Review: Donen Davis Plastic Surgery -...

Review: Donen Davis Plastic Surgery - Donen Davis MD

Posted in the Columbia Forum

Liz

Allendale, SC

#1 Aug 4, 2010
Dr. Davis is the best!! He performed my breast lift procedure in early 2010. I had an amazing result and am so happy. He explained everything to me - what to expect, how I would feel, etc. and it all happened just like he said. His staff is great and took great care of me. He is very personal and knowledgable. I loved how much time he spent with me.

“If you can't be a good example”

Since: Mar 07

be a warning

#2 Aug 4, 2010
Liz wrote:
Dr. Davis is the best!! He performed my breast lift procedure in early 2010. I had an amazing result and am so happy. He explained everything to me - what to expect, how I would feel, etc. and it all happened just like he said. His staff is great and took great care of me. He is very personal and knowledgable. I loved how much time he spent with me.
Pictures! We need pictures!

“Perky @ 50”

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#6 Jul 7, 2014
Dr. Davis & his staff are outstanding! I am now 2 weeks post-op from my breast lift. Everything has been going great from pre-op, surgery and post-op so far. I visited 3 other surgeons other than Dr. Davis and I am very satisfied with my choice. I would definitely recommend him to others, friends or family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
holy temple church of the lord jesus christ of ... (Mar '13) Fri Alonzo 536
News Resident runs throughout Aiken County for ALS a... Aug 25 Edgardo Dealez 10
News Photo shows black public safety officer helping... Aug 25 Of Course 35
The people are bullshit Aug 25 Effects of Racism 1
Why I Do not support Hillary Clinton Aug 24 Kron Calderon 1
Why I Support Trump Aug 24 The Jinn 34
News Should students be allowed to wear Confederate ... Aug 23 WTFIsWrongWithYou 35
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages