Get Real

Cary, NC

#2798 Jun 30, 2013
Justice and Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
You must learn out to count, sir. If you already received 50% of your money, you last posted that the alleged receiver would be providing another 52%. Therefore you WOULD BE GETTING MORE!! than a 100% back. Besides, WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL these BLOG READERS the REAL!! REASONS - why you/or/the Receiver is trying to GET CCG- to yet! CASH those CHECKS!! that CCG Constituents were not TRICKED to have Cashed.
As FACTS ARE, the Receiver-Beattie B. Ashmore-knows! his PARTNER in CRIME, "CHIEF" Federal Judge Margaret B. Seymour is FINALLY! NO! LONGER! "CHIEF" Federal Judge. That's now "Chief" Judge Terry L. Wooten - since! the DATE 1-16-2013.
WHEREAS, the Receiver-Ashmore is aware that NOW! just! Federal Judge Margaret B. Seymour DON'T HAVE THE POWER she thought! she had. Nor does the alleged Receiver- NEVER! had ANY Legal! MONIES of CCG's. Therefore he can not give you back something that the Receiver! nor! Federal Judge M.B. Seymour NEVER!!! HAD.
Therefore, it appears that NO! further! CCG Constituents wants your, nor federal judge M.B. SEYMOUR's STOLEN! Monies...; When they can actually - get ALL their MONIES BACK! plus! the Bank Interests for ALL these years, and for Damages for the said INTENTIONAL THEFT not! by the CCG/3-Hebrew Boys' agents. Since! the MONIES as YOU! ALWAYS knew! was ALWAYS within the possession! of the BANKS, involving!! the said RECEIVER-B.B. Ashmore and Federal Judge M.B. SEYMOUR.(As to WHY! Judge M.B. Seymour was VACATED/DELETED/or TERMINATED!! as being the said "CHIEF" Presiding Judge - for LIFE- JUST as the pass Honorable Judge Perry.
As you are aware that, some of CCG's Constituents - indeed!! RECEIVED - 100% of their MONIES BACK TO THEM. When they PARTICIPATED with the Legal Researcher's findings - when they contacted the ACTUAL BANKS. Which the Legal Researcher actually provided COPIES of the actual 100% RETURN CHECKS and Letters from BANK OF AMERICA who returned hundreds'of CCG's Constituents 100% MONIES. But, now! they are taking the Banks to Court, for their REQUIRED MONEY INTEREST and DAMAGES entitled to CCG's Constituents.
If you, got 50% of your alleged money back. WHO! did you GET IT FROM??
Did you say...You must learn out to count

OMG you are so over the top dumb. When I said 52% we are talking about 52% return. You do not add 52% plus 50%. I guess I have to break it down for your dumb a--. Let's say they owed me $10,000 and I got back $5,000. That would make my 1st return a 50% return. Let's say on my 2nd check they gave me $2,500. That would now make my total return a 75% return. You do not add the pct you dumb a--.

The people who received 100% return were the investors at the top of the ponzi scam. I know Cedrick Brunson, Joes brother was able to pay off his house. I have a question for you ebonics boy. A very simple question and you will look so dumb if you do not have the answer, because any person defending a group this much would be equipped with the knowledge of how the money was invested. I will wait for your answer. Can't wait!!

In their pitch, the men told investors they had been through the flames of crushing debt and survived, thanks to their secret investments and the power of God.

But there was no rescue Tuesday as they stood before U.S. District Judge Margaret Seymour and took a scathing rebuke for using money given to them to buy luxury items such as a nearly $1 million motor home and a private jet.

"Were they called to buy a Gulfstream jet?" Seymour asked. "Were they called to buy luxury cars and condos?"

How was the money invested to recoup a return?
Justice and Trust

Pell City, AL

#2799 Jun 30, 2013
Get Real wrote:
<quoted text>
You are trying to save face, because this whole time you said they were stealing our money and then boom we get another check. I can promise you the check is not fake, it will not bounce. The 1st check was totally legit. To common sense and college educated people it makes total sense that Beattie would have to wait to send out more funds, because he had to sell some of the cars, land, and properties and at the same time chase down some of the hidden treasures that the 3 brothers passed on to friends and family, but since you waved bye bye to education a long time ago I can understand your confusion. I have to at least thank you for putting THE SAID word in so many wrong sentence pattern forms. It is laugh out loud funny. At least continue doing that and butchering the english language. We should make a poll on who is dumber you or Rachel Jeantel lol.
By the way, NO ONE, now! actually believe, your claims about the CCG/or that the 3/Hebrew Boys Agents took any! of CCG's monies, when the STATE!! COURT! RECORDS! Signed by the FIRST CITIZEN BANK's Attorney McGuffin, as well as the State! Court's replacement Judge, George C. James - signed Motion(s) and signed ORDERS - shows that Daniel Development Group's FULL Bank account yet! had (over $82. Million Dollars) in the said Bank(s), as well as the alleged! CCG's Bank account also! at FIRST CITIZEN BANK, yet! had the additional!!$17.Millions - involving the said STATE!! COURT/and SC Attorney General's TWO filed INJUNCTIONS!! that the Receiver-Beattie B. Ashmore! and now! just! Federal Judge Margaret B. Seymour - ILLEGALLY APPEARED!! within the said STATE!! COURT! since! in the year 2007 - and conspired with some! of the State!! Court! Officials and said Bank - so that Receiver Ashmore was ONLY!! illegally RELEASED the said $17.Million Dollars and not! the $82.million, which yet! remained in the POSSESSIONS/or Control of the SC Attorney General officials being illegally YET!! held! in the FIRST CITIZEN BANK and its subsidiary/affiliate Bank, BANK OF AMERICA.

Have good day, Sir.
Justice and Trust

Pell City, AL

#2800 Jun 30, 2013
Get Real wrote:
<quoted text>
Even when you try with all your might you still speak with ebonics.
Did you say ... YOU APPEARS
Did you say... Which it seem that you ADMITS you.
You are as dumb as a rock lol.
When combined with the previous distribution of 19 million dollars, this supplemental distribution brings the amount returned by the Receiver to Court approved claimants to 52.26%, which is one of the most significant returns in the nation in a Ponzi scheme of this magnitude.
I am proof positive. My 1st payout was exactly 50% and anything more is simply amazing in regards to a ponzi scam.
By the way, I am a black man. Not the uneducated black man that claims my blackness, but does nothing positive in society to make my black race proud. I am an educated black man who does not blame others for my problems. This is a black on black crime. I am a black man with 1 child who has been married to 1 female for the past 15 years and does not have kids with other women. A black man who does not act like you, a fool, a uneducated clown who only confirms what white people say about us. Guys like you hold our race down. Why not go to school and learn how to write and speak and make our race prosper!! You are everything that is wrong with our race, you really are.
Again! staying on the actual issues at hand. YOU YET! Didn't answer the QUESTION. Who! paid YOU...or what NAME is LOCATED on your alleged Check, allegedly 50% returned! by WHOM????
Get Real

Cary, NC

#2801 Jun 30, 2013
Justice and Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, NO ONE, now! actually believe, your claims about the CCG/or that the 3/Hebrew Boys Agents took any! of CCG's monies, when the STATE!! COURT! RECORDS! Signed by the FIRST CITIZEN BANK's Attorney McGuffin, as well as the State! Court's replacement Judge, George C. James - signed Motion(s) and signed ORDERS - shows that Daniel Development Group's FULL Bank account yet! had (over $82. Million Dollars) in the said Bank(s), as well as the alleged! CCG's Bank account also! at FIRST CITIZEN BANK, yet! had the additional!!$17.Millions - involving the said STATE!! COURT/and SC Attorney General's TWO filed INJUNCTIONS!! that the Receiver-Beattie B. Ashmore! and now! just! Federal Judge Margaret B. Seymour - ILLEGALLY APPEARED!! within the said STATE!! COURT! since! in the year 2007 - and conspired with some! of the State!! Court! Officials and said Bank - so that Receiver Ashmore was ONLY!! illegally RELEASED the said $17.Million Dollars and not! the $82.million, which yet! remained in the POSSESSIONS/or Control of the SC Attorney General officials being illegally YET!! held! in the FIRST CITIZEN BANK and its subsidiary/affiliate Bank, BANK OF AMERICA.
Have good day, Sir.
You mean no one actually BELIEVES, not believe. You write how you speak and I guess you can't change that. How can you know it is wrong when you have been wrong all your life? Your parents must have lacked education and the cycle continues. You are teling me how much money the 3 Hebrews had in the bank, but why aren't you answering my question. What was the money invested in? Any investment company would have a clear portfolio of stocks and trades that were made that made money back through interest. Are you saying that you lack that much common sense to realize that?
Come on brother. Open your eyes. When they asked how the money was invested, the 3 brothers declined to answer. If you are a legitimate company and you invested money in a legitimate investment you would have no problem telling investors and investigators how the money was invested. Are you telling me that you do not understand that? Are you telling me you do not know how the money was invested. You know how dumb that makes you look. You are a guy who is defending a scam and you cannot come up with the answer to how the money was invested. That means you are supporting a sinking ship.
Justice and Trust

Pell City, AL

#2804 Jul 1, 2013
Get Real wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you say...You must learn out to count
OMG you are so over the top dumb. When I said 52% we are talking about 52% return. You do not add 52% plus 50%. I guess I have to break it down for your dumb a--. Let's say they owed me $10,000 and I got back $5,000. That would make my 1st return a 50% return. Let's say on my 2nd check they gave me $2,500. That would now make my total return a 75% return. You do not add the pct you dumb a--.
The people who received 100% return were the investors at the top of the ponzi scam. I know Cedrick Brunson, Joes brother was able to pay off his house. I have a question for you ebonics boy. A very simple question and you will look so dumb if you do not have the answer, because any person defending a group this much would be equipped with the knowledge of how the money was invested. I will wait for your answer. Can't wait!!
In their pitch, the men told investors they had been through the flames of crushing debt and survived, thanks to their secret investments and the power of God.
But there was no rescue Tuesday as they stood before U.S. District Judge Margaret Seymour and took a scathing rebuke for using money given to them to buy luxury items such as a nearly $1 million motor home and a private jet.
"Were they called to buy a Gulfstream jet?" Seymour asked. "Were they called to buy luxury cars and condos?"
How was the money invested to recoup a return?
You are so WRONG again!...because the MAN/or CCG Constituent who turned your CO-PARTNER in Crime over to the proper authorities, and got Margaret B. Seymour REMOVED!!/VACATED/or DELETED as "CHIEF" Judge since 1-16-2013, that MALE/Mr. McCree is not a CCG/IR/nor a Business Investor/ but, is a CCG/DEPOSITOR/Constituent! just! as your CCG Contract refers to its CCG Cashiers Checks holders. As well as MOST and or ALL CCG constituents, and or Just one of the MALES who receive ALL HIS monies returned from his CASHIERS Checks/and Money Orders - was a Military Commander!! who was only a member that made a Deposit in the said PROGRAMS/and not a IR....just! all the said Hundreds of CCG constituents/Depositors.

Just the FEMALE Ms. Lindsey...(and many others who received their 100% RETURNED MONIES-from the BANKS), is not a CCG/IR...but just a person who deposited in the said programs.

The RETURNED Receipt/or Checks speaks for themselves. As said CCG participants, just did as the research found. And believe it or not. You!(in some of your EARLIER written Blog ADMITTANCE) gave us!(0n this Blog) the IDEAL to request the CASHIERS CHECKS from the Banks. Who indeed RETURNED!! the FULL amounts...since the YEAR 2011.

As to WHY! the RECEIVER-Ashmore - started to attempt to claim he was going to PAY his said STOLEN!! MONIES also! in the year 2011...BUT! NEVER! DID - not until in the year 2012...which he PAID CCG Constituents from his OWN!! personal BANK ACCOUNT where he's been receiver MILLIONS of dollars - just in BANK INTERESTS ONLY.

Good night.
Justice and Trust

Pell City, AL

#2805 Jul 1, 2013
Get Real wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean no one actually BELIEVES, not believe. You write how you speak and I guess you can't change that. How can you know it is wrong when you have been wrong all your life? Your parents must have lacked education and the cycle continues. You are teling me how much money the 3 Hebrews had in the bank, but why aren't you answering my question. What was the money invested in? Any investment company would have a clear portfolio of stocks and trades that were made that made money back through interest. Are you saying that you lack that much common sense to realize that?
Come on brother. Open your eyes. When they asked how the money was invested, the 3 brothers declined to answer. If you are a legitimate company and you invested money in a legitimate investment you would have no problem telling investors and investigators how the money was invested. Are you telling me that you do not understand that? Are you telling me you do not know how the money was invested. You know how dumb that makes you look. You are a guy who is defending a scam and you cannot come up with the answer to how the money was invested. That means you are supporting a sinking ship.
Since! you want to play the CORRECT Language GAMES...Please tell me what you mean by this quoted statement - "...You write how you speak and I guess you can't change that." - the statement don't make any sense.

But in response to your question,(which you have NEVER! ASKED before. WHAT the money was invested in? We provided you ALREADY a pasted copy of the RECEIVER-Beattie B. Ashmore's Lawyer, Tollison III's alleged SETTLEMENT AGREEMENT Dated in the YEAR 2009 in the MONTH of JULY - which showed the PUBLIC/or these Blogers how! the RECEIVER-Ashmore always KNEW that CCG's LICENSED BUSINESS/and its subsidiary/affiliate/3-Hebrew Boys Businesses were NEVER! a PONZI SCAM, according to Beattie B. Ashmore's OWN!! Written signed! DOCUMENT between Ashmore and CCG's "INVESTOR" Business "HMI".

Which in that! said alleged SETTLEMENT AGREEMENT - July 2009, shows the Receiver-Beattie B. Ashmore/and his alleged attorney Tollison III, ADMITS that CCG Business "HMI" INVESTOR - requested over $300.thousand dollars, but! signed an AGREEMENT/or promised PAY BACK to CCG over $1.million and $300.thousand dollars. Which is indeed SHOWS! NOT!! A PONZI Scam, and shows! that indeed CCG - was obtaining 3 to 4 times the amount in which CCG invested...and DID MADE profit! to its Constituents/Depositors - and!- to CCG Business.

But, I'm sure, you should remember that I provided that said above information before. Just check back on some of the earlier Blog statements.

Have a good night. Got to go now. Must get up early.

Get Real

Cary, NC

#2806 Jul 1, 2013
Justice and Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
Since! you want to play the CORRECT Language GAMES...Please tell me what you mean by this quoted statement - "...You write how you speak and I guess you can't change that." - the statement don't make any sense.
But in response to your question,(which you have NEVER! ASKED before. WHAT the money was invested in? We provided you ALREADY a pasted copy of the RECEIVER-Beattie B. Ashmore's Lawyer, Tollison III's alleged SETTLEMENT AGREEMENT Dated in the YEAR 2009 in the MONTH of JULY - which showed the PUBLIC/or these Blogers how! the RECEIVER-Ashmore always KNEW that CCG's LICENSED BUSINESS/and its subsidiary/affiliate/3-Hebrew Boys Businesses were NEVER! a PONZI SCAM, according to Beattie B. Ashmore's OWN!! Written signed! DOCUMENT between Ashmore and CCG's "INVESTOR" Business "HMI".
Which in that! said alleged SETTLEMENT AGREEMENT - July 2009, shows the Receiver-Beattie B. Ashmore/and his alleged attorney Tollison III, ADMITS that CCG Business "HMI" INVESTOR - requested over $300.thousand dollars, but! signed an AGREEMENT/or promised PAY BACK to CCG over $1.million and $300.thousand dollars. Which is indeed SHOWS! NOT!! A PONZI Scam, and shows! that indeed CCG - was obtaining 3 to 4 times the amount in which CCG invested...and DID MADE profit! to its Constituents/Depositors - and!- to CCG Business.
But, I'm sure, you should remember that I provided that said above information before. Just check back on some of the earlier Blog statements.
You said....
You write how you speak and I guess you can't change that." - the statement don't make any sense.
Did you say the statement don't make any sense?
I think you were trying to say the statement does not make any sense.
What are you confused about? You write how you speak. What is typed in your replies is how the words come out of your mouth. Why can't you tell me how the money was invested. Do you know how stupid that makes you.

You said...I provided that said above information before.
You that said in that form makes no sense.

Provide it now. I am just arriving on this post. I am a newcomer.
I am calling you out!! How was the money invested?? I will wait for your answer.

Can you also tell me how you came to the conclusion that you add percentages. The 52% plus 50% comment was incredibly stupid. I actually felt sorry for you.

I can tell you with 100% certainty on my kids that I collected a 50% return on my 1st check which I was shocked at. I thought I was going to get 20% back which is the common return on most ponzi scams.

When asked how the money was invested, Brunson said.

Our methods are far beyond calculus and trigonometry

Can you imagine an investment company saying that to their investors lol.
You cannot tell me how the money was invested, because even 1 of the 3 boys cannot tell us how the money was invested.

Pough was jailed before for stealing from a f---ing cancer institute!!
Just stop already. You are making yourself look like a fool. You cannot even get through 1 coherent sentence without fucking up!! Capital letters, mixed in 1 lower case letters, mixed in with the said, the said, mixed in with ebonics.

I go by facts!! I got a 50% return when I had no business getting a 50% return. They have done an amazing job.
Remember when the boys did not recognize themselves as citizens and their fake license plates lol. Let me guess, you support that to. You can't be that dumb can you? I guess I am wasting my time. After all, look at your writing.

You cannot and I repaet cannot tell me how the money was invested. I can promise you that you cannot provide that answer.
Justice and Trust

Pell City, AL

#2807 Jul 1, 2013
Get Real wrote:
<quoted text>
You said....
You write how you speak and I guess you can't change that." - the statement don't make any sense.
Did you say the statement don't make any sense?
I think you were trying to say the statement does not make any sense...You cannot and I repaet cannot tell me how the money was invested. I can promise you that you cannot provide that answer.
AGAIN! sir you are not reading what is written,(as indeed your insults do not STOP the actual signed! UNDISPUTED DOCUMENTED EVIDENCE showed) that one! of CCG Business INVESTOR (HMI)- was during the relevant time period, was the NAMED BUSINESS - that actually acknowledged!! that your PARTNER in CRIME - Mr. Beattie B. Ashmore/himself/through his alleged ATTORNEY/TOLLISON III, who actually ADMITS! and provided a written signed SETTLEMENT AGREEMENT!!- which showed that CCG's named INVESTOR!!!...(HMI-Business!!) alleged WRITTEN signed AGREEMENT since about July 2009 - always! showed in that(ILLEGAL)filed alleged! Settlement AGREEMENT that CCG/nor any of CCG's IRs/or Depositors were NEVER involved in any kind of PONZI SCAM. When the MONIES in which the INVESTOR-"HMI" obtained from CCG - was CONTACTED to be RETURNED 3 to 4 TIMES more! than what it obtained from CCG Business.

As FACTS ARE, and also! ALREADY provided DOCUMENTED EVIDENCE supports that the RECEIVER-Beattie B. Ashmore/with the ALWAYS KNOWN Conspired KNOWLEDGE of the NOW! FORMER! "CHIEF" Judge M.B. Seymour - WHO assisted in filing that! above said SETTLEMENT AGREEMENT of Mr. Beattie B. Ashmore, involved a (illegal) filed Federal CASE!! NUMBER 3:2007-MC-00135-MBS/which as of JUNE 6, 2013, the U.S. FEDERAL COURT RECORDS MANAGEMENT, agreed!! that! said above Federal Case number - was NEVER! filed!! with! a Legal! REQUIRED!! written COMPLAINT!-nor! NEVER FILED with any! kind of SUMMONS - which further! SHOWS and SUPPORTS - that ABSOLUTELY!! NO! LEGAL! FilingS were filed by the alleged Receiver-Beattie B. Ashmore/nor! the NOW! forced!! VACATED/Replacement!!/and documents found CORRUPTED!! Federal Judge M.B. Seymour- Never! had any VALID CLAIMS filed in the said FEDERAL COURT -

Therefore ABSOLUTELY NO! S.C. LAW allowed the said Receiver-Beattie B. Ashmore - to have been involved! with ANY! of CCG Business(es) MONIES/that! Receiver-B.B. Ashmore ADMITS! is located allegedly ONLY!! in his PERSONAL BANK ACCCOUNT(s)/confirmed by the CHECKS! in which B.B. Ashmore ADMITS to have provided ONLY! in the NAME of the 3-Hebrew Boys - BUSINESS - and NEVER! any! CHECK in the name of CCG, regarding ONLY!! CCG's known THOUSANDS of Constituents/Depositors-

(which as you claims, also includes your ALSO ADMITTED involvements with CCG/or! CCG's subsidiaries/and affiliates-Businesses/3-Hebrew Boys,illegal involvements SINCE the DATE "AUG. 1st, 2007" and "AUG. 13/14/15, 2007" when records!!! shows!! Judge M.B. SEYMOUR- CONSPIRED and ILLEGALLY appointed her own! CO-WORKER-B.B. Ashmore as the alleged RECEIVER - written only!! UNDER SEAL!! so to HIDE his/and her Illegal!! participation)- that involved CCG - BUSINESS INVESTOR -(HMI), Signed CONTRACT!! illegally forced! to have been made with the said Receiver-Ashmore - since the date June/or JULY 2009 - which always showed that CCG nor! absolutely NONE of CCG's IRs/Constituents/or Depositors were NEVER involved in NO! PONZI SCAM.

As to WHY the GOVERNOR of S.C. is presently considering ALL the already named INDIVIDUALS to be immediately PARDON of said illegal claims; and to WHY! Federal JUDGE M.B. SEYMOUR is NO! LONGER the "CHIEF" Federal U.S. District Court Judge, due to Judge M.B. Seymour and Receiver Ashmore's found continued known conspired CORRUPTIONS placed upon Innocent PEOPLE doing/and did Legal Business in the State of South Carolina since the year 2007...

THE ALREADY PROVIDED PUBLIC signed DOCUMENTS speaks for themselves...as to WHY! Federal Judge M.B. Seymour is NO! LONGER!! "CHIEF" U.S. District Court Judge...; Why! haven't you told Blog?
Get Real

Cary, NC

#2809 Jul 1, 2013
Justice and Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha, keep drinking the punch lol. You are supporting 3 guys and you do not know how the money was invested. Do you know how dumb that makes you!! I win. I win because the 3 morons were found guilty, because they could not provide a shred of evidence on how the money was invested and neither can you lol. You dodge that question and I have called you out again and again. Ebonics boy trying to play the smart role lol. The said, the said lol Dumb ass lol!!
Get Real

Cary, NC

#2810 Jul 1, 2013
Justice and Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
Have good day, Sir.
On January 3, 2012, Margaret B. Seymour became chief judge, serving as such until she took SENIOR STATUS on January 16, 2013.You are trying to say she was removed. Once again I am calling you out to prove that she was removed due to illegal activity.
Senior status is a form of semi-retirement for United States federal judges, and judges in some state court systems. After federal judges have reached a certain combination of age and years of service on the federal courts, they are allowed to assume senior status. A judge must be at least 65 and have served for 15 years to qualify, with one fewer year of service required for each additional year of age
Judge Seymour is 66 years old.
It is too easy making ebonics boy look bad.
Now for the 10th time, can you tell me how the money was invested? Will he avoid the question again? Only time will tell.
Get Real

Cary, NC

#2812 Jul 2, 2013
Justice and Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
Also why do you avoid my question in regards to adding percentages?
It is like you get exposed in post after post and you avoid any reply at all cost because you are not smart enough to think out of the box for a reply.
How funny was that?? 52%+ 50%. Not 52% of what, or 50% of what, but 52%+ 50%=102 % That is how you viewed it. That is scary dumb and you avoid it. You can't answer 1 question.

You said.... that I provided that said above information.

What? that said above information. That is ridiculous. I actually love when you do it because it is sad how dumb some of our black people are. White people make fun of our blackness all the time and you are the reason they do.
JusticeandTrust

Columbus, GA

#2813 Jul 2, 2013
Get Real wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha, keep drinking the punch lol. You are supporting 3 guys and you do not know how the money was invested. Do you know how dumb that makes you!! I win. I win because the 3 morons were found guilty, because they could not provide a shred of evidence on how the money was invested and neither can you lol. You dodge that question and I have called you out again and again. Ebonics boy trying to play the smart role lol. The said, the said lol Dumb ass lol!!
Well its apparent, that you're not going except, my continued! ANSWER to your QUESTION. As the ANSWER is that your RECEIVER-Ashmore's own! acknowledgment in his JULY 2009 written SETTLEMENT AGREEMENT agreed with CCG'S INVESTOR HMI, shows!! the Receiver Ashmore, his Attorney Tollison III, and also!with the always knownledge of the now! FORCED! REPLACED "CHIEF" Judge Margaret B. SEYMOUR, that the CCG/nor 3-HBs' businesses NEVER! did any Ponzi Scam, and NEVER! SPENT the CCG's said monies, that's been found yet!! being HELD (illegally UNDER SEAL/in Secrecy) in the BANK ACCOUNTS of your Partner in Crime, ADMITTED within Mr. Beattie B. Ashmore's Personal!! CHECKS! that he is yet! attempting to BEG the CCG constituents to cash.
Therefore, again, the ANSWER to your above QUESTION- is CCG's INVESTOR (the business-HMI) always showed that CCG nor any CCG's PARTICIPANTS NEVER involvements with ANY PONZI SCAM, since JULY 2009 - and was shown! before! any fraud!!/and FAKE Federal Criminal Hearing(s) were held, started in NOVEMBER 2009, which was CONFIRMED!! by Mr. Beattie B. Ashmore, as to WHY!! the PROSECUTION!! would NEVER! PLACE the alleged Receiver-Beattie B. Ashmore on ANY!! WITNESS Stand, within the said FEDERAL Court, nor! was BEATTIE B. ASHMORE placed on the WITNESS STAND within the Richland County STATE!! COURT, although! Beattie B. Ashmore, and! Federal Judge M.B. SEYMOUR both! indeed FIRST! APPEARED!! within the said STATE!! COURT! in Richland County - involving the SAME said PONZI SCAM Civil and CRIMINAL Claims - that ONLY!! the STATE!! COURT! records shows!- that the Plaintiff-SOUTH CAROLINA ATTORNEY GENERAL Officials ALSO!! AGREED and DID RESOLVED and also! later did not object to the said STATE! COURT's FINAL!! DISMISSAL! of ALL the SAME said Claims of PONZI SCAM, FRAUD, and the alleged Violation of Security Acts, RESOLVED and DISMISSED ONLY!! within the RICHLAND COUNTY STATE COURT since the year 2007.
Which makes your continued! question-moot, and without any merits, and or just plain "dump".
JusticeandTrust

Columbus, GA

#2814 Jul 2, 2013
Get Real wrote:
<quoted text>
On January 3, 2012, Margaret B. Seymour became chief judge, serving as such until she took SENIOR STATUS on January 16, 2013.You are trying to say she was removed. Once again I am calling you out to prove that she was removed due to illegal activity.
Senior status is a form of semi-retirement for United States federal judges, and judges in some state court systems. After federal judges have reached a certain combination of age and years of service on the federal courts, they are allowed to assume senior status. A judge must be at least 65 and have served for 15 years to qualify, with one fewer year of service required for each additional year of age
Judge Seymour is 66 years old.
It is too easy making ebonics boy look bad.
Now for the 10th time, can you tell me how the money was invested? Will he avoid the question again? Only time will tell.
Please see the below PASTE WEBSITE PROFILE of Federal Judge M.B. Seymour, who AS OF JAN. 16, 2013 - HAD NOT! BEEN a U.S. District Court JUDGE for an alleged "15" YEARS as to alleged. As you will see she just! did may 14 years. As well as her REPLACEMENT of the HONORABLE "Matthew James PERRY Jr." actually REACHED his "SENIOR Status on OCTOBER 1, 1995" - but! he DID NOT Give up his "CHIEF" JUDGE STATUS until he DIED! in the YEAR 2011 - and he was at the AGE of "89"....not "66".

Whereas, I'm assuming you would also say that JUDGE Margaret B. Seymour was not! forced! when she was "DELETED" Ordered by the 4TH CIRCUIT COURT of APPEALS, from Westinghouse Sevanna Rivers Company- Case matter, on "MARCH 20, 2012"; and Ordered (AFTER! a YEAR, of Judge M.B. Seymour's personal! REFUSAL!! to Disqualify herself) was FORCED! and "REMOVED" from CCG's Constituent-McCrief's Case matter on "JANUARY 11, 2013";

As well as Federal Judge Margaret B. Seymour' was FORCEFULLY!! REMOVED!! as the Presiding JUDGE in the year 2005, also! by the 4th CIRCUIT COURT OF APPEALS - from being the presiding FEDERAL JUDGE in the Case involving the Columbia!! SHERIFF-named believe to been "Lexington" - do also! to the 4th CIRCUIT COURT RECORDS shows - Judge Margaret B. Seymour - PLACED HER OWN Personal! Opinion and/or personal! Participation within that! said Columbia SHERIFF's case matter.

OTHERWISE! Federal Judge Margaret B. Seymour - was not given that position as "CHIEF" Judge over the said FEDERAL COURTS - just! to hold temporary for (1) year. And her age (66) as a Senior-was not! a reason for giving the CHIEF JUDGES POSITION, when indeed PRIOR JUDGE PERRY Jr. Became also at SENIOR Status in 1995 - but! he yet! REMAIN! "Chief" Judge until his DEATH - at the age of 89.

Try another reason, sir.

And please look at my above prior written ANSWERS to your continued!(0ne) question. Although its again apparent! that you do not want to ACCEPT my provided UNDISPUTED!! ANSWER.

Have a bless day.
JusticeandTrust

Columbus, GA

#2815 Jul 2, 2013
JUDGE MARGARET B. SEYMOUR'S PROFILE.

AS INDEED above found Records shows, U.S. District Federal Judge MARGARET B. SEYMOUR - was FORCED - to give the "CHIEF" JUDGE Position - after! having said POSITION for ONLY!! ONE!(1) YEAR...

What OTHER! FEDERAL JUDGE, do you know! had a CHIEF JUDGE POSITION for ONLY (1) YEAR - Unless! they DIED!...

See below WEBSITE QUOTE:

"... District of South Carolina

Seymour was nominated to the United States District Court for the District of South Carolina by Bill Clinton on September 9, 1998 to a seat vacated by William Traxler. Seymour was confirmed by the U.S. Senate on OCTOBER!!! 21, 1998 on a Senate vote and received commission on OCTOBER!! 22, 1998. Seymour BECAME the CHIEF JUDGE of the court in 2012.[3]

On JANUARY!! 16, 2013 Margaret Seymour assumed SENIOR status for the United States District Court for the District of South Carolina after SERVING on the COURT for 14 years...";

But, if your look at the WEBSITE under the "CURRENT JUDGES" in the S.C. FEDERAL COURTS, you will see that - their are MANY!!! Federal "Chief" Judges as being at the "SENIOR DISTRICT JUDGE" status - but! shows!! ONLY! Federal Judge Margaret B. Seymour who has ONLY held the "CHIEF" Judge's position for ONLY (1) year.

Yes. Judge Margaret B. Seymour and your other! PARTNER in CRIME...are going reap what you sowed.
JusticeandTrust

Columbus, GA

#2816 Jul 2, 2013
Get Real wrote:
<quoted text>
Also why do you avoid my question in regards to adding percentages?
It is like you get exposed in post after post and you avoid any reply at all cost because you are not smart enough to think out of the box for a reply.
How funny was that?? 52%+ 50%. Not 52% of what, or 50% of what, but 52%+ 50%=102 % That is how you viewed it. That is scary dumb and you avoid it. You can't answer 1 question.
You said.... that I provided that said above information.
What? that said above information. That is ridiculous. I actually love when you do it because it is sad how dumb some of our black people are. White people make fun of our blackness all the time and you are the reason they do.
Your alleged percentages are MOOT! and are of no! importance!, when YOU CAN NOT ANSWER - who! GAVE ANY LEGAL!!! AUTHORITY! for your partner in CRIME, the alleged Receiver-Beattie B. Ashmore to actually!! PLACED in his own!! PERSONAL! BANK Checking!! ACCOUNT! for the last (7) YEARS - any! of the alleged MONIES of CCG or! 3-HBs???

Therefore until! you ANSWER that QUESTION- any response to your alleged percentages - are YOU and ASHMORE is only!! ADMITTING! on this! said BLOG - to the illegal! acts of THEFT!! of money funds, which you/or Ashmore can not explain WHEN! NOR! WHERE! did Beattie B. Ashmore GOT! THE MONEY FROM!!-??

-- in which Beattie B. Ashmore is allegedly PAYING only!!! 50% and/or 52%- percentage of shown! STOLEN!! MONIES that belongs! to others (or CCG - 7 to 14 Thousand MEMBERS/or Participants) who should be PAID 100% percent, PLUS Bank Interests and for DAMAGES - in which Beattie B. Ashmore and others (CORRUPTED Parties) has ADMITTED (by Ashmore's shown! Personal! CHECKS being Distributed - to CCG-members) monies are (illegally) KEPT in Beattie B. Ashmore's PERSONAL!! CHECKING!!/or saving BANK ACCOUNT(s)- receiving Bank Interest for about (7) years now...which Beattie B. Ashmore is ONLY!! ADMITTING! to his CRIME! of the THEFT! with CCG's constituents! MILLIONS/or BILLIONS Dollars...which he is attempting to get CCG business members to CASH personal!! signed! CHECKS of Mr. BEATTIE B. ASHMORE.

How does the Department of Justice - respond to your said 52% percentage of MONIES in which YOU CAN NOT explain! WHEN! nor WHERE! you got! the said CCG's business MONEY FROM???

Can you ANSWER/or Respond to that...
Get Real

Raleigh, NC

#2817 Jul 2, 2013
JusticeandTrust wrote:
<quoted text>
Your alleged percentages are MOOT! and are of no! importance!, when YOU CAN NOT ANSWER - who! GAVE ANY LEGAL!!! AUTHORITY! for your partner in CRIME, the alleged Receiver-Beattie B. Ashmore to actually!! PLACED in his own!! PERSONAL! BANK Checking!! ACCOUNT! for the last (7) YEARS - any! of the alleged MONIES of CCG or! 3-HBs???
Therefore until! you ANSWER that QUESTION- any response to your alleged percentages - are YOU and ASHMORE is only!! ADMITTING! on this! said BLOG - to the illegal! acts of THEFT!! of money funds, which you/or Ashmore can not explain WHEN! NOR! WHERE! did Beattie B. Ashmore GOT! THE MONEY FROM!!-??
-- in which BeattiewB. Ashmore is allegedly PAYING only!!! 50% and/or 52%- percentage of shown! STOLEN!! MONIES that belongs! to others (or CCG - 7 to 14 Thousand MEMBERS/or Participants) who should be PAID 100% percent, PLUS Bank Interests and for DAMAGES - in which Beattie B. Ashmore and others (CORRUPTED Parties) has ADMITTED (by Ashmore's shown! Personal! CHECKS being Distributed - to CCG-members) monies are (illegally) KEPT in Beattie B. Ashmore's PERSONAL!! CHECKING!!/or saving BANK ACCOUNT(s)- receiving Bank Interest for about (7) years now...which Beattie B. Ashmore is ONLY!! ADMITTING! to his CRIME! of the THEFT! with CCG's constituents! MILLIONS/or BILLIONS Dollars...which he is attempting to get CCG business members to CASH personal!! signed! CHECKS of Mr. BEATTIE B. ASHMORE.
How does the Department of Justice - respond to your said 52% percentage of MONIES in which YOU CAN NOT explain! WHEN! nor WHERE! you got! the said CCG's business MONEY FROM???
Unlike you I can answer that. First of all the money is not in Ashmore's personal account. That is ridiculous. Ashmore is the receiver and it is placed in a trust account signed off by the judge. You are making it sound like Ashmore has the money in his own personal account which he can pull with his own private ATM card. What I got back is not alleged. It is fact. I received a 50% return on my original investment. I am not sure if I will get back anything on the 2nd payout, but a 50% return is amazing when it pertains to a Ponzi scam. You can deny a Ponzi scam ever existed, but it is fact. Why is it a fact? because you and the boys cannot inform investors how the money was invested. Okay ebonics boy, I answered your questions. Now man up and answer my question. How was the money invested? In all honesty, it is the most important question. If you can answer that then everything you have said so far is true which of course we know is not. I am waiting for your answer. Will ebonics boy pussy out again? Of course he will. He had a whore for a mother and a absent father.
Get Real

Raleigh, NC

#2818 Jul 2, 2013
JusticeandTrust wrote:
JUDGE MARGARET B. SEYMOUR'S PROFILE.
AS INDEED above found Records shows, U.S. District Federal Judge MARGARET B. SEYMOUR - was FORCED - to give the "CHIEF" JUDGE Position - after! having said POSITION for ONLY!! ONE!(1) YEAR...
What OTHER! FEDERAL JUDGE, do you know! had a CHIEF JUDGE POSITION for ONLY (1) YEAR - Unless! they DIED!...
See below WEBSITE QUOTE:
"... District of South Carolina
Seymour was nominated to the United States District Court for the District of South Carolina by Bill Clinton on September 9, 1998 to a seat vacated by William Traxler. Seymour was confirmed by the U.S. Senate on OCTOBER!!! 21, 1998 on a Senate vote and received commission on OCTOBER!! 22, 1998. Seymour BECAME the CHIEF JUDGE of the court in 2012.[3]
On JANUARY!! 16, 2013 Margaret Seymour assumed SENIOR status for the United States District Court for the District of South Carolina after SERVING on the COURT for 14 years...";
But, if your look at the WEBSITE under the "CURRENT JUDGES" in the S.C. FEDERAL COURTS, you will see that - their are MANY!!! Federal "Chief" Judges as being at the "SENIOR DISTRICT JUDGE" status - but! shows!! ONLY! Federal Judge Margaret B. Seymour who has ONLY held the "CHIEF" Judge's position for ONLY (1) year.
Yes. Judge Margaret B. Seymour and your other! PARTNER in CRIME...are going reap what you sowed.
Now you are just making stuff up!! It does not show that she was forced out!! That is a total assumption!! She reached the age where she could attain senior status. I see nothing in writing that states that she was demoted, forced out. You are assuming once again!!
Get Real

Raleigh, NC

#2819 Jul 2, 2013
JusticeandTrust wrote:
<quoted text>
-- in which Beattie B. Ashmore is allegedly PAYING only!!! 50% and/or 52%- percentage of shown! STOLEN!! MONIES that belongs! to others (or CCG - 7 to 14 Thousand MEMBERS/or Participants) who should be PAID 100% percent, PLUS Bank Interests and for DAMAGES - in which Beattie B. Ashmore and others (CORRUPTED Parties) has ADMITTED (by Ashmore's shown! Personal! CHECKS being Distributed - to CCG-members) monies are (illegally) KEPT in Beattie B. Ashmore's PERSONAL!! CHECKING!!/or saving BANK ACCOUNT(s)- receiving Bank Interest for about (7) years now...which Beattie B. Ashmore is ONLY!! ADMITTING! to his CRIME! of the THEFT! with CCG's constituents! MILLIONS/or BILLIONS Dollars...which he is attempting to get CCG business members to CASH personal!! signed! CHECKS of Mr. BEATTIE B. ASHMORE.
OMG you lack so much common sense that it is scary how dumb you are!! First you thought it was okay to come up with the total 102% when adding 52% to 50%!! now you are saying that investors should be paid back 100% on a Ponzi scam. OMG!! Once the boys spent dollar 1 there is no way to recoup 100%.How do you do not get that???? I will break it down slow ebonics boy, Say the investors give the boys $500 total and the boys go out to the dinner, or take plane flights or they buy something that they can keep. You cannot recoup food money, flights, and bought items. You do not get back what you paid for in land, cars, jets. You get a portion back on material that you own. How do you not get that??
I continue to answer your questions and you avoid mine. Why did you think adding 52% to 50% would give you 102%. Answer that!! How was the money invested? Answer that!!
Get Real

Raleigh, NC

#2820 Jul 2, 2013
JusticeandTrust wrote:
<quoted text>
I am asking you a math question, not a ccg question. How did you come up with the answer 102% when adding 52% and 50%. I will wait for your answer. I have another question. What grade did you drop out? Just curious. I am guessing grade school, I learned fractions and percentages in grade school. I guess you dropped out to be a look out when your mom was blowing guys in the crackhouse.
Get Real

Raleigh, NC

#2821 Jul 2, 2013
JusticeandTrust wrote:
<quoted text>
Please see the below PASTE WEBSITE PROFILE of Federal Judge M.B. Seymour, who AS OF JAN. 16, 2013 - HAD NOT! BEEN a U.S. District Court JUDGE for an alleged "15" YEARS as to alleged. As you will see she just! did may 14 years. As well as her REPLACEMENT of the HONORABLE "Matthew James PERRY Jr." actually REACHED his "SENIOR Status on OCTOBER 1, 1995" - but! he DID NOT Give up his "CHIEF" JUDGE STATUS until he DIED! in the YEAR 2011 - and he was at the AGE of "89"....not "66".
Whereas, I'm assuming you would also say that JUDGE Margaret B. Seymour was not! forced! when she was "DELETED" Ordered by the 4TH CIRCUIT COURT of APPEALS, from Westinghouse Sevanna Rivers Company- Case matter, on "MARCH 20, 2012"; and Ordered (AFTER! a YEAR, of Judge M.B. Seymour's personal! REFUSAL!! to Disqualify herself) was FORCED! and "REMOVED" from CCG's Constituent-McCrief's Case matter on "JANUARY 11, 2013";
As well as Federal Judge Margaret B. Seymour' was FORCEFULLY!! REMOVED!! as the Presiding JUDGE in the year 2005, also! by the 4th CIRCUIT COURT OF APPEALS - from being the presiding FEDERAL JUDGE in the Case involving the Columbia!! SHERIFF-named believe to been "Lexington" - do also! to the 4th CIRCUIT COURT RECORDS shows - Judge Margaret B. Seymour - PLACED HER OWN Personal! Opinion and/or personal! Participation within that! said Columbia SHERIFF's case matter.
OTHERWISE! Federal Judge Margaret B. Seymour - was not given that position as "CHIEF" Judge over the said FEDERAL COURTS - just! to hold temporary for (1) year. And her age (66) as a Senior-was not! a reason for giving the CHIEF JUDGES POSITION, when indeed PRIOR JUDGE PERRY Jr. Became also at SENIOR Status in 1995 - but! he yet! REMAIN! "Chief" Judge until his DEATH - at the age of 89.
Try another reason, sir.
And please look at my above prior written ANSWERS to your continued!(0ne) question. Although its again apparent! that you do not want to ACCEPT my provided UNDISPUTED!! ANSWER.
Have a bless day.
If you refuse to answer my questions I will leave this site knowing that I kicked your dumb black ass with total ease. Will he have the balls to tell me how the money was invested and how he adds percentages? I will wait and see!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sc child support and visitation guidelines (Nov '06) Fri Dzor22 540
News Lexington County towns seek road repairs and mo... (Dec '13) Apr 23 Theresa 3
News Man Post Fliers With Explicit Photos of His Ex-... (Apr '07) Apr 22 sorry 6
Dr Martin Luther King Jr Died For Nothing!!!!! Apr 22 U a Yagami 4
News Lexington Poker Ring: Where "The Tape" Came From (Aug '12) Apr 20 snickering 96
Review: Auditory Disorders Center Apr 18 Esoteric 1
holy temple church of the lord jesus christ of ... (Mar '13) Apr 16 Jukebox 511
More from around the web

Columbia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]