Teacher Accused of Having Sex With Five Boys

Full story: WLTX Columbia

Authorities say a 23-year-old female middle school teacher was arrested Wednesday, accused of having sex with five boys in locations including the school, at a motel, in a park and behind a restaurant.
Comments
61 - 79 of 79 Comments Last updated Mar 28, 2009
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
BostonRedSoxs

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2007

Judged:

Lord Xenu wrote:
Maybe the teacher brainwashed them? Maybe she told them about spaceships that look like dc-9's that come to earth and suck up all the burr headed peoples souls if they don't slap it to their school teacher.
She prolly said that their thetan levels were high and the only way to lower them was to shove it into her butt hard, no lube, no waring, direct from pooter hole to butt. To further lower their thetan levels, she told them to she needed to swallow their loads, but that they had to put their man swords down her throat so to be sure she missed none.
These kids were obvious victims of brainwashing.
That is too funny..great post Lord Xenu..I about fell out of my chair here at work over that one....isn't it great how some of the poeple in this forum think that the teacher brainwashed 14 and 15 years old boys(you are getting sleepy when you wake up you will knock the dust off of this p????)....so I guess if these guys get caught with drugs the dealer brainwashed them and they should be set free.....
carla martinez

Port Washington, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2007

carla your hot
carla martinez

Port Washington, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2007

would you have sex with me
Justaguy

Chase City, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2007

Judged:

I am a 22yr old man turning 23 here soon, and I think that sex with anyone under 18 is wrong, and I really don't approve of it myself. But to be honest I would date a 15yr old, or just be friends with her until she was 18yr old, because people around my age are already married or completely on drugs or something. I can't stand my own age group. but I don't see any harm in just liking someone younger than you especially, when you still feel as if you are as competent as them. But you should not really get involved on a more personal level. It's not very moral. What do you think about liking someone and waiting until they are old enough to become more personal.
no way

Barnesville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2007

She was brought up as a good christian. I think she will do it again if she could. I wonder if her husband ate her out after the affairs where done for that day? I just wondered how he feels about that?
sean

Uxbridge, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2007

Judged:

Rory wrote:
UGH! Again? wtf over? Why is this still happening? over and over and over again.
These people are PEDOPHILES, I think the punishment should he harsher for teachers that turn pedophile because they exploit the fact that they have full access to children. It needs to be something that will set an example so other teachers will not do this stuff. If I ever found out a teacher was doing anything with my child, I would go to the school, yank them out like the b-itch they are and continue to kick the living crap out of them. My children are not the teachers sexual playground, period.
I have a wonderful idea!!! An epiphany! At the beginning of the year I will print up a standard informal letter that states that if any of my childrens teachers ever touches my child in a lustful many, they will stare down the barrel of my 9mm(not on school grounds of course!) It will be given to each teacher every year. I am sorry I do NOT tolerate this sh-it!
agree 100% on that Rory, i think every female sex predator teacher who has sex with minor underage boys, deserves to get ten times worse than what they put there victims through with slow torture
sexy teen

Corning, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2007

Iam 17 and I know I've had sex before and I'm ok with it but an adult having sex with a kid now that's just wrong and to all those hot guys out there my number is 16077541591 and if its not open leave a message saying that you are calling to study xes and I will get back with you but if an adult answrs the phone hang up and call back at a later time.
sexy teen

Corning, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2007

Judged:

sean wrote:
<quoted text>agree 100% on that Rory, i think every female sex predator teacher who has sex with minor underage boys, deserves to get ten times worse than what they put there victims through with slow torture
I agree I think people like them should have sex and mess around with someone their own age
Judgement Day

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2007

Judged:

Why not kill her like you want with all the men that do the same things...MMMM double standard??? Cut her parts off...
WTH

Elgin, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2007

Judged:

How sick, but yet very common these days.
sexy teen

Corning, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2007

Judged:

Judgement Day wrote:
Why not kill her like you want with all the men that do the same things...MMMM double standard??? Cut her parts off...
Shutup you bitch oh boo hoo. at least she got arrested. some men don't even get arrested. they put them in jail and they escape.how cruel of you.don't call my house
sexy teen

Corning, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2007

Lord Xenu wrote:
Maybe the teacher brainwashed them? Maybe she told them about spaceships that look like dc-9's that come to earth and suck up all the burr headed peoples souls if they don't slap it to their school teacher.
She prolly said that their thetan levels were high and the only way to lower them was to shove it into her butt hard, no lube, no waring, direct from pooter hole to butt. To further lower their thetan levels, she told them to she needed to swallow their loads, but that they had to put their man swords down her throat so to be sure she missed none.
These kids were obvious victims of brainwashing.
Get real only you would think of some'in like that
Tyrone Burns

Greer, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2007

Judged:

News flash for all you people that are judging this girl. There has not been the slightest evidence not one single thing of evidence to back up what these 5 boys are saying against this girl as an african american that lives in clinton sc I can tell you that anyone having sex on a park bench in laurens would be seen and what about the hotels these boys alleged they had sex with her at where is the hotel records why has the news media not uncovered anything...... The other laurens teacher there was plenty of evidence to convict her that she slept with the 11 year old boy but I will tell you that as far as allena ward is concered we have not seen nothing and are now starting to belive in the community that this is a lie even black folks are talking that this is a lie now another duke lacross case only an acusation to ruin some ones carrer.
E D N A

Little River, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2007

Judged:

Rory wrote:
<quoted text>
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah runon sentances blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah no puntuation blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah no punctuation
That was all I saw.
Rory, you are not one to comment on spelling & punctuation.
Edna

Little River, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2007

Judged:

Rory wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, ok so I can't type...everyone knows that EDNA! But at least I know how to separate my thoughts. That is what I was poitning out sweetheart!
Just messing with you.
You do have cute kids.

Since: Mar 09

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2009

Judged:

i was in her 7th grade class when all this was going on !!!:)))))
mrcleanisin

Pawleys Island, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2009

Westley taylor wrote:
i was in her 7th grade class when all this was going on !!!:)))))
For those who want to know what happened to the female school teacher who had sex with 5 teenage boys, you can click on the link below and type in her name [Allenna Ward] and you will discover she's doing a 6 year prison sentence.

Allenna Ward

https://sword.doc.state.sc.us/incarceratedInm...

Does anyone know how old the youngest boy was at the time of the offense? I doubt if she was charged with having sex with any boys 14 or older.
kayce

Thomasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2009

Judged:

Centaur wrote:
Those poor 15year old boys. They may be scarred for life. They were thrust out of innocency. What a shame.
Come on people what 15 year old boy wouldn't love to get a 23 year old woman to give them sex. This teacher violated a trust for which she should be prosecuted, but save all that BS on how they will be affected for the rest of their lives.
You got it right!!!!!!
So4real

Hanover, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2009

Judged:

I am sorry but when I was 15 that would have a been like heaven on earth to me.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Community Health Systems Security Breach: Consu... Fri shron777 1
SC SC state senator refers to candidate as 'raghead' (Jun '10) Thu NEW PAIR OF GLASSES 1,146
Lexington Poker Ring: Where "The Tape" Came From (Aug '12) Aug 20 Friv 2020 77
New Mayor, Town Councilmen for South Congaree (Apr '08) Aug 18 trangw 14
dss kidnapping Aug 17 no name 1
Auto Money Title Loans Violating SC State Law (Sep '12) Aug 16 Sickashell 21
Interracial Dating Aug 15 SexxxxxGoddess 5

Search the Columbia Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Columbia Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000