Mother charged with neglect after mentally disabled daughter di...

A 45-year-old West Columbia woman was charged with neglect after her mentally disabled daughter died of alcohol poisoning, authorities said Monday. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
frank watts

Orangeburg, SC

#41 Aug 23, 2009
how do you think brandon feels knowing that the whole world knows his own mother is telling the world she don't know who his father is.
Judy

Columbia, SC

#42 Aug 31, 2009
Sounds like outright neglect to me when a woman is more interested in jumping into the hay with a married man than in taking precautions with her mentally handicapped daughter. It's negelct, pure and simple! Does Jackie constantly defend herself against these charges??? If she does then she hasn't faced up to what she's done.
BRANDON MH138

Gaston, SC

#43 Jun 25, 2013
To Mr Frank Watts,
Hello I am Brandon the man your talking about I know who my father is Jackie may not know but I do its Pat Henderson Jackie is a slear on our family name but I have a child of my own on the way and and I know I'm just as proud of a father as my father was when I came into this world if you want to contact me email me I want to meet you. Swanseacowboy@gmail.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
5-year-old Asks Bill Clinton Tough Question abo... (Jan '08) 7 hr Bonnie Wheeler 39
Minister Facing Charges Involving Teens (Feb '08) Oct 18 Tori404 16
Clemson University Sends Admission Acceptance, ... (Feb '08) Oct 13 Kmend6 14
Auto Money Title Loans Violating SC State Law (Sep '12) Oct 13 Friv 100 26
Hartsville lawmaker to be SC House's next speaker Oct 12 kolomi 8
Wanted Assault Suspect Arrested (Feb '07) Oct 10 MarryMeThree 38
Read about the 3 Hebrew Boys and CCG (Jun '07) Oct 9 Taxpayer 2,523
Columbia Dating
Find my Match

Columbia Jobs

Columbia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbia News, Events & Info