NAACP vows stronger Confederate flag ...

NAACP vows stronger Confederate flag fight in S.C.

There are 8498 comments on the Myrtle Beach Online story from Jan 19, 2010, titled NAACP vows stronger Confederate flag fight in S.C.. In it, Myrtle Beach Online reports that:

The NAACP will make a stronger push to remove the Confederate flag from the grounds of the South Carolina Statehouse, the president of the civil rights organization said Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Myrtle Beach Online.

All Facts

Arlington, TX

#9237 Jun 1, 2011
The very popular Blogtalkradio show Center Stage was not cancelled. What happened was Facebook took down an advertisement about the event where the Klan had appeared on Center Stage, after the show had already aired. Some very concerned citizens of Moncks Corner, SC complained to Facebook. The group that has the Facebook page titled THE TRUTH ABOUT BOBBY GADSDEN attempted to boycott the Klans appearance on Center Stage. When they were unsuccessful they then complained to Facebook & had the link and advertisent about the the podcast removed from Facebook.
big shot

Mamaroneck, NY

#9240 Jun 3, 2011
I TOOKS A SHIT BEFORE AND THOUGHT I WAS MELTING !!!!!!!I GOTS DIARRHIA..........
Dark Kent

Montezuma, IA

#9242 Jun 3, 2011
big shot wrote:
I TOOKS A SHIT BEFORE AND THOUGHT I WAS MELTING !!!!!!!I GOTS DIARRHIA..........
you misspelled your last name. you need to replace the o with an i. lol!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#9245 Feb 22, 2014
The Klu Klux Klones are back

Location hidden

#9246 Feb 22, 2014
I have to order my white sheets,swastikas, and burning crosses
Huh

Bluefield, WV

#9248 Mar 1, 2014
The naawp is calling for all whites to exit cities with high black pop.. Such as detroit chicago, baltimore, atlanta, etc. ni$$ers! Beware the ides of march.

“I can't stand obscurity”

Since: Mar 11

the nati Ohio

#9249 Mar 1, 2014
swedenforever wrote:
I have to order my white sheets,swastikas, and burning crosses
all of those items are now made in china and highly flammable the sheets will burst into flames without warning.The burning crosses on the other hand won't burn made out of a flame proof material.The swastikas are made of paper mache.
Gary Beard

Hickory, NC

#9250 Mar 4, 2014
When negroes stop their Black Forum on PBS...
Jet magazine and others...Black only college fund drives...
BET Black Entertainment TV ...black only award shows,,and many other racial ,one- sided programs and events , THEN, and only THEN will anyone consider doing anything except flying our great , Confederate flag.
FLY IT LONG
FLY IT STRONG
FLY IT FOREVER
IT'S A TRADITION AND NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS
WHEN, OR WHERE WE FLY IT.
GET USED TO IT, YOIU MORONS !!!
Wp Wp

Bluefield, WV

#9251 Mar 7, 2014
Anyone going to the black panther rally in atlanta this month?

Location hidden

#9252 Mar 7, 2014
Where's Mr.Big Bad John Roberts?-my road dawg!

The KLANfederates need a dentist-lmao!

Location hidden

#9253 Mar 7, 2014
Huh wrote:
The naawp is calling for all whites to exit cities with high black pop.. Such as detroit chicago, baltimore, atlanta, etc. ni$$ers! Beware the ides of march.
Mississippi is having a sale on 'toof' brushes and used trailers are half price if your pregnant daughter is under 14-yeehaw!!
Huh

Bluefield, WV

#9254 Mar 13, 2014
swedenforever wrote:
<quoted text>
Mississippi is having a sale on 'toof' brushes and used trailers are half price if your pregnant daughter is under 14-yeehaw!!
Sorry my home is over 4000 sq ft. No need for your old used handmedowns. And i dont have to deal with ni$$ers. Rule number one of the rules of where i live given me by a lawyer in 2010 states. " under no cerumstances shall anyone one the negro race reside in ..... Unless in a separate unattachted dwelling to be located hihind said property." two years ago one neighbor had his lawnmower stolen. Only to have it returned by his son in law that day with a firm im sorry i didnt tell you mine broke in the middle of mowing.
Huh

Bluefield, WV

#9255 Mar 13, 2014
Circumstances.

Location hidden

#9257 May 3, 2014
Got a noose
Double standard

Sayreville, NJ

#9258 May 4, 2014
Gary Beard wrote:
When **** stop their Black Forum on PBS...
Jet magazine and others...Black only college fund drives...
BET Black Entertainment TV ...black only award shows,,and many other racial ,one- sided programs and events , THEN, and only THEN will anyone consider doing anything except flying our great , Confederate flag.
FLY IT LONG
FLY IT STRONG
FLY IT FOREVER
IT'S A TRADITION AND NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS
WHEN, OR WHERE WE FLY IT.
GET USED TO IT, YOIU MORONS !!!
I agree 100%!! there's a double standard these days, blacks can go around an make movies an make fun of whites, but for some reason its not considered racist. There's just as many Blacks that are racist against whites, as whites are blacks.. They walk around wearing Malcolm X ball caps, shirts.. they have black entertainment TV, you let a white person just say the word BLACK, they'll want to take everything away from them. Perfect example!! Look how Nick Cannon was making fun of white people, but that's okay. he was promoting his new album..PLEASE!! If the tables had been turned, the white guy would have been put all over the media has a racist, he would of lost his job and all his sponsors. We have NO body to blame but are own people.. The black people stick together, White don't, so whatever becomes of us, we have NO one to blame but ourselves.
Ladson

Iron Station, NC

#9259 May 9, 2014
Flag of freedom and Southern culture is flying in many places so F....off!
News Flash

Beverly, MA

#9260 May 9, 2014
South Carolina, hate to break it to you, but war is over and you lost. Take down the flag, put it in the museum for Losers.

You're Welcome!
so what

Andover, NJ

#9261 May 9, 2014
News Flash wrote:
South Carolina, hate to break it to you, but war is over and you lost. Take down the flag, put it in the museum for Losers.
You're Welcome!
Its part of history!! It's not coming down so get over it LOSER!!!!
Mary C

Iron Station, NC

#9263 May 13, 2014
Don't like our Southern Hertiage Get the hell out !!!!

Thank you

“Obsidian Princess”

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

#9264 May 13, 2014
that flag is an image of DEFEAT. No one wants that sorry flag hanging from public buildings: what a disgrace! Wipe my azz with that loser flag.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News So How Did "The Sopranos" End? (Jun '07) 16 hr Tonysoprano5 39
News Xcon Art Sat awesome 1
News Gang Presence in South Carolina (Jun '07) May 14 Carnival cruiser 222
News Resident runs throughout Aiken County for ALS a... (Aug '15) May 14 Georgia ALS 52
News An Egg Roll Tour of the Midlands May 13 SILVER 2
Katie Sheridan and Chris Bickel (Mar '15) May 12 Katies_Meat_Hangers 6
News Debate over transgender bathroom access spreads... May 12 Elh 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages