3 men's assets targeted

3 men's assets targeted

There are 26674 comments on the The State story from May 30, 2007, titled 3 men's assets targeted. In it, The State reports that:

S.C. Attorney General Henry McMaster seeks to permanently freeze the assets of an alleged $17 million investment scheme at a hearing today.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The State.

Jimmy

Joanna, SC

#12121 Dec 18, 2007
GOD wrote:
ATTENTION!!!!!
This forum was intentionally set up by adversarial agents being paid to spread lies, rumors, deception and confusion into the minds of unsuspecting CCG constituents/supporters.
We have white people pretending to be black (Holy SMokes I see you), others spitting venom pretending to have been scammed (Justice), even people pretending to be supporters so their comrades will have some juicy non-sense to prevert.
This forum is nothing more than a mind game and the reader's mind is the toy being played with. Is that YOU???!!!!
Anyone with enough spiritual maturity can read the spirit behind these fictitious words. You non-supporters are not trying to help anybody, you don't care about the law or the fulfillment of justice.
You're just here to make false accusations, prejudicial assumptions, and collect cellulite on your asses while you sit in front of the computer catching radiation poisoning.
That's why there are no women on this line, because they can see that this fake and the few real brothers that visit this site aren't doing anything more than appropriately placing their frustrations where it belongs. But be careful, because these busy demons know how to flip your words into what they want it to be. That's what they do. The devil is a liar and his foot soldiers have been trained well.
In the day of Judgment (this day), the evil shall slay the wicked and God the Almighty shall deliver the Righteous and then we'll really have peace on earth for a change.
Check yourself before you wreck yourself serving evil and wicked men and their evil agendas. 3HB/CCG will see true justice in my time, not yours.
Stop wasting your time here. You've been instructed to contact your IR and get some real information. If you don't contact them, you don't want real information and you'll lose in the end.
Happy Holy Days,
GOD
ps. to you "AUTHORS OF CONFUSION"....if you've lost your fear of God, next time i'll send an earthquake to get my point across.
Time run out is a woman (supposedly)
ZZZZ

AOL

#12122 Dec 18, 2007
Financier Set to Plead Guilty
A plea agreement that Ivan C. Schlager signed Sept. 27 was filed this week with U.S. District Court, along with the criminal charges brought by the U.S. Justice Department in Washington.
Schlager, who represented himself to clients as a savvy Internet securities trader, waived indictment. He is scheduled to enter his plea before Judge Margaret Seymour in Columbia this morning.Schlager faces up to 40 years in prison and $500,000 in fines. He also agreed to pay restitution of $23 million, the estimated amount that has not been returned to investors.
Schlager's home telephone has been disconnected. His attorney, John Simmons, and the government's lead lawyer in the case, Wes Reber Porter, did not respond to requests for comment this week.
In court filings, prosecutors said Schlager solicited more than $34.8 million between 2004 and May 2007 from at least 170 individuals and entities, including an undisclosed number of South Carolina investors.
Schlager told clients that he would open individual Internet trading accounts for each of them and invest their money in stocks, bonds and futures. In exchange, he was to be paid a fixed commission for every profitable trade he made.
The government said Schlager fabricated the volume and profitability of his trading activity while telling investors by phone and through e-mails that their money was earning high rates of return."There was much 'GREEN' to be found," Schlager wrote in March while informing a Wisconsin client of a one-month, 10 percent gain of $34,200.In reality, investigators said, Schlager lumped the funds in his personal accounts at online brokerage TD Ameritrade and at Sumter-based SAFE Federal Credit Union.
Schlager spent at least part of the money, but specific details, such as the location of the $23 million still owed to investors, were not outlined in court filings.
He didn't keep all the funds he brought in. Prosecutors said he returned about
$15 million to clients who wanted to cash out or take some profits off the table.One unidentified person received $4 million more than the original investment, based on the phantom gains claimed in bogus financial reports, according to court filings. Such payments enabled Schlager "to maintain the appearance that the regular account statements he provided ... were accurate and that his trading activity was profitable," the government said.As cash flowed out, Schlager solicited money from new clients, one of the hallmarks of a classic pyramid scheme, which eventually collapses when the cash runs dry.
The government's case against Schlager closely parallels the one against Al Parish, the former Charleston Southern University economics professor who has said he will plead guilty Friday for his role in a $90 million securities fraud that involved 460 investors.
ZZZZ

AOL

#12123 Dec 18, 2007
Schlager is charged with soliciting money from individuals and entities, including CSU, and misleading them about the performance of his investments. He was not registered with the National Association of Securities Dealers, and their operations came crashing down within weeks of each other this spring.Aside from the criminal charges, Schlager also is embroiled in at least two civil cases.Othniel H. Wienges Jr., a farmer and University of South Carolina trustee from St. Matthews, is suing Schlager in Calhoun County to recoup a "considerable" sum, said his attorney, Mark W. Buyck Jr. of Florence.
Robert Wiviott of Las Vegas filed a lawsuit Sept. 20 in federal court, claiming that most of the $5.4 million he invested with Schlager is missing. Wiviott, who could not be reached for comment, alleged that statements showed his account swelled by nearly 50 percent to more than $7.9 million as of April 15. Schlager charged Wiviott $840,000 in commissions, according to the complaint.Wiviott said the last time he heard from Schlager was in April. Shortly afterward, Wiviott was informed by the FBI that he was a potential fraud victim.The probe was triggered by a victim with a relative who works for the federal prosecutor's office in Columbia, which recused itself from the case, a U.S. Attorney spokesman said this week.The government has seized various assets from Schlager, including his possessions, the accounts at TD Ameritrade and the credit union and a property in Surfside Beach. A sentencing date has not been set.
times run out

Virginia Beach, VA

#12124 Dec 18, 2007
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
In your cult group is it a "sin" for women to blog or do anything without the mens permission???
drake

Satellite Provider

#12125 Dec 18, 2007
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Drake you ask that question to anyone you address.
But no supporter seems to answered it. I wonder why Hmmmm........
drake

Satellite Provider

#12126 Dec 18, 2007
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you have been on this site some time ago because she stated this about 3 months ago. I see, same person...different username. Seems to be the trend for supporters.
WHAT A JOKE

United States

#12127 Dec 18, 2007
God. What a strong title. If you were so Godly why are you on this site if there are rumors and lies. Why don't you call the IRs and tell them to call the depositors and give them an update? All IRs should have a way to communicate with the depositors, but I guess if you don't want to spread more lies you wouldn't call either. All of you supporters are trying all sorts of smoke screens to get away from the real issue here which is the 3HB/CCG running an illegal business. If anyone wants true information call the SC FBI office. They are willing to answer your questions with truthful answers.

All the supporters do is attack others on their facts. Supporters-why don't you prove what the non-supporters are saying is not right with facts, don't attack them because you don't like that they are posting valuable information.

Again, supporters if you don't like what is posted, then leave the site. I guess it is hard to leave a site that is posting true information and non-supporters have access to it. Sorry to rain on your sorry a** mind games.
IN TIME

United States

#12128 Dec 18, 2007
Update please wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello, I'm tuning in to this blog for my son (In Iraq), I was hoping you would / could answer some questions for me to pass on to him (thanks).
1. Did you get a B-10 form?
2. Is your Rep in touch with you?
3. Who does he contact about getting his money back?
4. Is there a scheduled court date?
5. Has anyone gone to jail?
6. Are the authorities going to ensure my equal dispere=ing of the monies?
Thanks again
One person in jail.

NO to all of your other questions. These clown are sitting ducks waiting
Chester

Joanna, SC

#12131 Dec 18, 2007
WHAT A JOKE wrote:
God. What a strong title. If you were so Godly why are you on this site if there are rumors and lies. Why don't you call the IRs and tell them to call the depositors and give them an update? All IRs should have a way to communicate with the depositors, but I guess if you don't want to spread more lies you wouldn't call either. All of you supporters are trying all sorts of smoke screens to get away from the real issue here which is the 3HB/CCG running an illegal business. If anyone wants true information call the SC FBI office. They are willing to answer your questions with truthful answers.
All the supporters do is attack others on their facts. Supporters-why don't you prove what the non-supporters are saying is not right with facts, don't attack them because you don't like that they are posting valuable information.
Again, supporters if you don't like what is posted, then leave the site. I guess it is hard to leave a site that is posting true information and non-supporters have access to it. Sorry to rain on your sorry a** mind games.
Again, Non Supporters if don't like what is posted, keep being the ignorant fools. I guess it is hard to leave a site when you beleive the postings from you legal assistant seems like correct information. posting information that has nothing to do with ccg.you non-supporters have access to false information. Sorry to shit on your sorry ass mind games non supporters when you all were writing out those checks and receiving the benefits you were happy . typical black folks.
WHAT A JOKE

United States

#12132 Dec 18, 2007
Chester,
If I recall, I think your Master told all supporters to get off this site. So I think this is the non-supporters forum to share information.

Again, when people were receiving the checks - the business was still illegal it just wasn't brought to the attention of the FBI. I never received any money, I just want the money I deposited back. If I would have known about the STRAWMAN stuff, they wouldn't have received my money.

It doesn't have to be black folks who realize something is illegal and want justice to be served. It is just a typical person that knows wrong from right and want the 3HB/CCG to own up to this mess.

I thought you were leaving the site. I guess you have to keep the smoke screens coming.
Chester

Joanna, SC

#12133 Dec 18, 2007
WHAT A JOKE wrote:
Chester,
If I recall, I think your Master told all supporters to get off this site. So I think this is the non-supporters forum to share information.
Again, when people were receiving the checks - the business was still illegal it just wasn't brought to the attention of the FBI. I never received any money, I just want the money I deposited back. If I would have known about the STRAWMAN stuff, they wouldn't have received my money.
It doesn't have to be black folks who realize something is illegal and want justice to be served. It is just a typical person that knows wrong from right and want the 3HB/CCG to own up to this mess.
I thought you were leaving the site. I guess you have to keep the smoke screens coming.
Chester never said he was leaving this site and you will not run me off this site. I have one master and if you look up high enough you will know he is the master. you have a slave master that is on this site. The smoke screens you are referring to or the non supporters. Yea you clowns do not know wrong from right. the white man have you so enslaved you will beleive whatever they put out for you ignorant black to believe. Yes sir boss I will tell you what you want to hear yes sir boss i b'lieve those ccg 's were running a scam boss cause you said so boss.
Divine

Joanna, SC

#12134 Dec 18, 2007
Chester wrote:
<quoted text>
Chester never said he was leaving this site and you will not run me off this site. I have one master and if you look up high enough you will know he is the master. you have a slave master that is on this site. The smoke screens you are referring to or the non supporters. Yea you clowns do not know wrong from right. the white man have you so enslaved you will beleive whatever they put out for you ignorant black to believe. Yes sir boss I will tell you what you want to hear yes sir boss i b'lieve those ccg 's were running a scam boss cause you said so boss.
Chester SC you are to much.
drake

Satellite Provider

#12135 Dec 18, 2007
Chester wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, Non Supporters if don't like what is posted, keep being the ignorant fools. I guess it is hard to leave a site when you beleive the postings from you legal assistant seems like correct information. posting information that has nothing to do with ccg.you non-supporters have access to false information. Sorry to shit on your sorry ass mind games non supporters when you all were writing out those checks and receiving the benefits you were happy . typical black folks.
I never received a check. You supporters don't agree what is on this site and your masters tell you guys to leave but you guys keep coming back. Why is that? If the IRs had true facts and info besides "WE DONE NO WRONG" OR "PRAY ON". CCG purpose is to continue to keep people out of the loop on what is going on. They don't want people to see the truth. But remeber, what is in dark will come to light. Honestly, I don't want you supporters to leave. You keep this site going and expose the foolishness of this scam. Thanks for continous support to the site.
drake

Satellite Provider

#12136 Dec 18, 2007
Chester wrote:
<quoted text>
Since the cult memebers can't answer this question, can you?

"If your bank or stock broker closed and took all your money without any answer or logical explaination, what would you do?? If your bank or broker carried on the same way CCG did, wouldn't you be mad and demanding answers? I am sure if your bank that closed and the President or rep of the bank came out and address the crowd with scriptures you would be hostile wanting more answers. You would be hater as well. So what is the difference between the banker/broker & CCG in the same situation? If the white man does to you you and the black man does this to you, what is the the difference?"
drake

Satellite Provider

#12137 Dec 18, 2007
WHAT A JOKE wrote:
AMEN!
drake

Satellite Provider

#12139 Dec 18, 2007
IN TIME wrote:
<quoted text>
One person in jail.
NO to all of your other questions. These clown are sitting ducks waiting
i believe the guy in jail is Mr. Otis Fluker that committed perjury which, he lied on the stand saying he knew or had no affliations of CCG.
LOYALTY

Columbia, SC

#12140 Dec 18, 2007
Dont waste your time chester, if you ignore them long enough they will take their foolish allegations straight to hell without em' when this forum dies. lol... if its in the newspapers its automatically a fact. that is the problem with them. they have people like zzzz, or m in columbia flooding the board with stuff that has nothing to do with ccg. i wonder why when m in columbia was posting all that garbage about the irs and taxes why she didnt list the IRS VS. KUGLIN case while she tried to force her fictious tax mumbo jumbo on every one on the board. they only post the negative things regaurdless of its value in the conversation. HEY PAPPA DRAKE SINCE ITS OBVIOUS YOU HAVE NO LIFE HOW ABOUT YOU GIVE ME YOUR OPINION ON THE (IRS VS. KUGLIN) CASE.
LOYALTY

Columbia, SC

#12141 Dec 18, 2007
drake wrote:
<quoted text> i believe the guy in jail is Mr. Otis Fluker that committed perjury which, he lied on the stand saying he knew or had no affliations of CCG.
STOP LYING DRAKE...
Lee Fluker has been out of jail for months now what are you talking about? i guess this was another fact huh? lol...
Chester

United States

#12142 Dec 18, 2007
LOYALTY wrote:
Dont waste your time chester, if you ignore them long enough they will take their foolish allegations straight to hell without em' when this forum dies. lol... if its in the newspapers its automatically a fact. that is the problem with them. they have people like zzzz, or m in columbia flooding the board with stuff that has nothing to do with ccg. i wonder why when m in columbia was posting all that garbage about the irs and taxes why she didnt list the IRS VS. KUGLIN case while she tried to force her fictious tax mumbo jumbo on every one on the board. they only post the negative things regaurdless of its value in the conversation. HEY PAPPA DRAKE SINCE ITS OBVIOUS YOU HAVE NO LIFE HOW ABOUT YOU GIVE ME YOUR OPINION ON THE (IRS VS. KUGLIN) CASE.
Loyaly, this is not non supporters mindset: Yes sir boss I will tell you what you want to hear yes sir boss i b'lieve those ccg 's were running a scam boss cause you said so boss. yes sir boss I believe everything I hear or the news and in the paper boss. boss I am enslaved by you boss. Boss if you don't want blacks to have money boss I will tell any lie to keep us blacks down and backwards instead of moving forward boss because you white boss and you right boss. This is a shame but that is the non supporters.
Chester

United States

#12143 Dec 18, 2007
LOYALTY wrote:
Correction: Loyaly, this is the non supporters mindset: Yes sir boss I will tell you what you want to hear yes sir boss i b'lieve those ccg 's were running a scam boss cause you said so boss. yes sir boss I believe everything I hear or the news and in the paper boss. boss I am enslaved by you boss. Boss if you don't want blacks to have money boss I will tell any lie to keep us blacks down and backwards instead of moving forward boss because you white boss and you right boss. This is a shame but that is the non supporters.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
holy temple church of the lord jesus christ of ... (Mar '13) 21 hr LAWEST100 1,520
News Gang Presence in South Carolina (Jun '07) Mon Mason Dikxon 229
Michael Vick:: Does the punishment fit the crime? (Apr '09) Dec 1 LAWEST100 583
Poll Allow the Mosque or Not at Ground Zero (Aug '10) Nov 29 LAWEST100 5,680
News Trump chooses racial conciliator in UN pick Nik... Nov 25 Bigrev608 1
Moving Nov 20 Cam93 1
News Judge: People Aren't Showing Up For Jury Duty (Jul '07) Nov 17 Dale 54

Columbia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages