Meg

Apo, AE

#2778 Jun 14, 2013
Elaine wrote:
i believe in the men they were trying to help and not to scam any one that is the name the judge and fbi put their so they can take possion of what the men had and what they were giving people as they said their was no injured partie in the court hearing not one until they froze their accountThese men are not criminal The judge is trying to make them to be.God see our court system and when he get enough he will trutly bring true justic.
I bet you still believe there is a Santa Clause and Easter Bunny. If they were "trying to help", why did they attempt to hide assests?
Meg

Apo, AE

#2779 Jun 14, 2013
Justice and Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to contact the alleged Receiver-Who can't explain his own PERSONAL CHECKS being sent to only to CCG constituents...and not! to any alleged 3-Hebrew Boys constituents.
Do you have a copy of those checks that the Receiver wrote or is this just more of your babbling?
JusticeandTrust

Alexander City, AL

#2780 Jun 14, 2013
Fax wrote:
Moving Forward:
1. Base on the judge reactions or movements. All checks that were not cashed = stop payments.
2. Sold all properties accept what is in Columbia,SC.
3. In May, will put up the last of the remaining Columbia properties for auction.
4. Rewards are still in place for the missing Red Saab Convertible.
5. Getting more transactions completed will minimize the number of times to disburse the checks and will lower postal expenses (another additive to the amount of the checks).
All responses are welcome, thank you!
The So. Carolina's GOVERNORS Investigation Staff, as of June 3, 2013 has AGREED in the PERSONAL held MEETING with this Legal Researcher/Consultant,(and the WORLD WIDE KNOWN GODFATHER OF SOUL/Mr. JAMES BROWN's FAMILY MEMBERS, regarding OTHER ISSUES in which [BOTH the 3-hbs' agents families and some of the now Decease-GODFATHER OF SOUL Families] gathered/and met with S.C. GOVERNOR's STAFF on June 3, 2013 - for over 4 hours meeting - so to DISCUSS the provided DOCUMENTATION showing S.C. found CORRUPTIONS) with some of SCAG Staff MEMBERS personally is shown to continue! to illegally INTERVENE! in matters in which SCAG has/or had NO LEGAL GROUNDS to have INTERVENE-(just!! as S.C. Supreme Court CHIEF JUDGE TOAL ALREADY RULED on SCAG's [FIRST!! since Jan. 2007) personal INTERVENED into the PERSONAL FAMILY MATTERS of the GODFATHER OF SOUL'S personal LEFT WILL and his also! millions! of dollars ESTATE)- in which DOCUMENT SHOWS SCAG continued!! also to illegally INTERVENED with the CCG/3-HBS/and DANIEL DEVELOPEMENT GROUP'S BUSINESSES and their said Business Agents and IRS- Pough, McQueen, Brunson and Mr. Larry Hill's -- found illegal INCARCERATION, and ALSO! THEIR Illegal taken!!/and REMOVAL of their PERSONAL Lands, Properties, and MONIES whom some SCAG's STAFF members - CONSPIRED and assisted the S.C.Federal Court Judge M.B. SEYMOUR and her said former Co-Worker- RECEIVER-Ashmore)-

- WHO ARE NOW BEING Offically, as of "June 12, 2013" being Investigated - with the AGREED!! CONTACTS of S.C. GOVERNOR's OFFICE and! the yet! NON-CORRUPTED!! SCAG Investigation Staff Members, who are investigating ALL your above written TRANSACTIONS placed by the said Federal RECEIVER -B.B. Ashmore/who's Illegally located also on the S.C. Supreme Court Board/while! he also serves as an alleged RECEIVER; and his former Co-Worker - the now! Chief Judge Margaret B. Seymour...whose own! FEDERAL! RECORDS Clerk Manager - Ms. Castey - CONFIRMED on the date! JUNE 6, 2013 - that BOTH! of Federal Judge M.B. Seymour/and Receiver-Ashmore's said Federal Case numbers (3:2007-mc-00135-MBS & 3: 2010-CV-03141-MBS - are ILLEGAL!! TRICKED! the said FEDERAL CLERKS to have placed those said Case numbers on FEDERAL COURT RECORDS-)- which allegedly ALLOWED M.B. Seymour and Ashmore to have (illegally) TAKEN/and SOLD other individuals MONIES/LANDS/and/or personal PROPERTIES -

As, the required LAWS and Court Procedures were found that THOSE SAID ABOVE Deceptive/ill-gotten Federal Case number were found as of JUNE 6, 2013 - to have NEVER!! been filed with any! required!! COMPLAINT! within ANY! FEDERAL COURT. Which makes the above said COMPLETE Transactions! written by you, are just! other! CORRUPTIONS that are ADMITTED! in which neither! Federal Judge Seymour nor her said Receiver-Ashmore and their other CONSPIRATORS - will not be able to Dispute...when they are FINALLY CONTACTED by the PROPER LEGAL!! Authories.
JusticeandTrust

Alexander City, AL

#2781 Jun 14, 2013
Meg wrote:
<quoted text>I bet you still believe there is a Santa Clause and Easter Bunny. If they were "trying to help", why did they attempt to hide assests?
That's your LISTENING to said Receiver Ashmore and found Always interested PARTY/and Biased Federal Judge M.B. Seymour, and some of the found Money CORRUPTED individuals conspired with SCAG Staff, who placed Slanderous claims that the 3-men/or CCG Business subsidiaries allegedly "...ATTEMP to HIDE ASSESETS...".

When the actual RICHLAND COUNTY STATE!! COURT! RECORDS now! as of JUNE 12, 2013, being FINALLY! INVESTIGATED by the S.C. Governor's OFFICE Staff, and! some of the yet found Non-Corrupted SCAG - Staff members - have been provided COURT FILED RECORDS which shows! it was ALWAYS! the said Receiver-Beattie B. Ashmore, Federal Judge Margaret B. SEYMOUR, U.S. Attorneys-Mr. Holliday Jr. and Mr. Carol Moore; State! SCAG- Henry D. McMaster and several of SCAG's STAFF! members who have been FOUND - who actually HIDE! CCG'S MILLIONS/and BILLIONS of DOLLARS - found to been placed within the SPECIAL arranged INVESTMENT -BANKS - of Receiver -Ashmore and others who were approved by SCAG - since October 16, 2007.

Just a other promising spiritual signs! is showing that SO. CAROLINA elected NON-CORRUPTED OFFICIALS - must - EXPOSE!! S.C. found Corrupted Public Officials - so that South Carolina can receive a FACT LIFT...so to encourage the PEOPLE that they! are more important! than those said found Corrupted Official who are intentionally - abusing the PEOPLE of the Communities for their own Personal gain...
JusticeandTrust

Alexander City, AL

#2782 Jun 14, 2013
Meg wrote:
<quoted text> Do you have a copy of those checks that the Receiver wrote or is this just more of your babbling?
To your question, do I personally have "...A COPY OF THOSE CHECKS that the RECEIVER WROTE..." - the answer is YES, as well as I have provided those COPIES of those said SIGNED CHECKS to the Columbia S.C. Fifth Circuit Court Solicitors/as well as to SCAG, and! also now! finally!! being investigated by S.C. Governor's office staff as of June 3, 2013, and as of June 12, 2013, paper works are also being hopefully investigated by the yet! NON-Corrupted SCAG staff members.

As, I do not provide any information on this BLOG which I do not have the actual LEGAL SIGNED DOCUMENT of the said party(s) to PROVE my written claims. Sometimes it just! takes the Correct OFFICIAL PARTIES to finally LISTEN, and properly react...

Have a bless day...
The said idiot

Cary, NC

#2783 Jun 17, 2013
JusticeandTrust wrote:
<quoted text>
To your question, do I personally have "...A COPY OF THOSE CHECKS that the RECEIVER WROTE..." - the answer is YES, as well as I have provided those COPIES of those said SIGNED CHECKS to the Columbia S.C. Fifth Circuit Court Solicitors/as well as to SCAG, and! also now! finally!! being investigated by S.C. Governor's office staff as of June 3, 2013, and as of June 12, 2013, paper works are also being hopefully investigated by the yet! NON-Corrupted SCAG staff members.
As, I do not provide any information on this BLOG which I do not have the actual LEGAL SIGNED DOCUMENT of the said party(s) to PROVE my written claims. Sometimes it just! takes the Correct OFFICIAL PARTIES to finally LISTEN, and properly react...
Have a bless day...
You have to love when a dumb a-- tries to sound educated. It sounds even funnier. You have run THE SAID statement into the ground. You do not even know how to place the 2 words in it's correction interpretation which makes your effort laughable. Ebonics is a funny thing. Of the said party lol. F--king hilarious. It is like Chicken George trying to sound like a scholar. Only dumb people continue to support a sinking ship. The guys were convicted. Your illiterate gibberish is not going to change that. Those said signed checks. That makes no sense!!I love that you think it sounds good. You are comedy at it's best.
JusticeandTrust

Fruithurst, AL

#2784 Jun 17, 2013
The said idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to love when a dumb a-- tries to sound educated. It sounds even funnier. You have run THE SAID statement into the ground. You do not even know how to place the 2 words in it's correction interpretation which makes your effort laughable. Ebonics is a funny thing. Of the said party lol. F--king hilarious. It is like Chicken George trying to sound like a scholar. Only dumb people continue to support a sinking ship. The guys were convicted. Your illiterate gibberish is not going to change that. Those said signed checks. That makes no sense!!I love that you think it sounds good. You are comedy at it's best.
You ask a particular QUESTION, but it appears that you do not truthfully wants the actual ANSWER. As FACTS ARE, the Fifth Circuit Court Solicitor's Office, and the S.C. Governor's Office, as well as SCAG are aware that the said RECEIVER-Ashmore's written PROVIDED CHECKS are just another SCAM, with Mr. Beattie B. Ashmore actually PRAYING that those CCG MEMBERS would! CASH Mr. B.B. Ashmore's PERSONAL WRITTEN CHECKS that are WRITTEN ONLY with the named of the alleged 3-HB's Business; Although, the 3-Hebrew Boys Licensed BUSINESS NEVER! had any! signed BUSINESS ACCOUNT with any of the Capital Consortium Group/CCG Licensed Business!! members.

ALL! the CCG business members NEEDS!! ONLY! to CHECK! THEIR OWN! CCG signed Business CONTRACT...which will show, that there is absolutely NOTHING in CCG contract agreement - that mentions anything! about the 3-Hebrew Boys business.

As, well as even! the FBI RECORDS shows that CCG's MONIES were being held in the BANK - called FIRST CITIZEN BANK...; Therefore! HOW! Is the Receiver - BEATTIE B. ASHMORE - paying!! his said CHECKS!! allegedly!! to CCG members - from! Beattie B. Ashmore's OWN! PERSONAL! Bank "SOUTH CAROLINA BANK AND TRUST".

READ! the FBI REPORT - which FIRST! filed its FALSE claims in AUG. 1, 2007. The Record speaks for themselves.

Whereas, you don't have to be that! EDUCATED! to understand what I am providing to each of you on this said! Blog.

Have a bless day.
Too funny

Cary, NC

#2785 Jun 21, 2013
JusticeandTrust wrote:
<quoted text>
You ask a particular QUESTION, but it appears that you do not truthfully wants the actual ANSWER. As FACTS ARE, the Fifth Circuit Court Solicitor's Office, and the S.C. Governor's Office, as well as SCAG are aware that the said RECEIVER-Ashmore's written PROVIDED CHECKS are just another SCAM, with Mr. Beattie B. Ashmore actually PRAYING that those CCG MEMBERS would! CASH Mr. B.B. Ashmore's PERSONAL WRITTEN CHECKS that are WRITTEN ONLY with the named of the alleged 3-HB's Business; Although, the 3-Hebrew Boys Licensed BUSINESS NEVER! had any! signed BUSINESS ACCOUNT with any of the Capital Consortium Group/CCG Licensed Business!! members.
ALL! the CCG business members NEEDS!! ONLY! to CHECK! THEIR OWN! CCG signed Business CONTRACT...which will show, that there is absolutely NOTHING in CCG contract agreement - that mentions anything! about the 3-Hebrew Boys business.
As, well as even! the FBI RECORDS shows that CCG's MONIES were being held in the BANK - called FIRST CITIZEN BANK...; Therefore! HOW! Is the Receiver - BEATTIE B. ASHMORE - paying!! his said CHECKS!! allegedly!! to CCG members - from! Beattie B. Ashmore's OWN! PERSONAL! Bank "SOUTH CAROLINA BANK AND TRUST".
READ! the FBI REPORT - which FIRST! filed its FALSE claims in AUG. 1, 2007. The Record speaks for themselves.
Whereas, you don't have to be that! EDUCATED! to understand what I am providing to each of you on this said! Blog.
Have a bless day.
The fact is I got paid. I actually got more then I thought I would get. Stop with the have a blessed day. Only fake holy rollers say that!! Pray on Sunday, hate on Monday. Do you know how dumb you look supporting the 3 Hebrews when they have already been convicted? Did you say his said checks?? That makes no sense. I am trying to help you out. You sound so ridiculous that I actually would like for you to continue saying it lol . So funny coming from a dumb a-- black guy trying to sound articulate lol. Ebonics is a funny thing lol
Too funny

Cary, NC

#2786 Jun 21, 2013
JusticeandTrust wrote:
<quoted text>
Have a bless day.
the CCG business members NEEDS!! ONLY

Yes you said needs only. Ebonics all the way.
Fax

United States

#2787 Jun 26, 2013
Moving forward:

June 25, 2013 - Today, the Receiver has filed with the United States District Court for the District of South Carolina a Motion to Approve Schedule of Supplemental Distribution Amounts, seeking approval to make a supplemental distribution in the amount of 2.5 million dollars amongst all eligible Court approved claimants. The Receiver anticipates making the supplemental distribution on or before July 15, 2013. This distribution will be made in accordance with the Plan for Claims Administration and Distribution of Proceeds approved by the Court on July 1, 2011. Those persons eligible to receive money from the supplemental distribution need not do anything additional. Please notify the Receiver of any changes of address immediately. When combined with the previous distribution of 19 million dollars, this supplemental distribution brings the amount returned by the Receiver to Court approved claimants to 52.26%, which is one of the most significant returns in the nation in a Ponzi scheme of this magnitude.

All responses are welcome!
JusticeandTrust

Weaver, AL

#2788 Jun 27, 2013
Too funny wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact is I got paid. I actually got more then I thought I would get. Stop with the have a blessed day. Only fake holy rollers say that!! Pray on Sunday, hate on Monday. Do you know how dumb you look supporting the 3 Hebrews when they have already been convicted? Did you say his said checks?? That makes no sense. I am trying to help you out. You sound so ridiculous that I actually would like for you to continue saying it lol . So funny coming from a dumb a-- black guy trying to sound articulate lol. Ebonics is a funny thing lol
I'll pray for you, and your obvious problem, with yourself. Especially your continuation in speaking ONLY ABOUT YOURSELF, as to what you allegedly have within your possession...makes it quite clear that YOU REALLY DO NOT ANYTHING, but attempting to convince yourself, that WHATEVER it IS that you have ILLEGALLY REMOVED/or STOLEN from OTHERS, you are trying to claim and convince yourself that its actually belongs to you. So! whose Financial Funds do you truthfully have within YOUR POSSESSION.

And remember Jesus, was also allegedly CONVICTED by the Corrupte Wrongdoers, but! he became MORE POWERFUL!! than Ever, and see! they COULDN'T KEEP HIM DOWN Either.

Have a Bless Day.
JusticeandTrust

Weaver, AL

#2789 Jun 27, 2013
Too funny wrote:
<quoted text>
the CCG business members NEEDS!! ONLY
Yes you said needs only. Ebonics all the way.
What are your truthful NEEDS? As "needs" was not a actual WORD, your BLOG is set to underline incorrect spellings of words.

Therefore, WHAT "NEEDS" DO YOU actually have, by continuing to claim WHAT YOU allegedly have received from CCG- in which you allege! that YOU was an alleged Member to also! paid! your MONEY as a MEMBER who has a CONTRACT just! as the others. As, you can see for yourself! YOU NEVER! was a MEMBER of the 3-Hebrew Boys Business Incorporation. So, NO! possible way that you and ANY CCG's MEMBERS can be PAID from the 3-HBs Business Bank Account(s). OTHER than only by known CONSPIRED! CORRUPTION.
JusticeandTrust

Weaver, AL

#2790 Jun 27, 2013
Fax wrote:
Moving forward:
June 25, 2013 - Today, the Receiver has filed with the United States District Court for the District of South Carolina a Motion to Approve Schedule of Supplemental Distribution Amounts, seeking approval to make a supplemental distribution in the amount of 2.5 million dollars amongst all eligible Court approved claimants. The Receiver anticipates making the supplemental distribution on or before July 15, 2013. This distribution will be made in accordance with the Plan for Claims Administration and Distribution of Proceeds approved by the Court on July 1, 2011. Those persons eligible to receive money from the supplemental distribution need not do anything additional. Please notify the Receiver of any changes of address immediately. When combined with the previous distribution of 19 million dollars, this supplemental distribution brings the amount returned by the Receiver to Court approved claimants to 52.26%, which is one of the most significant returns in the nation in a Ponzi scheme of this magnitude.
All responses are welcome!
It appears that the RECEIVER! is yet! BEGGING!! for CCG members to TAKE and CASH! his FAKE! Checks! which provides CCG's members with ONLY!! LESS!! of their OWN!! MONIES! which the alleged RECEIVER - Mr. Beattie B. Ashmore has ILLEGALLY TAKEN/STOLEN - and NOW! wants the CCG members to GIVE! APPROVAL!! for the said RECEIVER-Ashmore to ACTUALLY!! KEEP! NOW! over! Forty percent of CCG Constituents OWN!! 100% provided monies, which MUST also receive their accrued BANK INTEREST! that's been within Beattie B. Ashmore's ILLEGAL POSSESSION in his own! personal BANK ACCOUNT for over!(7) years - with ONLY! Beattie B. Ashmore PERSONALLY! received!! MILLIONS of DOLLARS to HIMSELF.

THEREFORE! NOW!, the alleged RECEIVER-Ashmore, just continue! now! to BEG!!!! CCG Members (so that he WILL NOT REPLACE! the said CCG/3-HB's said illegal INCARCERATIONS/or IMPRISONMENTS - which WILL BE Mr. Beattie B. ASHMORE and! Federal Judge MARGARET B. SEYMOUR's Legal! IMPRISONMENT if! Ashmore and Seymour DO NOT GET the CCG Members to be AGAIN! TRICKED! to CASH! THOSE! FAKE! CHECKS! which Beattie B. Ashmore is NOW!! BEGGING!! CCG members to CASH their OWN! MONIES, in which Beattie B. Ashmore has personally ILLEGALLY RECEIVED MILLIONS! of CCG Members Money.

CCG members, as YOU said, was MISLED/and TRICKED in the past, but! not in this FUTURE time period.

Have a Bless day. Lets see!! if the said RECEIVER-Ashmore and CHIEF Judge Seymour WILL take their OFFER! up to OVER!! 100% percent - WITH INTEREST; As well as the said RECEIVER-Ashmore - WILL somehow! GET! CHECKS! that has the name of CCG!! Business! and NOT! having his personal NAME on the said CHECKS, and MUST also NOT! have the alleged 3-Hebrew Boys BUSINESS Name.

That shouldn't BE VERY HARD to do, SINCE! the said Receiver-Ashmore, and Chief Judge Seymour alleges!! that! Beattie B. Ashmore allegedly! ALSO - was given CONTROL over! the CCG-Business and ALL its alleged subsidiary and affiliate businesses.

Good Luck, Mr. Beattie B. Ashmore...in JULY 2013 - with your continued!!! attempts of CORRUPTIONS!!! in your hanging yourself...and! CHIEF Judge M.B. Seymour -

SO NOW! CCG members see! that they always! had a legal right to have RECEIVED MORE than that alleged 46 percent of their OWN!! MONIES...

THE TRUTH!! is YET!! COMING! OUT, and the CORRUPTED!! is now! being LEGALLY EXPOSED...
Get Real

Cary, NC

#2791 Jun 30, 2013
JusticeandTrust wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll pray for you, and your obvious problem, with yourself. Especially your continuation in speaking ONLY ABOUT YOURSELF, as to what you allegedly have within your possession...makes it quite clear that YOU REALLY DO NOT ANYTHING, but attempting to convince yourself, that WHATEVER it IS that you have ILLEGALLY REMOVED/or STOLEN from OTHERS, you are trying to claim and convince yourself that its actually belongs to you. So! whose Financial Funds do you truthfully have within YOUR POSSESSION.
And remember Jesus, was also allegedly CONVICTED by the Corrupte Wrongdoers, but! he became MORE POWERFUL!! than Ever, and see! they COULDN'T KEEP HIM DOWN Either.
Have a Bless Day.
Did you say... YOU REALLY DO NOT ANYTHING.
Did you say... IT'S ACTUALLY BELONGS TO YOU
Did you say... CORRUPTE

I am trying to figure out who sounds more ebonic, you or the witness against Zimmerman lol.

75% of African American homes with kids, does not have a father living in the home!!
55% of African American men with kids has kids with multiple women.

The black race uses racism as an excuse not to prosper, because if they did not have that excuse, they would be exposed as an uncivilized race.

The black race goes apeshit, no pun intended when a white person kills a black person, but when a black person kills another black person they do not hold press conferences. By the way the highest murder rate among black people is caused by other black people.

A white baby gets shot and killed by 2 black thugs and it is back page news. The black race has a channel called BET. If the white race had a channel called WET there would be a race riot!!
Why do black people loot their own neighborhoods during riots?
The whole race is filled with total hypocrisy!

The way you spell and speak only confirms my statements. You are a statistic.

Take the prayers you want to send me and stick them up your mothers c--t, rhymes with stunt lol.

I love how you capitalize words that have no business being capitalized lol. What a clown.

Simply hilarious!!!
Get Real

Cary, NC

#2792 Jun 30, 2013
JusticeandTrust wrote:
<quoted text>
It appears that the RECEIVER! is yet! BEGGING!! for CCG members to TAKE and CASH! his FAKE! Checks! which provides CCG's members with ONLY!! LESS!! of their OWN!! MONIES! which the alleged RECEIVER - Mr. Beattie B. Ashmore has ILLEGALLY TAKEN/STOLEN - and NOW! wants the CCG members to GIVE! APPROVAL!! for the said RECEIVER-Ashmore to ACTUALLY!! KEEP! NOW! over! Forty percent of CCG Constituents OWN!! 100% provided monies, which MUST also receive their accrued BANK INTEREST! that's been within Beattie B. Ashmore's ILLEGAL POSSESSION in his own! personal BANK ACCOUNT for over!(7) years - with ONLY! Beattie B. Ashmore PERSONALLY! received!! MILLIONS of DOLLARS to HIMSELF.
THEREFORE! NOW!, the alleged RECEIVER-Ashmore, just continue! now! to BEG!!!! CCG Members (so that he WILL NOT REPLACE! the said CCG/3-HB's said illegal INCARCERATIONS/or IMPRISONMENTS - which WILL BE Mr. Beattie B. ASHMORE and! Federal Judge MARGARET B. SEYMOUR's Legal! IMPRISONMENT if! Ashmore and Seymour DO NOT GET the CCG Members to be AGAIN! TRICKED! to CASH! THOSE! FAKE! CHECKS! which Beattie B. Ashmore is NOW!! BEGGING!! CCG members to CASH their OWN! MONIES, in which Beattie B. Ashmore has personally ILLEGALLY RECEIVED MILLIONS! of CCG Members Money.
CCG members, as YOU said, was MISLED/and TRICKED in the past, but! not in this FUTURE time period.
Have a Bless day. Lets see!! if the said RECEIVER-Ashmore and CHIEF Judge Seymour WILL take their OFFER! up to OVER!! 100% percent - WITH INTEREST; As well as the said RECEIVER-Ashmore - WILL somehow! GET! CHECKS! that has the name of CCG!! Business! and NOT! having his personal NAME on the said CHECKS, and MUST also NOT! have the alleged 3-Hebrew Boys BUSINESS Name.
That shouldn't BE VERY HARD to do, SINCE! the said Receiver-Ashmore, and Chief Judge Seymour alleges!! that! Beattie B. Ashmore allegedly! ALSO - was given CONTROL over! the CCG-Business and ALL its alleged subsidiary and affiliate businesses.
Good Luck, Mr. Beattie B. Ashmore...in JULY 2013 - with your continued!!! attempts of CORRUPTIONS!!! in your hanging yourself...and! CHIEF Judge M.B. Seymour -
SO NOW! CCG members see! that they always! had a legal right to have RECEIVED MORE than that alleged 46 percent of their OWN!! MONIES...
THE TRUTH!! is YET!! COMING! OUT, and the CORRUPTED!! is now! being LEGALLY EXPOSED...
You are trying to save face, because this whole time you said they were stealing our money and then boom we get another check. I can promise you the check is not fake, it will not bounce. The 1st check was totally legit. To common sense and college educated people it makes total sense that Beattie would have to wait to send out more funds, because he had to sell some of the cars, land, and properties and at the same time chase down some of the hidden treasures that the 3 brothers passed on to friends and family, but since you waved bye bye to education a long time ago I can understand your confusion. I have to at least thank you for putting THE SAID word in so many wrong sentence pattern forms. It is laugh out loud funny. At least continue doing that and butchering the english language. We should make a poll on who is dumber you or Rachel Jeantel lol.
Get Real

Cary, NC

#2793 Jun 30, 2013
JusticeandTrust wrote:
<quoted text>
My first check paid back exactly 50% of what I lost and now we are getting another check. They have done an amazing job, because in most ponzi scams the victims are lucky to get back no more then 30%. Once the brothers spent dollar 1 your chances of getting back 100% went out the door and boy did they spend. Lear jets, vacation properties, sky box seats to sporting events, cars, trucks, buses, you name it and they spent it. They could never show how the money was invested and how the money gained any type of profit interest.
So if I get back more money after getting back 50% of the money I lost then all I can say is they did an incredible job!! Simply incredible!!
Justice and Trust

Pell City, AL

#2794 Jun 30, 2013
Justice and Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree.
The Federal CHIEF Judge Margaret B. Seymour - IS FINALLY! NO! LONGER!! the "CHIEF" Federal Judge. So as you can see Yahweh is listening and working. Judge M.B. Seymour didn't keep that JOB POSITION as "CHIEF" Federal Judge - No! longer than 1 year and 13 days. As she appointed on 1-3-2012 and VACATED/or Terminated on 1-16-2013.

Further! information is yet! to seen in Judge M.B. Seymour's "GLASS HOUSE" along with her former PARTNER in Crime - and the alleged Receiver-Mr. Beattie B. Ashmore.
Justice and Trust

Pell City, AL

#2795 Jun 30, 2013
Get Real wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you say... YOU REALLY DO NOT ANYTHING.
Did you say... IT'S ACTUALLY BELONGS TO YOU
Did you say... CORRUPTE
I am trying to figure out who sounds more ebonic, you or the witness against Zimmerman lol.
75% of African American homes with kids, does not have a father living in the home!!
55% of African American men with kids has kids with multiple women.
The black race uses racism as an excuse not to prosper, because if they did not have that excuse, they would be exposed as an uncivilized race.
The black race goes apeshit, no pun intended when a white person kills a black person, but when a black person kills another black person they do not hold press conferences. By the way the highest murder rate among black people is caused by other black people.
A white baby gets shot and killed by 2 black thugs and it is back page news. The black race has a channel called BET. If the white race had a channel called WET there would be a race riot!!
Why do black people loot their own neighborhoods during riots?
The whole race is filled with total hypocrisy!
The way you spell and speak only confirms my statements. You are a statistic.
Take the prayers you want to send me and stick them up your mothers c--t, rhymes with stunt lol.
I love how you capitalize words that have no business being capitalized lol. What a clown.
Simply hilarious!!!
You appears to have a REAL Problem, because you are not black/or African Race person. As you can see, the CCG/3-Hebrew Boys - were very successful! Black/African Race MALES and FEMALES, which it seem that you ADMITS you! even joined the Program of those said African Race/Black individuals, whom you apparently believed were Geniuses. So, don't HATE! on those who may be above people like yourself.

By the way, your partner in CRIME, Mr. Beattie B. Ashmore, NOR you, never told/or announced! to these BLOG READERS, that CCG's Constituents!! FINALLY! as of 01-16-2013 got the proper authorities to have VACATED/or TERMINATED!! "CHIEF" FEDERAL JUDGE MARGARET B. SEYMOUR as being NO! LONGER! the "CHIEF" Federal Judge in the State of South Carolina.

But, that's just the beginning. The proper authorities will be also! coming to EXPOSE and place the proper CRIMINAL Authorities against individuals like you! next.

Have a Bless day, Sir.
Justice and Trust

Pell City, AL

#2796 Jun 30, 2013
Get Real wrote:
<quoted text>
My first check paid back exactly 50% of what I lost and now we are getting another check. They have done an amazing job, because in most ponzi scams the victims are lucky to get back no more then 30%. Once the brothers spent dollar 1 your chances of getting back 100% went out the door and boy did they spend. Lear jets, vacation properties, sky box seats to sporting events, cars, trucks, buses, you name it and they spent it. They could never show how the money was invested and how the money gained any type of profit interest.
So if I get back more money after getting back 50% of the money I lost then all I can say is they did an incredible job!! Simply incredible!!
You must learn out to count, sir. If you already received 50% of your money, you last posted that the alleged receiver would be providing another 52%. Therefore you WOULD BE GETTING MORE!! than a 100% back. Besides, WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL these BLOG READERS the REAL!! REASONS - why you/or/the Receiver is trying to GET CCG- to yet! CASH those CHECKS!! that CCG Constituents were not TRICKED to have Cashed.

As FACTS ARE, the Receiver-Beattie B. Ashmore-knows! his PARTNER in CRIME, "CHIEF" Federal Judge Margaret B. Seymour is FINALLY! NO! LONGER! "CHIEF" Federal Judge. That's now "Chief" Judge Terry L. Wooten - since! the DATE 1-16-2013.

WHEREAS, the Receiver-Ashmore is aware that NOW! just! Federal Judge Margaret B. Seymour DON'T HAVE THE POWER she thought! she had. Nor does the alleged Receiver- NEVER! had ANY Legal! MONIES of CCG's. Therefore he can not give you back something that the Receiver! nor! Federal Judge M.B. Seymour NEVER!!! HAD.

Therefore, it appears that NO! further! CCG Constituents wants your, nor federal judge M.B. SEYMOUR's STOLEN! Monies...; When they can actually - get ALL their MONIES BACK! plus! the Bank Interests for ALL these years, and for Damages for the said INTENTIONAL THEFT not! by the CCG/3-Hebrew Boys' agents. Since! the MONIES as YOU! ALWAYS knew! was ALWAYS within the possession! of the BANKS, involving!! the said RECEIVER-B.B. Ashmore and Federal Judge M.B. SEYMOUR.(As to WHY! Judge M.B. Seymour was VACATED/DELETED/or TERMINATED!! as being the said "CHIEF" Presiding Judge - for LIFE- JUST as the pass Honorable Judge Perry.

As you are aware that, some of CCG's Constituents - indeed!! RECEIVED - 100% of their MONIES BACK TO THEM. When they PARTICIPATED with the Legal Researcher's findings - when they contacted the ACTUAL BANKS. Which the Legal Researcher actually provided COPIES of the actual 100% RETURN CHECKS and Letters from BANK OF AMERICA who returned hundreds'of CCG's Constituents 100% MONIES. But, now! they are taking the Banks to Court, for their REQUIRED MONEY INTEREST and DAMAGES entitled to CCG's Constituents.

If you, got 50% of your alleged money back. WHO! did you GET IT FROM??
Get Real

Cary, NC

#2797 Jun 30, 2013
Justice and Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
You appears to have a REAL Problem, because you are not black/or African Race person. As you can see, the CCG/3-Hebrew Boys - were very successful! Black/African Race MALES and FEMALES, which it seem that you ADMITS you! even joined the Program of those said African Race/Black individuals, whom you apparently believed were Geniuses. So, don't HATE! on those who may be above people like yourself.
By the way, your partner in CRIME, Mr. Beattie B. Ashmore, NOR you, never told/or announced! to these BLOG READERS, that CCG's Constituents!! FINALLY! as of 01-16-2013 got the proper authorities to have VACATED/or TERMINATED!! "CHIEF" FEDERAL JUDGE MARGARET B. SEYMOUR as being NO! LONGER! the "CHIEF" Federal Judge in the State of South Carolina.
But, that's just the beginning. The proper authorities will be also! coming to EXPOSE and place the proper CRIMINAL Authorities against individuals like you! next.
Have a Bless day, Sir.
Even when you try with all your might you still speak with ebonics.

Did you say ... YOU APPEARS
Did you say... Which it seem that you ADMITS you.

You are as dumb as a rock lol.

When combined with the previous distribution of 19 million dollars, this supplemental distribution brings the amount returned by the Receiver to Court approved claimants to 52.26%, which is one of the most significant returns in the nation in a Ponzi scheme of this magnitude.

I am proof positive. My 1st payout was exactly 50% and anything more is simply amazing in regards to a ponzi scam.

By the way, I am a black man. Not the uneducated black man that claims my blackness, but does nothing positive in society to make my black race proud. I am an educated black man who does not blame others for my problems. This is a black on black crime. I am a black man with 1 child who has been married to 1 female for the past 15 years and does not have kids with other women. A black man who does not act like you, a fool, a uneducated clown who only confirms what white people say about us. Guys like you hold our race down. Why not go to school and learn how to write and speak and make our race prosper!! You are everything that is wrong with our race, you really are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lexington Poker Ring: Where "The Tape" Came From (Aug '12) 2 hr games online 88
Allow the Mosque or Not at Ground Zero (Aug '10) Sat Justice 5,672
Kershaw's Matthews selected 2014 `Sheriff of th... (May '14) Dec 23 Warden of Kershaw 2
Auto Money Title Loans Violating SC State Law (Sep '12) Dec 20 People Search 31
READ about Jeb Bush & family before voting Dec 15 voter b aware 1
Sharing My Girlfriend Dec 14 kikguy024 3
Naked Couple Fall Off Building in South Carolina (Jun '07) Dec 10 Dr Rocky 28
Columbia Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbia News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbia

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:23 am PST

NFL 4:23AM
Julio Jones to play; Steven Jackson out for Falcons
NFL 6:08 AM
Hot seat roundup: Is Falcons' Mike Smith on way out?
NBC Sports 7:25 AM
Report: Falcons retain search firm to help with possible coaching change
ESPN 7:36 AM
Sources: Falcons hire search firm as backup
CBS Sports 8:29 AM
Five candidates who could be the next head coach of the Atlanta Falcons