to the people that want pot legal or not need to read.

Posted in the Columbia Forum

jon blaze

United States

#1 Sep 18, 2013
The feds r n town and have been for weeks looking for indoor and outdoor grows so be careful guys an remember if u r growing don't tell anyone if u don't want to go to jail and lose all ur crop and product plus equipment. A good
grow room has at least 800 on a low income to 10000 on a great grow house just in equipment. Don't sell to anyone new or shady,
If all u do is smoke pot don't sell to people hooked on real drugs like crack and herion due to these people will get u busted or rob u. Pot is to used for good reasons and is grown from a good grower not to get rich but to medicate themselves
ves and help a group of people with cancer or other health problems and I think people under 23 when their brains are not yet totally devoloped need to wait unless there are responsible parents or gardians to mecate them if it will help them. Also with child medicating remember u can use edibles and extracts so they r not smoking at a young age. I totally support the movement of using pot to take over he medical field and it has been proven from scientist that if our government would legalize pot 49 to 51% of the medical market will crash and burn. These rich medical companies are scared shitless to never let pot be legal on a federal level. If this would happen they would not be making millions and real AMERICANS can and will help each other. If u agree with this or disagree please leave a response for me, I would love to hear from both sides of the fence. I know a mother that has been medicating her 8 year old son that has at least 10 to 15 seizures a day and now with a high cbd and low thc extract has brought him down to less than 10 a year. None of u can say that pot didn't work on this kid that needed it, but his mother can and would be thrown in prison if caught. Now wtf sense does that make. Arent we Americans with the freedom to better our lives.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
holy temple church of the lord jesus christ of ... (Mar '13) 10 min Alonzo 329
sc child support and visitation guidelines (Nov '06) Sat SCARED FATHER 538
News Deputies Say 'Paving Company' Is Scamming the E... (Jan '08) Mar 28 Avery 115
Poll Allow the Mosque or Not at Ground Zero (Aug '10) Mar 27 LAWEST100 5,674
Debate: Gay Marriage - Columbia, SC (Aug '10) Mar 26 B 146
News No Smoking in a Car If You Have Kids? (Feb '07) Mar 26 Schmones 277
Katie Sheridan and Chris Bickel Mar 26 TyingYouUp 3
Columbia Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]