Justice and Trust

Sylacauga, AL

#2712 Nov 6, 2012
Joe Brunson wrote:
<quoted text> I appreciate my Moorish followers and there support. Just think, I have only 27 more years left of getting packed from behind. Again, I thank all of my Moorish followers but the gig is up and I am here until I die. Do not blame drake he is a fighter of justice.
I'm glad to hear that "Drake...FIGHTER OF JUSTICE.", well this office is going to try to HELP YOU OUT Mr. Drake, so to GET "JUSTICE" to ALL! who have been found to actually HAVE the CCG and 3-HBs' FOUND (millions/billions of dollars)/or MONIES actually located within the FINANCIAL BANK Institution(s) of who apparently! do not mind going to the SAME JAIL Confinement as CCG and 3-HBs' said agents and innocent constituents. As I CONTINUE TO LEARN, that the presiding Federal JUDGE Margaret B. SEYMOUR's in law FAMILY MEMBERS - are very familiar with the JAIL SYSTEM,(Richard SEYMOUR) WHO KILLED HIMSELF - only after! KILLED his Girlfriend - in the year 2004, and now having to PAY the said girlfriend's family over $65, MILLIONS Dollars.

NOW you can see WHY Federal Judge M.B. SEYMOUR AND her family members - don't mind HURTING! OTHERS so get PERSONAL BENEFITS for themselves...and to "hell" with the MANY! INNOCENT! PEOPLE whose actually HARMED...

Have a Bless day...
Military

Apo, AE

#2713 Nov 7, 2012
Justice and Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad to hear that "Drake...FIGHTER OF JUSTICE.", well this office is going to try to HELP YOU OUT Mr. Drake, so to GET "JUSTICE" to ALL! who have been found to actually HAVE the CCG and 3-HBs' FOUND (millions/billions of dollars)/or MONIES actually located within the FINANCIAL BANK Institution(s) of who apparently! do not mind going to the SAME JAIL Confinement as CCG and 3-HBs' said agents and innocent constituents. As I CONTINUE TO LEARN, that the presiding Federal JUDGE Margaret B. SEYMOUR's in law FAMILY MEMBERS - are very familiar with the JAIL SYSTEM,(Richard SEYMOUR) WHO KILLED HIMSELF - only after! KILLED his Girlfriend - in the year 2004, and now having to PAY the said girlfriend's family over $65, MILLIONS Dollars.
NOW you can see WHY Federal Judge M.B. SEYMOUR AND her family members - don't mind HURTING! OTHERS so get PERSONAL BENEFITS for themselves...and to "hell" with the MANY! INNOCENT! PEOPLE whose actually HARMED...
Have a Bless day...
I command you to leave this site in the name of the Moorish Gods!
Name

Hollywood, FL

#2714 Nov 7, 2012
Let us work with the state to get all of what we can get back of our money. I understand I may not get a 100% of MY money back, but I will get enough to walk away peacefully and build on the risk of the lack of SEC investments.

I was one who understood what I was getting into with CCG. We are lucky to receive some of the money back out of this gamble.

Stop fighting and move forward.
Name

Hollywood, FL

#2715 Nov 7, 2012
Build knowledge from the lack of SEC investments.
Rocky

Pawleys Island, SC

#2716 Nov 7, 2012
Looks like the dicksucker Drake is back. Can't wait to hear his bullshit battle stories, how he owns multiple companies and how he invested a little bit of money for "shits and giggles" with these three dumbasses. We all know he lost his last five dollars to these idiots and now he just hangs out all day and posts stupid shit to try and make him forget what a dumbass he is.
Military wrote:
<quoted text> I command you to leave this site in the name of the Moorish Gods!
Justice and Trust

Sylacauga, AL

#2717 Nov 7, 2012
Name wrote:
Let us work with the state to get all of what we can get back of our money. I understand I may not get a 100% of MY money back, but I will get enough to walk away peacefully and build on the risk of the lack of SEC investments.
I was one who understood what I was getting into with CCG. We are lucky to receive some of the money back out of this gamble.
If you received/and ACTUALLY CASHED! your alleged MONEY paid BACK PARTIALLY - FROM the Receiver- Beattie B. Ashmore's PERSONAL!! WRITTEN BUSINESS/EMPLOYEE's CHECK!! which also has the initials "3HB" - You!! will see by NEXT YEAR - when! the IRS! contact you. That your LIFE has will be "stop" FROM MOVING "FORWARD". Because you are quoted in your above sentence that YOU "...WAS ONE WHO UNDERSTOOD WHAT...(you)...WAS GETTING INTO WITH! CCG!!...; Than! WHY! DID YOU! CASH! A! personal! CHECK! with the NAME of Mr. Beattie B. ASHMORE and "3HB"/aka/ 3-HEBREW BOYS - Business???

Indeed! "CCG" Incorporation/Business! is! not! the SAME Business as the 3HB Incorporation. And the 3HB Business CAN NOT LEGALLY PAY! YOU!- when YOU! never! had ANY! SIGNED CONTRACT!! ever! with 3HB/or the 3-Hebrew Boys business. That's a TRICKER!! by Mr. Beattie B. Ashmore - who is TURNING each! of CCG-Constituents!! NAMES into the IRS!!- as being HIS/Mr. Beattie B. Ashmore's PERSONAL EMPLOYEE.

Did you SEE! on YOUR! check! from Mr. BEATTIE B. ASHMORE'S provided personal!! CHECK!(from South Carolina's BANK and TRUST/aka/FIRST CITIZEN BANK - that YOU WAS LISTED AS BEING "HIRED" by Mr. Beattie B. Ashmore on 1/2012/or JANUARY 2012. Well believe it or not! YOU! DON'T HAVE A W-2 FORM - to turn in - when Mr. Beattie B. Ashmore - HAS ALREADY TOLD EACH! OF YOU...THAT HE'S GOING to turn EACH of YOU into the IRS - to PAY!! TAXES! on that money! he paid! you.

But! how! can you pay taxes on money! YOU HAVE NO! ACTUAL RECORDED RECORDS OF - except!! the ACTUAL RECORDS OF THE MONEY in which YOU! PAID! involving YOUR ONLY! signed CONTRACT! WITH "CCG"/not! the 3-Hebrew Boys/nor! with Mr. Beattie B. Ashmore...

THEREFORE GOOD LUCK in explaining your situation with IRS. As indeed EVERYTHING in your WORKING HISTORY for the last about 10 years - will NOW have to be EXPLAINED to IRS - because YOU! have absolutely!! NO! RECORDS! of your! alleged EMPLOYMENT! with! Mr. Beattie B. ASHMORE- concerning HIS personal BUSINESS CHECK - which you! apparently CASHED.

Are you aware...ANOTHER...CCG...Partic ipant!(Mrs. CAROLYN THOMAS/and her HUSBAND) is no! longer! being attacked! by FEDERAL JUDGE M.B. SEYMOUR...But! by the IRS...(and has found GUILTY! and MADE TO PAY BACK MONIES to IRS/and or TO GO TO JAIL for alleged TAX! FRAUD...due to their attempted TO do as YOU...Tricked to deal! with IRS/by Mr. Beattie B. Ashmore...and his PERSONAL CHECKS and/or by his FRAUD - business "FRG" document being sent to each of you...to also turn in your PERSONAL INFORMATION to them.

God Blessing to you...WHO DO NOT FIGHT BACK...
Justice and Trust

Sylacauga, AL

#2718 Nov 7, 2012
Name wrote:
PLEASE notice as to WHOM YOU WILL BE WORKING WITH - Not! the "STATE!" so to allegedly GET YOUR MONEY BACK. But! the FEDERAL!! Internal Revenue. NOT the STATE! DEPARTMENT OF REVENUE...who would have RETURNED!! ALL!! YOUR MONIES!! IN FULL... Just! as they DID in the YEAR 2011 - WITH Mr. Nickco ...(along with other!) CCG Constituent(s) who DID FIGHT BACK...

As now you will be BUILDING on FIGHTING to HOLD on to WHAT you now have...other than! the PARTIAL MONIES that's been ILLEGALLY RETURNED! with Fraudulent! intent...to CAUSE FURTHER! FINANCIAL HARM to the CCG constituents...; As you can see! Mr. Beattie B. Ashmore and Federal Judge M.B. Seymour - is SHOWN TO HAVE HAD YOUR MONEY - and others! within their PERSONAL "INVESTMENT" BANK(s) for the LAST 4,5,or 6 years! accruing Millions/aka/Billions of Dollars INTEREST...in order for the alleged RECEIVER-Beattie B. Ashmore to be able to PAY! YOU! MONEY! from HIS! PERSONAL! BANK! Business/CHECK.

DON'T FOOLED...your particular FIGHT is about to JUST BEGAN...
Joe Brunson

Apo, AE

#2719 Nov 8, 2012
Rocky wrote:
Looks like the dicksucker Drake is back. Can't wait to hear his bullshit battle stories, how he owns multiple companies and how he invested a little bit of money for "shits and giggles" with these three dumbasses. We all know he lost his last five dollars to these idiots and now he just hangs out all day and posts stupid shit to try and make him forget what a dumbass he is.
<quoted text>
Wow...Drake must have really gotten to you. Don't be mad at him. It was all a scam and we are in jail.
QUESTION need Answer

Sylacauga, AL

#2720 Nov 8, 2012
Joe Brunson wrote:
<quoted text> Wow...Drake must have really gotten to you. Don't be mad at him. It was all a scam and we are in jail.
Why want you respond to Justice and Trust...written claims...is it because you are afraid of the Truth...which you can not deny, nor make jokes...?
Joe Brunson

Apo, AE

#2721 Nov 16, 2012
QUESTION need Answer wrote:
<quoted text>
Why want you respond to Justice and Trust...written claims...is it because you are afraid of the Truth...which you can not deny, nor make jokes...?
No brother, I am not afraid of man only God. However, I am afraid of being raped in this prison. Please, please send condums. The other two brothers of are being raped. I am afraid our contest of getting out of jail will never happen.
Justice and Trust

Sylacauga, AL

#2722 Nov 16, 2012
Joe Brunson wrote:
<quoted text> No brother, I am not afraid of man only God. However, I am afraid of being raped in this prison. Please, please send condums. The other two brothers of are being raped. I am afraid our contest of getting out of jail will never happen.
Your U.S. CONGRESSMEN APPEARS to believe otherwise. And your appeared SAFE GUARD of participation with "Chief" Judge Margaret B. Seymour and her co-worker/aka/and appointed RECEIVER - BEATTIE B. ASHMORE - are now! being INVESTIGATED!!- with Judge Seymour and Ashmore personal belief! are that they have STATE! Bounders...so to just go into OTHER STATES! AND FILE FALSE and FRAUD Documents and to personally HARASS other STATE Public Citizens...WITHOUT going through - OTHER STATE! COURTS...with both Seymour and Ashmore claiming to be collecting FUNDS of CCG/and or the 3-Hebrew Boys...by using "INTERLOCUTORY ORDERS"/OR Non-Litigated FINAL ORDERS - whereas ORDERS never received a FINAL Decision from ABSOLUTELY NO! COURT...(so to Cover Up - Seymour and Ashmore's FOUND THEFT! of MILLIONS/aka/BILLIONS of DOLLARS located within Ashmore and Seymour's personal INVESTMENT BANK ACCOUNTS...)

which Mr. BEATTIE B. ASHMORE'S OWN! personal CHECKS now! in the YEAR 2012, being SENT OUT to the alleged 3/Hebrew Boys Constituents - ARE CHECKS made out ONLY!! from the PERSONAL BANK ACCOUNT of (the alleged RECEIVER'S ACCOUNT)BEATTIE B. ASHMORE, and are not! CHECKS from the Business 3-Hebrew Boys/nor! from CCG Business.

Therefore, your time is about to be up, as to YOU and others to exchange places with Pastor Brunson and others...
Joe Brunson

Apo, AE

#2723 Nov 20, 2012
Justice and Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
Your U.S. CONGRESSMEN APPEARS to believe otherwise. And your appeared SAFE GUARD of participation with "Chief" Judge Margaret B. Seymour and her co-worker/aka/and appointed RECEIVER - BEATTIE B. ASHMORE - are now! being INVESTIGATED!!- with Judge Seymour and Ashmore personal belief! are that they have STATE! Bounders...so to just go into OTHER STATES! AND FILE FALSE and FRAUD Documents and to personally HARASS other STATE Public Citizens...WITHOUT going through - OTHER STATE! COURTS...with both Seymour and Ashmore claiming to be collecting FUNDS of CCG/and or the 3-Hebrew Boys...by using "INTERLOCUTORY ORDERS"/OR Non-Litigated FINAL ORDERS - whereas ORDERS never received a FINAL Decision from ABSOLUTELY NO! COURT...(so to Cover Up - Seymour and Ashmore's FOUND THEFT! of MILLIONS/aka/BILLIONS of DOLLARS located within Ashmore and Seymour's personal INVESTMENT BANK ACCOUNTS...)
which Mr. BEATTIE B. ASHMORE'S OWN! personal CHECKS now! in the YEAR 2012, being SENT OUT to the alleged 3/Hebrew Boys Constituents - ARE CHECKS made out ONLY!! from the PERSONAL BANK ACCOUNT of (the alleged RECEIVER'S ACCOUNT)BEATTIE B. ASHMORE, and are not! CHECKS from the Business 3-Hebrew Boys/nor! from CCG Business.
Therefore, your time is about to be up, as to YOU and others to exchange places with Pastor Brunson and others...
Bother, the fact is I am in jail. I come in peace to let you know I was a thief in the night and stole all the money from the customers. Please don't be mad at others. Just pray for me in this jail cell. By the way, I have found a new way to make cheese sandwiches here in jail with an iron. you should try it, its not bad.
Justice and Trust

Sylacauga, AL

#2724 Nov 21, 2012
Joe Brunson wrote:
<quoted text>Bother, the fact is I am in jail. I come in peace to let you know I was a thief in the night and stole all the money from the customers. Please don't be mad at others. Just pray for me in this jail cell. By the way, I have found a new way to make cheese sandwiches here in jail with an iron. you should try it, its not bad.
Are you aware that YOUR NEW "CHIEF" JUDGE Margaret B. Seymour HAS BEEN RECENTLY "DELETED"/or Disqualified as the presiding JUDGE in a Case where she presided, because of her found INTENTIONAL ABUSE of her Discretion. YOU SEE some proper AUTHORITIES ARE REVIEWING each of you. So you make sure that you get recipe of how to make those "Cheese Sandwiches"...

Have a good Thanksgiving...Because even in Jail...their is no worry of Pastor Brunson whereabouts, but! you and your associates are NOT SURE as to where your continue STAY may be very soon.
Name

Hollywood, FL

#2725 Dec 2, 2012
Small steps, but we are moving forward.
Justice and Trust

Alexander City, AL

#2726 Dec 2, 2012
Name wrote:
Yes, the STEPS are getting even bigger. And another LARGE STEP just been found, as of FRIDAY, November 30, 2012,involving CCG/3-Hebrew Boys' involvements with Federal Judge Margaret B. Seymour's Appointed alleged RECEIVER-Mr. Beattie B. Ashmore's PAID ATTORNEY, Mr. L. Walter TOLLISON III - who has been found to have ALWAYS been the ACTUAL! FIRST!!, South Carolina's Richland County STATE!! Circuit COURT's! Appointed RECEIVER Mr. Cauthen's ATTORNEY - whom BOTH Mr. Cauthen and Mr. L. WALTER TOLLISON III were employed as PARTNERS with the Columbia, So. Carolina's LAW FIRM, "NELSON, MULLINS, RILEY and SCARBOROUGH" - who applied/aka/and APPOINTED as the Richland County STATE!! Court! RECEIVER Mr. Cauthen's - Attorneys - WHO MUST! NOW! TESTIFY!! to the Proper Legal AUTHORITIES that the FEDERAL! COURT!(nor Federal Judge Margaret B. Seymour) NEVER! had any Legal! JURISDICTION involving the IDENTICAL SAME CIVIL and CRIMINAL Claims and CHARGES that the said STATE!! COURT! Officials FIRST!! FILED, and ALREADY "RESOLVED" and GRANTED RELIEF/aka/DISMISSED!! ALL the said STATE!! CHARGES - Since the YEAR 2007 - which Mr. L. WALTER TOLLISON III (now! most definitely! FAKE/and FRAUD) must! TESTIFY that the Federal Court's Receiver -Beattie B. Ashmore- ALWAYS BEEN a SCAM! with the always knowledge by Federal Judge Margaret B. Seymour - who has always known that she NEVER had any Legal JURISDICTION over absolutely NONE of the claims and charges involving the said 3-HEBREW BOYS nor any of CCG's subsidiary affiliate businesses.

THEREFORE, the proper LEGAL AUTHORITIES are now! being NOTIFIED, as well as Mr. L. Walter Tollison III and! Mr. Beattie B. Ashmore who MUST produce - written explanations as to their said INVOLVEMENTS FIRST!! with! the said STATE!! COURT's RECEIVER's Attorney TOLLISON III...who was aware that the STATE!! COURT! already! DISMISSED! "under seal"/in SECRECY in the year 2007 - the same! claims and charges involving the said CCG and 3-Hebrew Boys COMPANIES and their said 3 Agents...which is indeed an ILLEGAL and UNETHICAL act... and which MUST FREE! IMMEDIATELY! the said 3-Hebrew Boys said Agents and their IR - Mr. Larry Hill...and any and ALL other unknown 3-HBS'/and CCG's businesses participants.
Rocky

Apo, AE

#2727 Dec 26, 2012
Justice and Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you aware that YOUR NEW "CHIEF" JUDGE Margaret B. Seymour HAS BEEN RECENTLY "DELETED"/or Disqualified as the presiding JUDGE in a Case where she presided, because of her found INTENTIONAL ABUSE of her Discretion. YOU SEE some proper AUTHORITIES ARE REVIEWING each of you. So you make sure that you get recipe of how to make those "Cheese Sandwiches"...
Have a good Thanksgiving...Because even in Jail...their is no worry of Pastor Brunson whereabouts, but! you and your associates are NOT SURE as to where your continue STAY may be very soon.
Yes I am aware but it does not mean I am not guilty. The fact is, I am still in jail for 28 more years.
Rocky

Apo, AE

#2728 Dec 26, 2012
Name wrote:
Don't worry brother...we have 28 years to figure this out. It appears the Judge is still the judge. Please help me get out of here...I am so tired of making cheese sandwhiches with my iron.

"Margaret B. Seymour is an Article III federal judge for the United States District Court for the District of South Carolina. She joined the court in 1998 after being nominated by President Bill Clinton. Seymour became the chief judge of the court in 2012."
Rocky

Apo, AE

#2729 Dec 26, 2012
Justice and Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the STEPS are getting even bigger. And another LARGE STEP just been found, as of FRIDAY, November 30, 2012,involving CCG/3-Hebrew Boys' involvements with Federal Judge Margaret B. Seymour's Appointed alleged RECEIVER-Mr. Beattie B. Ashmore's PAID ATTORNEY, Mr. L. Walter TOLLISON III - who has been found to have ALWAYS been the ACTUAL! FIRST!!, South Carolina's Richland County STATE!! Circuit COURT's! Appointed RECEIVER Mr. Cauthen's ATTORNEY - whom BOTH Mr. Cauthen and Mr. L. WALTER TOLLISON III were employed as PARTNERS with the Columbia, So. Carolina's LAW FIRM, "NELSON, MULLINS, RILEY and SCARBOROUGH" - who applied/aka/and APPOINTED as the Richland County STATE!! Court! RECEIVER Mr. Cauthen's - Attorneys - WHO MUST! NOW! TESTIFY!! to the Proper Legal AUTHORITIES that the FEDERAL! COURT!(nor Federal Judge Margaret B. Seymour) NEVER! had any Legal! JURISDICTION involving the IDENTICAL SAME CIVIL and CRIMINAL Claims and CHARGES that the said STATE!! COURT! Officials FIRST!! FILED, and ALREADY "RESOLVED" and GRANTED RELIEF/aka/DISMISSED!! ALL the said STATE!! CHARGES - Since the YEAR 2007 - which Mr. L. WALTER TOLLISON III (now! most definitely! FAKE/and FRAUD) must! TESTIFY that the Federal Court's Receiver -Beattie B. Ashmore- ALWAYS BEEN a SCAM! with the always knowledge by Federal Judge Margaret B. Seymour - who has always known that she NEVER had any Legal JURISDICTION over absolutely NONE of the claims and charges involving the said 3-HEBREW BOYS nor any of CCG's subsidiary affiliate businesses.
THEREFORE, the proper LEGAL AUTHORITIES are now! being NOTIFIED, as well as Mr. L. Walter Tollison III and! Mr. Beattie B. Ashmore who MUST produce - written explanations as to their said INVOLVEMENTS FIRST!! with! the said STATE!! COURT's RECEIVER's Attorney TOLLISON III...who was aware that the STATE!! COURT! already! DISMISSED! "under seal"/in SECRECY in the year 2007 - the same! claims and charges involving the said CCG and 3-Hebrew Boys COMPANIES and their said 3 Agents...which is indeed an ILLEGAL and UNETHICAL act... and which MUST FREE! IMMEDIATELY! the said 3-Hebrew Boys said Agents and their IR - Mr. Larry Hill...and any and ALL other unknown 3-HBS'/and CCG's businesses participants.
This is so funny. A made up coming from home that is a fraud TRYING to get these bums out of jail. I notice you fell short of saying stating your legal qualifications in the legal world. Anyone can research topics. JUDGE SEYMOUR is still the CHIEF judge and ALL THAT investors in THE FRAUD PONZI SCHEME are geting 46 cent on the dollar in return. ALL CGG ASSEST BEING SOLD. The fact is your FRIENDS are a scam much like you. Stop trying to take the easy way out of life by making up your own creditials. What a joke. I bet you are selling the FAMOUS SNAKE OIL as well.
Justice and Trust

Cusseta, GA

#2730 Jan 2, 2013
Rocky wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I am aware but it does not mean I am not guilty. The fact is, I am still in jail for 28 more years.
Did you READ TODAY's NEWS PAPER of the "The CHAROLOTTE OBSERVER" where the GOVENOR "PERDUE...PARDON the Wilminton 10" who had been found allegedly GUILTY and in prisoned 10 now found "PARDONED" INDIVIDUALS - due to the said GOVERNOR "Perdue" that the
"...KEY Witnesses who took the STAND for the PROSECUTION RECANTED their TESTIMONY...AND the PROSECUTOR, Jay Stroud, REPORTEDLY RACIALLY!! Profiled prospective JURORS...names...IDENTIFY ONE...Black JURORS as an 'Uncle Tom type' and BESIDE the NAMES of several WHITE PEOPLE, Notation Included 'KKK' and 'Good!!".'THIS CONDUCT IS DISGRACFUL' Perdue said.'IT IS UTTERLY Incompatibe with basic NOTION of FAIRNESS!! and...The LEGITIMACY of OUR CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM Hinges on it OPERATING in a FAIR!! and Equitable! Manner with JUSTICE!! being Dispensed BASED! ON INNOCENCE or Guilt - NOT BASED ON RACE! or Other! FORMS!! of PREJUDICE."
"...Of the SURVING Wilminton 10, Benjamin CHAVIS, the FORMER! NATIONAL! NAACP!! Excutive! DIRECTOR, is the MOST WELL KNOWN. He SPENT! about FIVE!! YEARS in JAIL!! and PRISON! BEFORE! HE! HIS! RELEASE!. On MONDAY, he Expressed his GRATITUDE! to (Governor) PERDUE!! and CALLED the DAY! HISTORIC!!."
Whereas the FOUND (10) INNOCENT was illegally incarcerated since! the YEAR 1971 - although!(4) four of them DIED while they were CONSPIRED to been set up to be found illegally GUILTY! and who indeed ILLEGALLY SERVED ALL those YEARS in PRISON on an alleged CRIME they NEVER! DONE!- just! like Pastor, Joseph Brunson, Minister - Timothy McQueen, Mr. Tony Pough, and MR. LARRY HILL.
THEREFORE! the serving time in JAIL DOES NOT MEAN necessarily that the individuals are GUILTY. And the DATE! of that above said NEWS STORY is "JANUARY 2, 2013".
Have a Bless NEW SIR...
Justice and Trust

Cusseta, GA

#2731 Jan 2, 2013
Rocky wrote:
<quoted text>Don't worry brother...we have 28 years to figure this out. It appears the Judge is still the judge. Please help me get out of here...I am so tired of making cheese sandwhiches with my iron.
"Margaret B. Seymour is an Article III federal judge for the United States District Court for the District of South Carolina. She joined the court in 1998 after being nominated by President Bill Clinton. Seymour became the chief judge of the court in 2012."
Yes it does "APPEARS" she is STILL the JUDGE. Just keep watching...; READ the NEWS PAPER CLIPPING dated "JANUARY 2, 2013" from NORTH CAROLINA's Governor "PARDON" 10 individuals for NOT BEING! GUILTY! since! the YEAR 1971...But! the WRONGFUL Prosecutors and Acusors! are being EXPOSED!! THIS! YEAR! and the PROPER LEGAL parties are now! in this! year!- doing the RIGHT! and LEGAL thing, by placing the INNOCENT PEOPLE CONCERNS! above ANY! Wrongful Person which include - Federal Judge Margaret B. Seymour placed as a "Chief" Federal Judge in JANUARY 2012...who is indeed an a GREAT! "DISGRACE" to "JUSTICE SYSTEM", along with anyone! who supports a said Federal Judge, who ALSO placed herself as a "GRAND JURY JUDGE", a South Carolina's "U.S. BANKRUPTCY JUDGE", a "CIVIL JUDGE", and illegally! appeared within a ONGONG STATE!! COURT, and later! also illegally! served as the said alleged CRIMINAL!! Judge!- ALL involving the SAME 3-Hebrew Boys/CCG Agents and over about 7 to 14 Thousand INNOCENT!! Constituents - Who have been ILLEGALLY! harmed! by a said Federal JUDGE Margaret B. Seymour who has been an alleged "Artical III" Federal Judge since! the YEAR 1998.

Who has SERVED ALL those YEARS...and now to be possibly GOING to JAIL...for an illegal Criminal Abuse of her AUTHORITY upon the INNOCENT Public Individuals.

Happy New Year...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Jeb Bush 'evolving' on same-sex marriage and... 7 min nhjeff 66
DC legalizing pot, ignoring House Republicans 1 hr Obuma 53
brown boy dog food 2 hr slammed 1
holy temple church of the lord jesus christ of ... (Mar '13) Feb 25 In Question 185
Please help support the Ridge View High School ... Feb 24 BoosterBeds 1
Allow the Mosque or Not at Ground Zero (Aug '10) Feb 24 White Justice 5,673
Gerald Truesdell, Jr. (May '14) Feb 24 johndavit 3
Columbia Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:26 am PST

Bleacher Report11:26AM
Bears, Steelers Among Top Spots for FA RB Jackson
NBC Sports 2:32 PM
Falcons waive Jonathan Massaquoi
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
NFL Draft 2015: 1st-Round Mock Draft and Top Potential Mid-Round Steals
NFL 6:49 AM
Dan Quinn wants Sean Weatherspoon back on Falcons
Bleacher Report 4:54 PM
What's Best Plan for Replacements for Falcons?