Deputies: Man Makes Manager Unzip His...

Deputies: Man Makes Manager Unzip His Pants, Robs Store

There are 85 comments on the WLTX Columbia story from May 23, 2008, titled Deputies: Man Makes Manager Unzip His Pants, Robs Store. In it, WLTX Columbia reports that:

Lexington County deputies have arrested a 21-year-old Columbia man after they say he tried to force a 56-year-old manager to perform a sexual act on him while he robbed a convenience store near West Columbia.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLTX Columbia.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
j morrison

Lexington, SC

#115 May 29, 2008
snowbunny wrote:
First off i havent been to jail havent i already said that. Cant any of you read what i said. Im not a freak im not delusional and im not a perverted criminal. But yeah i heard the food at alvin s glenn is pretty good maybe one day you can get to go try it with my sick "perverted criminal friend" and hopefully you can drop the soap while you are washing and see what real perverted criminals look like. bet you wont be talking so much sh*t after that. mr. garcia! and to the fact that i am nothing but an idiot and spewing juck all over this forum no sir, i am a actually the only one saying anything worth being read. All of yall are talking junk about what ya heard on the news. have we as americans yet to realize the fact that the news the goverment and the law enforcement lie to us. I am only on this forum to begin with because i am sick of hearing junk about someone that i care deeply for ...i love my "perverted friend" actually i would do him that favor yall keep saying he held a gun to that girls head for....that kinda turns me on...hopefully he will hold that gun to my head too while i do it....YEAH OK...now i sound like a freak yall are all calling me....and it is funny to me that everyone has so much to say about race in this issue..do i sound like a black girl? can you tell from what im writing whether i am white or black? well i am a 22 year old white girl highly educated with a great job and about to have a great degree and when i hire an amazing lawyer for my dear friend and he gets out i will still be right beside him..freak and all b*tches. yall can talk all you want about me and i will continue to "spew junk all over this forum" i mean hey there were already 66 comments when i came on this page...there was already more junk than ive yet to say. at least i havent pulled race into this issue. i never even start this junk talking until you took it out to come at me..you dont know me you know absolutely nothing about me or marcus but wait..i guess that all makes sense yall have nothing better to do than talk about someone yall know...yet again GET A LIFE...and pray to that god yall all have that nothing bad ever happens to you and you go to jail...its not gonna be a good day for people like yall
please shut up! everytime you post something it is the same crap!

highly educated? I seriously doubt it.
the way i see it

Hopkins, SC

#116 May 29, 2008
billy bob wrote:
Go to Lowes and get some rope.that's probally the cheapest way.
i have got the tree do you have the rope yet
Dianne

Davis Station, SC

#118 May 29, 2008
snowbunny wrote:
First off i havent been to jail havent i already said that. Cant any of you read what i said. Im not a freak im not delusional and im not a perverted criminal. But yeah i heard the food at alvin s glenn is pretty good maybe one day you can get to go try it with my sick "perverted criminal friend" and hopefully you can drop the soap while you are washing and see what real perverted criminals look like. bet you wont be talking so much sh*t after that. mr. garcia! and to the fact that i am nothing but an idiot and spewing juck all over this forum no sir, i am a actually the only one saying anything worth being read. All of yall are talking junk about what ya heard on the news. have we as americans yet to realize the fact that the news the goverment and the law enforcement lie to us. I am only on this forum to begin with because i am sick of hearing junk about someone that i care deeply for ...i love my "perverted friend" actually i would do him that favor yall keep saying he held a gun to that girls head for....that kinda turns me on...hopefully he will hold that gun to my head too while i do it....YEAH OK...now i sound like a freak yall are all calling me....and it is funny to me that everyone has so much to say about race in this issue..do i sound like a black girl? can you tell from what im writing whether i am white or black? well i am a 22 year old white girl highly educated with a great job and about to have a great degree and when i hire an amazing lawyer for my dear friend and he gets out i will still be right beside him..freak and all b*tches. yall can talk all you want about me and i will continue to "spew junk all over this forum" i mean hey there were already 66 comments when i came on this page...there was already more junk than ive yet to say. at least i havent pulled race into this issue. i never even start this junk talking until you took it out to come at me..you dont know me you know absolutely nothing about me or marcus but wait..i guess that all makes sense yall have nothing better to do than talk about someone yall know...yet again GET A LIFE...and pray to that god yall all have that nothing bad ever happens to you and you go to jail...its not gonna be a good day for people like yall
Again, clearly, you are delusional.

Highly educated? I see no evidence of that.

You say we should hope and pray that "nothing bad ever happens to you and you have to go to jail".
I don't believe anything bad "happened" to your perverted friend. I believe he did something bad to someone else.

You say you are 22 and about to have a "great degree" and you are going to hire an "amazing" lawyer to get your pervert friend out of jail.
Yes, you are delusional.
Seek psychiatric help soon.
PPLEASSE

West Columbia, SC

#119 May 29, 2008
Puff wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I'm entitled to my opinion, and I say there is a BIG difference between a mistake and an ATTEMPTED sexual assault. I do believe the woman understood what he wanted when he unzipped his pants and tried to make her perform a sexual act on him. She is lucky that he did not take it further than the ATTEMPTED sexual assault. If he only wanted to say something nasty to her,(to shut her up,) then that's all he had to do--say it. I'm sure the woman was trying to cooperate in order to save her life. The only thing she was probably saying was, "Don't kill me".(And if she had to perform oral sex, or get raped to save her life, any woman would submit, if there was no other way to defend herself, safely). Just because it was "ATTEMPTED" doesn't excuse anything. He just didn't complete what he started out to do, rob and probably rape/kill someone who was earning her money honestly. She probably had a husband, kids, possibly grandchildren that needed her.
During this time, he also made another little old mistake, ROBBED a convenience store.
You say he "never judged anyone...not on his high horse..treated everyone equally", but he sure was showing power over someone that night.
Also, I don't think all twenty-one years old males, black, white, or brown, go around telling everyone to "S** My D***, in order to "shut them up". But I do think someone who is ATTEMPTING to sexually assault someone and commit ROBBERY someone would say that to a victim.
As you stated, "no one knows", and that means you don't know, either. It also means you don't know your friend as well as you think you do. Your "friend" and the lady that went through this episode know what happened, and I bet the security cameras do too.
Do us a favor, look up "MISTAKE" in the dictionary and then look up "ATTEMPTED", "ASSAULT", and "ROBBERY".
Add pathetic, diabolic,and travesty.
Sometime we take up for the wrong people. She better keep in mind that, "Birds of a feather flock together." Somebody might need to take a look in the mirror. She need to sit down somewhere and think a few things over. Her friend is...

“Prayer Is Power”

Since: Dec 06

Faith-Not-Religion

#120 May 30, 2008
snowbunny wrote:
didnt i say in my last comment that i am not asking for anyone to feel sorry for him. OK so it was wrong we understand that but if you know him it seems like he was on something to us . So of course go ahead call him a druggie call him a pervert call him whatever you want but he will always be a brother and an amazing person to everyone that knew him. He will be stepping up and "reaping what he sowed" he is gonna most likely be locked up for a long time and as happy as iknow that makes many of yall he is the 4th child of 26 so there are alot of people hurting. And NO i will not show these children who are so easily influenced by the outside world what the world thinks about their brother. No Dianne i am not stupid like my "perverted criminal friend" but you can think whatever you want about me i hope that one day someone you are close with goes through something like this and then you have everyone on your back for loving someone and trying to do whats best for them..But then again that couldnt happen now could it.You are too inteligent and smart and classy to ever have any friends like that you are perfect and so are all of your friends right...WRONG!!! i know that no one is going to stop voicing there opinion in this forum ..i mean thats what it is here for right but i just think you should think for a second about the other people this is effecting. im not a druggie and im not in jail. Im working my way through college with a 3.6 GPA so to all who doubt my intelligence and or my character i dont give a rats a** what you have to say. but please keep writing me nasty comments it just makes me day!
Remember PRAYER IS POWER....yeah F*ck that!!!!
You are railing against all the wrong people. Prayer IS power and you should be doing it now instead of screaming at everyone else. I will do it for you, and the sooner you let go of the comments on this forum, the sooner you can really be a help to your friend, and yourself. Peace.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
holy temple church of the lord jesus christ of ... (Mar '13) 6 hr LAWEST100 1,514
News Gang Presence in South Carolina (Jun '07) 11 hr Mc cube 228
Michael Vick:: Does the punishment fit the crime? (Apr '09) Dec 1 LAWEST100 583
Poll Allow the Mosque or Not at Ground Zero (Aug '10) Nov 29 LAWEST100 5,680
News Trump chooses racial conciliator in UN pick Nik... Nov 25 Bigrev608 1
Moving Nov 20 Cam93 1
News Judge: People Aren't Showing Up For Jury Duty (Jul '07) Nov 17 Dale 54

Columbia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages