Tornado Touchdown in Calhoun County L...

Tornado Touchdown in Calhoun County Leaves Path Along I-26

There are 4 comments on the WLTX Columbia story from Mar 15, 2008, titled Tornado Touchdown in Calhoun County Leaves Path Along I-26. In it, WLTX Columbia reports that:

' A tornado touchdown in Calhoun County left a path of destruction along Interstate 26 near St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLTX Columbia.

woody guidry

Victoria, TX

#1 Mar 15, 2008
As a Texan with a lot of relatives in St. Matthews area, I would be glad to see you print the estimated time when electric power is restored and/or some site where relatives can ask specific questions about the status of our familes there.
bernard yon

Myrtle Beach, SC

#2 Mar 16, 2008
woody guidry wrote:
As a Texan with a lot of relatives in St. Matthews area, I would be glad to see you print the estimated time when electric power is restored and/or some site where relatives can ask specific questions about the status of our familes there.
i agree,thank you for typing that.
anonymously posted

United States

#3 Oct 20, 2013
are the lights on yet. yep every light in the trailer is on.
joker

United States

#4 Oct 25, 2013
toto i got a feeling were not in st matthews any more. you call that a tornado, a little string or rope that falls from the sky. around here we have them killer beast tornados.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News So How Did "The Sopranos" End? (Jun '07) May 23 Tonysoprano5 39
News Xcon Art May 21 awesome 1
News Gang Presence in South Carolina (Jun '07) May 14 Carnival cruiser 222
News Resident runs throughout Aiken County for ALS a... (Aug '15) May 14 Georgia ALS 52
News An Egg Roll Tour of the Midlands May 13 SILVER 2
Katie Sheridan and Chris Bickel (Mar '15) May 12 Katies_Meat_Hangers 6
News Debate over transgender bathroom access spreads... May 12 Elh 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages