|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

Justice and Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, he is the one that will, and is EXPOSING the TRUTH to come out finally,and JUSTICE will be applied.
I know..We SC judicial officials were so wrong for the crimes we committed against the THB's. We deserve whatever that is coming to us. We were greedy for money and wanted those colored boys money we knew they were innocent. Drake come out of hiding and finally confess. The truth will set us not to get more time than we are going to get..we deserve life.We lied about the boys spending the money we knew the money was in the banks all along didn't we Drake? Our dirt is finally coming to the forefront. Man up Drake and come out of the closet.
Joe Brunson

Apo, AE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Masters wrote:
<quoted text>
Drake what was done the fraud that was done in the dark by the crooked judicial system, The crooked judges, receiver, and you and the other alphabet boys will be uncovered. As long as God is in this thre is no limit for the 3 Hebrew Boys. Now run and tell that!
Drake? Who is Drake? You are right God is in it and these three gay men are in jail. Now you better go run off and get tell your other gay buddies these three frauds won't be coming back anytime soon. As a matter of fact, they will probably die in prison. That's what they get for stealing in the name of God!
Joe Brunson

Apo, AE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Justice and Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
Welfare Checks, you don't have to hide. But! STOLEN CHECKs, YOU CANN'T EXCEPT - so to CASH - such as THE ILLEGAL CHECK your associate -aka/Receiver-Beattie B. Ashmore is giving out -
Not according to the law! Read and it and cry...the checks are going back that where stolen from the three gay men.
Masters

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Joe Brunson wrote:
<quoted text>Drake? Who is Drake? You are right God is in it and these three gay men are in jail. Now you better go run off and get tell your other gay buddies these three frauds won't be coming back anytime soon. As a matter of fact, they will probably die in prison. That's what they get for stealing in the name of God!
Drake? Who is Drake? You are right God is in it and these three gay men are in jail. Now you better go run off and get tell your other gay buddies these three frauds won't be coming back anytime soon. As a matter of fact, they will probably die in prison. That's what they get for stealing in the name of God!
Masters

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Joe Brunson wrote:
<quoted text>Drake? Who is Drake? You are right God is in it and these three gay men are in jail. Now you better go run off and get tell your other gay buddies these three frauds won't be coming back anytime soon. As a matter of fact, they will probably die in prison. That's what they get for stealing in the name of God!
Drake stop hiding behind those pink panties you love to wear.. You are the gay one..lol!
Masters

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Joe Brunson wrote:
Sounds like a scarrrred agent...lashing out to get to get sympathy..lol! You have played out agents your dirt is coming out the truth is being told.
McMaster

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Joe Brunson wrote:
Drake stop the madnight..enough said ..you know Judge See- no- mor and you agents stole the money...stop acting like a idiot you fish eyed fool..lol!
Justice and Trust

Jacksons Gap, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Joe Brunson wrote:
That's pretty harsh language, as to alleging that "...THEY WILL PROBABLY DIE IN PRISON...". You and Judge Seymour and others, better pray that NOTHING SHOULD HAPPEN TO THEM (as to any type harm or damages, while their SHORT left stay. Because if it does, then, your issues of FRAUD, AND ILLEGAL IMPRISONMENT - will be changed to MURDER, and or conspired attempted Murder,or assisting to cause great bodily harm.

What you pray harm to another, just may be the prayer in which you may endure.
Shuemaker

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Justice and Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
That's pretty harsh language, as to alleging that "...THEY WILL PROBABLY DIE IN PRISON...". You and Judge Seymour and others, better pray that NOTHING SHOULD HAPPEN TO THEM (as to any type harm or damages, while their SHORT left stay. Because if it does, then, your issues of FRAUD, AND ILLEGAL IMPRISONMENT - will be changed to MURDER, and or conspired attempted Murder,or assisting to cause great bodily harm.
Amen to the true words of Wisdom and truth.
Shuemaker

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Joe Brunson wrote:
<quoted text>Not according to the law! Read and it and cry...the checks are going back that where stolen from the three gay men.
The coward that is hiding behind Joe Brunson's the true man of God's name needs to come out of the closet with his knees bent.
OnRight

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

What is the latest, today is September 22, 2012. Have you heard any future distribution of fund. Call me!
OnRight

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

What is the latest, today is September 22, 2012? Have you heard any future distribution of funds? Call me!
Joe Brunson

Apo, AE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

Shuemaker wrote:
<quoted text>
The coward that is hiding behind Joe Brunson's the true man of God's name needs to come out of the closet with his knees bent.
Yes, I am a true man of God and after stealing from the church and using God's name in vain I am now bent over taking it up the the butt. Sooner or later I will be changing my name to Joelette.
Joe Brunson

Apo, AE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

Justice and Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I will probably die in prison and I deserve the punishment.
Joe Brunson

Apo, AE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

Masters wrote:
<quoted text>
Drake what was done the fraud that was done in the dark by the crooked judicial system, The crooked judges, receiver, and you and the other alphabet boys will be uncovered. As long as God is in this thre is no limit for the 3 Hebrew Boys. Now run and tell that!
I command you to move with you life. I command you to stop worshiping Drake. Drake is a good man. I am wrong and I am paying for it now.
Justice and Trust

Jacksons Gap, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Joe Brunson wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I will probably die in prison and I deserve the punishment.
Have you NOTICE that PRAYER YOU PRAY HARM to others, that it will come back upon you. How have you been feeling lately?
And by the way, U.S. SENATE Officials are DISCUSSING right now, as to HOW and WHEN the IMMEDIATE RELEASE, of the said 3-Hebrew Boys Agents, Pough, McQueen and Brunson, as well as its IR/Mr. LARRY HILL. As well as in great! Discussions, are the ILLEGAL and UNETHICAL Undisputed MISCONDUCT of your associate, and S.C. Supreme Court BOARD MEMBER, Mr. BEATTIE B. ASHMORE, and his known CONSPIRATOR, and illegal Supporter in Crime, Federal Judge Margaret B. Seymour - whose NEW JOB DUTIES - is at GREAT RISK to be IMMEDIATELY REMOVED....
Justice and Trust

Jacksons Gap, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Joe Brunson wrote:
<quoted text> I command you to move with you life. I command you to stop worshiping Drake. Drake is a good man. I am wrong and I am paying for it now.
The Person "Drake"/aka/FBI AGENT (Grossie) have VERY HELPFUL as to his written ADMITTANCE on this said BLOG and within his personal written SWORN signed "AFFIDAVITS" since the year 2007, as well as to his ADMITTANCE in the OPEN COURT RECORDS - held within the said 3-Hebrew Boys/Agents TRIAL in the HEARING HELD NOV. 10, 2009, who ALWAYS ADMITTED that the STATE!! COURT! SAME! CLAIMS and PARTIES were yet! PENDING a ACTIVE within the STATE!! COURT!- which is an ILLEGAL and Unethical participation - by the said Federal Court Judge Margaret B. Seymour - and! her former Co-workers/aka/former LAW PARTNERS - at So. Carolina's U.S. Attorney Office/as the Plaintiff, and Judge M.B. Seymour's former LAW FIRM PARTNERS "AUSTIN, LEWIS, ROGERS"/Columbia, S.C.- who also (illegally served) "UNDER SEAL"/in Secrecy as Judge M.B. Seymour's PAID!! Appointed DEFENSE!! Lead ATTORNEYS for the said 3-Hebrews Agents and its IRs; Placed by Federal Judge M.B. Seymour so to MAKE SURE of the said also (illegal and unethical)alleged GUILTY VERDICT...which WILL be REMOVED...
Jones

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Joe Brunson wrote:
<quoted text> I command you to move with you life. I command you to stop worshiping Drake. Drake is a good man. I am wrong and I am paying for it now.
Yeah Dumbo Gay Drake is back pretending to be Pastor Brunson. Drake it really sucks to be a fake huh? lol!
Jones

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Joe Brunson wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I will probably die in prison and I deserve the punishment.
Drake your mammy is gonna be mad at you...You lied on the boys and now you are dying to be one of the boys. Why did you dirty azz crooks lie?? Why Drake?? You all make the judicial system look very bad..who would ever true the SC judicial system? No One!!!!!
Joe Brunson

Apo, AE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
Drake your mammy is gonna be mad at you...You lied on the boys and now you are dying to be one of the boys. Why did you dirty azz crooks lie?? Why Drake?? You all make the judicial system look very bad..who would ever true the SC judicial system? No One!!!!!
I appreciate my Moorish followers and there support. Just think, I have only 27 more years left of getting packed from behind. Again, I thank all of my Moorish followers but the gig is up and I am here until I die. Do not blame drake he is a fighter of justice.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,341 - 2,360 of2,520
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Columbia Discussions

Search the Columbia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Sarah Palin NUDE NAKED , WOW WHAT A ASS !! ( hi... (Oct '10) 14 hr jose c 4
Allow the Mosque or Not at Ground Zero (Aug '10) Wed Justice 5,642
Rebuilding Hope for Diabetic Neuropathy Sufferers (Mar '07) Wed Sopranokds 13
Review: Anytime Fitness (Apr '09) Wed Brenda 126
Why I Should Move to South Carolina? (Sep '11) Tue OTTO 28
SC Sen. Hutto to Run for Graham's US Senate Seat Apr 14 The Gander 2
Lindsey Graham is Bisexual Apr 14 The Gander 2
•••
•••