the one that put the graphics on it and would like to have it.
Jeff
Earls, brother, Scooter also has passed...Jan. 31, 2013. The case stays in the family

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Columbia Discussions

Search the Columbia Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Lexington Poker Ring: Where "The Tape" Came From (Aug '12) 2 hr Friv 2020 77
New Mayor, Town Councilmen for South Congaree (Apr '08) Mon trangw 14
dss kidnapping Sun no name 1
Auto Money Title Loans Violating SC State Law (Sep '12) Aug 16 Sickashell 21
Interracial Dating Aug 15 SexxxxxGoddess 5
Allow the Mosque or Not at Ground Zero (Aug '10) Aug 14 Justice 5,655
SC SC state senator refers to candidate as 'raghead' (Jun '10) Aug 13 uright 1,137
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbia Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••