Wagener-Salley High School Principal ...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Dark Kent

Clarkston, MI

#40 Aug 29, 2011
wahwah wrote:
whiny black people...nothing new here
whiney racist p.o.s like you, never new boy. lol!
Waralene

Karlsruhe, Germany

#45 Sep 13, 2011
Dark Kent wrote:
<quoted text>whiney racist p.o.s like you, never new boy. lol!
How is this racist? He is a bad guy if he is white or black.
Shibby

Höst, Germany

#47 Nov 2, 2011
I know him, this doesn't surprise me at all. He has always been a total player and thinks he is all that. I used to work out at Golds the same time he did, he was always workin on every woman there, but he is the biggest loooooooozer!
tired of this

Barnwell, SC

#49 Nov 6, 2011
so all of your immediate judgements are based on heresay! The only facts you know are that he is white. Everything else is based on what someone else says. I teach at the school. I think I know better than anyone else who has posted. Mr. Keating does not mess with young girls, Mr. Keating is happily married, Mr. Keating definitely does not mess with any teacher in his office, but he does meet with them to discuss their evaluations so that he has the best teachers in the district. In fact since he came to Wagener-Salley it has become the highest performing school in the district. Higher in fact that Aiken High, South Aiken, or even Aiken Elementary. But if you want to string him up based on some hearsay then you let the education of your children suffer. Get your fact straight before you start smearing the character of an excellent educator. Everyone of you should be ashamed.
Short Bus

Germany

#50 Nov 13, 2011
Another principal in Aiken just resigned, but they ain't sayin why. I think this guy will be next.
Chris

San Francisco, CA

#51 Nov 17, 2011
tired of this wrote:
so all of your immediate judgements are based on heresay! The only facts you know are that he is white. Everything else is based on what someone else says. I teach at the school. I think I know better than anyone else who has posted. Mr. Keating does not mess with young girls, Mr. Keating is happily married, Mr. Keating definitely does not mess with any teacher in his office, but he does meet with them to discuss their evaluations so that he has the best teachers in the district. In fact since he came to Wagener-Salley it has become the highest performing school in the district. Higher in fact that Aiken High, South Aiken, or even Aiken Elementary. But if you want to string him up based on some hearsay then you let the education of your children suffer. Get your fact straight before you start smearing the character of an excellent educator. Everyone of you should be ashamed.
There is no way that you work at WSHS. If you did you would know that everyone there knows exactly what he is like! If you really believed what you were saying, you would use your real name. I did.
Jumpin Jack

Höst, Germany

#52 Nov 27, 2011
Everyone knowin he is a total pedophile loser for a long time, but they aint never done nothing yet to fix it, why do y'all think they will do anything different now?
Haley

Germany

#53 Nov 30, 2011
tired of this wrote:
Wow, I'm guessing this is the man himself posing as someone else, cause there isn't a woman on this earth that would defend him!
Lane

Boone, NC

#56 Dec 8, 2011
Black behavior is the reason the negro is the most hated thing on earth. Jungle behavior after 200 years!!!!
SlimShady

UK

#59 Dec 11, 2011
Lane wrote:
Black behavior is the reason the negro is the most hated thing on earth. Jungle behavior after 200 years!!!!
I don't understand what you are talking about. Keating is white, not black. So how do you explain this behavior by a white man?
ShortBus

Anonymous Proxy

#60 Dec 26, 2011
SlimShady wrote:
<quoted text> I don't understand what you are talking about. Keating is white, not black. So how do you explain this behavior by a white man?
Lane obviously has some issues.
Maura

San Francisco, CA

#61 Dec 28, 2011
I worked with him about five years ago and I always thought that there was something up with him. Now, I am really ashamed that I didn't speak up when i had the chance. Now who knows how many teachers and maybe even students he has hurt. Somebody should really do something.
Tom

UK

#62 Jan 6, 2012
Maura wrote:
I worked with him about five years ago and I always thought that there was something up with him. Now, I am really ashamed that I didn't speak up when i had the chance. Now who knows how many teachers and maybe even students he has hurt. Somebody should really do something.
I know him too and none of this surprised me at all. He probably did stuff. He will probably be protected cause he knows people. Same old story everywhere. I just feel bad for the girls.
Beulah

Los Angeles, CA

#63 Jan 15, 2012
What is the proof?
Stan

Lund, Sweden

#64 Jan 27, 2012
I know him and I know his family. All losers. No surprise here.
missjones

Anonymous Proxy

#67 Feb 26, 2012
I used to work with him and he would hit on me every day. I told him if he didn't stop I would call his wife and tell her. He was a really sick loser.
Tyler

Knoxville, TN

#68 May 24, 2012
People make me sick, I'm not defending keating but you guys r idiots. How the he'll are u gonna say " let's take down the white man" then call some1 a bigoted racist? How about you grow up an comment again wen u realize that race has nothing to do with anything cuz wen it comes down 2 it we are all human, no 1 person is better than another
proveit

United States

#70 Dec 30, 2012
Ain't got a damn thing to do with race u sorry bunch of whiners!!!! Pink, white, blue or Black, if it's proven, hang him by the balls!!! I've talked to him several times and he came across as arrogant conceited "ladies man!! "Also, I know several students that attend that school, and said, yes, he regularly calls two "younger, attractive ",always the same two, to his office!!
Dearing

San Jose, CA

#71 Jan 1, 2013
proveit wrote:
Ain't got a damn thing to do with race u sorry bunch of whiners!!!! Pink, white, blue or Black, if it's proven, hang him by the balls!!! I've talked to him several times and he came across as arrogant conceited "ladies man!! "Also, I know several students that attend that school, and said, yes, he regularly calls two "younger, attractive ",always the same two, to his office!!
I been hearing the same things about him proveit. And you are right, race has got nothing to do with it.
usama been laden

New York, NY

#72 Feb 23, 2013
Where are you Tammy? I miss your intellectual insight on the issues of the day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Will Moreau Goins, Who Died on Sunday, Was a Ti... Nov 15 Nanette 1
News Louisiana Towns Fine People with Sagging Pants (Aug '07) Nov 10 Mean 148
Disabled Veterans - Read This Nov 8 DAV 1
News Resident runs throughout Aiken County for ALS a... (Aug '15) Nov 8 clayton moore 108
News S.C. governor's wife: Husband 'obsessed' with m... (Aug '09) Nov 8 Dig Gravers 39
in pain looking for friend Nov 5 columbiascnative 1
News Cayce-West Columbia Chamber President-CEO Gregg... Nov 4 Truth 1

Columbia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages