2 Students Charged in Minnesota Goose Abuse

Full story: WLTX Columbia 51
Two high school seniors are in trouble after a prank few found funny. John Miller and Dane Rockstead, who are both 18, are charged with animal cruelty. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Gomez

Myrtle Beach, SC

#46 Jun 9, 2008
Dark Kent wrote:
<quoted text>i agree. hubba! hubba! that idiot glASS HOLES must have been looking at a mirror when he came up with that stupid a$$ comment.
I think you hit the nail on the head, Dark Kent!
Big Bad John 47

United States

#47 Jun 10, 2008
DGee wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a great post!
Thanks. However, I cannot take all of the credit. I must give glASS HOLES his props because after all, if his monkey crap racist behind wasn't in this forum posting comments of hate, there would only be the intelligent people posting. He would make a good straight man for comedy routine. Well..., maybe everyone except Michael Richards.

“I KNEW I'D FIND YA”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#48 Jun 11, 2008
Glass Houses wrote:
<quoted text>Ouch. That really hurt. I think your name says it all, simple mind. Go back to school and learn how to write before you try to converse with adults.
being a prick does not make you an adult, so therefore based on your logic I can post towards you.
ya dont like me GOOD...
piss off, you have been and will continue to be a coward that does no more than rant via the keyboard and then run and hide when confronted.
it must suck being you

“If you can't be a good example”

Since: Mar 07

be a warning

#49 Jun 11, 2008
Glass Houses wrote:
<quoted text>Wow! I haven't heard that one before! You must be brilliant!
How about 'those who live in grass huts shouldn't stow thrones'?

It's the punny punch line to a joke.
underhay

Lugoff, SC

#50 Jun 15, 2008
dang! i was hoping for a better story when i first read the headline about "goose abuse"
Karin

Saint Paul, MN

#51 Jun 16, 2008
I know one of these kids and you all need to calm down. They had no intention of hurting the bird. They taped the wings down so the bird would not get hurt and students would not get hurt. I do feel bad for the bird, don't get me wrong about that. If it makes you feel beter, I get to shoot him with paintballs. Plus, remember back in high school when you or someone else did that outrageous or immoral prank that you thought was hilarious at the time. They are kids, they don't think things through. Just let them get their fine and move on.
Nick

Collegedale, TN

#52 Mar 17, 2009
The funny thing is that the story is very much exaggerated to make the 2 kids sound like monsters. I know for a fact that there were 5 more involved and that John Miller could have told on each of the other kids that actually used the duct tape but kept his mouth shut. So this is my message to everyone commenting. Shut your mouths if you dont know the whole story.

“I KNEW I'D FIND YA”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#53 Mar 17, 2009
Nick wrote:
The funny thing is that the story is very much exaggerated to make the 2 kids sound like monsters. I know for a fact that there were 5 more involved and that John Miller could have told on each of the other kids that actually used the duct tape but kept his mouth shut. So this is my message to everyone commenting. Shut your mouths if you dont know the whole story.
So hes not a snitch...whoop de f c k n doo.
so by your admission you associate with animal abusers. and just so ya know, I think youre too big of a puzzee to make anyone shut up. Thats why you abuse animals. go f u cc kk yoursel biotch
BeMean

Kearney, NE

#54 Mar 17, 2009
Silly wrote:
You may as well Fry em now. Cruelty to animals is only the beginning. You'll hear about them in the future.
Wow, I could not possibly agree with you more. I have given speeches on how animal abuse as children/young adults leads to escalating violence later in life. Almost every infamous serial killer began their life of violence with animal cruelty.

These two should be given the maximum penalty AND expelled from school for exposing others to such cruelty. Minds without empathy do not change, and if they have no empathy for animals, how can they have empathy for their fellow man??!!!

Since: Dec 09

Hanoi, Vietnam

#55 Jul 4, 2014
That was my first thought! Kee an eye on these hoodlums...cruelty to animals is often a "first sign" of worst things to come. http://www.kizilove.in | http://www.frivlove.in | http://www.yepi10hot.com

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#56 Aug 9, 2014
Nick wrote:
Not really the, "Taking Responsibility Lesson".we were looking for.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: DAN Evans Fencing 1 hr Unhappy Customer 1
Tax reform, water, criminal records issues taki... Fri capoleitalolee 2
Harrell pleads guilty, Aiken delegates call for... Fri thatisitdude 1
hot teen girl (Apr '13) Oct 23 longnhard 12
Auto Money Title Loans Violating SC State Law (Sep '12) Oct 22 automoney are frauds 27
Research: Top Concerns with Purchasing a Home Oct 22 AEvansKWNE 1
Woman Donates Blood Plasma for Gas Money (May '08) Oct 22 lady luck 75
Columbia Dating
Find my Match

Columbia Jobs

Columbia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbia News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbia

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]