Nice place to live

Sumter, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Could someone please tell me if I can take my neighbor to court because her tree in her yard has uprooted and has traveled to under my driveway and has cracked it. The crack has now reached the foundation of my house and am afraid that it is going to start cracking it also. This tree is a Huge Monster and the tree is hanging over our driveway and over top our house. I keep my car in the garage but I have to keep my truck parked at the beginning of my driveway to keep sap and all the rest of the stuff that comes out of the tree. She does not keep up her yard, it is really an eyesore for the rest of the families in our cuddle sac. We do not have restrictions in our subdivision so she does not take care of anything outside. I NEED HELP BAD. PLEASE I NEED SOME LEGAL ADVICE!!!! THANK YOU!
Groovin

Sumter, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

I have heard that if the tree is rotten you can take her to court. Do not know anything else. Hopefully somebody that reads this post can help you out more.
Groovin

Sumter, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

legal advicer wrote:
Hello, am barrister alonso hills, email me I will tell you what to do. Barristeralonsohills@yahoo.com
Do not want to e-mail you because I do not want to give my address out. Give me the information I need on here. Thank you.
NICE PLACE TO LIVE

Sumter, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

legal advicer wrote:
Hello, am barrister alonso hills, email me I will tell you what to do. Barristeralonsohills@yahoo.com
Do not want to e-mail you because I do not want to give my address out. Tell me here on Topix what to do. Other people may read this may need the same help as I do.
Not an Attorney

Sumter, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

A lot of attorneys will give you a free consult. Look in your phone book to see who will and see what the amount will cost for you to go forward with this problem.
TREE CUTTER

Sumter, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

I have a good idea! Cut the damn tree down yourself if you have a chain saw. Cut it down where it will be laying in her yard and leave it there. Since her yard already looks like shit it may look better covering everything else up.
concerned neighbor

Sumter, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

I have heard that you can take pictures to your insurance agent of all your problems with this tree concerning your house. If this is causing all your problems he can help you from there. Good Luck. Some neighbors are not appreciative enough to keep their houses and yards looking nice which hurts everyone else around them. Just imagine what the inside looks like.
Anonymous

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

If you had issues with the tree in a neighbor's yard you should have given them a letter that you wanted it cut and if they didn't then they would be liable. You probably should contact a professional. Lawyer or insurance agent.
Jackass Neighbor

Sumter, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

TREE CUTTER wrote:
I have a good idea! Cut the damn tree down yourself if you have a chain saw. Cut it down where it will be laying in her yard and leave it there. Since her yard already looks like shit it may look better covering everything else up.
Sounds like a good idea to me. After you cut it down decorate it with toilet tissue for the shit in her yard and in her house.
NEWS ANCHOR

Sumter, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

I have a very good idea. WIS NEWS in Columbia has a segment 0n their news that if you cannot get anyones attention for something that needs to be done, they will go to the place and asks questions about the situation. Get in touch with them and see if they will do this. I am sure this will be a great embarrassment to her and a great thrill for her neighbors. If you do this and they agree, post on here when it will be shown so everyone including myself can sit down with a bowl of popcorn and enjoy the news for the first time.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Columbia Forum right now

Search the Columbia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Lexington Poker Ring: Where "The Tape" Came From (Aug '12) Tue zinzy 57
Minister Facing Charges Involving Teens (Feb '08) Tue Not surprised 14
SC SC state senator refers to candidate as 'raghead' (Jun '10) Tue Bonnie Wheeler 1,116
Review: Donen Davis Plastic Surgery - Donen Dav... (Aug '10) Mon Happy 2014 3
Father who impregnated daughter gets one year i... (Nov '12) Jul 7 Just keeps happening 2
Clarion Hotel converting to Hilton Garden Inn/H... Jul 6 James smith 1
2 Students Charged in Minnesota Goose Abuse (Jun '08) Jul 4 galleryphoto 50
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbia Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbia People Search