Stupid little crack head bitch named ...

Stupid little crack head bitch named Annie Marcum

Posted in the Columbia Forum

Robert Cavalli

Winchester, KY

#1 Feb 20, 2011
This litte skank is yet obsessing about me and making some colorful accusations this time!!! Well, this verbal bash is not in vein, because it is in total retaliation to some word vomit posted she made up and posted on topix louisa. Well, where should i begin, is it at the skanky single wide trailer she started at out Blaine, BFE? LMAO, this was a joke! Meanwhile, she was acting like a slut and wrecked a fucking 4 wheeler with her two kids on the back like an idiot!! Gotta love city sluts tryin to work a four wheeler or evem the new mustang that she wrapped around the damn electric pole!! Aciident prone, Annie?? lol Maybe just a lil for a crackhead!
Robert Cavalli

Winchester, KY

#2 Feb 20, 2011
Annie, Travelocity called.....they said they want their roaming nome back lol!!!! Did u really think that I would fucking look over you trying blast me on the internet? Bring it on you over- grown uterus!! It takes a real moron to put posts on topix for Louisa when u dont even live there, or know me furthermore!! Annie, yoy have no right to judge me when I have done nothing to ur skank ass. But, I guess thats what you do when you're as bored with your life as much as you seem to be. People were even taking up for me and telling you about how much of a jealous bitch you sounded like!lol!
Robert Cavalli

Winchester, KY

#3 Feb 20, 2011
I always thought resulting to this kind of conflict was childish, and i didnt even notice the posts till this year about a week ago!! Wow Annie, does it make you feel better to lie on someone and have a chance of one of you kids pondering on the filth and lies that you submit to an internet social network?? Lol they would be learning from the biggest and the baddest!! Lol I dont know but seems like you were the one that ended up pregnant right after the divorce from Cliff, from another man, and tried to have the baby on his insurance? Classy!!! And its a good thig Clifford didnt use those pictures of you snorting a line of cocaine off another womans breast!!
Kacho

Horsham, UK

#4 Sep 17, 2013
Have you ever heard of self-restraint?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
holy temple church of the lord jesus christ of ... (Mar '13) 22 hr Alonzo 1,404
four kbr contractors brutally murder (Oct '08) Jul 20 SGTABN8630 48
News USC student says lynched monkey is racial threa... Jul 15 Oh No You Di-nt 7
News Resident runs throughout Aiken County for ALS a... (Aug '15) Jul 15 Ray Natch 61
the truth about the jews and israel Jul 13 BUDD PRESCOTT 1
News Sheriff: 4 Investigators Fired, One Performed S... (Oct '07) Jul 8 Black Lives Matter 337
parental rights in jeopardy....join the fight t... (Mar '12) Jul 7 The Truth 17

Columbia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages