JusticeandTrust

Pell City, AL

#2842 Jul 14, 2013
Fax wrote:
July 9, 2013 - the Honorable Margaret B Seymour, United States District Court Judge for the District of South Carolina issued an Order approving the Schedule of Supplemental Distribution Amounts. The Receiver has now authorized the checks to be issued to all eligible Court approved claimants. Please allow 2-3 weeks to receive your check before calling the Receiver's office.
All responses are welcome!
DOESN'T it seem OBVIOUS, that the said found Illegal RECEIVER-Beattie B. Ashmore and the NOW! FORCED! REMOVED!! and former!! "Chief" Judge Margaret B. Seymour - IS PRAYING!! FOR the CCG!! Constituents!! to SIGNED! and CASH!! Beattie B. Ashmore's found FRAUD!! CHECKS!! so that! those! said CCG members! also! can be INVESTIGATED by the Internal Revenue Department - JUST LIKE Mr. and Mrs. Thomas -

As by the said CCG Members - who has/or Would/CASH CHECKS which has ONLY!!! the ACTUAL!! NAME of the said alleged Receiver-Beattie B. Ashmore and! the initials! 3HB - and NEVER! the name of CAPITAL CONSORTIUM GROUP/or CCG -; and! with those SAME Cashed Checks showing!! that Beattie B. Ashmore - who - alleged!! to have "HIRED" those! said 3-HB PERSONs since the DATE "1/01/2012" - and shows!! also! that NEITHER!! of those alleged 3-HB Persons - NEVER!! PAID!/or was REMOVED - ANY!! TAXES! from those said alleged RETURNED!! CASHED CHECKS.

ALL!! THOSE! CCG' PERSONS!(who has absolutely!! NO! SIGNED! CONTRACT!! with the BUSINESS "3-HB" nor with the (3)-HEBREW BOYS Business) MUST! SHOW!! the Internal Revenue Service WHY! and HOW! those! PERSONS who have/or would CASHED Ashmore's said CHECKS, MUST SHOW WHY! they are Exempted!!/or is EXAMPTED from PAYING TAXES!! with the said alleged BUSINESS!! 3-HB/or! from the said Receiver-Beattie B. Ashmore's PERSONAL BUSINESS.

Whereas, ALL!! those said CCG Member participants who are/or would PARTICIPATE with the said FEDERAL alleged RECEIVER/Ashmore and Federal Judge M.B. Seymour's NOW! MOST! RECENT! Fraud!! CHECKS -(begging!! each! of YOU! TO CASH!!-WITHOUT! either1 of them TELLING NONE! of YOU! AGAIN! WHERE!! the alleged EXTRA!! 2 MILLION DOLLARS CAME! FROM...)

ALL CCG's Members/Participants - would be in the SAME!! Position!! as Mrs. Carolyn Thomas and her Husband...who was TRICKED!! so to have been ILLEGALLY!! CHARGED! by the INTERNAL REVENUE DEPARTMENT, regarding ONLY!! alleged!! TAXES Evasions, which!! the said Receiver-B.B. Ashmore's own! signed! written LETTER!! ATTACHED with his alleged CLAIM! FORM issued!! since! APRIL 15, 2010 - ALWAYS! ADMITTED! THAT Ashmore! and the said Federal Court NOW! FORCED! REMOVED! "CHIEF" Judge M.B. Seymour - would TURN ALL!! of CCG Constituents/or Depositors IN TO THE INTERNAL REVENUE DEPARTMENT.

PLEASE READ! said RECEIVER-Ashmore's PRIOR signed! personal! LETTER attached with his CLAIM FORM issued "APRIL 15, 2010" - Which ALWAYS! showed that the alleged RECEIVER-Ashmore -NEVER!! CONSIDERED! absolutely!! NONE! of CCG's DEPOSITORS (to be alleged "VICTIMS" - not! even! the CCG Depositors who NEVER! had a chance to RECEIVE any type Benefits from their said LEGAL!! DEPOSITS made ONLY!! with CCG-Business, and NEVER!! made with the 3-Hebrew Boys Business.

THEREFORE CCG - REMEMBER - the persons who accepted a GIFT as a HORSE - which ALL those persons who accepted that GIFT HORSE, was DESTROYED - by the INDIVIDUALS!! were found to been HIDDEN INSIDE!! that said HORSE.

BE CAREFUL CCG Constituents...Mr. B.B. Ashmore and Federal Judge M.B. Seymour - again! NOW! NEEDS!! each! YOUR! PARTICIPANTS!- so! to attempt!! to CLEAR! their ILLEGAL!! PARTICIPATION! with ALL! those said FRAUD!! CHECKS - signed with ONLY!! the name of Mr. Beattie B. Ashmore.
Fax

Hollywood, FL

#2843 Jul 21, 2013
All eligible Court approved claimants are receiving their check. The checks issued date is 07/15/2013.
All responses are welcome.
Thank you!
Real as can be

Charlotte, NC

#2844 Jul 25, 2013
Get Real wrote:
<quoted text>
This is my last post. I called you out and you got exposed. You tried to play smart n---er on here with the other dumb n---ers who did not know any better, but once a college educated brother appeared you were made to look ridiculous. Of course you will reply when I am gone, because that is what cowards do. I asked how the money was invested and I asked how you came up with 102% when adding percentages and you went mute!! You were even dumb enough to think investors should get back a 100% return lol. Simply amazing. Your continued ebonics was an insult to every college educated black man in America. I will walk away not proud that I made a dumb brother feel inferior to me, but ashamed that there are more brothers out there like you then me. You are the reason white people think our race is a joke. I am out. Now let the coward talk while I am gone.
This is a FBI site ..The FBI agents are the victims that pretended to be the CCG constituents....The SC dirty judicial system..cops...lawyers...judge s ..and FBI agents..you may cover up your dirt but God will UNCOVER YOUR DIRT!!!!!....You may fool the public but you don't fool God Almighty...in the glorious name of Jesus..
Real as can be

Charlotte, NC

#2845 Jul 25, 2013
This has always been FBI site ..The FBI agents are the victims that pretended to be the CCG constituents .......The SC dirty judicial system..cops...lawyers...judge s ..and FBI agents.. are all dirty and corupt...you may cover up your dirty deeds but God will UNCOVER YOUR DIRT!!!!!....You may fool the public but you don't fool God Almighty...in the glorious name of Jesus..
JusticeandTrust

Opelika, AL

#2846 Jul 26, 2013
Fax wrote:
All eligible Court approved claimants are receiving their check. The checks issued date is 07/15/2013.
Thank you!
A intelligent!! PERSON can be FOOLED ONCE!!- but not! Fooled TWICE, so to participate with SIGN FRAUD!! CHECKS, that NEVER have the NAME of their Company (NOWHERE ON THE SIGNED CHECKS) showing CCG Depositor/Constituent ever!! had a SIGNED CONTRACT with the BUSINESS/3-Hebrew Boy Inc, nor! with the RECEIVER-BEATTIE B. ASHMORE.

So ALL those of you who wants to believe in FAIRY TAILS, the alleged RECEIVER-Ashmore's REPORTING EACH of your CHECKS to the INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICES, and IRS later contacting each of you, ineed will bring EACH of you who are SIGNING FRAUDULENT! CHECKS WILL be brought back to reality, when NONE of those said persons who CONTINUE to SIGN!! FAKE! CHECKS!! have NO! PROOF!! of their alleged!!(also Fake) EMPLOYMENT!! with the alleged RECEIVER "BEATTIE B. ASHMORE RECEIVER 3HB" - which is located on those said DISTRIBUTED CHECKS of Beattie B. Ashmore, being ILLEGALLY!! Sent! ONLY!! to CAPITAL CONSORTIUM GROUP Inc./CCG's Signed Depositors.
JusticeandTrust

Opelika, AL

#2847 Jul 26, 2013
Fax wrote:
Thank you!
KEEP BEGGING/and PLEADING Mr. Beattie B. Ashmore, but! remember it ONLY take ONE! or TWO out of those 3,800 CCG participants to NOT! CASH!! YOUR FAKE/Fraud CHECK(s)....which YOU will FINALLY!! have your DAY IN COURT to Prove HOW! YOU! EMPLOYED! over 3,800 (Three Thousand Eight Hundred) "3-HB" Employees - and NEVER!! CHARGED!! ANY! of them! TAXES...

SO CONTINUE!! to SEND! YOUR!! CHECKS!! OUT...; As, that's Just more rope to hang yourself!! and YOUR OTHER!! Illegal R.I.C.O. Conspirators with.
Elaine

Iron Station, NC

#2848 Aug 19, 2013
To all of you who have put your hand mouth actions,and who have imposse your evil and unlawful wickness on these men and there families. God said touch not my anointed and do them no harm.For you who have and still is please read Psalm 109:1-31 and be still and see that GOD IS GOD.
Justice and Trust

Pell City, AL

#2849 Aug 20, 2013
Get Real wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike you I can answer that. First of all the money is not in Ashmore's personal account. That is ridiculous. Ashmore is the receiver and it is placed in a trust account signed off by the judge. You are making it sound like Ashmore has the money in his own personal account which he can pull with his own private ATM card. What I got back is not alleged. It is fact. I received a 50% return on my original investment. I am not sure if I will get back anything on the 2nd payout, but a 50% return is amazing when it pertains to a Ponzi scam. You can deny a Ponzi scam ever existed, but it is fact. Why is it a fact? because you and the boys cannot inform investors how the money was invested. Okay ebonics boy, I answered your questions. Now man up and answer my question. How was the money invested? In all honesty, it is the most important question. If you can answer that then everything you have said so far is true which of course we know is not. I am waiting for your answer. Will ebonics boy pussy out again? Of course he will. He had a whore for a mother and a absent father.
WRONG AS ALWAYS, because if YOU RECEIVED a CHECK from Mr. Beattie B. Ashmore, you would know that the MONEY IS IN HIS PERSONAL ACCOUNT, and! that he CLAIMS on ALL the said 3,8000 CHECK(s) that he ACTUALLY!! personally! HIRED! each and EVERYONE of CCG's Constituents on the DATE 1-1-2012...which is most definitely!! UNTRUE.

And YOU sir, must make up your mind, as WROTE YEARS AGO that YOUR RECEIVED! ALL!! YOUR! MONEY! BACK!! because you alleged in the BLOG that your CANCELED!!! YOUR Cashier's Check, because YOU ALLEGED that YOUR Cashier's CHECK(s) was in the LOCATED IN BUILDING on "JUNE 15, 2007" when! Law enforcement officers with SLED invaded the CCG/3-HB's BUILDING, WHICH you claimed ONE of FRIENDS told you your Cashier's Check was in those (OVER 18 BOXES) in which SLED confiscated.

YOU continue!! to be WRONG and also do not read very well. Because I have told YOU many! times!...I'm NOT A MALE, but! a Female, whom you have been in communication with.

Have a Bless day.
Justice and Trust

Pell City, AL

#2850 Aug 20, 2013
CORRECTION COPY....

''Get Real wrote:
quoted text
Unlike you I can answer that. First of all the money is not in Ashmore's personal account. That is ridiculous. Ashmore is the receiver and it is placed in a trust account signed off by the judge. You are making it sound like Ashmore has the money in his own personal account which he can pull with his own private ATM card. What I got back is not alleged. It is fact. I received a 50% return on my original investment. I am not sure if I will get back anything on the 2nd payout, but a 50% return is amazing when it pertains to a Ponzi scam. You can deny a Ponzi scam ever existed, but it is fact. Why is it a fact? because you and the boys cannot inform investors how the money was invested. Okay ebonics boy, I answered your questions. Now man up and answer my question. How was the money invested? In all honesty, it is the most important question. If you can answer that then everything you have said so far is true which of course we know is not. I am waiting for your answer. Will ebonics boy pussy out again? Of course he will. He had a whore for a mother and a absent father.

RESPONSE/CORRECTED ANSWER BELOW:

WRONG AS ALWAYS Sir, because if YOU actually RECEIVED a CHECK from Mr. Beattie B. Ashmore, you would know that the MONEY IS IN HIS PERSONAL ACCOUNT, and! that he CLAIMS on ALL the said 3,8000 CHECK(s) that he ACTUALLY!! personally! HIRED!!! each and EVERYONE! of CCG's Constituents on the DATE 1-1-2012...which is most definitely!! UNTRUE Claims by Mr. Beattie B. Ashmore.

And YOU sir, must make up your mind, as you WROTE some YEARS AGO on this said BLOG, that YOU RECEIVED! ALL!! of YOUR! MONEY! BACK!! because you alleged to these BLOG READERS that YOU CANCELED!! YOUR Cashier's Check WITH THE BANK, because YOU ALLEGED that YOUR Cashier's CHECK(s) was LOCATED IN CCG/3-HB's BUILDING on "JUNE 15, 2007" when! Law enforcement officers with "SLED" invaded/and ARRESTED!! the CCG/3-HB's AGENTS, Pough, McQueen, and allegedly Pastor Brunson, WHICH you claimed ONE of Your FRIENDS (who was an alleged LAW ENFORCER) told you, your Cashier's Check was in the CCG/3-HB's BUILDING, where "SLED" Officers' alleged (Confiscated OVER 18 BOXES- of NEVER- CASHED Cashier's Checks and MONEY Orders) in which SLED allegedly!! confiscated on "JUNE 15, 2007".

But Just as always YOU continue!! to be WRONG in the information in which you provides to these said BLOG READERS; as well as do not read very well/or you have a very serious LACK OF UNDERSTANDING. Because I have also told YOU many! times!...I'm NOT A MALE, but! a Female, whom you have been in communication with all these years.

Have a Bless day.
Meg

Apo, AE

#2851 Aug 26, 2013
JusticeandTrust wrote:
<quoted text>
That's your LISTENING to said Receiver Ashmore and found Always interested PARTY/and Biased Federal Judge M.B. Seymour, and some of the found Money CORRUPTED individuals conspired with SCAG Staff, who placed Slanderous claims that the 3-men/or CCG Business subsidiaries allegedly "...ATTEMP to HIDE ASSESETS...".
When the actual RICHLAND COUNTY STATE!! COURT! RECORDS now! as of JUNE 12, 2013, being FINALLY! INVESTIGATED by the S.C. Governor's OFFICE Staff, and! some of the yet found Non-Corrupted SCAG - Staff members - have been provided COURT FILED RECORDS which shows! it was ALWAYS! the said Receiver-Beattie B. Ashmore, Federal Judge Margaret B. SEYMOUR, U.S. Attorneys-Mr. Holliday Jr. and Mr. Carol Moore; State! SCAG- Henry D. McMaster and several of SCAG's STAFF! members who have been FOUND - who actually HIDE! CCG'S MILLIONS/and BILLIONS of DOLLARS - found to been placed within the SPECIAL arranged INVESTMENT -BANKS - of Receiver -Ashmore and others who were approved by SCAG - since October 16, 2007.
Just a other promising spiritual signs! is showing that SO. CAROLINA elected NON-CORRUPTED OFFICIALS - must - EXPOSE!! S.C. found Corrupted Public Officials - so that South Carolina can receive a FACT LIFT...so to encourage the PEOPLE that they! are more important! than those said found Corrupted Official who are intentionally - abusing the PEOPLE of the Communities for their own Personal gain...
Oh, I see now, our legal system takes the blame and the three that stolen from the church aren't the blame? Let see, July 2013, the courts ordered to pay out victims. Where is CCG now? This is too funny!
Meg

Apo, AE

#2852 Aug 26, 2013
Real as can be wrote:
This has always been FBI site ..The FBI agents are the victims that pretended to be the CCG constituents .......The SC dirty judicial system..cops...lawyers...judge s ..and FBI agents.. are all dirty and corupt...you may cover up your dirty deeds but God will UNCOVER YOUR DIRT!!!!!....You may fool the public but you don't fool God Almighty...in the glorious name of Jesus..
You sound upset my friend. You are correct what is in dark will come to light and this scam came to light. Glory be to God!!! The real crooks are in jail.
Elaine

Louisville, TN

#2853 Sep 3, 2013
why is the fbi and the judge and others that's involed want just come out of the closet and tell the real truth about all the dirt they have done be hind close doors . you know what they do not have to God is going to do it for them and their will be no one to stop him it is going to be suprise suprise suprise and guest what it is going to be sooner than later the psges are turning now please take a look around you.
Justice

Pawleys Island, SC

#2854 Sep 4, 2013
Drake, did your sex change become final and you now go by "Meg"?
Meg wrote:
<quoted text>You sound upset my friend. You are correct what is in dark will come to light and this scam came to light. Glory be to God!!! The real crooks are in jail.
Savior

Charlotte, NC

#2856 Sep 14, 2013
Meg wrote:
<quoted text>You sound upset my friend. You are correct what is in dark will come to light and this scam came to light. Glory be to God!!! The real crooks are in jail.
the real crooks Gay Drake is the dirty Judge Seymour, the receiver and you ....the only scam is the one you all are running. You 3 stooges are running scared. You will be uncovered, And revealed very soon.
Savior

Charlotte, NC

#2857 Sep 14, 2013
Meg wrote:
<quoted text> Oh, I see now, our legal system takes the blame and the three that stolen from the church aren't the blame? Let see, July 2013, the courts ordered to pay out victims. Where is CCG now? This is too funny!
Dummy the CCG Constituents wrote there checks out to Capital Consortium Group not The Three Hebrew Boys.. Where did you dummies get THB'S checks from out of the receivers account and that crook have the checks written as employee checks.. Drake quit smoking those darn pills you are suppose to swallow. Soon and very soon all the dirty deeds in Columbia will be exposed.. A lot of the dirt is slowly coming out now that is going on with these Federal Officials.
Savior

Charlotte, NC

#2858 Sep 14, 2013
Justice and Trust wrote:
CORRECTION COPY....
''Get Real wrote:
quoted text
RESPONSE/CORRECTED ANSWER BELOW:
WRONG AS ALWAYS Sir, because if YOU actually RECEIVED a CHECK from Mr. Beattie B. Ashmore, you would know that the MONEY IS IN HIS PERSONAL ACCOUNT, and! that he CLAIMS on ALL the said 3,8000 CHECK(s) that he ACTUALLY!! personally! HIRED!!! each and EVERYONE! of CCG's Constituents on the DATE 1-1-2012...which is most definitely!! UNTRUE Claims by Mr. Beattie B. Ashmore.
And YOU sir, must make up your mind, as you WROTE some YEARS AGO on this said BLOG, that YOU RECEIVED! ALL!! of YOUR! MONEY! BACK!! because you alleged to these BLOG READERS that YOU CANCELED!! YOUR Cashier's Check WITH THE BANK, because YOU ALLEGED that YOUR Cashier's CHECK(s) was LOCATED IN CCG/3-HB's BUILDING on "JUNE 15, 2007" when! Law enforcement officers with "SLED" invaded/and ARRESTED!! the CCG/3-HB's AGENTS, Pough, McQueen, and allegedly Pastor Brunson, WHICH you claimed ONE of Your FRIENDS (who was an alleged LAW ENFORCER) told you, your Cashier's Check was in the CCG/3-HB's BUILDING, where "SLED" Officers' alleged (Confiscated OVER 18 BOXES- of NEVER- CASHED Cashier's Checks and MONEY Orders) in which SLED allegedly!! confiscated on "JUNE 15, 2007".
But Just as always YOU continue!! to be WRONG in the information in which you provides to these said BLOG READERS; as well as do not read very well/or you have a very serious LACK OF UNDERSTANDING. Because I have also told YOU many! times!...I'm NOT A MALE, but! a Female, whom you have been in communication with all these years.
Have a Bless day.
Keep exposing those dirty crooks mam! You are bringing out all the information these dirty crooks have in the transcripts from the courts. Keep bringing out there dirt. Those dummies did expect anyone to research those transcripts and bring out all the crook ness. You are awesome! Of course Drake will hate on you because he will be exposed as well.
Savior

Charlotte, NC

#2859 Sep 14, 2013
Correction those dummies didn't expect a legal researcher to expose those lies in the transcripts. Keep up the good work and God Bless You!
Savior

Charlotte, NC

#2860 Sep 14, 2013
Elaine wrote:
why is the fbi and the judge and others that's involed want just come out of the closet and tell the real truth about all the dirt they have done be hind close doors . you know what they do not have to God is going to do it for them and their will be no one to stop him it is going to be suprise suprise suprise and guest what it is going to be sooner than later the psges are turning now please take a look around you.
They are embarrassed they are being revealed!
Meg

Apo, AE

#2861 Oct 18, 2013
Elaine wrote:
All I want to know is when are your boys getting out of jail? All this smack talking and they are still in jail. Suprise...suprise...suprise... they are still in jail.
Meg

Apo, AE

#2862 Oct 18, 2013
Savior wrote:
<quoted text> the real crooks Gay Drake is the dirty Judge Seymour, the receiver and you ....the only scam is the one you all are running. You 3 stooges are running scared. You will be uncovered, And revealed very soon.
Man...you have this thing for Drake. Sounds like you are running scared. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tax reform, water, criminal records issues taki... Fri capoleitalolee 2
Harrell pleads guilty, Aiken delegates call for... Fri thatisitdude 1
hot teen girl (Apr '13) Oct 23 longnhard 12
Auto Money Title Loans Violating SC State Law (Sep '12) Oct 22 automoney are frauds 27
Research: Top Concerns with Purchasing a Home Oct 22 AEvansKWNE 1
Woman Donates Blood Plasma for Gas Money (May '08) Oct 22 lady luck 75
5-year-old Asks Bill Clinton Tough Question abo... (Jan '08) Oct 21 Bonnie Wheeler 39
Columbia Dating
Find my Match

Columbia Jobs

Columbia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbia News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbia

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]