Read about the 3 Hebrew Boys and CCG
Get Real

Raleigh, NC

#2822 Jul 3, 2013
JusticeandTrust wrote:
<quoted text>
Your alleged percentages are MOOT! and are of no! importance!, when YOU CAN NOT ANSWER - who! GAVE ANY LEGAL!!! AUTHORITY! for your partner in CRIME, the alleged Receiver-Beattie B. Ashmore to actually!! PLACED in his own!! PERSONAL! BANK Checking!! ACCOUNT! for the last (7) YEARS - any! of the alleged MONIES of CCG or! 3-HBs???
Therefore until! you ANSWER that QUESTION- any response to your alleged percentages - are YOU and ASHMORE is only!! ADMITTING! on this! said BLOG - to the illegal! acts of THEFT!! of money funds, which you/or Ashmore can not explain WHEN! NOR! WHERE! did Beattie B. Ashmore GOT! THE MONEY FROM!!-??
-- in which Beattie B. Ashmore is allegedly PAYING only!!! 50% and/or 52%- percentage of shown! STOLEN!! MONIES that belongs! to others (or CCG - 7 to 14 Thousand MEMBERS/or Participants) who should be PAID 100% percent, PLUS Bank Interests and for DAMAGES - in which Beattie B. Ashmore and others (CORRUPTED Parties) has ADMITTED (by Ashmore's shown! Personal! CHECKS being Distributed - to CCG-members) monies are (illegally) KEPT in Beattie B. Ashmore's PERSONAL!! CHECKING!!/or saving BANK ACCOUNT(s)- receiving Bank Interest for about (7) years now...which Beattie B. Ashmore is ONLY!! ADMITTING! to his CRIME! of the THEFT! with CCG's constituents! MILLIONS/or BILLIONS Dollars...which he is attempting to get CCG business members to CASH personal!! signed! CHECKS of Mr. BEATTIE B. ASHMORE.
How does the Department of Justice - respond to your said 52% percentage of MONIES in which YOU CAN NOT explain! WHEN! nor WHERE! you got! the said CCG's business MONEY FROM???
Can you ANSWER/or Respond to that...
This is my last post. I called you out and you got exposed. You tried to play smart n---er on here with the other dumb n---ers who did not know any better, but once a college educated brother appeared you were made to look ridiculous. Of course you will reply when I am gone, because that is what cowards do. I asked how the money was invested and I asked how you came up with 102% when adding percentages and you went mute!! You were even dumb enough to think investors should get back a 100% return lol. Simply amazing. Your continued ebonics was an insult to every college educated black man in America. I will walk away not proud that I made a dumb brother feel inferior to me, but ashamed that there are more brothers out there like you then me. You are the reason white people think our race is a joke. I am out. Now let the coward talk while I am gone.
JusticeandTrust

Eastaboga, AL

#2823 Jul 4, 2013
Get Real wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike you I can answer that. First of all the money is not in Ashmore's personal account. That is ridiculous. Ashmore is the receiver and it is placed in a trust account signed off by the judge. You are making it sound like Ashmore has the money in his own personal account which he can pull with his own private ATM card. What I got back is not alleged. It is fact. I received a 50% return on my original investment. I am not sure if I will get back anything on the 2nd payout, but a 50% return is amazing when it pertains to a Ponzi scam. You can deny a Ponzi scam ever existed, but it is fact. Why is it a fact? because you and the boys cannot inform investors how the money was invested. Okay ebonics boy, I answered your questions. Now man up and answer my question. How was the money invested? In all honesty, it is the most important question. If you can answer that then everything you have said so far is true which of course we know is not. I am waiting for your answer. Will ebonics boy pussy out again? Of course he will. He had a whore for a mother and a absent father.
Who are kidding, sir. If you got a CHECK from the alleged Receiver-Beattie B. Ashmore,(which I've received COPIES from MANY of CCG Constitutents who has sent me copies of the yet! UN-CASHED Checks) Than sir, describe to me WHAT'S the information!! located on the STUB of Mr. Beattie B. Ashmore??

Because FACTS ARE the actual CHECKS that's being sent OUT by Mr. Beattie B. Ashmore, indeed shows! those said Checks are within the PERSONAL BANK Account of Mr. Beattie B. Ashmore. Even his STAFF has reported to CCG's participants that the CHECKS Mr. Beattie B. Ashmore provided is FROM IS OWN! PERSONAL!! BUSINESS.

So tell me. What's on your alleged check(s)???

And I've CONTINUED to ANSWERED your SAME Question. As I said before - the BUSINESS named "HMI" was a INVESTOR!! of CCG. And that's how the monies were raised, by INVESTORS! contracted with CCG...who signed and promised to PAID 3 to 4 times MORE than what they may have agreed to have obtained from CCG. Which that! said transaction is ACTUALLY WITNESSED by your alleged Receiver-Beattie B. Ashmore, who actually tried to get CCG INVESTOR's Business "HMI" to give CCG's monies to Mr. Ashmore-confirmed in Mr. B.B. Ashmore's documented date JULY 2009.

Which I've provided that ANSWER to your QUESTION at least (5) time now.

NOW! can you tell me, what's actually LOCATED on the Stub of your alleged 50% returned Receiver's CHECK from Ashmore??
JusticeandTrust

Eastaboga, AL

#2824 Jul 4, 2013
Get Real wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you are just making stuff up!! It does not show that she was forced out!! That is a total assumption!! She reached the age where she could attain senior status. I see nothing in writing that states that she was demoted, forced out. You are assuming once again!!
Sir, we pasted a copy of the WRITTEN REPORT of the prior/and present CHIEF JUDGES in the State of South Carolina. As you can see, the already provided Chief Judges' CHART, that one of the said YET! Chief Judge was born in the YEAR 1933, and he is yet!! an acting JUDGE. As will as SEVERAL! of the named prior Chief Judges, ALL kept they CHIEF JUDGE'S POSITION! long! after! they turned as being at the age of 65/or 66.

As, Federal Judge M.B. Seymour - was ALREADY!! at Senior Status,(at the age of 65) when she FIRST accepted the POSITION of CHIEF JUDGE in the year 2012. Which she's now! only ONE YEAR OLDER, her Senior Status started LAST!! YEAR!. No! she was FORCED! TO HAVE stepped down, for ALL the CORRUPTIONS in which she is INVOLVED and is yet! PARTICIPATING...; Well, why! didn't you tell the BLOG Readers when! she HAD allegedly volunteered to have stepped down as being an alleged Senior?

Less than about two months ago, you were yet defending her as yet! being the alleged CHIEF JUDGE. When indeed her CHIEF JUDGE titled was REMOVED!! since "JANUARY 16, 2013", right! after!! CCG's member had Chief Judge M.B. SEYMOUR FORCED! TO BEEN REMOVED from his case.

These CORRUPTED EXPOSURES - has just began...
JusticeandTrust

Eastaboga, AL

#2825 Jul 4, 2013
Get Real wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG you lack so much common sense that it is scary how dumb you are!! First you thought it was okay to come up with the total 102% when adding 52% to 50%!! now you are saying that investors should be paid back 100% on a Ponzi scam. OMG!! Once the boys spent dollar 1 there is no way to recoup 100%.How do you do not get that???? I will break it down slow ebonics boy, Say the investors give the boys $500 total and the boys go out to the dinner, or take plane flights or they buy something that they can keep. You cannot recoup food money, flights, and bought items. You do not get back what you paid for in land, cars, jets. You get a portion back on material that you own. How do you not get that??
I continue to answer your questions and you avoid mine. Why did you think adding 52% to 50% would give you 102%. Answer that!! How was the money invested? Answer that!!
Its OBVIOUS, that you, do not want to accept the FACT! that CCG'S MONIES has been FOUND!!; and was NEVER!! SPENT!, but was only! being held!!/or FROZEN within found BANK ACCOUNTS, always known!! by your, partner in CRIME, Mr. Beattie B. Ashmore and! his partner in Crime, Federal Judge Margaret B. Seymour.

As the said found BANKS!!, has ADMITTED!! through their hired ATTORNEYS that the said BANK(s) have HELD CCG's Monies/and obtaining INTEREST since! year 2007, which your said Receiver-Ashmore wanted to CONTINUE! to KEEP that information "UNDER SEAL", which is finally being EXPOSED! to the proper! legal authorities, who HAD FEDERAL JUDGE M.B. SEYMOUR - to be FORCED to stepped down as CHIEF JUDGE, after! only ONE YEAR.
Wainwright

Stanley, NC

#2826 Jul 6, 2013
Get Real wrote:
<quoted text>
This is my last post. I called you out and you got exposed. You tried to play smart n---er on here with the other dumb n---ers who did not know any better, but once a college educated brother appeared you were made to look ridiculous. Of course you will reply when I am gone, because that is what cowards do. I asked how the money was invested and I asked how you came up with 102% when adding percentages and you went mute!! You were even dumb enough to think investors should get back a 100% return lol. Simply amazing. Your continued ebonics was an insult to every college educated black man in America. I will walk away not proud that I made a dumb brother feel inferior to me, but ashamed that there are more brothers out there like you then me. You are the reason white people think our race is a joke. I am out. Now let the coward talk while I am gone.
Wow Justice ... You are so full of bull.. Educated fool will be the right perspective for you. Stop the madness and come clean. The one reason white folks make it in this society is because ignorant airheads like yourself. You are the coward clown. lol!
Wainwright

Stanley, NC

#2827 Jul 6, 2013
JusticeandTrust wrote:
<quoted text>
Its OBVIOUS, that you, do not want to accept the FACT! that CCG'S MONIES has been FOUND!!; and was NEVER!! SPENT!, but was only! being held!!/or FROZEN within found BANK ACCOUNTS, always known!! by your, partner in CRIME, Mr. Beattie B. Ashmore and! his partner in Crime, Federal Judge Margaret B. Seymour.
As the said found BANKS!!, has ADMITTED!! through their hired ATTORNEYS that the said BANK(s) have HELD CCG's Monies/and obtaining INTEREST since! year 2007, which your said Receiver-Ashmore wanted to CONTINUE! to KEEP that information "UNDER SEAL", which is finally being EXPOSED! to the proper! legal authorities, who HAD FEDERAL JUDGE M.B. SEYMOUR - to be FORCED to stepped down as CHIEF JUDGE, after! only ONE YEAR.
Madam continue with your findings. I will bet you no CCG supporters are posting. Only those dirty government officials. Bring the house down on these dirty Crooks.
Wainwright

Stanley, NC

#2828 Jul 6, 2013
Get Real wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you say...You must learn out to count
OMG you are so over the top dumb. When I said 52% we are talking about 52% return. You do not add 52% plus 50%. I guess I have to break it down for your dumb a--. Let's say they owed me $10,000 and I got back $5,000. That would make my 1st return a 50% return. Let's say on my 2nd check they gave me $2,500. That would now make my total return a 75% return. You do not add the pct you dumb a--.
The people who received 100% return were the investors at the top of the ponzi scam. I know Cedrick Brunson, Joes brother was able to pay off his house. I have a question for you ebonics boy. A very simple question and you will look so dumb if you do not have the answer, because any person defending a group this much would be equipped with the knowledge of how the money was invested. I will wait for your answer. Can't wait!!
In their pitch, the men told investors they had been through the flames of crushing debt and survived, thanks to their secret investments and the power of God.
But there was no rescue Tuesday as they stood before U.S. District Judge Margaret Seymour and took a scathing rebuke for using money given to them to buy luxury items such as a nearly $1 million motor home and a private jet.
"Were they called to buy a Gulfstream jet?" Seymour asked. "Were they called to buy luxury cars and condos?"
How was the money invested to recoup a return?
Justice Justice you know what Drake said about you...
Wainwright

Stanley, NC

#2829 Jul 6, 2013
Meg wrote:
<quoted text>I bet you still believe there is a Santa Clause and Easter Bunny. If they were "trying to help", why did they attempt to hide assests?
Drake are you posing as a BIATCH now. Why did the crooked judge hide the assets??????????
JusticeandTrust

Weaver, AL

#2830 Jul 6, 2013
Wainwright wrote:
<quoted text>
Drake are you posing as a BIATCH now. Why did the crooked judge hide the assets??????????
The "...CROOKED JUDGE[s]...HIDE the CCG's MONIES and PROPERTY Assets..." involving - STATE! and FEDERAL JUDGES along with the STATE and FEDERAL ATTORNEYS - who First!! started their CONSPIRED CORRUPTIONS filed within the RICHLAND COUNTY STATE!! COURT in MAY 2007, and later! illegally/by DOUBLE JEOPARDY! Repeated!! their Conspired said CORRUPTIONS within the same County, but in the FEDERAL COURT; As FACTS ARE, Court filed Records ALWAYS SHOWED that NO! ACTUAL!! PARTY NEVER! FILED any type! LEGAL!!! COMPLAINTS!!, Civil nor Criminal, filed within the State nor Federal Courts; ALTHOUGH the SCAG/South Carolina ATTORNEY GENERAL OFFICE - First! filed its claims of Ponzi Scheme in the STATE!! COURT on the DATE, MAY 21, 2007.

As FACTS ARE, the only! filed FBI alleged CRIMINAL DOCUMENT was filed in the FEDERAL COURT in the year 2008!!!, on MAY 27, signed by FBI RON GROSSIE. But the Federal Court's signed CRIMINAL!! document by FBI-GROSSIE - shows/and alleges that the CCG/&3-Hebrew Boys agents, Pough, McQueen and Brunson - ONLY DID their alleged Crime of PONZI SCHEME - done between "SEPT. 9, 2004 TO MAY!!! 21, 2007!!!...;

But! yet! the FEDERAL FBI, ADMITTED to getting ALL of its information of the alleged PONZI SCHEME from SCAG/the STATE!! COURT Official/ "SLED" OFFICERS who First!! ARRESTED!! Pough, McQueen and Brunson ON THE DATE!! JUNE!!!! 15, 2007!. Which CONTRADICTS!! the FBI Agent GROSSIE!! CRIMINAL!! CHARGES who ONLY! filed his PERSONAL!! alleged CRIMINAL COMPLAINT/Document - about A YEAR!! LATER! on MAY!! 27, 2008!!, WHICH made Criminal!! SHOWS that the CCG/3-Hebrew Boys NEVER!! DID any CRIMES after! MAY!! 21, 2007!!.

JUST! review the said actual DOCUMENTS, you will see CORRUPTION that illegally actually took over a BILLION DOLLARS - involving many INNOCENT PEOPLE who have been and is yet! continuing to be GREATLY HARMED by CORRUPTIONS!! do to many! do not attempt to CLEARLY!! get the ACTUAL TRUE!! information supported! by DOCUMENTED EVIDENCE.

That's why the Crooks hide the said assets. Sir.
Retired

Dillon, SC

#2831 Jul 11, 2013
I know IRs Mike and Carolyn Thomas (Fayetteville) got 21 and 18 months last fall. I suppose that means they will not be out until next year. Ashmore distributed another couple of million dollars recently. None of this seems to support the claim that the 3HBs were innocent, I'll bet their defenders know that. There are still millions out there in the hands of their buddies.
Retired

Dillon, SC

#2832 Jul 11, 2013
There is still an outstanding civil suit against the Boys filed by that idiot AG Wilson. Idiot or not, the Boys and their buddies still have some more time in the fiery furnace.
JusticeandTrust

Weaver, AL

#2833 Jul 11, 2013
Retired wrote:
I know IRs Mike and Carolyn Thomas (Fayetteville) got 21 and 18 months last fall. I suppose that means they will not be out until next year. Ashmore distributed another couple of million dollars recently. None of this seems to support the claim that the 3HBs were innocent, I'll bet their defenders know that. There are still millions out there in the hands of their buddies.
You really needs to read, just a little more carefully. Because Carolyn Thomas and her HUSBAND WAS NOT ARRESTED for their PARTICIPATION with CCG/nor the 3-Hebrew Boys, they were allegedly for arrested for Tax Evasion. OTHERWISE, even!! IRS is showing that Carolyn Thomas and her HUSBAND was PROPERLY PAID!!. Because they wasn't NEITHER! of the Thomas could have been ARRESTED! for NOT paying taxes on any ILLEGAL ACTIVIES.

So again! the information in which you provide. Only! shows further that the CCG/3-Hebrew Boys BUSINESSES were LEGAL and Proper and absolutely! no! wrote doing. But as you can see, MANY WERE HARMED by alleged Receiver Ashmore and the now! former! "Chief" Federal Judge Seymour and others! by illegally!! STEALING/and causing the CLOSING of those said businesses.
JusticeandTrust

Weaver, AL

#2834 Jul 11, 2013
Retired wrote:
There is still an outstanding civil suit against the Boys filed by that idiot AG Wilson. Idiot or not, the Boys and their buddies still have some more time in the fiery furnace.
Again! inaccurate information. Yes, the NEW! S.C. Wilson did FIRST in the YEAR 2011, WHEN he FIRST became AG, he in ERROR placed in his WEBSITE that he was YET continuing!! the S.C. State!! Court! ACTIONS that had been YET PENDING in the STATE!! COURT! SINCE the year 2007. But! S.C. Wilson was contacted BY THE CCG's CONSTITUENTS, and the Legal Researcher, and provided AG Wilson with AG'S Copy of its OWN!! SIGNED!! "Consent ORDER to Cease and Desist" -filed! in the STATE!! COURT! since!! the DATE, Sept. 26, 2007, SIGNED with ASSISTANT AG Hunter's Name who REPRESENTED AG Agreed! RESOLVED both the STATE! Court's CIVIL and CRIMINAL! issues.

As well as S.C. Wilson was shown AG's continued conspired/Corruptions/or ERRORs (as you would like to believe)- by AG - WILSON actually! ACKNOWLEDGING!! in his! personal! WEBSITE!! that the said STATE!! COURT! SAME Case matter was YET!! PENDING! in the said STATE!! COURT! since the YEAR 2007 - with AG-McMASTER...and was YET! PENDING WENT! AG Wilson CAME INTO AG Office in JANUARY 2011...Which shows ALSO!! supports the FEDERAL!! COURT! NEVER! had JURISDICTION!! in the YEAR 2008/2009/nor!! 20110, over! the SAME!/Identical!! Claims FIRST! FILED! and HEARD! and yet! ADMITS!! remain! PENDING within the STATE!! COURT! JURISDICTION up until and after the alleged year 2011.

WHICH indeed the STATE!! COURT! JUDGE George C. James' SIGNED ORDERS! signed since the YEARS 2007 and! repeated! in the year 2010, and 2011 - SHOWS and SUPPORTS DOUBLE JEOPARDY by the said FEDERAL COURT Seymour and Receiver Ashmore, as well as the U.S. Asst District Attorneys Holliday Jr. nor Mark C. Moore - COMMITTED an intention CONSPIRED illegal Acts with AG Officials since - the years 2008, 2009 2010, 2011, 2012 - who did CONSPIRED to have ILLEGALLY IMPRISONED Innocent CCG/3-Hebrew Boys Agents - so to have STOLEN over MILLIONS/AND BILLIONS of DOLLARS, which caused GREAT! HARMS and Damages to MANY Innocent people who were doing BUSINESS in the State of South Carolina.

Again! thank you for admitting!! that S.C. AG yet! since 2007!! has CONTROLLING POWER in this year 2013, which the S.C. GOVERNOR Haley can indeed PARDON S.C. AG's continued conspired ILLEGAL Activities.

Retired

Dillon, SC

#2835 Jul 11, 2013
Please note that no where did I state the Thomases were doing time for their illegal CCG actions. However, they were IRs and they were convicted for not reporting (among other things) income from their activities with CCG. Perhaps you should read more carefully.
Retired

Dillon, SC

#2836 Jul 11, 2013
Your "responses" are an odd combination of misplaced rampant capitalization, legal gibberish and irrational inferences. No matter what you may write or blame, the 3HBs will remain in jail. They never attempted to do as they claimed (investing in forex) and I even if they had, it would have been illegal (violation of securities laws)
Retired

Dillon, SC

#2837 Jul 11, 2013
I don't intend to spend my time arguing about the obvious. It is sad and disingenuous that anyone would continue to argue the innocence of those three crooks. That claimed innocence requires belief in a fantastic chain of co-conspirators and corrupt officials that only an institutionalized paranoid would consider. At any rate, their defenders will have something to occupy their time for decades to come. Have at it.
Fax

Hollywood, FL

#2838 Jul 13, 2013
July 9, 2013 - the Honorable Margaret B Seymour, United States District Court Judge for the District of South Carolina issued an Order approving the Schedule of Supplemental Distribution Amounts. The Receiver has now authorized the checks to be issued to all eligible Court approved claimants. Please allow 2-3 weeks to receive your check before calling the Receiver's office.

All responses are welcome!
JusticeandTrust

Opelika, AL

#2839 Jul 14, 2013
Retired wrote:
Please note that no where did I state the Thomases were doing time for their illegal CCG actions. However, they were IRs and they were convicted for not reporting (among other things) income from their activities with CCG. Perhaps you should read more carefully.
This is YOUR!! ABOVE QUOTATION Sir... "...I know IRs Mike and Carolyn Thomas (Fayetteville) got 21 and 18 months last fall...Ashmore DISTRIBUTED ANOTHER!!! COUPLE!! of Million dollars RECENTLY!!!!. NONE of THIS SEEMS TO SUPPORT!! the CLAIM!! that the 3HBs!! were INNOCENT!!, I'll bet!! THEIR!! DEFENDERS!! KNOW! THAT!!. There are STILL!! MILLIONS!! OUT!! THERE in the HANDS!! of THEIR Buddies."

WHAT DO YOU think! you! meant! when YOU WROTE that "I KNOW IRs MIKE and CAROLYN THOMAS...Got 21 and 18 months last fall...NONE of THIS SEEM to SUPPORT the CLAIM that the 2HBs were INNOCENT...THERE are STILL!! MILLIONS!! OUT!! there IN! THE! HANDS!! of THEIR!!! Buddies"??

But, FACTS ARE, by YOUR ACKNOWLEDGMENTS that!!! the IRs!!(or Taxes!!) were the means for Mr. and Mrs. Thomas' alleged ARREST!! than!! as YOU ARE AWARE!, that!! ADMITTANCE!! by IRs - shows WITHOUT!! ANY! DOUBT! that! CCG and or the 3-HBs BUSINESSES!! and ALL the businesses AGENTS/or IRs - are SHOWN!! to be INNOCENT!! of ANY!! and ALL!!! Alleged CIVIL! and CRIMINAL!! claims - Conspired by the alleged RECEIVER-Ashmore and his!! Buddy in CRIME - the NOW! FORMER!! FORCED! removed!! as "CHIEF" Judge, in 2013, whose now! only! AT! PRESENT! job titled is alleged!! as being "Senior" Judge MARGARET B. SEYMOUR.

So the above shown quotation from YOU, Sir....is in compliance with request to "....Please note that no where did I state the Thomases were doing time for their illegal CCG actions."

Otherwise, shows you indeed made such a statement in your prior BLOG statement. Which your report about INTERNAL Revenue Department Services - DOES SHOW by their ADMITTANCE!! that the Mr. and Mrs. Thomas DID NOT PAY TAXES on CCG's LEGAL!! PAID! MONIES!! to THEM...shows WITHOUT ANY DOUBT that NEITHER! CCG/a/k/a/ 3HBs Businesses! NEVER! DID ABSOLUTELY!! NO! WRONG!! DOINGS! Civil nor Criminal...BECAUSE, TAXES!! CAN! NOT! BE! COLLECTED!! on a ILLEGAL! felony! act(s). Do YOU AGREE???
JusticeandTrust

Opelika, AL

#2840 Jul 14, 2013
Retired wrote:
Your "responses" are an odd combination of misplaced rampant capitalization, legal gibberish and irrational inferences. No matter what you may write or blame, the 3HBs will remain in jail. They never attempted to do as they claimed (investing in forex) and I even if they had, it would have been illegal (violation of securities laws)
AGAIN, Sir, CHECK OUT the ACTUAL!!! written FBI REPORTS of FBI Aaron Hawkins and Ron Grossie - which BOTH! said FBI REPORTED in their Sworn!! Under! Oath! signed AFFIDAVITS, which BOTH of their said Sworn AUGUST 2007!! Affidavits also!! has the PERSONAL!! SIGNATURE!! of the now! FORCED!! REMOVED! "Chief Judge" MARGARET B. SEYMOUR - who ADMITS!! that ONLY!! the SOUTH CAROLINA ATTORNEY GENERAL/SCAG/Officials!! FROZE!! the MONEY FUNDS and PROPERTY RIGHTS of CCG's and or the 3-HBs.

And YOU! ARE! AWARE! Sir, that ONLY!! the SCAG are ONLY!!, STATE!!! OFFICIALS!!/and! NOT! FEDERAL!! OFFICIALS! WHOM you! and your partners in Crime(s) Admits! FIRST!!! filed the SAME/IDENTICAL! CIVIL and CRIMINAL Charges against! the CCG/3-HBs/and DANIEL DEVELOPMENT GROUP Businesses and ALL!! the said businesses AGENTS/IRs/and or Constituents - which! STATE!! COURT! filed! RECORDS! shows! ALL! Charges/or Claims filed - against ALL the CCG/3-HBs AGENTS - and IRs - were found INNOCENT!!/involving the same! Repeated Federal CLAIMS regarding YOUR ABOVE "VIOLATIONA of SECURITY LAWS", signed and DISMISSED!! ALSO! BY South Carolina SECURITY COMMISSION OFFICE who FIRST! made! and later! DISMISSED! ALL its said Unsupported Claims...which also involve the claims of "Forex" - which WAS! INDEED! ADMITTED! by the BANK OF AMERICA's hired Officials *(for over 29 years) that BOA indeed participated with FOREX which involved the ONLY!! THE CCG Business/and never! involved the 3-HBs Business, as was ONLY!! UNTRUTHFULLY alleged! by YOU! and YOUR Partners! in Crime...so to have had illegally!! WITHIN EACH of YOUR PERSONAL POSSESSIONS!! the MILLIONS and or BILLIONS of dollars in which you! admits! are yet! out! there.

WHEREAS, All that I, provides to these BLOG READERS, I provide the ACTUAL locations of DOCUMENTATIONS!! to be found, that are actually signed! by each of you. Whereas, to said NOTHING that I have provided has been found to be "...gibberish and irrational inferences..." as YOU ALLEGED above, Sir.

But, you need to also! provide this BLOG with where, they can FIND! within!! WHAT!! COURT FILED DOCUMENTS - does it SHOW where!!! the alleged Receiver-Beattie B. Ashmore - FIRST! GOT THE alleged $19.million dollars/MONIES!! paid! out from the CCG's constituents.

AND/OR to SHOW, the COPIES!! of the RETURNED!! CASHED!! alleged paid!! CHECKS! in which the alleged Receiver-Beattie B. Ashmore has allegedly PAID!! out! ALREADY!!$19. million dollars, and is now! allegedly PAYING an ADDITIONAL!!$2.million dollars?

OTHERWISE, it appears to these BLOG READERS, that it is ONLY! YOU! who is provided "...gibberish and irrational inferences....".

PLEASE PROVIDE the exact! location of the above requested documents, showing WHERE!! said Receiver-Ashmore-FIRST! GOT CCG's $19. Million Dollars From???- What! Bank!; and WHAT Judge!! signed! for such Release of the said $19. Million Dollars to be LEGALLY!! in the POSSESSION!! of the alleged RECEIVER-Beattie B. Ashmore -???**(Whose said PERSONAL CHECKS are shown ONLY! to be in the alleged DIFFERENT!! BUSINESS Name of the 3-HB and! NOT!! the Business of CCG.)
JusticeandTrust

Opelika, AL

#2841 Jul 14, 2013
Retired wrote:
I don't intend to spend my time arguing about the obvious. It is sad and disingenuous that anyone would continue to argue the innocence of those three crooks. That claimed innocence requires belief in a fantastic chain of co-conspirators and corrupt officials that only an institutionalized paranoid would consider. At any rate, their defenders will have something to occupy their time for decades to come. Have at it.
Please read our prior sent Blog responses. And as to the CCG-3HB's Agents alleged Legal DEFENDERS...they! also! are being INVESTIGATED!!, since! the now! FORCED! FORMER! "Chief" Judge MARGARET B. SEYMOUR's OWN! provided "FINANCIAL DISCLOSURE REPORTS" shows! that BOTH!! the PROSECUTING Officials!! and!!!! the CCG/3-HBs'(3) Agents (Pough, McQueen, and Brunson's - Defenders!!- were ALL!! PRIOR Legal PARTNER(s)/and or Associates of now! found! ILLEGAL! JUDGE - Margaret B. Seymour - illegally placed ALL of her found CONSPIRACY to be placed illegally "Under Seal"/or in SECRECY!! under cover - within the said S.C. United States DISTRICT COURT, since in the year 2007 up until in this year 2013.

THEREFORE, there is NO! Arguments! when YOU! Sir, never! provides absolutely! NO! DOCUMENTATION that supports any! your only! REPEATED!! FRAUDULENT claims that's already! been "RESOLVED" by! the NON-CORRUPTED South Carolina ATTORNEY GENERAL signed OFFICIALS - since the date September 26, 2007, who officially DISMISSED ALL the said alleged Security Violations Law civil and Criminal same! claims ILLEGALLY REPEATED ONLY! by the said Federal Court's now! known Corrupted Officials.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The church IN the Lord Jesus Christ-Hartsville (Jan '13) Feb 14 Jehu 63
Evil Women are bastards and demons! Beware! Feb 8 Hell on Heels 2
Mary Morrison / WJBF News Channel 6: RACIST & I... Feb 2 Connie Greenway 2
Pastor Dr. F. V. Beckles, Jr., performs histori... Feb 2 Heroes For God 2
News Two Teens Arrested Following Mailbox Vandalism (Feb '08) Jan 31 Nunya 182
News Pedophile Convicted for Raping 7-Year-Old (Feb '08) Jan 29 No justice123 83
News Two Dead After 61 Accidents at Bike Fest (May '07) Jan 27 The Roller 66

Columbia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages