Deputies: Man Stole Copper from Schoo...

Deputies: Man Stole Copper from School Build Site

There are 37 comments on the WLTX Columbia story from May 20, 2008, titled Deputies: Man Stole Copper from School Build Site. In it, WLTX Columbia reports that:

Lexington deputies have arrested a 31-year-old Irmo man after they say he stole about $40,000 worth of copper from a construction site at Gilbert Primary School on Main Street in Gilbert.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLTX Columbia.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
dumb

United States

#21 May 20, 2008
we always told him it was going to catch up with him! FINALLY it has happened and i hope they throw the book at him! What comes around,goes around Bubba, Tim & Pat!
(what's happen u big dummy?)i'll keep laughing.
dumb

United States

#22 May 20, 2008
skeeter wrote:
did pat get arrested too?
Do you think pat was in it with him like back in the day?

Since: Mar 08

Ridge Spring, SC

#23 May 20, 2008
mean_old_man wrote:
<quoted text>
Better have one on your car too. I've heard that thieves in Florence are ripping out the catalytic converters on late model cars for the platinum.
A BMW dealership had 35 cars with the converters stolen,BUT,the dumba$$es stole the wrong converters, they stole the secondary ones that have no value.

A German or a big import converter, can bring up to $500.00 if you know the right person.
FYI

Blythewood, SC

#24 May 22, 2008
Sheriff Metts and this thief are NOT related to all those here who made assumptions that they were.
tom

Irmo, SC

#25 May 22, 2008
This guy needs to be thrown in jail for a long long time to learn his lesson this isn't the first time he has been in trouble.
tom

Irmo, SC

#26 May 22, 2008
bobby bill wrote:
Kill the bustard. What a sorry piece of crap.
hey i know that what he did is wrong but this is my kin and he should just go to jail for about 15 years, this isn't his first crime 3 strikes he should bo OUT!!!
Rambo

Irmo, SC

#27 May 22, 2008
dumb wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think pat was in it with him like back in the day?
Yea Pat was in on it he always is but he is a snitch
Cool guy

Blythewood, SC

#28 May 22, 2008
I think they got the Wrong guy .Not say he hasn't done wrong things before but Nothing like this. I think pat and his drug dealer Did it!
ha ha

Columbia, SC

#29 Dec 2, 2009
[QUOTE and it want be the last dumd ass
who="rut-roh"]Not the first time he's been in jail.[/QUOTE] and u can take that to the bank
ha ha

Columbia, SC

#30 Dec 2, 2009
bubba i think joey bass did it
ha ha

Columbia, SC

#31 Dec 2, 2009
i think joey bass and pat smoke crack with the money
ha ha

Columbia, SC

#32 Dec 2, 2009
bobby bill wrote:
Kill the bustard. What a sorry piece of crap.
hes doing your wife bobby
ha ha

Columbia, SC

#33 Dec 2, 2009
i think shannon wired joey bass house with the wire,
ha ha

Columbia, SC

#34 Dec 2, 2009
joey bass you know bubba did not do this,u had shannon on tape at the gas pump,it will come back on yall
ha ha

Columbia, SC

#35 Dec 2, 2009
i think joey bass is mad at bubba metze because bubba had shana first,and this is his way to get back at bub,and brett is a fat sack of shit!!!!!ha ha
ha ha

Columbia, SC

#36 Dec 2, 2009
bubba get u a payed layer and eat there ass up,i read the papper work,all they have is what pat said,
ha ha is Bubba Metze

Little River, SC

#42 Aug 29, 2013
bubba metze your as low as they come. and stll a DeADbeat CH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Resident runs throughout Aiken County for ALS a... (Aug '15) 19 hr Aiken Committee 109
direct tv: stay away from this company Wed GARY BEARD 1
National Father's Rights Group Plans Rally At S... Mon News 1
News Will Moreau Goins, Who Died on Sunday, Was a Ti... Nov 15 Nanette 1
News Louisiana Towns Fine People with Sagging Pants (Aug '07) Nov 10 Mean 148
Disabled Veterans - Read This Nov 8 DAV 1
News S.C. governor's wife: Husband 'obsessed' with m... (Aug '09) Nov 8 Dig Gravers 39

Columbia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages